[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Lets us post 'tbh'
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 204
Thread images: 18
File: eee.jpg (21 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
eee.jpg
21 KB, 320x320
>>
>>332626
Those word filters are so annoying desu

>inb4 >>>/reddit/
I just don't like the idea of word filters, they were good as a Halloween joke, but they will end up being annoying and misleading
>>
>>332635
baka
>>
t᠎bh
>>
I used to use the phrase baka desu senpai on a regular basis and personally I fucking love these word filters and hope they stay forever.
>>
>>332635
Only shitposters are worried about these being misleading. None of the filtered words contributed anything of value to a discussion. They were very well-chosen.

My favorite part is that despite all the claims that "filters do nothing", nobody has been able to settle on an alternative so they're forced to just use the filters. It's been good times.
>>
>>332646
> Only shitposters are worried about these being misleading
They can be misleading for new users too. Just imagine browsing 4chan for the first time and read "baka desu senpai" in every board, what would be your opinion on the community?

>they're forced to just use the filters.
Is there even a good reason to use filters other than for a joke?
>>
What I'd like to know is why they turned off the old filters in the first place.
>>
>>332652
Fuck newfags.
>>
>>332652
>Just imagine browsing 4chan for the first time
They should fuck off and lurk moar then.
>>
>>332652
>They can be misleading for new users too. Just imagine browsing 4chan for the first time and read "baka desu senpai" in every board, what would be your opinion on the community?

Who gives a fuck?
>>
>>332657
Everyone was a newfag, or were you born browsing 4chan?
>>
>>332660
Only a newfag would defend other newfags you newfag.
>>
It's a Japanese site. If you have a problem with people using Japanese words then you can just kaere.
>>
>>332660
>he wasn't lurking in the womb
Jesus they're getting newer every year
>>
>>332658
>lurk moar
>you see boards filled with baka desu senpai
>"better lurk more to know why everyone is being a wapanese on 4chan!"
>>
>>332670
Weeaboo > nigger twitter
>>
>>332670
What the fuck point are you even trying to make, you blubbering idiot?
>>
>>332674
I am suggesting to remove word filters because they are annoying and misleading.
>>
>>332664
You can write as many "baka desu senpai" as you wish, I have a problems with the very idea of word filters being a thing on 4chan
>>
>>332678
You sound like someone who never got past the sad panda. Be honest, did you ever got past the sad panda?
>>
>>332678
No more annoying and misleading than any of the stupid shitposting on this site. Your argument was flawed from the start.
>>
>>332682
>I have a problems with the very idea of word filters being a thing on 4chan
Been a thing here longer than you have
>>
>>332683
Yes, and I don't see how sadpanda is related to this
>>
>>332683
He hates Japan, he probably does not even know that site exists.
>>
"Misleading" my ass. This site has never been about convenience. If that's your only argument to get rid of wordfilters than you can just shove it.
>>
File: Hiro, my main man.jpg (16 KB, 276x276) Image search: [Google]
Hiro, my main man.jpg
16 KB, 276x276
>>332626
Move on nigger, before I carpet my cell with your black skin!
>>
>>332689
Again, I have nothing against the word choice, but the idea of word filters themselves
>>
>>332692
Because you're stupid.
>>
>>332690
How is a word in place of another with a completely different meaning not misleading?
>>
>>332687
They were turned off for good
>>
>>332699
Now they're back, it's fun. Stop worrying about minor inconveniences as if they're valid issues
>>
>>332642
what desu
>>
>>332704
> it's fun
Sure, for a day or two they can be
>>
>>332709
You can take a break from typing like you're a black teenager on Instagram. It won't hurt you.
>>
>>332709
I still am enjoying it, at least more than the alternative
>>
>>332710
'desu' is the only one I ever used in this case, why would you filter it to desu?
>>
Why c.uck is filtered? Are the mods/Hiro triggered by it?
>>
>>332731
They think it's "funny" to filter them with Japanese words
>>
>>332626
You can post desu all you want, desu
>>
>>332731
Because it was being spammed boardwide as a le epic maymay along with niggerspeak.

