[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Could you please unfilter cuc.k? I see no valid reason it should
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 68
Thread images: 6
File: 1309324077513s - Copy.jpg (16 KB, 251x243) Image search: [Google]
1309324077513s - Copy.jpg
16 KB, 251x243
Could you please unfilter cuc.k?

I see no valid reason it should be filtered.

At the very least filter it to something other than the worst [s4s] meme stolen from WoW.
>>
>>326879
Of course it's the dumb frogposter can't take a joke and doesn't want anybody else to have fun.
>>
>>326886
I, along with the overwhelming majority of anons on this site, have fun saying cuc.k, I don't see why filtering it is particularly funny to anybody and filtering it to kek is boring.
>>
I'm so sick of seeing the word that I hope the filter is permanent. Learn to diversify your stupid shit.
>>
>>326904
I have a very extensive vocabulary, I just like having cu.ckhold in my lexicon and using it when appropriate.

There is absolutely no reason to filter it along with fa.m etc. It isn't spammed as needlessly. It's only used when appropriate, even though it's the new fuck.
>>
>>326904
-said the cu.ck
>>
>>326976
Thanks for proving my point.
>>
>>326978
No problem cuc.k
>>
>>326981
Kek.
>>
>>326879
>worst [s4s] meme stolen from WoW.
[s4s] made topkek, they never claimed to make kek. Kek has been around years before [s4s] was created
frogposters proven to be dumb once again
>>
File: 1438798852868.png (905 B, 64x64) Image search: [Google]
1438798852868.png
905 B, 64x64
>>326879
>stolen from WoW.
You can't like, "own" memes, man.
>>
>>326879
Dumb kekposting frogposter
>>
>>326879
kek
>>
Kek

G
>>
Filter kek to haha or something
Filter c.uck to ntr
Keep the rest
>>
>>327437
The only thing you'd accomplish by filtering kek to ntr would be to piss off posters that are /a/nal about the tiny differences between the two concepts. It defeats the purpose of not allowing people to post uninterrupted keks in the first place.
>>
>>327451
The word c.uck shouldn't be used on /a/ at all
>>
>>327566
I mean that they see some massive difference between kek and ntr, even though they're both the same fucking thing, and the only difference is that one is an acronym for a transliteration of the word from a different language.
>>
kek and senpai
>>
>>326879 (OP)
>stolen from WoW
I'd just like to interject for a moment. Kek came into circulation because topkek, which is a real thing, looks a lot like top lel, which was a popular meme when [s4s] was created. Topkek developed into kek independently of WoW, and only afterwards did people notice the convergent evolution of memes.
>>
>>327571
I agree that there is a difference but /a/ doesn't care as long as they don't have to see the word.
>>
>>327571
No retard, lurk more.
They are the same word, but ntr has been in use since forever and only newfag fucks from lesser, underage b& filled boards like /pol/ and /v/ use c.uck, so there is no reason for anyone to use it on /a/.
That's why every time you tried to use c.uck in /a/ you got told to eat shit, corssposter-kun.
>>
>>327591
That's funny, because the last time I saw someone mention kek around /a/, they started a huge, 200 post debate about why it's not the same thing as ntr at all.
>>
>>327584
This, my main issue with /v/ermin memes (or /pol/, /b/, whatever) is that they are just ugly to look at, always full of grammatical errors and when it's images, they are ugly as fuck.
>>
>>327599
Yeah c.uck and kek sound very ugly.
>>
Sheeeit, apparently mods got around to wordbanning that unicode character that allowed people to bypass the word filters.
I saw a post containing "tb h fa m s m h" looking odd so I tried to see if the unicode still worked just for giggles. Boom, automatically banned for 1hr 30 mins.
Not even mad, though I can imagine there might probably be some nasty /qa/ threads in the future about this.
>>
>>327591
You seem confused. I don't support kekposting in any board. I'm just saying that filtering it into an acronym that means the same thing would be entirely pointless and only piss off people like you while being completely pointless otherwise.
>>
>>327598
I've seen threads reach bump limit with two autist literally reposting the same responses for 400 posts, a long discussion means nothing.
NTR as used in /ay is extremely similar to c.uck, the main issue is it being the normalfag term.

