[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/yt/ Board, For youtube/internet celeb discussion
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 3
File: Youtube.png (9 KB, 773x481) Image search: [Google]
Youtube.png
9 KB, 773x481
Had an idea for a board that may clear up various bits of shit posting across a number of boards

Why not just create a board for youtube(and internet celebrity) discussion /yt/

It would include talking about anyone popular on youtube or the internet in general

this is mostly for clearing up threads in /tv/, and /v/ threads

Such as your general DSP thread, That Guy with the Glasses thread, jack threads from /ck/ and so on

might be worth it to create
>>
Send them to the /trash/ instead.
>>
>>331374
It seems like that place is going to end up to be a worse version of /b/.
>>
Why not ban any discussion of YouTube/internet celebrities to begin with? They are cancer
>>
>>331385
But they can be fun and such, and I need somewhere to talk about how the shows used to be good
>>
>>331388
You and your Boxxy-lites can fuck off to >>>/b/
>>
>>331388
No, seriously, fuck off. That shit is literally reddit tier. You can spam your favorite youtubers on radom boards like /r9k/ or /b/, you don't even deserve a containment board.
>>
>>331395
what did boxxy even do?
>>
>>331405
You can't just call everything you don't like reddit, are you saying you don't watch anything from youtube regularly?
>>
File: 1398389828441.jpg (566 KB, 800x674) Image search: [Google]
1398389828441.jpg
566 KB, 800x674
>>331410
>videos about attention whoring faggots pretending to know what they're talking about
Sugoi argument onii-chan
>>
>>331414
but they actually do know what they're talking about half the time
>>
>>331417
The only ones that do already get healthy discussion on /k/, no new board is needed
>>
>>331370
You'll see that JewTube fags are cancer when you grow up.
>>
>>331467
How is making informative videos cancer?
>>
>>331385
>>331405
>>331414
Kill yourself fucking retard
>>
>>331471
>informative videos
>top 5 things I found on wikipedia
>>
>>331511
I don't think a channel like this is 5 minutes of wikipedia searching

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOWcZ6Wicl-1N34H0zZe38w
>>
>>331507
They're/He is correct, there is only cancer on YouTube nowadays. Grow up, faggot.
>>
File: 1445978565982.png (182 KB, 404x266) Image search: [Google]
1445978565982.png
182 KB, 404x266
>>331370
>giving jewtube whores even more attention

fuck off
>>
>>331513
This is one of the few cases which the channel actually has good videos, but, I'd say, 98% of YouTube is pure cancer nowadays.
Also, /yt/ would be technically an advertising board, and advertising is against the rules. Also this >>331516. Every "YouTuber", as they call it, makes videos just for money.
>>
>>331414
stupid weeaboo
>>
>>331597
Your post is /trash/, as expected of a /b/tard.
>>
>>331599
stay in your containment board weebc-ck
>>
>>331603
Nah. Enjoy the filters, though.
>>
>>331524
>advertising is against the rules
And yet they keep getting away with it, just check out /tv/ and all the Youtube crap there.

Maybe the janitors are paid off?
>>
>>331524
I guess every thread about a video game on /v/ is advertising too
>>
Yes! Another normalfag magnet board!!!! Maybe we can even have some of tumblr migrate to 4chan like we've always wanted!!!!

No fuck off
>>
>>331654
>some of tumblr migrate to 4chan
you mean /soc/?
>>
>>331370
>>>/b/ or >>>/trash/

Celebs, e-celebs, internet culture, or whatever retard boards you want are fucking cancer and don't deserve their own board

These types of boards will only bring in the bad kind of newfags and create more disgusting cancer
>>
>>331654
>>331706
>I don't understand how containment boards work
stupid
>>
>>331757
>I think containment boards are anything more than a myth

Stupid.
>>
>>331757
>he thinks containment boards actually contain anything
They don't, they merely just allow it to grow even more and then it spreads. Every containment board that has been made has had this happen, the only exception is /mlp/ and thats a special case because no one will let them do so, as no one likes them

Containment boards to contain cancer only allows the cancer to grow and then it one day spreads. Banning and removing the cancer is the only effective option
>>
>>331805
Do you guys just call everything you don't like cancer or reddit?
>>
>>331857
yeah, just change it to "problematic" and "triggering" and he is an SJW
>>
>>331857
Normalfaggotry is cancer and everything related to reddit is cancer itself
>>
>>331890
Go back to /a/ you pathetic neckbeard
>>
>>331764
/soc/ actually works
>>
>>331932
Congrats on proving that you are the problem
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.