Although it was nowhere near as bad currently as the Ebonics, so I'm surprised they bothered.
>>
File: 1446981873473.jpg (49 KB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
1446981873473.jpg
49 KB, 480x270
>>332743
DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU

Okay, I don't wish to post desu anymore for now
>>
test

smH
tBh
fAM
kek
reddit
9gag
>>
>>332678
>misleading
Where do you think you are?

This isn't Twitter you flaming faggot.
>>
Why do newfags always complain about filters? Stuff like "the people's champions" and "roody poo" was active for years, YEARS.
>>
>>332652
If they're not complete idiots, they'd recognize it's a romanization and go to translate it and come up with 'Idiot is a senior' which they'd probably interpret as 'you're being an idiot' which is fine. If you just don't like that there's 'weebshit anime' words all over the site, good.
>>
>>332776
And then they were turned off for good, so why are they doing this again now?
>>
>>332776
because people don't actually want /b/ everywhere

these were a little funny but it's too long

and the words are in common use and not just 4chan specific like femanon
>>
>>332777
>the point
>
>
>
>your head
>>
>>332785
I got trips though so it's cool.
>>
>>332642
how desu
>>
Tbh
>>
what is baka filtered from?
>>
>>332825
shaking my head
>>
>>332652
>They can be misleading for new users too. Just imagine browsing 4chan for the first time and read "baka desu senpai" in every board, what would be your opinion on the community?
Well they should just fuck off senpai
>>
>newfaggots hate word filters

Literally a part of our heritage. Lurk more
>>
>>332697
None of the filtered words have a meaning
>>
>>332876
this, a thousand times

People don't know how to have fun. I can't believe people feel attacked by the word filters, like they took an important part of their lifes away. I use the word "computer" a lot, and I'm not going to get mad if it's wordfiltred to "thinkingbox", because I know how to take a joke

And it's not even an insulting joke, how does t b h --> desu bother you in ANY way?

Good grief
>>
>>332899
No one ever claimed them to be offensive, just useless, annoying and misleading. Hope those filters will be removed soon
>>
>>332904
I hope they stay
>>
>>332904
They're jokes being made at your expense. That's the use of them. And they're hilarious because fuck you and your twitter speak.
>>
>>332906
Do you want to write "baka desu senpai" so much? Then do that, no need for filters, there are no rules against those words
>>
>>332909
it's faster this way desu and I'm tired of those damn acronyms being spammed everywhere. I'd rather feel like I was around a bunch of weebs than a bunch of niggers
>>
>>332911
They were not even spammed everywhere as you may think
>>
>>332913
Yes they were you motherfucker. I saw it with my own eyes
>>
>>332904
>useless
you mean fun
>annoying
you have bigger problems then
>misleading
Why do you like 4chan? Why the fuck so many people who stumble upon the site want to keep browsing despite they aren't wanted here?

It's not muh secret club, it's a public community open to anyone, but that doesn't mean we should be welcoming. Newfags should lurk, and I'm happier if they find it hostile and confusing. I'm sorry that you can't show 4chan to your friends. Go make your own chan

Honestly, why the fuck do you come here. The core of 4chan is hostile to outsiders, on a site, board and even subcommunity level, why do you want to convince us to change our ways?

