[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
OK I'm sick of this bullshit. We need webms with sound enabled
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
OK I'm sick of this bullshit. We need webms with sound enabled on EVERY board now. Fuck moot, that faggot, for doing this shit. Literally no fucking reason to.
>but mommy t-the scweamews are s-scawy!!
Are you fucking 12?
Fuck you moot, fucking faggot.
I hope he reads this and gets depressed.
>>
>>330430
If only there was a way that displayed the sound of a webm before opening it. Y'know, something like Soundcloud
>>
>>330433
>>330433
anything is better than fucking linking to /wsg/
it just loses the effect, it's stupid as fuck
>>
>>330430
That's a very descriptive filename.
>>
>>330430
ye
>>
>>335635
test
>>
>>330430
Hiro said that if you want to link a full video here, you should it upload to a video sharing site.

>>333573
>>333380
>>
>>330430
Actually: the problem is copyright.
US lawyers gets really analflustered over music and movie audio that they don't get paid for.
So, webm with sound of neutral milk hotel on /mu/? Warner music would probably Sue (even though NMH isn't on their label)
>>
>>335652
The problem is not convenient to save like a webm.
>>
>>337204
Not convenient to YOU you entitled little cunt. You paying for this shit? Didn't think so.

Learn how web hosting works and GTFO.
>>
>>332990
FOR YOU

>>330433
this
>>
>>330433
Couldn't there be something server-side that finds the audio peak and rejects the file if it's too high?

This would probably be too resource-hungry, though.
>>
>>330430
JUST
>>
>>339423
DO
>>
>>339425
IT
>>
>>330430
I've never understood this either. 8ch has audio webms, funnyjunk has audio webms, why hasn't this site yet?
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.