[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
NICE JOB BREAKING 4CHAN WITH A STICKY YOU COCKSUCKING MODS!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 153
Thread images: 21
File: [v] sticky 6_8_2016.png (86 KB, 891x279) Image search: [Google]
[v] sticky 6_8_2016.png
86 KB, 891x279
NICE JOB BREAKING 4CHAN WITH A STICKY YOU COCKSUCKING MODS!
>>
>/v/ died
And nothing of value was lost that day.
>>
File: 1461541975460.png (164 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
1461541975460.png
164 KB, 500x281
>Hiro tries taking ideas on how to fix /v/
>Majority tells him to fuck off because /v/ doesn't need fixing
>Anyone who dares to suggest ideas gets replies from shitposters to kill himself

You truly can't save /v/. Hiro should just nuke it.
>>
>>556163
>Hiro should just nuke it.
>nuke /v/
/vr/ is a graveyard where people argue over the same games/console wars over and over again and /vg/ exists to gather up large groups of people. /v/ is a good middle ground, sure it's always been shit but it doesn't need some magical cure. You either curb behavior by binding down on the problem yourself or having the staff do it for us. Can we be trusted to become better conversationalists?

PUBLIC BANS.

I'm seeing horrible suggestions and the only thing I can conclude from some of them is that the newer lot have much thinner skin then I imagine. They want to split /v/ down in to even more boards and ban people for taking about waifus, drawthreads, and other harmless stuff like calling each other faggot, cuck. It's run it's course but telling people they can't say something will have them running around crying about censorship. But the worst part is that a few even want post IDs. I don't want to return to a world where people know who you are and what you post.

killing e-celebs and adding webms with sound (muted until unmuted) was the only thing I've seen people agreeing on so far, any other massive changes would probably catastrophic.
>>
File: 1448827250434.jpg (28 KB, 327x316) Image search: [Google]
1448827250434.jpg
28 KB, 327x316
>7000 POSTS
Once it hits ~10000 the whole site is gonna start fucking up
WHY DIDN'T HIRO MAKE IT A ROLLING STICKY???
>>
>>556166
They should try by enforcing the rules they have now like banning people who instigate and participate in flame wars. But I know that nothing will be done.
>>
>>556166
There's no reason to be against thread id's unless you want to shitpost and samefag.
>>
>>556171
There is tons of reasons. ID's don't stop samefagging and they are an identity. They are no different to fucking tripcodes and people get treated the same. This is an anonymous image board, not a fucking forum. ID's encourage people to rate posts by their fucking id, not their content.
>>
>>556171
If ID's ever happen, everyone might as well be a tripfag. Do you enjoy tripfags anon?
>>
>>556171
>There's no reason to be against thread id's unless you want to shitpost and samefag.
You're projecting. I want to keep anonymity and so do other people. I feel it's crucial in keeping the internet good. This is one of the last places free from the gaze of overly self-righteous moral crusaders who feel the need to tell us what we can and can't say or think.

Shitposting and samefagging has always been a problem, your solution is reckless
>>
>>556151
Board?
>>
>>556180
Hiroshima thought it was a good idea to ask /v/ for ideas.
>>
>>556172
>>556173
IDs are for one thread only.
Anyway, they should always just stay in debate boards or other ones with big samefag problems, like /qst/.
>>
>>556163
the majority of /v/ posters love wallowing in their own shit like pigs, hiro should've made that thread on /qa/, hopefully he at least sees some posts about splitting off /v/ to make a japanese /v/ or do something about ecelebs and politics
>>
>>556172
>>556173
an ID that depends on board, thread and IP is the same as a tripcode

ok lol
>>
>>556189
>go to anonymous image board
>can tell who is making the same posts
Literally what is the point?
>>
>>556186
While I agree about e-celbs and other retarded shit, I really don't see how splitting up /v/ EVEN MORE would help.

There's 4 fucking differents /v/idya boards now, /v/ itself, /vp/, /vr/, /vg/, it's more than enough.
What would help is make people not retarded by making them understand that discussing video games from Japan isn't being a weeaboo.

>But you can't make /v/ not retarded, it's /b/2.0

No it's not, anyone spouting this clearly never been to /b/, only /r9k/ might actually top /b/.
Mods actually turning it up to eleven and enforcing the rules would help tremendously for starter.
>>
>>556190
hmhm guess you've never seen IDs before

i can tell you're new to what anonymous imageboards are, but that's ok
>>
>>556186
>hopefully he at least sees some posts about splitting off /v/ to make a japanese /v/
How come you can't quit being a fucking baby and deal with eastern and western stuff on the same board?

You can't seriously think that's a good idea can you? How is that fair to the people here who've loved japanese stuff before your uppity ass even came around? You can't keep forgetting where we are.
>>
File: use tripcodes.png (23 KB, 484x365) Image search: [Google]
use tripcodes.png
23 KB, 484x365
>>556190
Anonymous forums weren't made with shitposting and samefagging in mind, you know.