I'm fucking happy I got shat on /fit/ or /a/ when I posted a stupid comment there, all boards should be like that
>>
Where can I find a list of filtered words?
The ones I know of:
c u c k = kek
s m h = baka
t b h = desu
f a m = senpai
>>
testing desu
9gag
reddit
>>
I'd rather have baka desu senpai animespeak than baka desu senpai wew lad niggatalk
>>
>>332920
No one ever said we are supposed to change the "core" of 4chan and make it newfag-friendly. And on a side note, you a aren't the entirety of 4chan users
That doesn't justify useless, unfunny, unoriginal and annoying word filters
>>
>>332782
because we're going back to the good old days before moot stopped giving a fuck
>>
File: crestfallen keanu.jpg (63 KB, 420x462) Image search: [Google]
crestfallen keanu.jpg
63 KB, 420x462
>>332937
I didn't think that post through before I made it
>>
>>332626
DISTBHFAM
>>
>>332938
Are you implying that the niggerbabble it replaces is useful,funny, original or not annoying?
>>
>>332948
Yes I am, why?
>>
File: 1440343182937.jpg (141 KB, 601x583) Image search: [Google]
1440343182937.jpg
141 KB, 601x583
>>332951
>>
File: 1440381146530.gif (625 KB, 320x180) Image search: [Google]
1440381146530.gif
625 KB, 320x180
>>332951
then maybe this isn't the site for you baka
>>
>>332948
No, but filters are always stupid.
>>
>>332938
so youre actually butthurt at a simple word filter?

>That doesn't justify useless, unfunny, unoriginal and annoying word filters
nothing has to be justified you retard faggot you do not own this website
>>
>>332644
Weeb faggot
>>
>>332954
Filters > niggerbabble

Prove me wrong senpai
>>
>>332956
>two_men_standing_in_a_graveyard.jpg
>>
I missy roody poo
>>
Reddit 9gag kek desu baka senpai
>>
>>332904
>No one ever claimed them to be offensive
I said people felt *attacked*, and yes, some people think it was made to diss tbhonesters, and not just as a joke

>>332938
>No one ever said [...] make it newfag-friendly
well, he did:
>>332652
>They can be misleading for new users too

Most of >>332920 was a reply to that. And in that line:
>you a aren't the entirety of 4chan users
Of course not, I cannot speak for everyone, I just said that the CORE of 4chan was like that, and that I do can tell. And by core I mean people who are really invested on the site and not fucking casuals that have been plaguing this site for 8+ years.

On my first months I didn't understand why people shat on newfags so much, but when you see boards drift over the years, you really get it
>>
is VIII-chan still filtered/banned?
>>
>>332955
As said before, I find the idea of word filters bad

>>332957
No filters > Everything
I want people to read what I wrote, not what mods think it's funny. Even niggaspeak if I want to
>>
>>332962
all it takes to know is try and post it. what a lazy fuck

also, their new site is 8ch, so this is fucking stupid
>>
>>332964
>I want people to read what I wrote, not what mods think it's funny
Too bad. Write something original if you don't want to get fucked with
>>
>>332964
>As said before, I find the idea of word filters bad
and who fucked up and gave you the idea that your opinion matters? stop being a whiny little bitch or leave

we had fun here before you and we'll have fun here after you. 4chan is not a democracy we used it at moot's will and now we're using it as hiro wants. you do know that you can get banned for absolutely no reason and nobody would give a fuck because thats how it works

make your own fucking site if you want every single small rule to be just the way you like it
>>
>>332964
>I want people to read what I wrote
we don't want to read what you wrote
>>
What are the word filters?
>>
>>332976
SOMETHING HAPPENED
>>
>>332964
>Even niggaspeak if I want to
then we don't care what you fucking write
>>
>>332976
bomb
>>
>>332976
banned? Plus terrorist threats in 4chin
>>
>>332976
>saying the B-word
fucking ban incoming
>>
>>332626
Hiro-san is a mean guy desu ;^;
>>
>>332982
OOOOOOOOOOOOO
>>
What's the word that makes it desu?
>>
>>332997
n i g g e r
>>
>>332999
Nigger
Nig nig nig niigggggeeeerrrr
>>
>>333002
lyl
>>
>>332626
this 2bh
>>
Tbh
>>
Only c∪cks hate acronyms 2bh fɑm. Sadly, this site attracts a lot of those.
>>
>>332982
>>332985
>>332987
What did he say?
>>
>>333112
weak b8 to get people v&
>>
>>333020
pretty sure it's just misplaced frustration.

