[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What happened to this board? why is now all 4chan feedback
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: 1436343632060.jpg (78 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1436343632060.jpg
78 KB, 1280x720
What happened to this board?

why is now all 4chan feedback
>>
>>333609
>>>/http://www.4chan.org/feedback/
>>
File: 1424856677590.jpg (94 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1424856677590.jpg
94 KB, 500x500
>>333615
are you talkin to me?
>>
>>333609
newfags (including Hiro), now that he gave people the power to decide and change things through consensus they think this place is /q/ 2.0 and the only way to change something is by spamming the shit out of it, its slowly going back to its "metaboard" status now though but there are still people making 4-5 different threads just to complain about the same shit
>>
>>333609
Hiro happened. Bless him for actually interacting with the community, and I'm grateful he's actually doing something. It came with the sacrifice of turning this board into a repurposed http://4chan.org/feedback , however.
>>
>>333652
Feedback was shit to begin with. The mods don't ever check it at all
>>
>>333662
They don't check this board any more than that
>>
>>333688
But Hiro does thank god. The mods never have listened to us period.
>>
>>333709
>comes here twice
>ruins the fucking board by making /q/ shitters think he's always here
>>
>>333609
You can still ask questions and get answers, just nobody wants to.
>>
Hiro made the grave mistake of actually posting here with a capcode, hence it's literally /q/ 2.0 now.
>>
File: 72pVqjgxs523GjdWkRf3Od0xrAqqsL.gif (38 KB, 220x220) Image search: [Google]
72pVqjgxs523GjdWkRf3Od0xrAqqsL.gif
38 KB, 220x220
>>333609
Hello there friend! I see you have a question about /qa/ the "Questions and Answers" board of The 4Chan!

Well, this board was originally used for our previous Administrator "Moot" to host his livestreams which usually gave out info about The 4Chan and helpful tips about how to eat dollar ramen from plastic bowls.

It wasn't nescessarily a "feedback" board, as that was what "/q/" was originally for, before it was pooped to deletion because of an insane amount of "Irrelevant requests" and general "Shitposting." The /q/ board was remodified to the feedback system that is currently in play right now, however with the introduction of our new Administrator, Mr Hiro-chan, who takes a bit of interest in the site to browse around and answer some questions, /qa/ has become a sort of place to expect feedback, or at least put some ideas down on the table.

Every now and then I jump on to answer easy questions and re-direct suggestions, site fixes and whatnot to the feedback, or just to give little reports on why some requests are silly.

Think of this as the "Tutorial" board, not the "Please delete >insert board here< board."

I hope this has been helpful!
Please to continue enjoying browsing and posting on The 4Chan!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lAIGb1lfpBw
>>
>>333609
because [s4s] isn't around
>>
>>333609
There was always a sizeable amount of people on here treating it like /q/ but now that Hiro has made this place into his unofficial court the /q/-posters have completely overrun the board.
>>
>>333609
The same reason we have all those new boards while not fixing any existing problems: Hiro actually took the >strawpoll rigging here seriously here.
>>
>>333609
I never needed to visit this shitpile of a board until Hiro.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.