By the way, Futaba has IDs on on many boards, and others show your fucking IP, while 2ch has always had IDs on since 1999.

And before you tell me "but this is 4chan", you might as well know what 4chan was like during its first years.
>>
>>556189
Yes, they are. They are literally the same thing. They are a tripcode for that thread and they defeat the purpose of the fucking site and detract from discussion. They don't stop samefagging at all and samefagging isn't that big of a problem either. People only think it is because they love to claim anons who disagree with them as samefags. That is no reason to add something that goes against the purpose of the site. People don't come here to get fucking valued by some random digits for an entire thread, they come here to post anonymously without that retarded history.
>>
>>556198
>Yes, they are. They are literally the same thing.
But they're not.
Do you know what the word "literally" means?
>>
>>556199
Yes you dumbass. The purpose of a tripcode is basically a username, an identity. A ID is a username for the thread, a fucking identity. The only difference between the two is that one is optional.
>>
>>556199
They're literally tripcodes for individual threads, encouraging tripfaggotry.
>>
Does hiro have any english advisers? or do the other admins ignore him
>>
>>556200
>>556201
They are not literally the same thing. One is optional, and can be used for any thread on any board, while the other is only for a single thread.
>>
>>556205
They ARE literally the same thing and the only difference is one is optional and can be global and the other isn't either. Their purpose are the exact same fucking thing. On-top of that, IDs serve to do nothing but generate shitposting.
>>
>>556207
You know, I can samefag with an ID on.
>>
>>556212
Yes he can!
>>
>>556213
>>556212
I agree!
>>
>>556207
ID shit posting is none more random than dub posting

Just ban people talking about words in ID's
>>
>>556216
I got an even better idea! Ban fucking samefags instead, since the mods can see ips. It isn't even that big of a problem. There is no reason to have ids at all.
>>
>>556217
true
>>
>>556217
ID's are cancerous suck my fucking (((you)))
>>
If you want to ban identity, you may as well ban all opinions.
>>
File: 1426960699625.jpg (51 KB, 340x399) Image search: [Google]
1426960699625.jpg
51 KB, 340x399
>>556224
>>
who the hell thinks tripfags are a problem on /v/? only see maybe 1 a day, other boards like /mu/ are infested with them
>>
Just give the users so self-moderation tools back
You obviously can't moderate something as big as /v/
>>
>>556207
>IDs
>>>/reddit/
>>
Is that thread just for /v/?
>>
It's gone now
>>
>>556163
>>Anyone who dares to suggest ideas gets replies from shitposters to kill himself

Are the posts getting deleted? Seriously, the mods should be watching that thread like hawks. This should be easy ban time. How can the moderation be so fucking incompetent.
>>
How is IDs on a thread-by-thread basis in any way equivalent to tripfags? Tripfags are a problem because they have an identity they use across the entire board. IDs do not remove anonymity because they can't be traced back to your past posts in other threads, they only serve as a way to stop samefagging and falseflagging within an isolated thread.
>>
>>556163
As it should be. Leave /v/ alone or lighten the moderation, this website is full of fucking faggots these days.

>>556186
kill yourself
>>
>>556265
kill yourself
>>
File: 1465391069899.png (41 KB, 544x575) Image search: [Google]
1465391069899.png
41 KB, 544x575
>>556262
Because they exist for the same bloody purpose. One is global, the other isn't. It is still an identity in the thread and people are going fucking force that shit and the culture that people here fucking hate. It's needless bullshit that does nothing and only creates problems. Not just is samefagging not that big of a problem and people exaggerate it to some massive extremes, it doesn't stop it.
>>
>>556269
>Not just is samefagging not that big of a problem and people exaggerate it to some massive extremes, it doesn't stop it.

t. habitual samefag
>>
>>>/v/340366735
The thread is still up, and still stickied, but not in the front page or catalog?
>>
>>556274
>t.

Hello newfag.
>>
>>556277
>old dogs can't learn new tricks
>>
>>556277
WOAH HE'S NOT USING MY OLDFAG MEMES LIKE PEDOBEAR AND RAGEFACE WHAT A NEWFAG
>>
>>556283
>rageface
>old

Wow... HELLO newfag.
>>
>>556277
>>556284
t. meme connoisseur
>>
>>556281
Not that anon but I don't understand its relevance either.
>>
>>556288
>t.

