[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So I got banned for "off topic" for posting something
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4
File: Untitled.png (87 KB, 919x439) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
87 KB, 919x439
So I got banned for "off topic" for posting something completely on topic in a Fallout thread on /v/. The ban is 3 days so I'm not allowed to appeal it. Can some mod explain to me why I was banned?
>>
>>329012
>evading your ban
Nice knowing ya anon.
>>
>>329023
>what are board specific bans
>>
>>329023
>lacking the ability to read
Enjoy being retarded.
>>
fuck off
>>
>>329023
>you have been banned from /v/
Maybe you should get reading comprehension next time. As far as I'm aware, this board isn't exactly /v/
>>
Just the 4chan mods being fucking retarded as usual. We really need to flush out the mods and put some actual mods in.
>>329032
Found the mod that banned you.
>>
File: 139563830.gif (2 MB, 1920x1070) Image search: [Google]
139563830.gif
2 MB, 1920x1070
>>329012
>Wah I got banned for 3 days
>>
>>329012
If you closely read the rules of /b/, it says that ZOMG NONE!!1! applies for moderators too. So they can ban you from /b/ for no reason at all, really.
>>
>>329012
I was in that thread. It's a gif with spoilers on the second frame.
>>
>>329058
There is no rule against spoilers on /v/.
>>
File: ts.jpg (3 KB, 126x115) Image search: [Google]
ts.jpg
3 KB, 126x115
>>329066
Stay mad, nerd.
>>
>>329029
>>329028
>>329023
Enjoy your bans.

And fuck off.
>>
>>329028
>>329029
>>329033
Quit samefagging.
>>
>>329012
Hi /v/shit fresh off the boat from reddit.
There are no mods here to answer your questions directly. Instead close this tab and go back where you came from
>>
>>329066
Apparently not fucky
>>
Kill yourself, you waste of oxygen
>>
>>329012
Fuck you, I hadn't heard about those spoilers. I hope you get permabanned.
>>
File: detroit-ban.png (318 KB, 1340x698) Image search: [Google]
detroit-ban.png
318 KB, 1340x698
I got banned for making a satirical point about Detroit being a shitty name for a game that was announced last week. Evidently the /v/ mods hadn't heard of it. "Off-topic" my ass.

So I'm going to whine with you.
>>
>wew /qa/ is for whining about getting banned
eat shit. you make a shit post, you get banned. or not-- it's will he, nill he, mods can do whatever the fuck they want. fucking just deal with it, it's just three days, get off this godforsaken site for a while you utter waste.
>>
>>329879
Because it's frustrating as fuck, and /v/'s modding has been utter shit for fucking ages.
>>
>>329012
Hard how is it to find a dynamic IP? It seems like I get banned every six hours or so because I'm a chronic shitposter but it takes me 30 secs to reset my router
>>
>Lastly I'd like to make one thing clear... Myself and the board mods are the law. We will remain as open as possible to input and concerns, however if a descision is made (such as removing a board or post), there should be no public whining and complaining. This site is paid completely out of my pocket now (fuck you PayPal), and it is a privilege, not a right. I do not charge for access to this site, thus there should be no expectations that any user has direct say in any descisions made, and that is how it will be from now on. As always I appreciate input, however I do not appreciate the recent flames via e-mail and posts I have gotten regarding the descision to remove two boards. If you believe you are entitled to tell me what to do, you are sadly mistaken.
>>
I've got an ingrown nail, how do you explain that mods? Evidently Hiro doesn't care shit about our health, I'm calling internet customer service to fill my complain and everyone else should do the same.
>>
>>329081
>less than 1 minute apart each
>samefagging
>>
>>329877
Maybe if you formed a coherent post criticizing the name and informing that it was in fact a video game, that might not have happened.
>>
>>329928
The Better Business Bureau of the virtual world.
Sponsered by the TPP coalition.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.