[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So mods, you ever going to do something about this fucking awful
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 157
Thread images: 17
File: Doges.jpg (644 KB, 2048x1536) Image search: [Google]
Doges.jpg
644 KB, 2048x1536
So mods, you ever going to do something about this fucking awful animal gore spammer faggot or what? He posts dog and cat gore on every single board I visit and he does this shit 24/7 for MONTHS now. Holy shit, can somebody have him arrested or something already? Or range ban his shit or filter his shit images from the site or something? Put that fucking annoying captcha technology to work already.
>>
You're dumb.
>>
>>360186
What board? When? Link to some posts in the archive? How do you know its the same person?
>>
>>360218
/an/
/r9k/
/pol/
Hell, I can't even remember where all I've seen that fucker. And remember, /an/ is a blue board. He claims to not post on /b/, but that's almost certainly bullshit, but with /b/ it's hard to tell with all the edgy teenapers.

>How do you know its the same person?
Because he does this shit every fucking day while ranting about how you "can't torture animals because they can't feel anything" or "torturing animals is fun!" and other edgy bullshit. It's obviously the same faggot every time and it's getting obnoxious as fuck. He gets his shit deleted constantly, but he just keeps coming back. I think it's time for legal action honestly. There is no way a shithead who spends this much time ranting about the virtues of torturing animals and has gigabytes of animal gore isn't doing it in real life.
>>
>>360229
You should stop humanizing animals. They aren't humans, they can't feel things. If you beat a dog, it will come back to you.

Most animal cruelty laws are small fines that aren't enforced. In the South, it's commonplace for neighbors to kill each others pets because they were on their land.
>>
>>360186
I think your complaint is funny because I've seen this happen on /pol/ before and it either turns into a debate about PETA faggots or the thread 404s from lack of interest and nobody cares. I'm sorry you have to see it on your home board though, whatever that might be.
>>
>>360250
They can fell.
Most animal cruelty is with their own trained dog or cat only so they will trust human to hit them.
Stupid animal.
>>
>>360255
I don't really have a home board. This faggot is literally doing this shit all over the site.
>>
>>360218
By the way, here the cunt is, like fucking clockwork >>>/r9k/24532302

He insinuates himself into literally EVERY discussion on 4chan about pets to rant about how everyone is stupid for having pets and animals are just to be abused, blah blah blah.

Literally all you have to do is make a thread about pets ANYWHERE and he'll see it and come running with his gore folder. I swear to Christ, I've seen a lot of autism on this site, but this motherfucker takes the cake.
>>
>>360275
I think you're the one here with autism. Why do you care about someone elses dog let alone what they do to that dog. The dog is their property, they are free to do literally anything they want to it.

Dogs are so fucking easy to replace it's not even funny, it's an actual problem. Get your pets neutered and spayed and kill any strays.
>>
>>360289
Yeah, I know it's you, faggot. You just posted an image of a kitten being used as fishing bait on /an/ again and got your shit deleted immediately. I seriously think legal intervention is required at this point.
>>
>>360292
L O L

Dude, you need to calm the fuck down. I don't browse any board except /qa/ and /v/.
The only collection of images I have are of anime girls.

I don't hit my dog but I won't stop another from doing so because
>m-m-muh animal feelings!!!

You know how small their brains are compared to ours? They don't even come close to matching the intelligence necessary to fathom what's going on.
>>
>>360275
Oh, wow, this guy popped up on /diy/ once. Mods were quick to slap his shit down (like real fucking quick, nothing lasted for longer than a few minutes and I haven't seen him since) but i didn't realise he was this committed.

Fuck banning him, track him down and get him some help before he winds up in jail.
>>
>>360289
Ohhhh yeah, you're definitely the guy that showed up in /diy/.

I genuinely pity you man, I hope you get help soon.
>>
>>360301
>>360300
Good god you're paranoid over someone doing something you don't like.
>>
>>360295
Edgy and retarded.

