[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can femanon be filtered to cumdumpster?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 69
Thread images: 6
File: Captcha-tan.png (340 KB, 600x700) Image search: [Google]
Captcha-tan.png
340 KB, 600x700
Can femanon be filtered to cumdumpster?
>>
>>328446
Filter robot to femanon.
>>
File: 1445284607673.png (59 KB, 764x689) Image search: [Google]
1445284607673.png
59 KB, 764x689
>>328446
I support this.
>>
>>>/r9k/
>>
>>328462
It was talked about so that's why I made this thread.
>>
File: 1395685577035.png (96 KB, 536x476) Image search: [Google]
1395685577035.png
96 KB, 536x476
bamp
>>
>>328446
Feminist should go to cumdumpster. That I support
>>
>>328496
I mean, if it was only on [r9k], I guess it'd be fine.
>>328535
Last night you double double-double'd my sister?
>>
>>328446
femanon -> cumdumpster
feminist -> cumdumpster
fembot -> cumdumpster
Apply this filter only on /r9k/.
>>
File: 1444546059902.png (3 KB, 408x240) Image search: [Google]
1444546059902.png
3 KB, 408x240
>>328541
>Last night you double double-double'd my sister?
newfag detected
>>
>>328589
That was a direct quote from when that image was posted on /lit/, my man.
>>
>>328586
i support this
>>
Yes, on /r9k/.
>>
>>328535
007 burgered my sister?
Oh shit.
>>
>>328446
Captcha tan needs to be more angrier, since solving the captcha at this point is basically a game of luck that she's obviously rigged..
>>
>>329135
Just git gud at identifying food :^)
>>
>>329149
The food is fine, it's when she starts asking to to point out the street signs multiple times that you've already solved that's the problem.
>>
>>329167
THIS. I hate it so much. I've had to resort to legacy; once you mess up once it's a never-ending cycle. I usually end up having to F5.
>>
>>328535
>Sixth bond
>Burger is a number nine on the Carl's Jr. menu
Last night I 69'd your sister

not to hard
>>
>>328586
This is prefect.
>>
>>328446
>so many people on this site are still unironically afraid of girls into their adult lives

When will hiro finally nuke /r9k/? They aren't hurting anyone you colossal faggot, 90% of the time the derail comes from a bunch of neckbeards spamming "btw i am grill XDDDDDDDDDD" shit every time they suspect a user might not have a penis in their no girls allowed secret clubhouse.
>>
>>328446
oh man, that would be epic

classic /r9k/ with their misogyny XD
>>
File: konoha-don-okawari-28.jpg (109 KB, 786x420) Image search: [Google]
konoha-don-okawari-28.jpg
109 KB, 786x420
>>328446
I like this idea
>>
This needs to happen. On /r9k/ only though.
>>
>>330406
>girl brings up gender for attention
>lol why u guys shitposting me :(((
Fuck off retard
>>
Honestly, can't you make the word filter random? I thought that point of the filter was to discourage from using certain words, while still making them possible to use, but it's kind of useless when everyone knows what baka senpai means, if you randomize then using the targeted words would really become redundant.
>>
>>331541
That's a good idea, why don't you make a thread about it?
>>
>>331504
>girl makes a normal post worded in a way that gives away her gender or when it's directly relevant to the topic of conversation
>all the autists who can't talk to girls like normal people start shitposting and derailing the thread for no reason.

Yeah, okay. There are a lot more female posters here than you think I'm sure, and they don't hurt anyone. They just pretend to be men or avoid the subject because of exactly this reason, they would like to be able to post without derailing every thread, but they shouldn't have to hide their gender because the neckbeards and NEETs here can't handle it with any sort of maturity. And if those same guys are going to be talking about their dicks and raping girls and their proud maleness then by all means female posters should be allowed to do exactly the same if they want and until they stop none of them have any right to complain, though they very rarely do, mostly it's a lot less major than that and they still get torn apart for it. Sure, a few do play it up for attention, just like 100 times more men do on this site all the time, let alone all the tripfags. This is like reddit-tier redpill shit, this isn't reddit. The fact that so many people on this site actually would support this is pretty worrying, though most of it stems from the cancerous shithole that is /r9k/, which hopefully isn't going to last long if they keep sending the FBI to hiroyuki's door.

That doesn't mean if a girl is being a faggot she shouldn't be called a fucking faggot, just do it for the right reason.
>>
>>331561
Dunno, maybe I will eventually. I mean, I'm quite sure someone must've thought about it already as it is extremely simple to think of, there was a reason why it wasn't implemented, though I might be incorrect.
>>
>>331563
No one cares if you're a man though. Man don't get special treatment in the real world, females should keep their gender hidden or just ignore the people who are rightfully aggravated by their attention whoring.