Some people that use acronyms really are cancerous pieces of shit, but most people are just doing it to be ironically funny.
But instead of fighting the real problem they waste their time trying to impose standards of posting and ask for more rules which hurts everyone.

That being said I don't give a crap what words are filtered, word filters are funny. No use getting upset at them.
>>
>>333124
Simply saying the b-word gets you v&?
>>
>>333126
Ironic shitposting is just shitposting
>>
>>333127
keep up
>>
>>333134
Do you not like shitposting anon?
>>
>>333136
What have I missed?
>>
>waaahhh why can't I shitposting anymore D:
didn't expect any less from a fucking frogposter
>>
>>333140
I like funny shitposting. Acronym posting was never funny
>>
When shitposting is funny, it's just funposting. Unfortunately 99% of shitposters on this website are a bunch of unfunny underage retards who only repost and spam the same tired 2-3 non-jokes literally hundreds of times.
>>
>>332913

god damn nigger-speak defener
>>
>>332964

>thinking your opinion matters

easiest reddit giveaway
>>
>>332642
desu
>>
>>333156
This. Some of you faggots are like broken records.
>>
File: 144700110533.jpg (27 KB, 554x369) Image search: [Google]
144700110533.jpg
27 KB, 554x369
>OP will always be wrecked by the existence of filters
>>
keep the filters and permaban wojack/pepeposters
>>
>>332945
kek desu
>>
>>332660
I lurked for months before I made my first post.
>>
File: QkfeDgr.png (553 KB, 2560x2489) Image search: [Google]
QkfeDgr.png
553 KB, 2560x2489
>>333185
Unfortunately, I can see this happening.

I'm always get wrong for Pepe posting on /a/.
>>
>>333200
I can say I lurked for more than a year because I didn't feel like posting anything before a certain thread on /vg/
>>
The misdirection is punishment for dragging that idiotic lingo into this site. And if they somehow actually do misdirect someone, they deserve it for being a dumbass because I can still follow all conversations (also shows how worthless Twitter Ebonics is for a conversation).
>>
>>332709
I'm still enjoying them.
>>
>>332876
Give them a break, it's been years since moot gave that much of a fuck.
>>
>>332904
>useless, annoying
Just like Twitter Ebonics.
>misleading
Yeah, I guess it would be to mouthbreathers like you.
>>
>>332657
>>332874
>>332658
>>332659
not arguments
>[shitposting intensifies]
>>
>>332876
How does heritage help discussion?
>>
>>333233
You have your case and no one was convinced. Go cry about it somewhere else.
>>
>ruining "kek", the best evolution of "lol", just because you don't like a meme deriding those who allow their wives to be fucked by other men.
Insecure much, faggots? At least change it to something else, I want to be able to say top kek again without invoking the c-u.c-k meme.
>>
>>333201
You deserve it, fucking you and your fucking redditfrog
>>
>>333244
argument is not a popularity contest
>>
>>333333
>>
>>333233
Wanting to be appealing to newfags is worse than no argument desu.
>>
>>333262
"kek" has been cancer for over a year now.
>>
>>333270
Too bad you lost that too
>>
>>332646
>nobody has been able to settle on an alternative
reject posts that contain those words?
>>
>>332652
>"baka desu senpai"
I'd rather that than the cancer those words used to be.
>>
File: image.png (8 KB, 916x126) Image search: [Google]
image.png
8 KB, 916x126
But I thought le blue palm tree man liked Tbh
>>
>>333270
Given the fact that you're trying to argue an opinion, yes it is a popularity contest.
>>
>>333292
>9 July 2015
>>
>>332909
If you feel the need to spam "t.bh s.mh f.am c.uck c.uck c.uck c.uck c.uck c.uck c.uck" that much maybe try 8gag?
>>
what ? desu senpai
>>
bbb
>>
>>333200
>>333203
>I lurked for months before I made my first post.
Do you think that means you were never a newfag?
You've got to be fucking kidding

