[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Have you ever heard of moderation?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
Make frogposting auto-bannable outside of /r9k/.
>>
pls for the love of god
>>
Autoban normalfags and redirect them to Reddit if they try to post something already filtered.
>>
>>328674
Holy fuck this. Hiro please for the love of god do this. People want this more than you think
>>
>>328674
Also ban feels images and filter 'tfw' and 'feels'

The issue isn't so much shitposting, but just the utter stagnation of OC due to the influx of newfags who create an endless cycel of using the stuff they see first.
On the downside, several moderators and janitors will commit suicide before this is successfully enforced on /sp/
>>
>>328702
>not just nuking /sp/
>>
>>328702
less cancerous than frogposting but still a good idea.
>>
>>328702
Agreed on those words as well.

>>328706
Frogposting has got to go period. It needs to be auto-banned from every single board expect for /r9k/. Any Frog Posting picture ever needs to somehow be catalogued into a system, and whenever that said image is posted you are auto banned, I would say for maybe 3-4 days. The more Frog pictures posted, the more its added into the s system. Repeated frog posting by the same user will result in a 1-2 month ban should you do it 3 times. So basically 3 strikes you're out
>>
>>328710
I don't know if it can automated like that. It might be possible. It can be against the rules though and the mods can take of it like they did with ponies.
>>
>>328718
moot doesn't own the site anymore. Hiro can make any rules he wishes. Also Pepe is far worse than ponies
>>
>>328728
>worse than ponies
brony spotted
>>
File: 1427697775445.jpg (27 KB, 468x376) Image search: [Google]
1427697775445.jpg
27 KB, 468x376
ITT: samefags and normalfags
>>
>>328674
Hiro please!!
>>
>>328710
Making it automated is a terrible idea just from the risk of false flags. Also the moment you say something is automated, people will work on finding ways to get around it just because.

Basically you need to have it be a war of attrition, like the SJW mods did on /v/ for Gamergate where you just constantly ban them when they show up.
>>
>>328739
>normalfags and leddits coming here to post their "rare pepes"
>worse than a bunch of horsefuckers who stay in their own board
All we want is a red board man.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.