[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
RIP /his/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 7
File: 5435345345.jpg (453 KB, 990x717) Image search: [Google]
5435345345.jpg
453 KB, 990x717
Literally reddit lmao senpai
>>
I really don't understand the problem...
>>
>>333036
Fuck off reddit
>>
>>333030
Why are browsing Reddit?
>>
>>333043
>search 4chan /his/
>this is one of the first results
>clicked it out of curiosity

baka desu senpai
>>
File: 1423724804125.jpg (56 KB, 560x407) Image search: [Google]
1423724804125.jpg
56 KB, 560x407
Shitty outside communities will be shitty outside communities.
Note this also applies 4chan in a sense. There's not much you can do other than contribute and go with the flow.
>>
>>333030
The mods are all SJWs moot put in power. They probably all post there.
>>
>>333069
Which is why people have been asking Hiro to hire his own team of mods
>>
>>333077
God it would be fucking hilarious if they were all as bad at english as he is
>>
>>333084
I don't even think he knows how to hire them sadly, probably because moot didn't want his "buddies" replaced and the mods didn't want to lose their power
>>
>>333088
This.
>>
kek
sjw
>>
>>333030
>Giving a shit about what other communities think about 4chan
>>>/r/eddit
>>
>>333623
They're also COMING to 4chan, though

That's the problem
>>
Better than having it turn into a /pol/ shitposting board.
>>
>>333623
Reddit is long an integral part of 4chan because of how much you spammed screencaps and memes on reddit and brought back reddit culture and people back to here.
>>
>>333036

It holds a biased against certain perspectives or claims by outright saying they're inherently wrong while simultaneously admitting that history is multi-perspective.

Essentially, you can argue any specific account of history accept for those that sound /pol/-like because they're instantly wrong for being offensive beliefs.

I believe the holocaust happened, but having argued on /pol/ a lot of people have their shit together when it comes to finding source to support their claim that it didn't.

/pol/ is basically angry that entire ideas are now ban material and inherently wrong, because it's offensive.

It's the same kind of stuff as "You're on the wrong side of history" or "it's a satire" where you belittle an entire board to a bunch of idiots who are wrong about everything, so when they go into another board posting ideas you don't like you shoo them away.

That's one of the reasons /pol/ has a tendency to shit up other boards.
>>
>>334154
This.

/his/ was supposed to be about history and debates, not a hugbox.

For all the people who bitch about /pol/, at least /pol/ actually has different opinions on its board. There's nothing stopping liberal opinions there except that most people get offended by the idea of opposing viewpoints being banned
>>
File: 1418313568307.jpg (37 KB, 567x505) Image search: [Google]
1418313568307.jpg
37 KB, 567x505
>>333030
>I recommend having undertale's bonetrousle playing on loop

Jesus christ the cringe
>>
File: Mad.png (824 KB, 987x720) Image search: [Google]
Mad.png
824 KB, 987x720
>>333030
>filters added on Halloween
>EVERYONE thought they were temporary
>and there was some actual moderation being done on a new board
>"We did it guys we beat them!!!"
DELETE THIS
>>
>>333596
lol
>>
They don't call us kekchan for nothin'
>>
File: tryhards.png (571 KB, 1200x1263) Image search: [Google]
tryhards.png
571 KB, 1200x1263
>>333030
>>333041
>>
>>337737
"muh sekrit klub" is just an attempt to prevent users from self moderating boards so retards like you can shitpost with impunity

fuck off
>>
>>337740
>believes board culture is above the rules and he has the right to shitpost a thread that doesn't follow customs in order to "self-moderate" instead of reporting
>>
>>337749
who are you quoting?

Seriously though its retards like you that make these incoherent shitposts and treat 4chan as your personal dumping ground that are the biggest problem on this site.
>>
>>337752
>who are you quoting?
the pic, anon. the fugging pic.

I'm just pointing out the idiots that do nothing but scream at boogeymen all day.
>>
File: 1438694609432.jpg (799 KB, 1080x1080) Image search: [Google]
1438694609432.jpg
799 KB, 1080x1080
>>335247
>at least /pol/ actually has different opinions on its board
It doesn't. Also it's funny how you mention different opinions yet complain about how you can't suppress opinions you don't like in the very next sentence.
>>
>164 upvotes
Who cares.
>>
>>333827
Man, 4chan really has changed its UI
>>
File: images (1).jpg (7 KB, 304x166) Image search: [Google]
images (1).jpg
7 KB, 304x166
I feel really bad for /his/. It had potential when it started and p/lol/ had to shit on it and now this.
>>
>>337768
They're doing fine. This thread is nothing but propaganda to keep pushing witch hunts anyways.
>>
>>335247
>>334154
I don't give a shit about the validity of the claims, I give a shit about the people making them. /pol/ users are notorious for being cancerous assholes with a shitty bunker mentality, unshakable conviction that popularity within 4chan is equal to absolute truth, and worst of all, tendency to derail threads with their pointless shitflinging.

The other day, one of 'em showed up in /ck/ and derailed 2 or 3 threads about ethnic food with some inane arguments about degeneracy (Native American and Japanese I think.) and then posted a thread that whined about how everybody should just be constantly sucking the dick of glorious European cuisine. Granted, /ck/ is a slow board, but this was all one guy.
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.