[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ok guys serious thread here. Which four boards do you feel are
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 63
Thread images: 6
File: 4chan%2006.jpg (44 KB, 750x600) Image search: [Google]
4chan%2006.jpg
44 KB, 750x600
Ok guys serious thread here.

Which four boards do you feel are currently "running" 4chan?

Clearly /b/ since it takes the most traffic.

I mean /qa/ is responsible for creating /his/ so we do have an actual say, hiro visits this board a lot.

[s4s] is one of the only boards that people aren't complaining about, and they are a living meme-factory

Lastly I would say that /v/ makes a huge imprint on the rest of the website, everyone knows what's happening on /v/ even the people who don't browse there. They are going down the drain right now, ever since they started Gamergate.

So what do you all think the four "biggest" boards are in terms of influence?
>>
>>324345
>[s4s] is one of the only boards that people aren't complaining about

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ztVMib1T4T4
>>
>>324345
What memes have [s4s] created that actually got accepted on other boards?
>>
/b/, /v/, /pol/, /s4s/, /r9k/
>>
>>324347
>>324351
Alright before this thread turns into complaining about an error.

Just ignore the [s4s] part if you think I was wrong sorry.

They do raid /qa/ a lot so I mean that is something
>>
>>324358
Not really. That just makes them annoying. /pol/ would replace them if annoying leakage is the consideration.
>>
>>324363
Real talk though

Why isn't /pol/ deleted yet?
>>
>>324367
For the same reason /r9k/ got put back after being deleted. You don't delete a top 5 board and not expect a massive backlash and shitstorm site-wide.
>>
/b/ is pretty much it's own separate entity at this point in my opinion and has little to no effect on the site I'd say the top 4 that influence the site are
>/v/
Huge amounts of traffic and though not exactly viewed favorably still effect lots of other boards
>/pol/
Pretty self explanatory. You can't even get through a thread without them being brought up
>/r9k
Memes are widespread, attracting more attention to the site than needed.
>/int/
Memes are widespread their board is mostly crossboarders so you got lots of /int/ism's turning into meta for the site

I'd say /a/ but really they don't effect much they're just close with moderation. /qa/ doesn't have much sway on the site as a whole and Hiro has only been here once or twice

>>324367
Because it dindu nuffin
>>
>>324351
Being nice :3
>>324347
Laughing is nice too.
>>324358
It's okay to like nice things; they're nice.
>>
>>324345
>/qa/ is responsible for creating /his/
No it isn't.
>>
>>324423
Ya it did
Check your privilege.
>>
>>324358
Any board that legitimately encourages raids and doesn't ban everybody who participates is a piece of shit board that should be deleted.
>>
>>324382
Is that you, Alex?
>>
The only boards worth going on are his tv b and pol
>>
File: x03-Archer-speaks-with-Shirou.jpg (82 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
x03-Archer-speaks-with-Shirou.jpg
82 KB, 1920x1080
/a/ runs 4chan you stupid frogposting c ucks
>>
>>324353
trade /s4s/ with either /a /or /tv/
>>
>>324345
You are a living amalgamation of everything wrong with this website
>>
>>324707
No, /a/ controlling 4chan would actually be a good thing.
>>
>>324701
/pol/
/b/
are for jerks

while
/his/
/tv/
are for constructive jerks
>>
>>324367
Can you please explain why it should be?
>>
>>324801

ask Ben "[insert false accusation that rhymes]" Garrison.
>>
>>324804
Who cares about Ben Garrison? Do you actually have a valid reason? I'm waiting...
>>
>>324815

Well that was a good reason. Don't ignore it bro.
They have no content and just use logical fallacies and graphs to "prove" random facts about how society shouldn't be run.
>>
>>324838
You're doing it right now

That doesn't confirm that i've never been to /pol/

and in fact I have

You are literally an example of a /pol/tard.
>>
>>324817
This >>324823, and it's a popular board with alot of traffic. Just because you don't agree with what is being said it should be shut down? Is that the type of person you are?? Why can't you just ignore it and leave it to the people that enjoy it?
>>
>>324842

Your reason is actually very good.

I do agree that it is popular enough to be left alone. But I can't see why Hiro would want to have to deal with it.
>>
>>324345
>[s4s] is one of the only boards that people aren't complaining about, and they are a living meme-factory

There's no way anyone is stupid enough to think this.
Most of [s4s] shitty forced "memes" never leave the board.
Yeah, the board gave us top kek and the Eternal Samefig. You know when that happened? When the board wasnt full of Reddit users posting the same bullshit every day trying to become the next big thing. You might as well go to fucking Reddit if you go to [s4s] now.

Fucking delete [s4s] already. It was fun for about 3 months.
>>
>>324860
Fine you win lol.

