[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You've discussed it with /lit/, Hiro. Where is the /fic/ board?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
You've discussed it with /lit/, Hiro.

Where is the /fic/ board?
>>
>>327438
He tends to make boards on weekends if the recent past is any indicator
>>
Hopefully canceled
>>
Christ stop adding fucking boards on and fix the ones that need dire help!
>>
>>327443
>>327440
Some of us like that he's addressing years old issues by making new containment boards for specific demographics that are already here.
>>
>>327445
>years old issues
If you put up with them for years they obviously aren't that big of an issue, you fucking faggot.
>>
File: 1399582141551.png (23 KB, 406x388) Image search: [Google]
1399582141551.png
23 KB, 406x388
>>327450
>they obviously aren't that big of an issue
I think you're mistaking the former owner's negligence and laziness for lack of need.
>>
>>327460
More people are concerned with fixing moderation and cleaning up boards rather than adding more boards.
>>
>>327462
Most are from hellhole boards that deserve (and get) no attention like /tv/, /co/, /v/ and /pol/ though.
And you can never underestimate the ammount of anarchich anti-mod shitposting, like that autist that is on thread n°6 on why all mods should be purged.
>>
File: 1428103255289.gif (993 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1428103255289.gif
993 KB, 250x250
>>327462
>More people are concerned with fixing moderation and cleaning up boards rather than adding more boards.
No they aren't. More people have been asking for some of the boards for years for overcrowding issues.
>>
>>327460
Yeha you know what, you really need to be separated from all the little things you don't like. Because I'm sure your board is just unbrowsable with a fan fiction thread being posted every so often. Moot may have had a rather hands off approach but did you ever think there might be a reason why he didn't add a new board everytime someone cried about it? I mean for fucks sake not everything needs a board you could you know, just fucking ignore things you don't like
>>
>>327467
>I mean for fucks sake not everything needs a board you could you know, just fucking ignore things you don't like
Do you know what sliding is, genius?
>>
>>327468
Please link me to all the fan fiction threads clogging up your board right now.
>>
>>327467
>Moot may have had a rather hands off approach but did you ever think there might be a reason why he didn't add a new board everytime someone cried about it?
Coz moot believed in the community to handle their own board and self-moderation.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.