If lack of intelligence implied the inability to feel pain then you'd probably feel nothing.
>>
>>360300
I told you the thing was fucking everywhere. And I knew it would come to this thread. I swear it scans the entire site continuously to look for threads to shit up with its edginess.

>>360303
You mean something that's both illegal and morally reprehensible?
>>
>>360303
I have zero fucks to give personally. I neither like, nor dislike his actions, they are his and his alone to deal with, and are of zero consequence to me and my life.

My concern is for the wider community this faggot lives in, the people he will influence, and the impacts of his actions on others. This guy is clearly a lost cause if he has been pulling this shit for the entire month and a half since he appeared on /diy/, but I find myself wondering if he would be different if whoever fucked him up as a kid didn't fuck him up as a kid. In the same vein, his actions WILL impact others be they younger or denser (unlikely) than this guy. THAT is what I worry about.

I guess the concept of concern for your fellow man is a hard one for the edgelords of 4chan to grasp, but hey, someones gotta do it.
>>
>>360300
>help
You mean prison time? Yeah, I agree.

>>360316
Childhood trauma is no excuse for breaking the law.

>I guess the concept of concern for your fellow man is a hard one for the edgelords of 4chan to grasp, but hey, someones gotta do it.
Why would this piece of shit deserve to be shown any consideration when it acts the way it does to other living things? If you don't respect life, why should anyone respect yours? Edgefag animal abusers eternally miss the significance of this question.
>>
>>360316
I think I know who you're talking about, I saw him posting on /qa/ a few months ago asking for /an/ to get deleted and bumping his thread with animal gore
>>
>>360314
>that's both illegal
Jaywalking is illegal too,and both only run a fine because they are minor crimes nobody cares about.

>morally reprehensible
wew lad

>>360316
>armchair psychologists
Killing animals is common place, more so outside of America where they eat them because domesticating and humanizing animals is something only a few groups of people do.
>>
>>360337
>I-I'm not edgy guys, I'm just making a political statement by wasting time to force animal gore down peoples throats online
>>
>>360339
>implying I'm the guy doing that

God you're pathetic, sorry not everyone is an animal dick sucking faggot like you.
>>
>>360342
>implying I'm OP
god you're pathetic, sorry not everyone's dicks get hard at the sight of animal blood like you.
>>
>>360346
>implying I implied you're the OP
holy shit, lmao
try harder
>>
>>360331
What was his excuse to delete /an/? That's just fucking bizarre. I seriously think it must've been attacked by a dog or something and dogs and cats literally trigger the psycho for some reason.

>>360337
Jaywalking isn't even in the same universe as animal abuse, especially murdering animals in extremely torturous ways to get off.

>>360339
This. It's a fucking idiot.

>>360342
BOW WOW!!
>>
>>360348
I just looked up the laws for my state on killing animals.

The only ways I cannot legally kill an animal, is with carbon monoxide or an injection unless it's justifiable.

Mind you, my state has the harshest animal cruelty laws around.
>>
>>360354
and violating that is a fucking misdemeanor LOL
>>
>>360347
>implying you didn't imply I was the OP
damage control more
>>
>>360354
You're retarded. If you live in the US, there are FEDERAL statutes against killing ANY animal without proper reasons or by accepted methods. And there is basically no legal way to kill a cat or dog in this country outside of it POSSIBLY destroying your property and even that could still get your ass in trouble. Killing animals just for fun? That's a crime every time. I don't care if it's a pig or a goat. It's illegal. The only way you could kill for pleasure is hunting (ironically) and only if you follow the specific hunting regulations of the season, etc.
>>
>>360337
> Killing animals is common place
Absolutely. But we're not talking about hunting (killing for food or income) though are we? And we're not talking about a hunter discussing his kill techniques and offering useful advice for a clean kill, are we?