Technically it's more of a masochist in an emotional way thing, but no one uses it in that way, just as the "your gf getting fucked" variant.
>>
>>327619
Two people wasting an entire thread is still an entire thread wasted.
>>
>>327610
Well obviously just banning the word would be preferable to filtering it but Hiro would never do that.
>>
>>327623
They'll argue about anything, autism does that.
I've seen a lot of support for filtering cukc to ntr, myself included.
>>
>>327628
Filtering it to ntr is functionally the same as unfiltering it. And I don't know why you'd want to unfilter something as boring and cancerous as kek.
>>
>>327630
Because then kek can also be filtered
>>
>>327610
>would be entirely pointless and only piss off people like you while being completely pointless otherwise.
The point of wordfilters is to piss people off
>>
>>327657
The kekposters are more numerous than the ntr autists, so keeping it as is pisses off more people than changing it would be.
>>
>>327579
This is known to be true.
>>
>>326879
>[s4s] meme stolen from WoW.

This faggot wasn't around for the days of top lel. How does it feel to be a newfag?
>>
Why is senpai filtered to Senpai. This would be an alright April fools joke, but why in November
>>
>>327700
Actually, filtering the word to ntr would actually piss of more people. Most people using that word aren't too bothered by the current filter because kek was already mostly a shitposting word. A good majority of them are also anti-anime fags, so using ntr would piss them off even more than the current one
>>
>>327766
I don't understand your logic. Why does /a/ deserve to be punished for /v/'s shitposting?
>>
>>327771
I don't see how filtering kek to ntr would be punishing /a/? Its the opposite, your punishing /v/
>>
>>327775
Sorry I guess I misread your post
>>
Can we just specifically filter the word itself as well as c.kekold? What if I wanted to talk about the actual bird on /an/, or my grandfather's kekoo clock? It's 2015, surely we can do better than a Scunthorpe filter, as evidenced by "family" not getting filtered to "sempaiily"
>>
>>326912
>>326897
you say 'worst [s4s] meme' huh? get some fucking taste you imbecile. 'kek' is far worse.
>>
>>326879
Filter it to "non-virgin" as that's generally what c.uckposters mean
>>
>evade wordfilter
>'your post contains banned text'

why don't they just ban the actual words instead
>>
>>327829
>why don't they just ban the actual words instead

Newfagadmin hasn't learned how to do that yet
>>
>>327826
>"non-virgin"
good idea.
>>
File: 1441226778162.jpg (96 KB, 680x854) Image search: [Google]
1441226778162.jpg
96 KB, 680x854
I think the idea of voluntarily submitting to infidelity struck a nerve with people.
>>
>>326879
kek desu senpai
>>
>i have a legitimate use for the word kek
if archive.moe was still alive you could have searched for kek in the database and see that it had been used only a handful of times prior to 2014 when it became a sitewide cancer meme
>>
>>327628
Because people don't even mean ntr when they say c.uck. They just want to use it as a general insult divorced of meaning
>>
>>327952

>if archive.moe was still alive

https://4ch.be/_/search/text/kek/
>>
>>327979
Lovely.
>>
File: cuck.jpg (75 KB, 315x439) Image search: [Google]
cuck.jpg
75 KB, 315x439
I couldn't be happier with it's filtration. It was a stale meme months ago, and it was never a interesting one. And recently you had trolls just throwing the word around. It became more of a buzzword than fun ever was.
>>
>>326879
kek
>>
File: kek.png (62 KB, 191x200) Image search: [Google]
kek.png
62 KB, 191x200
>>326879
You shut the shit up you green poser NIGGER.

Kek was blizzards greatest gift to culture.
>>
>>326984
They popularized the "ironic" usage of kek on 4chan you fucking nigger c*ck.
>>
>>327591
I don't think you should be calling any board under/a/ge if you're from /a/...
>>
>>327607
>What you can't take a joke hehe
>>
u kek
>>
kek
kekold
desu
senpai

any others?
>>
File: o3aT5bV.jpg (65 KB, 706x674) Image search: [Google]
o3aT5bV.jpg
65 KB, 706x674
>>326879
C.UCKS PUSHED THIS CENSORSHIP.

Spammers, nazis and else are the idiots who don't like to be called out.

STOP THE CENSORSHIP, STOP PROMOTING SPAM!!!
>>
>>328267
baka
senpai
desu
>>
KEK KEK KEK
>>
>>328276
>CENSORSHIP
>>
Can we filter Reddit to 4chan?
>>
>>>/c/
>>>/u/
>>>/ck/
Thread replies: 68
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.