[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's worse, /sci/ posters who dismiss the importance of
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4
File: Untitled.png (10 KB, 1324x100) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
10 KB, 1324x100
What's worse, /sci/ posters who dismiss the importance of philosophy or /lit/ posters who dismiss the importance of science?

pic related
>>
Where's that from?
>>
>>328005
Ding Ding Ding!

You found the shitposter
>>
>>328013
>>>/lit/7326490

>>328016
Just because it's shitposting doesn't mean he doesn't believe it.
>>
Ah. Well, they're about equally as cancerous, I think. Trivialization is usually ridiculously imbecilic.
>>
Go ask your professor.
>>
>>328005
Philosophy is not important to /sci/ and science is not important to /lit/.

Both groups are better than you niggers who don't know shit about either anyway.

Fucking pop-sci fanboys and fiction reading cancer.
>>
Every philosopher major I met was an idiot who nobody liked.
>>
File: 106avds.png (116 KB, 764x692) Image search: [Google]
106avds.png
116 KB, 764x692
Philosophy is shit though. It's not even reaching any truth, a shitton of philosophy can be summed up by argument from incredulity.

Science isn't perfect, byt it's the best we have.
>>
>>328414
>>328266
>>>/sci/
>>
>>328005
/pol/ posters who dismiss science and religion in favor of dogma
>>
>2015
>dismissing science
shows that /lit/ posters are a bunch of faggots
>>
>>328424
They smell too
>>
>>328005
This is so out of context.
>>
>>328483
Not really.
>>
desu
>>
/lit/ posters
science actually has a practical application
>>
>>328414
Philosophers have been obsessed with a will to truth since the beginning of philosophy
>>
>>328504
>>328504
The next posts made by this guy are
>100% agree. Latin is so much better but I hate that science took it over.
and then
>No Latin was created by Zeus but you scientists ruined it all.
People, including your pic related, were making fun of this loser for being such a huge faggot. Just look at his idiotic posts.
>>>/lit/7326421
>>>/lit/7326470
>>
>>328574
>implying philosophy doesn't have a practical application
It's called life.
>>
>>328582
>have been obsessed
And have gone literally nowhere for over two and a half millennia, whereas scientists made it possible for you to read these words.
>>
>>328583
It wasn't even fun bait. It was just pathetic.
>>
>>328583
>The next posts made by this guy are
>>100% agree. Latin is so much better but I hate that science took it over.
>and then
>>No Latin was created by Zeus but you scientists ruined it all.
What makes you think those are the same guy? If anything those posts seem to be joining
>>>/lit/7326502
in making fun of the post in the OP pic.

>People, including your pic related, were making fun of this loser for being such a huge faggot. Just look at his idiotic posts.
All I see is one idiot arguing with another idiot.
>>
>>328619
So your thread is based on bullshit. I wouldn't be surprised if you were the faggot making the ridiculous posts people crapped on.

If you make a shitty post, people will reply with shitty posts. But you're too oblivious to realize that you can't assess a trend or make an assertion based on shitposts.
>>
>>328617
>have gone literally nowhere for over two and a half millennia
Like you would know. Meanwhile philosophy made it possible for people to do proper science.
>>
File: whichplanet.jpg (140 KB, 1546x610) Image search: [Google]
whichplanet.jpg
140 KB, 1546x610
>>328005
>>
>>328630
Huh? No, I wasn't the guy. I've seen good bait on /lit/, man. This thread was just terribly sad and banal.
>>
File: thereisnoneedtobeupset.jpg (97 KB, 552x704) Image search: [Google]
thereisnoneedtobeupset.jpg
97 KB, 552x704
>>328630
Calm down, anon. Are you assuming >>328619 is OP? I'm OP and I'm not him, nor am I this guy >>>/lit/7326421
>>>/lit/7326470
>>
>>328641
Then don't assume something about board culture based on blatant shitposting. This thread does nothing productive.
>>
>>328651
It's an extreme example an attitude I see often on /lit/, discounting the importance of science because "only muh deeper meaning of life matters" or "u cant know nuthin". Not saying all of /lit/ is like that, but enough to be an annoyance.

>This thread does nothing productive.
I didn't know every thread on this Native American smoke signal forum has to be productive in some way.
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.