Being female is hardly ever relevant or vital to the conversation, the same can be said of being male but no one cares if you're a male.
>inb4 hurr durr stop caring then
This is not how it works.
>>
>>331570
>>331541
I'm pretty sure the point was to make a statement and/or annoy people rather than actually achieve anything. Either hiro or the mods who implemented it did so to troll the type of people who use those words, there is a reason weeb terms were picked instead of anything else.
>>
>>331572
Are you retarded? No one who is mature cares if someone is male or female. If you are so incapable of dealing with girls in your serkit club, I can't imagine how you survive in the real world. You might find, if you stopped being a faggot for long enough, that it actually doesn't matter.
>>
>>331610
I don't care if girls post here I care when they try to get attention by announcing it. It's an objective fact that being female will get you different treatment regardless of how much you deny it or try to play it off like that isn't your intention.
>>
>>331621
Most of the girls who do announce it are during conversations related to gender. Fuck off to reddit if you can't handle that.
>>
I agree with OP
>>
>>331638
>Most of the girls who do announce it are during conversations related to gender
[Citation needed]

Fuck off to reddit if you can't handle your precious femanons getting shit for acting shit
>>
>>331621
That's not their problem, that's the problem of people treating them differently. Most of them don't want the attention of a bunch of autistic neckbeards who are so socially retarded they can't handle being around girls, they just want to post freely about whatever topic without derailing threads or having to watch word choice and fake being a man. No one is actually going "I am a girl and ... " in a totally irrelevant context, most of the time it's a circumstance where their gender is relevant or they just mention something offhand that gives it away. I know a girl who does translations and oc all the time on the weeb boards and has to pretend to be a man despite being more productive than all the faggots who would immediately shitpost her the second they knew even though they have been benefiting from "his" work the whole time.
>>
>>331660
Leaving your gender out of things is not hard. I really could care less about their ability to post freely (especially when it's such a miniscule thing like what gender you are), all they do is cause drama whether they want to or not is irrelevant.

Trolls and shitposters will always exist here. Social outcast will always exist here you van blame them all you want but at the end of the day it's still your fault for dumping fuel on the fire because you just HAD to talk about your tampons or whatever irrelevant bullshit. On hobby boards in particular your gender is never ever relevant.
>>
>>331667
But yet, go look at /a/. Like half of the content on that board is talking about sex and autists discussing in detail which girl's asshole they want to sniff or whatever the fuck and how hard their dicks are. Is that really any better than talking about tampons, which, as you know I'm sure, no one is talking about anyway other than occasional men. Anyway more girls posting means more varied content, and interesting different perspectives, especially on an anonymous image board where people can talk about things you wouldn't hear out in the real world.You might even learn something.
>>
>>331691
The more girls posting means more shitposting, attention whoring, whiteknighting and people trying to flirt.

Not worth it at all. Fuck the dumb broads who can't just be anonymous when they know it will only cause issues and not add anything. We can still have their content and perspective without knowing their gender.
>>
>>331698
Not really, since they second they say anything identifying they'll just get shitposted and accused of attentionwhoring, which means anything that doesn't conform with a male perspective or experience is off the table. No one actually says they are a girl for no reason you retarded faggot, anyone who does probably is actually just a man pretending to be a girl. On the other hand there are a ton of male posters who do the exact thing all the time and then shitpost femanons or anyone they suspect might be female.
>>
>>331723
>women can do no wrong if they do it's trolls
Wew lad. That's all I needed to hear, opinion discarded
>>
>>329167
gotta git gud at identifying those too :^)
>>
>>331645
Every single time I've seen a girl mention her gender has been in a conversation related to gender :^).
Guess what board talks about gender all the time?? :^))
>>
>>331732
/adv/ or /r9k?

Every time I've seen a femanon post on hobby boards d boards that are cancer it's always been tangentially related at best
>>
>>331741
*or boards that are not cancer
>>
>>331726
Pls. If a woman is shitposting and being a faggot she should be told to fuck off too. But even blatant attention whores aren't retarded enough to just declare their girlness in a totally irrelevant context unless they're cross-siting fags who need to lurk more. Sure, those few people need to fuck off, and they usually get abused and leave after the first or second time. A vast majority of female users don't have any interest in that. The point isn't special treatment for anyone, it's acting like a mature adult instead of an autistic teenager who can't talk to girls. Acting blatantly underage b& isn't acceptable.
>>
>>331761
It's perfectly acceptable, actually telling female posters to fuck off is the norm here because they're all attention whores.

