[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The existence of Christian generals
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
File: 1438876515330.jpg (450 KB, 1200x1200) Image search: [Google]
1438876515330.jpg
450 KB, 1200x1200
/his/ already has a /christian/ general, and already the general is becoming off topic and acts more like a 4chan chatroom for christians than it does for something conductive to board related on topic discussion, just the same thing that happened on /lit/ earlier this year. A quick look at the latest thread will show you many posts asking about personal conversion, opinions on modern churches and topics that don't fall in line with the point of a history board.

Secondly, the general does not even work to fulfill it's purpose as a general, and you can see several other threads regarding Christianity in the catalog.

I'm not advocating that discussion of Christianity should be removed from the board, just that non productive threads that pass themselves as on topic by name alone and not by content shouldn't exist, it only promotes the use of generals as chatrooms.
>>
*posts picture of a goofy man wearing a fedora*
>>
>>333538
/qa/ isn't your personal blog
If you have complaints go to 4chan feedback
>>
File: 1446908159132.webm (1 MB, 270x360) Image search: [Google]
1446908159132.webm
1 MB, 270x360
>>333544
>>
>>333545
What does this have to do with a personal blog? If we followed your rule about how content exists on this board half the threads wouldn't exist.
>>
>>333551
Why do you feel the need to whine on /qa/ when you could go to the feedback page and present your frustration to the mods?
>>
>>333574
This isn't whining, it's discussion about the existence of generals.

If you have frustrations with the existence of these threads, not just this one but the many other meta discussion threads about how things should go on this site, take it up with feedback friend.
>>
>>333583
Stop crying
Go to feedback
>>
>>333590
While you're in feedback about this thread you can address the other three dozens threads made in a similar manner on the board right now.
>>
File: lorre_price.jpg (21 KB, 328x274) Image search: [Google]
lorre_price.jpg
21 KB, 328x274
all generals are off-topic chatrooms
>>
>>333601
Feedback
>>
>>333632
>he got so mad he posted a picture
Can't wait to see you reply again because your autism prevents you from not getting the last word.
>>
>>333669
It's not my fault you got so ass blasted you had tome come make a blog whine thread on /qa/.
I'm tired of people like you ruining everything good about this board.
>>
>>333689
>blog
No.
>whine
No, I expected people who actually browsed /lit/ beforehand to understand the issue to comment. You are the only one whining here. Meta discussion can include things like what I've posted.

And if it's such a big deal to you where are you in all of the other threads? Why specifically are you targeting this one, the only reason it's even remotely active and not on page 5 right now is your relentless whining.
>>
Looks like a fannyflustered christfag does like your thread, OP.
>>
religion is a humanities. deal with it on the humanities board.
>>
>>333538
>no palette knife
There's christian/catholicism/orthodoxy generals on /pol/ still too, and the odd new age revisionist theory about christian origins on /x/.
>>
>>333538
the latest general has most people discussing their faith and their environment, i think ur just a whiny bitch making shit up actually
>>
>>333603
This

We need a global ban on unnecessary generals
>>
>>333547
I didn't expect that.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.