[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>this japanese data seller has made more good changes to 4chan
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1
File: 1444462449155.jpg (52 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1444462449155.jpg
52 KB, 640x480
>this japanese data seller has made more good changes to 4chan than moot has done in years

Was moot just lazy or did he refuse to make /his/ out of spite or something?
>>
Goons should never be in charge of anything, ever.
>>
>>327643
I think moot was just apathetic. He genuinely couldn't have cared less.
>>
>>327643
god him and moot are so cute
>>
maybe moot already knew we'd seen all the documentaries on the internet?

>>327668
totally, we need a moot/hiro board next to /cm/
>>
>>327665
*could of cared less
>>
Yeah, making boards at the drop of a hat to cater to the currently loudest group on 4chan is surely an effective and sustainable long-term strategy!
>>
>>327715
it's literally his site dum dum
>>
/his/ ruined /lit/
>>
>>327730
Where did I imply it isn't? I'm just questioning the claim that hiro's decisions have been "good changes."
>>
>>327736
Good

go read a book fag
>>
>>327736
/lit/ ruined /lit/
>>
>>327752
pretty sure he can shut the site down if he wants so all changes is his good changes tbqh
>>
>>327665

Pretty much.
>>
>>327643
do you even have to ask?
>>
>>327712
*could have

And it doesn't matter. It's a non-literal idiom.
Stupid faggot.
>>
>>327715

You fucking moron, that's how 99% of the boards were made.

/tg/ was literally preceded by 40kfags spamming the shit out of their hobby-related stuff all over 4chan before moot made /tg/.
>>
>>328100
this
this level of newfaggotry should be banned on sight
>>
>>327643
Hiro is new so he may stil think /pol/ is not the cancer of this site.
>>
Too busy with canva.ass
>>
>>328176

but it's not
>>
>>327643
>lazy
>out of spite
moot was out of touch with his own Frankenstien of a creation, that being 4chan.
>>
>>327643
He needed to make good first impression
>>
>>328237
It's Frankenstein that's out of touch, not the monster. moot is Frankenstein, not 4chan
>>
>>327715
You are a newfag and you are the problem. If you can't be contained on /co/mblr, just go back to 9fag.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.