Maybe this site isn't what you thought it was, try somewhere more mature like reddit. Where everyone is treated equally.
>>
File: 1446365373523.png (1 MB, 1040x1000) Image search: [Google]
1446365373523.png
1 MB, 1040x1000
>>331767
>this entire post
>>
>>331774
>implying I'm wrong
Please show me all the civil discussions with femanons, I'm sure they exist
>>
>>331778
You're the one claiming they're attention whores, you post evidence. You'll probably find that a vast majority of the time it's the neckbeard misogynist r9k posters who make it uncivil. Though I'm sure every time a female talks in your secret clubhouse it feels like attention whoring because you're incapable of talking to girls and afraid so you can't help but pay attention to them. It's your attitude that's the problem, just like most of the other faggots on r9k and reddit redpill.
>>
>>331794
Them being attention whores is actually irrelevant to my point that it's perfectly acceptable though, I guess I should have said they are perceived as attention whores.

The point is most people here think women are inherently attention whores by announcing their gender and this can be proven by looking at almost any thread with a femanon post and seeing the shitpost that follow. You say its unacceptable because you don't like it not because the community doesn't like it. That is a huge difference
>>
>>331610

>No one who is mature
where you think you are
If yo want mature discussion with mature people 4chan is not your option.
>If you are so incapable of dealing with girls in your serkit club
There is nothing wrong with the secret club mentality.
>I can't imagine how you survive in the real world. You might find, if you stopped being a faggot for long enough, that it actually doesn't matter.
Personal attacks are not arguments.
>>
What if instead of cumdumpster we filter it to L O N D O N?
>>
>>331691
>But yet, go look at /a/
Everyone on /a/ is a cute little girl.
>>331660
>No one is actually going "I am a girl and ... " in a totally irrelevant context
This is wrong
>I know a girl who does translations and oc all the time on the weeb boards and has to pretend to be a man despite being more productive than all the faggots who would immediately shitpost her the second they knew even though they have been benefiting from "his" work the whole time.
how is gender relevant in "translations and oc".
>>
It was done before. I think it's perfect to curb attention whoring, keep /soc/ in /soc/.
>>
>>331794

>only /r9k/ is hostile to open female presence
>bringing up some offsite community as if it matters
>throwing around soggy knees like it holds any weight here whatsoever

Anon, read the url.
>>
>>331588
Honestly, I'm quite a newfag, but word filters were a thing in the past, they were used mainly on /b/ to reduce shitposting as stated by m00t. It was the same as hiding dubs for a period of time, they were meant to improve the discussion and reduce the rampid shitposting and I would assume that this feature was re-implemented for the same reason it was added in the first place. The reason why these features were removed is the fact that they were inefficient and they didn't achieve anything in the long run, which is what I would criticize on the current system as well.
>>
>>332484
If I remember right, femanon to cumdumpster was a word filter in the past. I don't know about you, but the robots on /r9k/ would be happy to see this when somebody tries to mention their gender since it invariably turns into a bigger shitfest.
>>
>>333162
Nah, not that many people use femanon on /r9k/.
>>
>>328446
Make it better: anyone who announced themself as female should be banned in the same manner people who announce themselves as underaged are.

They both don't belong here.
>>
>>331563
TITS or GTFO exists for a reason you piece of shit.
Females have no role here, 4chan and the internet in general is a male space. They have the rest of society to fuck up. There is a reason why the Internet went to shit when the attention whores came online.

>>331610
>No one who is mature cares if someone is male or female.
That isn't how human biology works.
>I can't imagine how you survive in the real world.
In the "real world" women are supported by the state and protected by everyone else. If you feel you have to announce that you have a vagina, you can fuck right off.

>>331794
>You're the one claiming they're attention whores
They are; women in general are. Without attention they are fucked in life.
>You'll probably find that a vast majority of the time it's the neckbeard misogynist r9k posters who make it uncivil
Fuck off scum. Your hypergamy and pathetic shame tactics have no power here.
>>
>>333216
This whole thread is the most GAY shit of all non-gay boards.

I thought that this was 4chan, and not 4ghay.
>>
>>333261
le tricky hook :^)
>>
>>328586
this is the most reasonable solution
>>
>>333261
4chan has always been gay
Remember "I want to be the litle girl"
>>
>>333171
Have you regularly checked /r9k/ in the past week or so?
>>
>>334613
Yes, recently I'm quite often on /r9k/ and femanon isn't that prevelant word there.
>>
>>334638
It'd still be quite funny though what with all the stinking normans.
Thread replies: 69
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.