Anyone with the balls to admit it, will admit to killing a defenseless, generally passive animal as a child, and feeling deep guilt about it for the rest of their lives, just like I did. I bludgeoned a blue tongue lizard to death with a rock, it's only crime was sitting on a rock in the sun where I could see it. I still regret it 35 years later, but looking back I recognise that moment as very important in my development. Anytime I feel like I am about to cross a line that scene returns to my head and I think "thanks brain, I knew there was a reason you made me do that shit back in the day"

Like playing doctors is how we discover gender and sexual differences, killing is seen as an indicator of a persons values toward life (reads, other humans). Kill once, feel guilt, congrats, your moral compass is on track. Keep killing? you're deriving some sort of pleasure, and there is no reason not to assume that you're not going to scale up to humans once the thrill of killing small creatures is gone. Indeed, the assumption is correct, go google "animal cruelty psychiatric disorders" to see what I'm talking about. Or, try and find me a serial killer that does not have an extensive history of animal cruelty.

So yes, my concern is not for this fleshwaste posting this shit, but those around him who will need to put up with his erratic behaviour, lack of empathy, and potential homicidal tendencies. This guy can die in a fire for all I care, but fucked if I'm ok with some poor kid seeing him beat on a cat with a shovel.

>armchair psychologists
You don't need a diploma to be educated anon.
>>
>>360362
>psychologists
And you don't need to have a Masters in Psychology to see that this dedicated shitposter is seriously fucked up in the head and almost certainly an actual violent criminal in real life or will be.
>>
>>360359
>here are FEDERAL statutes against killing ANY animal without proper reasons or by accepted methods
You're going to have to link me to wherever you're reading this from because I'm scouring all throughout and cant find any sources that say this.

> That's a crime every time. I don't care if it's a pig or a goat. It's illegal.

Are you daft? There are plenty of animals not protected by the Animal Welfare Act.

>>360362
> I still regret it 35 years later
That's pretty pathetic. I kill a lot of things without regret or even thinking about it, inscets, small animals, 99.9% of bacteria.

It's kind of why we're at the top of the food chain, because we're the best at killing everything else.

>You don't need a diploma to be educated anon.

No, but you can't say someone has problems simply because they are posting pictures on an imageboard. You don't know shit about them besides the fact that they like to do something you don't.

>>360365
>H-HES DEFINITELY GOING TO BE A VIOLENT CRIMINAL BECAUSE HE POSTED A PICTURE OF A DEAD DOG ON A WEBSITE!!!!!!

maybe you should complain about the people who post pictures of dead people on this website

1 out of 10 times, they were the ones who killed that person.
>>
>>360365
I haven't seen him around ever
but it just sounds like a massive edgelord to me.

People who post gore on 4chan to me just seem like those kids who try to dress as unusual as possible to send you a message that they don't care what you think, when obviously they do or they wouldn't be making such an effort in the first place.

I'd laugh at these people if it wasn't so sad. Everyone sees them for what they really are except themselves.
>>
File: h3DcUjW.jpg (163 KB, 780x770) Image search: [Google]
h3DcUjW.jpg
163 KB, 780x770
>>360378
>I kill a lot of things without regret or even thinking about it, inscets, small animals
Literally you.
>>
>>360386
>implying you don't step on inscets as you walk
>implying you don't use purell

I'll give you the small animals one because you said that dumb shit about the lizard.
But that's pretty pathetic seeing as lizards are a common pest.
>>
>>360389
>because you said that dumb shit about the lizard
wasn't me faggot
just because you're alone in this doesn't mean the posts arguing against you are too.
>>
>>360392
Sorry then but it doesn't change the fact that a majority of small animals are fucking annoying ass pests, deer included.
>>
File: 1439057106616.webm (3 MB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
1439057106616.webm
3 MB, 480x360
>>360396
ayy forgot webm
#AnimalLivesMatter
>>
>>360396
what does that matter?
Do you kill them for fun? If so then we're back here >>360386

If not, then your point is completely irrelevant to this discussion.
>>
>>360400
>Do you kill them for fun?

