[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does Hiro genuinely think that 'le Anonymous' represents
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3
File: Anonymous-Ferguson-1200.jpg (123 KB, 1200x799) Image search: [Google]
Anonymous-Ferguson-1200.jpg
123 KB, 1200x799
Does Hiro genuinely think that 'le Anonymous' represents 4chan or is he just fucking with us?
>>
I think he's only vaguely familiar with 4chan and only bought it because he had a falling out with the other guy on 2ch. It's up to us to educate him on 4chan culture and customs.
>>
He literally invented anonymous textboards and imageboards as we know him. He's just doing it for fun.
>>
>>326576
>him
*them
>>
>>326567
He's really that dumb.
>>
>>326567
Trolling is a art.
>>
He's just a fucking idiot that has next to no fucking clue on what the culture of 4chan is like.
>>
The average underage /b/tard understands 4chan more than this man.

Just think about that.
>>
>>326926
just let the sink it senpai
>>
>>326892
It's "an art", you fucking retard.
>>
>Adds a relevant documentary in case we are interested in watching it
>OMGG HIROO YOU DONT UNDERSTAND MUH CULTURE, YOU ARE A FUCKING RETARD
You people are the worst.
>>
>>327006
>You people are the worst.
Go back to tumblr, /co/cksucker.
>>
>>326567
>I don't like the fact that Hiro is interacting with the boards and recommending things that you may like
Fuck off you autismic wave.
>>
>>326991
Trolling has now become an post-modern art
>>
ç_ç
>>
>>326991
>tfw not sure if trolling or just a newfag
>>
File: Art by Anonymous.jpg (25 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
Art by Anonymous.jpg
25 KB, 640x480
>>327038
Everything thing is art.
>>
File: 1408575372627.jpg (61 KB, 280x246) Image search: [Google]
1408575372627.jpg
61 KB, 280x246
>>327498
>relative timestamp
>4chan X menu icon
>>
>>326573
Kek.
>>
>>326576
Why do you people keep confusing 2chan with 2ch?
>>
>>327006
It's not his blog, shit like that draws le anonymous hacker fawkwess wearing fuckwits to the site and draws unwanted attention.

No one here is interested in aggrandizing those moronic children.
>>
>>328218
Because they have very similar names?
>>
>>328232
Yes but why would anyone be stupid enough to think Hiro had anything to do with the creation of image boards or anything Anonymous related?
>>
>>328238
I wasn't talking about anonymous as in Chanology faggots. And I did say textboards.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.