[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can we rename /soc/ to "White Knight Central"? Seriously
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: soc.png (720 KB, 940x996) Image search: [Google]
soc.png
720 KB, 940x996
Can we rename /soc/ to "White Knight Central"?

Seriously that whole board makes me ashamed to be male

it's full of thirsty faggots trying to contactfag these ugly/average girls.
>>
>>291461
>Can we rename /soc/ to "White Knight Central"?
Make this thread again right before April Fools Day.
>>
>>291461
What the fuck. Literally nobody is going to get hooked up through /soc/, and I can think of nothing bad that would happen if we nuked the board. It seems to just attract snapchat using normies and other undesirables.
>>
>>291461
>>291464
>>291463
You guys know that if you deleted /soc/, those threads would just go back to /b/ and /r9k/, right?
>>
Why are you even reading the text there?

The only thing I wish they would change is to turn on an /r9k/ bot for the images only, to weed out the fuckheads posting reaction images. Better yet, don't mute or block them, just give them a non-original-image CSS class so everyone else can hide them.
>>
>>291461
It would make more sense to have a general rule added to the rules that if you reveal your gender to be female, your IP should be permabanned.

How long is it going to take normalfags to comprehend this: women have no place online. Tits or GTFO exists for a reason. Every single male orientated space women infest becomes corrupted. It happened to the pubs of the western world, it happened to every previously "unpopular" male hobby, and it turned the internet into a social media shithole.

/soc/ shouldn't exist at all.
Every single board that didn't stem from anime-random should never have fucking been made. There are countless sites for normalscum and their shitty hobbies. They don't belong here. This board shouldn't exist either because the "no complaining about moderation" rule ought be abolished. 4chan is no longer a tiny site run by a group of faggot goons from Something Awful.
>>
>>291588
>It would make more sense to have a general rule added to the rules that if you reveal your gender to be female, your IP should be permabanned.
Make it gender neutral, the male attention whores are even worse.
>>
>>291589
There is no such thing as a "male attention whore" when women aren't present, you fucking idiot.

The internet is a male space. Deal with it.
>>
File: 1425876032205.jpg (42 KB, 380x358) Image search: [Google]
1425876032205.jpg
42 KB, 380x358
>>291593
>There is no such thing as a "male attention whore

You've obviously never met a twink.
>>
>>291593
>There is no such thing as a "male attention whore" when women aren't present, you fucking idiot.

Oh how little he knows...
>>
>>291597
sorry for involuntary tripfaggotry
But it's quite ironic
>>
>>291593
see >>>/r9k/
>>
>>291594
>You've obviously never met a twink.
Can you hook us up with one?
Also OP is jelly no one likes his/her/whatever body and face pics he/she/whatever posted.
>>
>>291543
just ban them >>291593
>The internet is a male space.

Pretty sure it's about 55-60% female when considering popular social media sites
I know what you mean about girls shitting up this website with their attention seeking b.s though
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.