I don't actively seek out animals to kill, but I certainly don't hold 35 years of regret because I killed a fucking lizard.

There's also nothing wrong with killing animals, it's fucking what we're supposed to do to continue living. Sorry some countries decided to humanize animals and force them to live in cages all their life because
>dey got feelingsss!!!!
>>
>>360403
but what does any of that have to do with posting animal gore online?
It's still edgy as fuck, and there's nothing natural about it.
why do you even care to defend this guy? It sounds to me like his posts are basically off-topic shitposting anyway.

I'd expect to see stuff like that on /b/, so if OP was complaining about gore on /b/ I wouldn't even bother saying anything in this thread
>>
>>360186
I LOOKED AT THIS FUCKING PICTURE AND I THOUGHT IT WAS A DEAD MUSCLY GUY WITH A DOG'S HEAD INSTEAD OF HIS NORMAL HEAD AND I THOUGHT THE BLANKET WAS SPLATTERED WITH BLOOD

FUCKING HELL 4CHAN WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO ME
>>
>>360411
Dude. The reason that pic is circulated is because you're SUPPOSED to think it's animal gore but isn't.
>>
>>360414
I MASTURBATED TO IT TOO
>>
>>360409
>why do you even care to defend this guy?

Because when he's posting it on the appropiate boards, red ones, it's completely allowed and the OP is a full autist for even thinking that they should report his IP to the police.

>I'd expect to see stuff like that on /b/
/r9k/ is /b/
>>
>>360424
> /diy/ is a red board
> I defend psychopaths

Sorry, why should we listen yo you?
>>
>>360186
You are using the report function, right?

Granted, it won't do much because he's evading, but it's better than just doing nothing
>>
File: 1445751358642.webm (3 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1445751358642.webm
3 MB, 1280x720
Bye pepe
>>
Same guy?
https://desustorage.org/desu/thread/472/
>>
>>360471
Would appear so.
>>
>these guys trying to jump through several paragraph hoops to "reason" with subhumans

It can't be done, literally the only solution for their torment is suicide or euthanasia.
>>
It's scary because I think he posts on [s4s] too, he has some sick fascination with calling cats "cade" and he replies to threads in the archive with disgusting things if the OP doesn't call them "cade" ...as if people care
>>
>>360492
We're not reasoning with him, we are itemising what is wrong with the situation for the dumber anons who seem to think this is OK.

Humans are stupid, and deserve the things we do to each other. Animals be all chilling on the edges and should be left the fuck alone.
>>
>>360275
He's pretty much the pet equivalent of barnyfag and crack-kun. He spends all his time and money pursuing one thing as his life's goal. And if someone's willing to throw that much time and money away there's not much the mods can do to stop him.
>>
>>360424
>Because when he's posting it on the appropiate boards,
GR3.
>>
File: 1283100529303.jpg (61 KB, 531x513) Image search: [Google]
1283100529303.jpg
61 KB, 531x513
wut
>>
>>360520
>he actually believes it costs anything to shitpost

lmao dude
>>
>>360550
When you move out of moms basement and hit the real world, you'll realise every hour of your day is worth something.
>>
>>360229
>/r9k/
>/pol/
Delete those already.
>>
>>360564
>he doesn't know how to shitpost on the go

fucking rofl
clover exists
>>
>>>/soc/22859709
Fucking cunt found his way to /soc/ of all places. Holy shit, mods, will you just have the fed send a hit squad to this edgy faggot's house already?
>>
>>360331
>>360348
>0-100 freakout in one post
kek that thread was a trainwreck
>>
>>362503
Seriously, what in the fuck is wrong with this creature? It's absolutely insane. And I mean that in the "even for 4chan sense". Christ the collective mentality of /b/ and /soc/ are more stable.
>>
>>360471
Why is gore getting deleted on /r9k/? Why even have the blue/red board dichotomy at this point?
>>
>>362515
Gore falls under GR3 which is enforced even on NSFW boards
>>
>>362515
GR3 is still in effect on r9k, it's in the board rules.