I've got nothing lol.
>>
>>324861
*SPLUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURGE*
>>
>>324432
They're not 'raids;' they're 'Cultural Enrichment Initiatives'
>>
>>324860
>I'm looking at the catalog right now and the only bad thing I see is obvious clickbait spamming
Can't you see the fucking IDs and flags? They are a bad thing, you Mongoloid.
>>
File: 1333093919921.jpg (31 KB, 317x427) Image search: [Google]
1333093919921.jpg
31 KB, 317x427
>>324345
>any singular board "running" 4chan

This is utterly false.

The truth is that each board is not some singular self contained entity - a "board" does not have opinions like an individual does nor can it keep certain people from posting as if it were a country in full control of its borders. A board is neither an individual nor a group, it is simply a location where individuals and groups have a forum to speak. Saying that /a/ has an opinion or that /pol/ has a certain influence is like saying that your house has an opinion or that your post office has a certain influence.

Perhaps there are prevailing or common opinions and trends, but that is because individuals who partake in those trends or have those opinions are using a board as a forum to voice them.

While certain thread topics should stay on /pol/ or on /b/ or be banned from 4chan altogether, anyone with any opinion should be allowed to post on 4chan. Except furries and horsefuckers.
>>
>>324893
>furries AND horsefuckers
Isn't this redundant?
>>
>>324893
tl;dr a board isn't one person
>>
>>324845
>But I can't see why Hiro would want to have to deal with it.

I'm not sure there is much to deal with, other than the necessary moderation that comes with any board. I don't even go there, but I would be pissed if they got rid of it just because it hurt some sensitive-types feelings.
>>
>>325076
It's not that it's because /pol/ tends to break into the real world a lot.

Moot got sued because of /pol/ once.

And Ben Garrison started making fun of moot because of /pol/

And Moot had to talk about Ebola-chan to everybody etc.
>>
>>325076
They also have to deal with people like me complaining about /pol/ etc.

Because we will always be here there are a ton of people who want /pol/ to be deleted lol.
>>
/v/, /tv/, /int/, /pol/

The memes on these boards have infiltrated pretty much every other board now.
>>
>>325100
/tv/ Never heard of their memes

What memes have they done?
>>
>>325093
>Because we will always be here there are a ton of redditors who want /pol/ to be deleted lol.
*ftfy
>>
>>325103
You've seriously never heard of Baneposting? I never go to /tv/ and I love that meme, the words "big guy" just crack me up.
>>
>>324897
/mlp/ here, yes
>>
>>324707
>/a/
>ruining 4chan
lmao?
>>
>>325250
It's shitty bait.
>>
/pol/ is getting tweeted by a front running presidential candidate. Hopefully /po/ gets the credit

baka desu senpai kek
>>
>>325250
Read the keyword carefully one more time.
>>
>>324345
in terms of sheer meme power

/tv/, [s4s], /pol/, and /int/

>/tv/
not a day goes by that I don't see a banepost. recently,I've seen "WE WUZ KINGS AND SHEIT," sheevposting, and HOL UP posting on different boards

>[s4s]
wew lad, enough said

>pol
honestly it could have been r9k in this spot, the happy merchant meme and pepe are everywhere

>int
They are responsible for the baka desu lad posting and the DEAIGNATED meme is everywhere

all I want to know is what happened to /sp/, they used to be so good at bants but they're a shell of a board now,its like nazi germany over there now
>>
>>324439
Still no.
>>
File: _IT_HAPPEND_ALL_ALONG.jpg (2 MB, 2800x3047) Image search: [Google]
_IT_HAPPEND_ALL_ALONG.jpg
2 MB, 2800x3047
>>324817
That's false, don't forget you have to ignore all the shilling and thread sliding to actually get any decent content.
>>
>boards ruling 4chan
>all normalfag boards

"Sigh." indeed.
>>
>>325092
>>325093
>Moot got sued because of /pol/ once.
How is that your business/problem?

>And Ben Garrison started making fun of moot because of /pol/
And? So what?

>Because we will always be here there are a ton of people who want /pol/ to be deleted lol.
Here's a life-lesson for you: Learn to mind your own business
>>
>>324351
:^)
>>
>>326622
The Lenny face was already used in the 1990s.
>>
File: menes4.jpg (977 KB, 1500x3013) Image search: [Google]
menes4.jpg
977 KB, 1500x3013
>>324351
Every major meme since 2004
>>
>>326855
>/s4s/
>2004
>>
>>324367
For the same reason /mlp/ exists, basically a containment board and keeping away normies
Geez, is not that hard to understand
>>
>>326553
Fuck you /pol/fag. Go back to your shitty board.
>>
>>326855
nice dubs

nice memories ;_________;7
>>
/a/ obviously, just look at the wordfilters
>>
File: 1444540589130.png (76 KB, 800x865) Image search: [Google]
1444540589130.png
76 KB, 800x865
/a/
/b/
/v/
/pol/
>>
>>325989
>normalfag
>[s4s]
>>
>>324353
>/pol/
Lol
Thread replies: 63
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.