Your comment has nothing to do with that guys post because his post was about observations newfags make, and lurking is observing, so why do you assume he's talking about newfags that post without lurking?
>>
>>333281
>cancer is culture I don't like
>>
File: 1375360056707.gif (176 KB, 267x199) Image search: [Google]
1375360056707.gif
176 KB, 267x199
>>333326
No, I just didn't expect the site to cater to me. The whole point is that if a newfag lurks long enough, he'll get the point of the filters. Not that it's hard for a lurker to figure out what they mean considering how many crybabies whine about the filters. And honestly, how does desu shm senpai ever become so integral to a conversation that a random lurker can't figure out what the conversation is about?
>>
t᠎bh
>>
File: 1372867121687.png (102 KB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
1372867121687.png
102 KB, 512x512
>>333357
Your "culture" is shit. Kill yourself.
>>
what about bane?
>>
>>332626
desu baka senpai
>>
>>333379
sugoiiiiii desune, anon kun?
>>
senpai senpai senpai senpai senpai senpai senpai senpai senpai senpai senpai senpai senpai senpai senpai senpai senpai senpai senpai senpai senpai senpai senpai senpai senpai senpai senpai senpai senpai senpai senpai senpai senpai senpai senpai senpai senpai senpai senpai senpai senpai senpai senpai senpai senpai senpai senpai senpai senpai senpai senpai senpai senpai senpai senpai senpai senpai senpai senpai senpai senpai senpai senpai senpai senpai senpai senpai senpai senpai senpai senpai senpai senpai senpai senpai senpai senpai senpai senpai senpai senpai senpai senpai senpai senpai senpai senpai senpai senpai senpai senpai senpai senpai senpai senpai senpai senpai senpai senpai senpai senpai senpai senpai senpai senpai senpai senpai senpai senpai senpai senpai senpai senpai senpai senpai senpai senpai senpai senpai senpai senpai senpai senpai senpai senpai senpai senpai senpai senpai senpai senpai senpai senpai senpai senpai senpai senpai senpai senpai senpai senpai senpai senpai senpai senpai senpai senpai senpai senpai senpai senpai senpai senpai senpai senpai senpai senpai senpai senpai senpai senpai senpai senpai senpai senpai senpai senpai senpai senpai senpai senpai senpai senpai senpai senpai senpai senpai senpai senpai senpai senpai senpai senpai senpai senpai senpai senpai senpai senpai senpai senpai senpai senpai senpai senpai senpai senpai senpai senpai senpai senpai senpai senpai senpai senpai senpai senpai senpai senpai senpai senpai senpai senpai senpai senpai senpai senpai senpai senpai senpai senpai senpai senpai senpai senpai senpai senpai senpai senpai senpai senpai senpai senpai senpai senpai senpai senpai senpai senpai senpai senpai senpai senpai senpai senpai senpai senpai senpai senpai senpai senpai senpai senpai senpai senpai senpai senpai senpai senpai senpai senpai senpai senpai senpai senpai senpai senpai senpai senpai senpai senpai senpai senpai senpai senpai senpai senpai senpai senpai senpai senpai senpai senpai senpai senpai senpai senpai senpai senpai senpai senpai senpai senpai senpai senpai senpai senpai senpai senpai senpai senpai senpai senpai senpai senpai senpai senpai senpai senpai senpai senpai senpai senpai senpai senpai senpai