>>362506
>>362186
>WAAH SOMEONE IS POSTING SOEMTHING I DONT LIKE
>ARREST HIM ARREST HIM!
>DEATHSQUAD HIS HOUSE!!!!!!!

holy SHIT you're autstic.
Do you even know how to filter?
Also, posting pics is not illegal.

>It's absolutely insane. And I mean that in the "even for 4chan sense".

Virgina Tech shooter posted it on 4chan
A man who murdered his gf and left the body for her son to find posted it on 4chan
and you're scared because someone posted a picture of a dead dog?

Grow up.
>>
>>362517
This. Gore is ONLY permitted on /b/. Not only that but this shit SHOULD be illegal.
>>
>>362519
>WAAH SOMEONE IS POSTING SOEMTHING I DONT LIKE
We already went over this, you cockfag.

>holy SHIT you're autstic.
I'm not the one cycling through an argument that was already laid out in this short thread. At least I can fucking read.
>>
>>362520
>Not only that but this shit SHOULD be illegal.

If you're an American and you're saying this, you should just kill yourself.
>>
File: 1434696293227.png (238 KB, 1240x925) Image search: [Google]
1434696293227.png
238 KB, 1240x925
>>362506
Older posts from /r9k/
>irl friend mention that "You're always talking about killing dogs"
>so what if I would enjoy killing a dog
>I wish I could kill every dog I see
what a wack job
>>
>>362522
F I L T E R
I
L
T
E
R

you fucking newfag
>>
>>362526
Nah, I want repercussions. This isn't about my own annoyance.
>>
>>362531
He's very obviously already being banned since his posts are being deleted.

That's all that can be done though, unless you want to rangeban a portion of the userbase because
>m-m-muh dogs feelings are being hurt!!! ;_;
>>
>>362534
>That's all that can be done though
Lies and bullshit. As I said, this site should implement stronger world filters for particularly devoted shitposters including image filters.
>>
>>362564
What possible words would you want filtered because apparently only this guy who posts dog gore says them.

>image filters
Already in place, but it only works off of image hashes. So all you have to do to get around it would change LITERALLY ONE PIXEL.
>>
>>362567
Captcha. That technology hasn't been seeded for half a decade for fucking nothing. Use it. If I have to keep doing this visual captcha bullshit, at least 4chan can start actually fucking putting it to work.

>What possible words would you want filtered because apparently only this guy who posts dog gore says them.
Petkuck and its various permutations would do the job nicely, as well as many of his other ranting phrases.
>>
>>362573
>Captcha.

Are you legitimately retarded? Do you actually think Captcha is there to stop people from posting? It's there to stop BOTS.

>Petkuck
thats really your only option, you can't just put common words in the filter you dingleberry
>>
>>362577
You're really mad about this. I hope they do it.
>>
>>362579
>I hope they do it

They won't because it's a fucking retarded idea, you haven't thought this through at all.
>>
>>362582
Of course I have. In great detail. There is literally no reason not to do it. Filtering even just a few words and choice phrases this dumb bastard uses would neuter the shit out of him. And using image recognition software would basically end him entirely. He's nothing without his gore spam.
>>
File: 1423693353341.gif (168 KB, 342x360) Image search: [Google]
1423693353341.gif
168 KB, 342x360
>>362594
>And using image recognition software

I seriously hope you don't believe 4chan has this ability.

>Filtering even just a few words and choice phrases

Word filters are called word filters for a reason, because they filter WORDS. Not sentences, not phrases, singular words.

For it to work in the filter, it would have to be very specific and be something really only he says.
>>
Why are people defending animal abuse
>>
>>362598
It's just the gore spammer. It's here shilling for its bullshit.
>>
>>360504
Yep
>>
>>362598
Because animals are not humans and don't have the brain capacity to care or understand what "abuse" is.

