[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What boards don't like anime? I know /tv/ and /lit/ are
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3
File: 1444175778990.png (947 B, 416x454) Image search: [Google]
1444175778990.png
947 B, 416x454
What boards don't like anime?

I know /tv/ and /lit/ are not very fond of it for example.
>>
/lit/ seems fine with anime in my experience. If you post an anime picture they won't derail the discussion because of it. They only get mad if you make an anime troll thread, and everyone gets mad at troll threads everywhere so that's no surprise.
>>
Real talk, I'm pretty sure boards don't collectively agree upon disliking something like anime. For example, a lot of people will say how /v/ these days is filled with tards hating anime and japanese related stuff, but /v/ clearly has threads about japanese media still and you'll find people posting anime-related images in those threads and elsewhere.
Best answer is you have different boards with different people with different interests.
Also inb4 thread devolves into another anime vs anti-anime shitstorm with 257 replies and 38 images omitted, click here to view.
>>
>>330189
>What boards don't like anime?
what? boards are just places for people to post, they aren't hiveminds where everyone has the same opinion
>>
>>330189
/sp/ and edgelords on /b/
>>
From my experience /tv/ is split on anime, some can address it without problem, others contemplate suicide just by looking at it.
>>
>>330193
/lit/ thinks anime is garbage
people don't like anime posters moreso than they don't actually like anime
>>
>>330189
All of them except /a/
>>
>>332440
>/c/
>/d/
>/e/
>/cm/
>/u/
>/y/
>/h/
>/jp/
>/m/
>/w/
>/po/
>>
>>332444
You've never been to any of those boards.
>>
>>330189
In my estimation about 95% of /pol/ does not like anime
>>
>>332446
Apparently you have not considerinh half of them are primarily anime.
>>
>>332362
/lit/ doesn't think that at all. They just don't care about it at all. If only more people knew how to shut the fuck up, such as yourself.
>>
>>332458
lmao post an anime thread on /lit/ and see how it goes
>>
>>332362
Hmmm. Mostly. They think it's inferior to the works of literature they uphold [or, rather, meme :^)], but when someone mentions they watch anime or uses an anime image, they don't mind. As an example, there was a Slice of Life thread recently and a lot of people said the best examples were in anime and manga and no one seemed to disagree.
>>
>>332502
if you were to try and post anime to the same degree that people do on say /int/ or /v/, it wouldn't be appreciated
once again people hate anime posters far more than they do anime itself
>>
>>330189
/pol/ and [s4s]
>>
It's all frikkin /mlp/ fags

They feel culturally inferior
>>
>>332566
>Implying I didn't watch captain tsubasa , ten years ago.
Nigger , animu and mango is the most casual thing right now , FiM is the least normalfaggy thing on internet.
>>
>>332582
FiM is pretty fucking normalfaggy. Western cartoons will never be less casual than anime.
>>
>>330189
>hating anime on 4chan
>4chan, an anonymous ANIME imageboard

The question is "What the fuck are they doing here in first place?"
>>
The ones with the highest concentrations of teenagers.
>>
>>332740
So /v/, [s4s], /vg/, /g/, /a/ and /b/?
>>
>>332742
[s4s] likes anime
>>
>>332742
Teens can't handle the levels of [s4s] irony
>>
>>332747
Those are the boards with the highest concentrations of teenagers
>>
>>332563
>>332742
[s4s]'s entire userbase is from /a/ and /jp/
>>
File: anime control.jpg (33 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
anime control.jpg
33 KB, 640x480
>>332753
No, /a/ just leaks onto [s4s]/ You and your single digits aren't welcome, weeb.
>>
>>332753
http://s4s.wikia.com/wiki/A/jp
>>
File: ajp.jpg (128 KB, 473x480) Image search: [Google]
ajp.jpg
128 KB, 473x480
>>332755
>/a/ just leaks onto [s4s]
You can believe this as much as you want, but [s4s] and [a/jp] are and always have been one and the same.
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.