senpai senpai senpai senpai senpai senpai senpai senpai senpai senpai senpai senpai senpai senpai senpai senpai senpai senpai senpai senpai senpai senpai senpai senpai senpai senpai senpai senpai senpai senpai senpai senpai senpai senpai senpai senpai senpai senpai senpai senpai senpai senpai senpai senpai senpai senpai senpai senpai senpai senpai senpai senpai senpai senpai senpai senpai senpai senpai senpai senpai senpai senpai senpai senpai senpai senpai senpai senpai senpai senpai senpai senpai senpai senpai senpai senpai senpai senpai senpai senpai senpai senpai senpai senpai senpai senpai senpai senpai senpai senpai senpai senpai senpai senpai senpai senpai senpai senpai senpai senpai senpai senpai senpai senpai senpai senpai senpai senpai senpai senpai senpai senpai senpai senpai senpai senpai senpai senpai senpai senpai senpai senpai senpai senpai senpai senpai senpai senpai senpai senpai senpai senpai senpai senpai senpai senpai senpai senpai senpai senpai senpai senpai senpai senpai senpai senpai senpai senpai senpai senpai senpai senpai senpai senpai senpai senpai senpai senpai senpai senpai senpai senpai senpai senpai senpai senpai senpai senpai senpai senpai senpai senpai senpai senpai senpai senpai senpai senpai senpai senpai senpai senpai senpai senpai.
>>
>>332642
baka desu lad
baka desu senpai
baka desu lads
baka desu senpaitachi
>>
moot is a kek
>>
>>332652
No one gives a shit.
>>
senpaitachi senpaitachi senpaitachi senpaitachi senpaitachi senpaitachi senpaitachi senpaitachi senpaitachi senpaitachi senpaitachi senpaitachi senpaitachi senpaitachi senpaitachi senpaitachi senpaitachi senpaitachi senpaitachi senpaitachi senpaitachi senpaitachi senpaitachi senpaitachi senpaitachi senpaitachi senpaitachi senpaitachi senpaitachi senpaitachi senpaitachi senpaitachi senpaitachi senpaitachi senpaitachi senpaitachi senpaitachi senpaitachi senpaitachi senpaitachi senpaitachi senpaitachi senpaitachi senpaitachi senpaitachi senpaitachi senpaitachi senpaitachi senpaitachi senpaitachi senpaitachi senpaitachi senpaitachi senpaitachi senpaitachi senpaitachi senpaitachi senpaitachi senpaitachi senpaitachi senpaitachi senpaitachi senpaitachi senpaitachi senpaitachi senpaitachi senpaitachi senpaitachi senpaitachi senpaitachi senpaitachi senpaitachi senpaitachi senpaitachi senpaitachi senpaitachi senpaitachi senpaitachi senpaitachi senpaitachi senpaitachi senpaitachi senpaitachi senpaitachi senpaitachi senpaitachi senpaitachi senpaitachi senpaitachi senpaitachi senpaitachi senpaitachi senpaitachi senpaitachi senpaitachi senpaitachi senpaitachi senpaitachi senpaitachi senpaitachi senpaitachi senpaitachi senpaitachi senpaitachi senpaitachi senpaitachi senpaitachi senpaitachi senpaitachi senpaitachi senpaitachi senpaitachi senpaitachi senpaitachi senpaitachi senpaitachi senpaitachi senpaitachi senpaitachi senpaitachi senpaitachi senpaitachi senpaitachi senpaitachi senpaitachi senpaitachi senpaitachi senpaitachi senpaitachi senpaitachi senpaitachi senpaitachi senpaitachi senpaitachi senpaitachi senpaitachi senpaitachi senpaitachi senpaitachi senpaitachi senpaitachi senpaitachi senpaitachi senpaitachi senpaitachi senpaitachi senpaitachi senpaitachi senpaitachi senpaitachi senpaitachi senpaitachi senpaitachi