All your doing is humanizing them and it's unnecessary. All animals are good for is food and that's how they are used throughout the world.
>>
>>362600
>It's
>humanizes animals
>dehumanizes people
>>
>>362604
This is the gorefag.

>>362606
You're not human. You're subhuman.
>>
>>362604
You're completely wrong and deluded, for that matter
>>
>>362607
>This is the gorefag.

You're a paranoid fuck who thinks that everyone loves animals and that only one person in this world could possibly hate dogs.

>>362609
>deluded
>OP wants a man arrested and a hitsquad sent to his house because he posted a picture

lol
>>
>>362604
Citation needed.
>>
>>362612
You have no real response because you know you're wrong and you can't sustain your lies with anything substantial
>>
>>362607
lol you think everyone who disagree is this phantom poster. Does this guy even exist?

I think you're one who needs help you paranoid nut. Honestly I don't see how animals can really be abused since they're just property.
>>
>>362616
>No real response

To what? The claim that "I'm wrong"?
wow what a great and baseless claim with z e r o things to back it up

>>>/peta/
>>
>>362618
Do you actually think you're subtle?
>>
File: 1399947016031.jpg (57 KB, 600x574) Image search: [Google]
1399947016031.jpg
57 KB, 600x574
Okay, the next time someone sees a thread from this alleged animal gore poster crosslink to it here ITT.

We will see.
>>
>>362625
lol I'm not him or whoever they are supposed to be. I just hammed it up a little cause I think you're funny.
>>
>>362628
In all honesty, when I first saw this OP I thought it was a joke because I had never seen an animal gore spammer.

Now I see that the OP is a huge sperg who believes everything he thinks should be the law and that nobody should touch animals becuz dey r our fwends!!
>>
>>362628
He only does this shit literally every single day all day long. It's not hard to attract his shitposting. Literally just make ONE thread about pets on ANY board - INCLUDING /an/ and he'll come running and screaming, triggered as fuck that someone had the AUDACITY to spend their time doing something other than torturing animals with their free time.
>>
>>362636
Then why has there been no gore in this thread?
>>
>>362640
Because this "gore poster" doesn't exist, and OP is a loon.
>>
>>362628
he was posting gore got b& then evading and posted some more here
>>>/r9k/24577451
>>
>>362647
This
>>
>>362641
Oh boy. Learn to read a thread, faggot. Its shitposting has been linked multiple times in this thread. I'm sure we'll have ample opportunities to post more. Also, because you're trying to "prove" you don't exist like the little shit you are.

>>362647
There ya go, faggot. I'm sure more will be linked tomorrow. It's not like the cocksucker takes a day off.
>>
>>362653
>Also, because you're trying to "prove" you don't exist like the little shit you are

That has to be at least the 3rd person you've claimed is the gore poster. >>362641
was a brand new IP to the thread.
>>
>>362654
So you have something to say about this:

>>362647
Or this?
>>362525
>>362503
>>360471
>>360275

>DER NO PROOF! WHERE DA PROOF! HE NOT EXIST!!
Fag.
>>
>>362654
Yeah I bet OP made these posts and linked them, and made up fake proof and shit.
>inb4 I'm him
>>
>>362657
Anon, please, not everyone who replies to you is the same person.

