[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
keep /pol/ in /pol/ and keep complaining from bitching everywhere
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 6
File: 1430321777292.jpg (60 KB, 634x611) Image search: [Google]
1430321777292.jpg
60 KB, 634x611
Can we make complaining about /pol/ outside of /pol/ or /qa/ a bannable offense? We can just piggyback it on complaining about moderation.

It seems like every single time someone post an opinion anyone can accuse them of being from /pol/ and the entire thread will erupt. Even if said post was not political,racist or ant-semitic in nature.

So how about it? We keep /pol/ in /pol/ and we keep shitposters from shitposting and destroying threads by accusing people of being /pol/

If you want I can provide examples of this in action, though I'd rather not get in trouble for it.
>>
seriously.
you go on the history board and its full of leftist marxist shitheads and the moment someone says something they dont like its "go back to pol"
it ruins and prevents a board about discussing topics to discuss topics
>>
>>323701
Isn't that black guy Will Smith?
>>
>>323701
>I don't like being told to go back to /pol/, it hurts my fee-fees, please cater to me
>>
>>323726
>>323701

Maybe you actually should go back to /pol/?
>>
File: 1418091822090.png (198 KB, 467x505) Image search: [Google]
1418091822090.png
198 KB, 467x505
>>323957
Maybe you should stop getting triggered every time someone disagrees with you desu
>>
>>323852
>I don't like being told to go back to tumblr so I better spam go back to /pol/ to everyone!
>>
/pol/ seems to regard the rest of the site very differently than most, it's very odd.
>>
>>323701
Why don't you just keep /pol/ in /pol/? I see threads on hobby boards sometimes where people just barge in with these outrageous political opinions, and they should rightly be told to go back to /pol/.
>>
>>326273
>odd
How so?
>>
I'm racist and I don't even go to /pol/

What now sperglords?
>>
>>326274
Mostly because the people you think are "from /pol/" are in reality from your home board and just crosspost on /pol/. They don't consider /pol/ their home so they don't go back there when you tell them to.
>>
File: 1445477394752.jpg (53 KB, 599x587) Image search: [Google]
1445477394752.jpg
53 KB, 599x587
>>326276
At least you're upfront about it.
Pic sort of related.
>>
>>326278
This
>>
>>326278
It's not the people from /pol/ that should stay in /pol/, it's the posts which resemble those from /pol/ which should stay in /pol/. A redirection is a suggestion to stop posting in the manner that was done. I've seen that argument before, anyhow; I myself don't like people seeing /pol/ as this singular entity apart from 4chan. It's there, it's popular, it defines the site, partially. But it's the containment board for politics, and should stay that way.
>>
>>326278
They should go back to /pol/ anyway if they're spouting unrelated political opinions. I don't care if they've never been in /pol/ before, that's where those posts go.
>>
>>326289
Who gives a fuck

Every time someone whines and cries about /pol/ it just fuels them to keep posting
>>
>>326289
>it's the posts which resemble those from /pol/ which should stay in /pol/.
I browse /pol/ daily and I actually agree with this. There is nothing wrong with reporting off topic /pol/ garbage on an unrelated board. All I'm saying is that it's easy to scapegoat /pol/ for the entire site being infested with racists, but /pol/ is an effect of that problem, not the cause.
>>
This is the most trivial shit ever.

Besides pretty much everyone who gets told this are all attempting to shitpost in some way with some racist veiwpoint anyway. It's better to just shut it down rather than derail an entire thread.
>>
What's us with /pol/ being do a sensitive lately?
Seriously, they keep crying about nobody liking them
>>
>>327885
no its more like annoyed that this place lets liberals and leftists spew all the shit they want out
but everyone complains about /pol/ when one guy disagrees with their shit
>>
>>326274
It often starts with some outrageous leftist bullshit being spewed, which then is countered with facts which leads to cries of "keep /pol/ in /pol/" rarely if ever is it the other way around.

Not to mention that leftwing politics are /pol/ too and have no place on 4chan outside of /pol/ either.

Alternatively, you fucking sissies could chill out a bit and stop shitting yourself.
>>
>>329880
>some outrageous leftist bullshit being spewed
Which, guess what, is /pol/. Both the post which did this and any response should be pruned and the users banned.
>rarely if ever is it the other way around.
Fucking mods.
>>
/pol/, much like old /n/, is a shithole that has attracted toxic cunts to the site with their bullshit spewing into every board. gb2/pol/ is the least it deserves, the board should be nuked from fucking orbit.
>>
>>328549
That's what he said. Crying about nobody liking them.
>>
Why does /pol/ have such thin skin?
>>
>>329905
Because /pol/ think 4chan is their platform spout their bullshit. That's the problem with /pol/ - the shitty users it has brought to the site.
>>
>>329889
Hey there, reddit. How are you enjoying the site?
>>
>>323701
You wouldn't get called /pol/, if you weren't shitposting about jews, or being a bigot.
>>
>>323701
The rule should have long been made because several boards have stickies to prevent /pol/ from constant raiding.
>>
>>323797
He is /pol/.
>>
>>323852

be me<
be an adult<
be american<
speaks english natively<
doesn't know what fee-fees is<
is this bait<
>>
File: sabertrigger.jpg (125 KB, 772x834) Image search: [Google]
sabertrigger.jpg
125 KB, 772x834
>>323852
>fee-fees
/pol/ is cancer. But babyspeak posters are ten times worse.
>>
>>323797
Yea.
>>
>get told to go back to /pol/ for saying OP is a fag or calling someone a dumb nigger

this is the 4chan no one chose.
>>
>>323701
Wait, did she think she was talking to Tyler The Creator?
>>
Redirecting somebody to /pol/ is basically admitting you feel insecure and can't handle criticism.

Redirecting to reddit means you're a pleb who piggybacks off other boards meme.

The only acceptable redirection are to /v/ or /out/.
>>
>>330934
This. Every anon who imitates baby talk or starts whining about secret clubs are faggots of the highest degree. Every singe one.
>>
>>331811
>The only acceptable redirection are to /v/ or /out/
>>>/a/
>>
File: 1446625114164.png (410 KB, 538x508) Image search: [Google]
1446625114164.png
410 KB, 538x508
>>331971
Who do you think started it all kohai ?
>>
Kek shit is what brings pol people out. Get rid of it and pol will be cut down.
Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.