senpaitachi senpaitachi senpaitachi senpaitachi senpaitachi senpaitachi senpaitachi senpaitachi senpaitachi senpaitachi senpaitachi senpaitachi senpaitachi senpaitachi senpaitachi senpaitachi senpaitachi senpaitachi senpaitachi senpaitachi senpaitachi senpaitachi senpaitachi senpaitachi senpaitachi senpaitachi senpaitachi senpaitachi senpaitachi senpaitachi senpaitachi senpaitachi senpaitachi senpaitachi senpaitachi senpaitachi senpaitachi senpaitachi senpaitachi senpaitachi senpaitachi senpaitachi senpaitachi senpaitachi senpaitachi senpaitachi senpaitachi senpaitachi senpaitachi senpaitachi senpaitachi senpaitachi senpaitachi senpaitachi senpaitachi senpaitachi senpaitachi senpaitachi senpaitachi senpaitachi senpaitachi senpaitachi senpaitachi senpaitachi senpaitachi senpaitachi senpaitachi senpaitachi senpaitachi senpaitachi senpaitachi senpaitachi senpaitachi senpaitachi senpaitachi senpaitachi senpaitachi senpaitachi senpaitachi senpaitachi senpaitachi senpaitachi senpaitachi senpaitachi senpaitachi senpaitachi senpaitachi senpaitachi senpaitachi senpaitachi senpaitachi senpaitachi senpaitachi senpaitachi senpaitachi senpaitachi senpaitachi senpaitachi senpaitachi senpaitachi senpaitachi senpaitachi senpaitachi senpaitachi senpaitachi senpaitachi senpaitachi senpaitachi senpaitachi senpaitachi senpaitachi senpaitachi senpaitachi senpaitachi senpaitachi senpaitachi senpaitachi senpaitachi senpaitachi senpaitachi senpaitachi senpaitachi senpaitachi senpaitachi senpaitachi senpaitachi senpaitachi senpaitachi senpaitachi senpaitachi senpaitachi senpaitachi senpaitachi senpaitachi senpaitachi senpaitachi senpaitachi senpaitachi senpaitachi senpaitachi senpaitachi senpaitachi senpaitachi senpaitachi senpaitachi senpaitachi senpaitachi senpaitachi senpaitachi senpaitachi senpaitachi senpaitachi senpaitachi senpaitachi senpaitachi senpaitachi senpaitachi senpaitachi senpaitachi senpaitachi senpaitachi senpaitachi senpaitachi senpaitachi senpaitachi senpaitachi senpaitachi senpaitachi senpaitachi senpaitachi senpaitachi senpaitachi senpaitachi senpaitachi senpaitachi senpaitachi senpaitachi senpaitachi senpaitachi senpaitachi senpaitachi senpaitachi senpaitachi senpaitachi senpaitachi senpaitachi senpaitachi senpaitachi senpaitachi senpaitachi senpaitachi senpaitachi senpaitachi senpaitachi senpaitachi senpaitachi senpaitachi senpaitachi senpaitachi senpaitachi senpaitachi senpaitachi senpaitachi senpaitachi senpaitachi senpaitachi senpaitachi senpaitachi senpaitachi senpaitachi senpaitachi senpaitachi senpaitachi senpaitachi senpaitachi senpaitachi senpaitachi senpaitachi senpaitachi senpaitachi senpaitachi senpaitachi senpaitachi senpaitachi senpaitachi senpaitachi senpaitachi senpaitachi senpaitachi senpaitachi senpaitachi senpaitachi senpaitachi senpaitachi senpaitachi senpaitachi senpaitachi senpaitachi senpaitachi senpaitachi senpaitachi senpaitachi senpaitachi senpaitachi senpaitachi senpaitachi senpaitachi
>>
baka desu senpaitachi
>>
Family
>>
kek senpai desu tbqh baka
>>
add tbqh = desuwa senpai senpaitachi
>>
>>332678
Being misleading is our OG culture.
>>
>>332712
Because when you first start learning Japanese, you learn that with simple sentences you end them directly with the verb.