I never denied there was a spammer but I don't think he's doing anything wrong. The only reason he's being banned is because he's posting gore where it doesn't go.
>>
>>362658
You may not be it, but you're certainly a fag.
>>
>>362654
>was a brand new IP to the thread
Not exactly proof since he can obviously evade bans.
>>
>>362661
stay noided, anon
>>
He's easy to recognize because he numbers his animal gore pics. They always have names like cat48.jpg or dog97.jpg
>>
File: pepe.jpg (171 KB, 1280x1151) Image search: [Google]
pepe.jpg
171 KB, 1280x1151
>>362662
>tfw was switching ip to fuck with OP
P S Y O P S
S
Y
O
P
S
>>
>>362680
i believe it, shoveldog
>>
>>362680
Yeah, except you weren't because only you are stupid enough to think that was believable.
>>
>>362689
You're right OPs just paranoid :^)
>>
I agree with you OP and everyone is on your side. The only one defending the dog hater is themselves. Hope something is done, he's just a nuisance.
>>
>>362701
I literally want it dead. And there's nothing wrong with that. If you have a dog that can't stop biting the neighbors, you put it down. And if you have a sperg that can't stop biting the dogs, you do the same.
>>
>>362503
holy shit, can someone post link to the thread in the pic, lmaoing @ his life
>>
>>362701
>>362703
samefag
>>
>>362703
It's sad people like this never learn. They just continue to cause a ruckus and hurt others until they get locked up and eventually die alone. Wish there was something better to be done but that's probably the easiest way.
>>
>>362706
>literally triggered by pets
How the fuck does someone even get this autistic??
>>
>>362707
Nah, I'm
>>362701
>>362710
>>
>>362712
lmaiong @ ur life m8, you are the reason of why I prefer dogs over humans, literally any animal over a human
>>
>>362706
http://desustorage.org/qa/thread/258570/
quite the thread desu
>>
>>362717
thanks Faam
>>
>>362715
I think you misunderstood me. I meant the gorefag is literally triggered by people's pets.
>>
>>362717
Holy shit that thread. The autism is hilarious. The way he reacts to someone just posting a simple picture of a dog. This guy's gotta have some sort of phobia to dogs or something. Nobody reacts like this.
>>
File: 1447525274961.png (109 KB, 800x1000) Image search: [Google]
1447525274961.png
109 KB, 800x1000
>>362717
Wait, wasn't this some shit that was a joke from a few months ago on here? The joke was complaining about images of animals being posted outside of /an/ to mock people who get annoyed by anime reaction images.

Perhaps it wasn't a joke all along. I think I have heard of this guy stirring around on /co/, too.
>>
>>362726
Oh wait. I'm an idiot. THAT is the thread I was thinking of.
>>
>>362726
That was best part of thread.
People thought it was anti brony or anime satire then realizing it was all serious.
>>
>>362726
Has it been on /co/ TOO? It wouldn't surprise me but holy shit this fucker gets around. It's like he belongs to some kind of cult and has to proselytize about dogs every day all day to as many people as he can or he'll burn in a dog-filled hell for all of eternity or something.
>>
File: 1448262703525.png (283 KB, 1168x768) Image search: [Google]
1448262703525.png
283 KB, 1168x768
>>362731
I haven't seen anything of him, but I have seen a gorespammer in one or two of those harem chart threads (which have been appearing way too frequently recently). It was probably Barneyfag or someone else's doing, though; those threads are a magnet for stealth pony posters.
>>
>>362734
I have no idea what the hell this is.
>>
>>362735
me neither desu
>>
File: 1444877667106.jpg (16 KB, 480x451) Image search: [Google]
1444877667106.jpg
16 KB, 480x451
>>362719
I misread that Faam, sorry btw
Doggore fag pls fuck off to /mlp/ with your weird ass fetishes
>>
>>362717
Jesus Kucking Frist, I'm like three posts in and the autism is so thick I'm choking on it. I might cut off a piece and make a sandwich out of it later.
>>
>>362735
>>362736
It's Barneyfag replying to an image from My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic.
>>
File: pyro looks at boats.png (44 KB, 356x178) Image search: [Google]
pyro looks at boats.png
44 KB, 356x178
>tfw you start to recognize certain anonymous posters after seeing a few of their posts
I'm definitely a newfag but even the really minor, not as insane people are starting to get recognizable to me simply because of the ways the type, their diction, and, of course, what pisses them off.
>>
>>362742
What board?
>>
>>362752
Well, I go on /co/ the most so I recognize the most anonymous posters on there. In the past week I have encountered some guy who keeps on complaining about people complaining about Tumblr and how it has consumed the entire website and /co/ can't have any discussions because of it no matter how hard he tries. The second time he was way more inflammatory, claiming that since this is a website of scum he should act like scum while claiming to be better than everyone else because muh civility or whatever. Ironically enough, the second and last encounter he probably derailed the thread by complaining about /pol/, and even if that wasn't the case he was keeping it derailed. I figure that he goes out of his way just to keep on with the meta bitching rather than actually contribute to threads.
>>
>>362717
>people are spamming pets!
>actually it's just him being triggered by any image of a pet and then spamming gore
>pet apologists
>pet loving scum
>ALREADY they know who the retard is so it goes back even FURTHER than this
Oh sweet Christ this is a treasure trove of autism. Imma read this like a novel.
>>
>>362757
Yep, the fag complained about tumblr being complained about because he/she was a radical leftwing nutjob. Fucking /co/. You are just lousy with those scumbags. Not surprised considering the positively horrid turn comics have made over the past decade or so.
>>
>>362759
I'm not even sure if this guy is being honest or a troll, either. He claims it's impossible to have any discussion because of complaining about Tumblr, and yet he doesn't even try to be on topic and he complains about /pol/. He actually fucked off the first time I pointed it out, but the next time he simply repeated the point.