t.b.h. is always at the end of sentences here.

It's brilliant, really.
>>
File: 1443295880722.gif (1 MB, 320x234) Image search: [Google]
1443295880722.gif
1 MB, 320x234
>>333020
Keks is a filter word too? desu I hate this
>>
C.u.c.k.s is a filter too. Neverwinter is more pathetic as got is filtered desu
>>
File: Jub.png (36 KB, 1168x1096) Image search: [Google]
Jub.png
36 KB, 1168x1096
>>332626

just post tbqh

to be "quite" honest
>>
There is nothing wrong with word filters
Prove me wrong, senpai
>>
You already posted tb͏h tb͏h
>>
>>333112
the mods are having fun!
>>
>>333262
If it comes out as 'top kek' people will think you're laughing. That's it.
If they see 'you're a kek' or 'what keks' it's obvious that's from the filter.
Really not that hard to figure out anon. Context, anon.
>>
>>332626
But I like using desu senpai
>>
>>332642
desu lad
>>
>>333233
You didn't make arguments, you asked questions, and you got answers.
>>
>>332652
People who have been on 4chan for like 2 fucking hours do not have any relevance over how it is governed or what should be on it. They need to adapt to here, NOT the other way around.
>>
>>333238
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Precedent

Precedence is a pretty sound way for admins to handle new situations.
>>
This website fucking sucks ass. The fappining brought in too many newfags.
>>
File: 1446799427877.jpg (31 KB, 343x362) Image search: [Google]
1446799427877.jpg
31 KB, 343x362
>>332626
>implying t-b-h and f-a-m aren't 100% cancer and only used by brain-dead newfags
Same goes for people who perpetually attach Pepe to their posts. Seriously m80s, diversify your shit.
>>
>>334374
The filters are the chemo we need. In fact, as much as I did not like moot, making /pol/ into [s4s] 2.0 was absolutely hilarious and the new mods and Hiro should try that again. Maybe on other boards but it would have the greatest effect on /pol/ considering how seriously they take themselves.
>>
>>334411
According to various /pol/acks /pol/ harbor is what sent /pol/ over the edge from slight fuckwits to completely retard.
>>
>>334413
They were always completely retarded.
>>
>>334413
In general:

If someone does not browse your board, they either think it is retarded or they don't care.

It doesn't matter what a /pol/ user thinks to those outside of /pol/. This is also why people should have no say in a board they don't browse. Same with /mlp/, /d/, /a/, /v/, etc.
>>
File: 1444789169626.png (201 KB, 331x378) Image search: [Google]
1444789169626.png
201 KB, 331x378
nigger
kek
keks
desu
senpai
kek

Also how the fuck is this getting flagged as spam when people are posting things like >>333429 and >>333384
>>
smfh @ these filters 2bh cuz
>>
Word filters are the best thing mods have done in ages.

Literally the only people complaining about it are shitposters who think pretending to be a nigger on twitter is hilarious. Now they sound like weeaboos instead. Fits this site way better.
>>
>complaining about baka desu senpai
>on 4chan
baka desu senpai
>>
>>332626
tb100%h smhead familia
>>
>>334483
>implying it's "shaking my head" and not "so much hate"
smfh
>>
baka desu senpai
>>
>>334442
What do you mean as "flagged as spam?"

You either get your post removed or not. Your post is not flagged as anything.
>>
>>334654
Dunno bruh, try testing out different words, fami
>>
>>332652

They can be misleading for new users too. Just imagine browsing 4chan for the first time and read "sm.h tb.h fa.m" in every board, what would be your opinion on the community?
>>
>>334505
'senpaitachi' means 'seniors'
>>
>>334743
My opinion would be "They are using acronyms, let me see the meanings of them"
>>
>>334614
>Error: the system detected your post as spam.
Or some such thing, whatever it says, is what they probably meant.
>>
all my nukes
>>
>>334785
kek baka desu senpai
>>
>>332784
You know you can just type "to be honest" like a normal human being instead right?
>>
>>334822
no desu senpai
>>
>>334743
>They can be misleading for new users too. Just imagine browsing 4chan for the first time and read "sm.h tb.h fa.m" in every board, what would be your opinion on the community?
That they're a bunch of retards.
Guess what?
Thread replies: 204
Thread images: 18

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.