I'm trying to look for that one thread but I can't find anything of it right now for some reason.
>>
>>362764
If he bitched about /pol/ he's serious. /pol/ creates positively immaculate, genuine ass-devestation in left-wing crazies. The thing with sjw is that they're used to nobody questioning or disagreeing with them. If anyone ever does, they're now the devil and a holy crusade must be led against them. I'm sure that faggot is serious.
>>
>>362771
Well, the guy told others to kill themselves every other reply because he said it was the level of discourse on 4chan and such people deserve to have such replies for they are not civil.

He didn't mention /pol/ that much but he was probably behind one of the very first posts in the thread which were all complaining about /pol/ and the usual "MODS!" post.

The thread did get deleted. I think some deleted threads don't get recorded on dsesustorage.
>>
From reading this archived shit, I think my suspicions have pretty much been confirmed that this sick fuck is an irl animal abuser. Also, I think he might be Asian, even though he claims to be a blonde with blue eyes because he seems to skip words every so often in a very specific pattern.
>>
>>362717
>Posting a picture of a dog is fucking evil and we need to fight this cancer wherever it strikes! JIHAD NOW!!
>Torturing animals to death is fine and you're stupid if you don't allow me to do it.
What. In. The. Fuck. The more I learn about this fruitcake the more confused I become. Is he from Bizarro World??
>>
>>362794
4chan has some exceptionally insane individuals that stand out in all the cynicism. This guy, Barneyfag, and the Goodrafag are just a few examples.
>>
>>362796
>4chan has some exceptionally insane individuals that stand out in all the cynicism.
Yeah, every /r9k/ poster.
>>
>>362800
Clearly I'm not talking about the run-of-the-mill userbase. The mast majority of us are out of the ordinary, but then there are THOSE guys who stand out in the crowd; those guys who do not even need a name to be recognized. Outcasts among outcasts. Misfits among misfits.
>>
File: 264.png (147 KB, 400x343) Image search: [Google]
264.png
147 KB, 400x343
>>362800
we're just lonely
>>
>>360398
I'd fuck up that deers LIFE if he did that shit to my dog
>>
>>362806
I think I just figured out why this guy does this shit and it's not funny anymore. He's mentioned more than once that the reason he does this is to "stand up for the rights" of people to torture animals. I'm pretty sure the fed needs notified now.
>>
File: smug.jpg (50 KB, 528x517) Image search: [Google]
smug.jpg
50 KB, 528x517
>>362811
>I'm pretty sure the fed needs notified now.
>the fed
lol
>>
>>362812
His interest rates need raised. A LOT. No but seriously guy needs reported.
>>
>>362813
Perhaps more of his doing >>>/r9k/24607875
animal abuse shilling itt
Thread replies: 157
Thread images: 17

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.