Hello newfag.
>>
>>556290
t. meme connoisseur
>>
>>556290
t. Professional meme historian
>>
>>556291
Wow... HELLO newfag.
>>
>>556290
t. meme catalog hobbyist
>>
>>556163
Most users are retarded.
>>
>>556296
Wow, hello flaming homosexual who sucks dicks in public.
>>
File: smug chen.png (25 KB, 228x239) Image search: [Google]
smug chen.png
25 KB, 228x239
>>556167
team PC masterrace has no problems viewing 7000 posts threads.
>>
Two of the most common suggestions in the thread:
Ban e-celeb threads
Add thread IDs (like on /pol/)
>>
>>556306
WOAH, HOW'D YOU KNOW?
HAVE YOU BEEN STALKING ME?
>>
>>556163

This. The board just needs moderation. Period.
>>
>>556195
>And before you tell me "but this is 4chan", you might as well know what 4chan was like during its first years.
No IDs back then.
I think IDs were introduced first on /soc/.
>>
I just hope Hiro follows up on this. Like seriously make another thread on /v/ or post on here
>>
File: hiro.png (8 KB, 448x126) Image search: [Google]
hiro.png
8 KB, 448x126
>>556322
When he saw what a shithole /v/ is, he gave up in 20 minutes. I doubt something good will come out of this. I mean just look at that thread. Nothing, but shitposting with a few good ideas in between.
>>
So after reading the thread, can someone explain to me how people think IDs are a good thing? It's like they're straight outta facebook
>trips, HORRIBLE
>IDs, mandatory trips, A GODSEND
So you kill any and all discussion and instead replace it with /pol/, which is not /b/ with flags

WHAT COULD POSSIBLY GO WRONG
>>
>>556325
fucking kek
>>
>>556325
But he knew it needed help. I know he saw at least some ideas. He can't just abandon this because that will just say he doesn't give a shit at all about the site or the board
>>
>>556306
I don't just suck dicks. I fondle and massage the balls while simultaneously licking the base and underside of the dick's tip until the dick hardens and the balls clench up in my hands. Only then do I proceed to slurp on the dick's girth.

Btw I'm not a faggot. I just like sucking dick and putting dildoes up my ass. I am a typical /v/ user.
>>
Just shut down 4chan for a year
>>
>>556325
what was he thinking in making a sticky
>>
>>556166
>PUBLIC BANS.
Are the worse possible thing a mod can ever do.
>>
>>556345

Holy fuck off

No

Makes shit clear to everyone
>>
>>556347
lets then allow people to gift each other for commenting!
>>
>>556347
Unlike you since you can't even type in full sentences.
>>
>>556194
>You can't seriously think that's a good idea can you?
It's a great idea. What's your issue? A simple split between video games developed by Japanese companies and by non-Japanese companies.

>How is that fair to the people here who've loved japanese stuff before your uppity ass even came around?
What are you even on about? How would that be a negative thing for you to discuss "japanese stuff" with other people who are there on the board to discuss "japanese stuff"? /v/ is fucking huge, a mess to moderate and full of people looking for an audience to dance around naked in front of. The main reason as to why the board is so shit stems from it's sheer size.
>>
>>556353
All /v/ needs is moderation. Actual, serious moderation. People with actual standards need to go in, and just ban people who can't act their expected age.
>>
>>556202
>Does hiro have any english advisers?
The fuck would he need them for? You don't honestly think he can't into English, do you?
He was running one of the most successful online discussion boards in history while living in America and studying at an American university. He is a businessman with financial ties around the world. Of fucking course he can into English more than well enough.

The one thing hiro was most widely known for among the posters of 2ch was his consistent manipulative attitude when interacting with the posters. He is putting on an act, you dumb fuck. It is a way for the great unwashed newscum here fall his his harmless and cute persona of the loveable idiot.
>>
>>556269
>Because they exist for the same bloody purpose
No they don't and you can see this in practice on every board that has IDs by default, as people still reach for the secure trip for attention whoring.
>>
>IDs are shit!
>no one complains about them on /pol/
Only ones against IDs are the retards who samefag incessantly and are scared they wont be able to
>>
>>556195
But this is 4chan...
>>
>>556363
I'm sorry for being an arrogant westerner, jeez anon
>>
>>556265
prime example of a shitposter who thinks the current state of /v/ is fine, probably posts from a phone too
>>
File: haha.png (6 KB, 411x123) Image search: [Google]
haha.png
6 KB, 411x123
haha
>>
>>556347
Sit down and shut the fuck up, newfag, you're about a receive some education.

Mods only ever throw out public bans when they want to 1. create a distraction and 2. feed their ego with the predictable dozens of MODS=GODS bullshit reactions.
Almost all of the posts which get flagged for a public ban are posts the mods make themselves. You are a complete fucking idiot if you think it has anything to do with transparency. m00t and his goon squad and latter teams of hot pocket connoisseurs have never cared about transparency, in fact they have taken steps to hide away from it. Why the fuck do you think global rules 6 and 8 were made in the first place? One is a catch all "lol i ban u" and the other is a direct means of silencing dissent.

Now fuck off and spend a good long 12 months lurking and observing how 4chan actually operates.
>>
>>556376
There is no excuse for being ignorant of something most people who have been on image boards are fully aware of. Also, google exists.
Fuck off back to Facebook if you think it is acceptable to be a obnoxious braindead normalfag, you piece of shit.
>>
>>556384
kek
>>
>>556163
>>Majority tells him to fuck off because /v/ doesn't need fixing
Those are shills and janitors/mods that don't want to do work, as evidenced by this thread.
>>
>>556396
>>>/x/
>>
This is why asking the users, as nice as it sounds, just doesn't really work. There's always going to be a disgruntled lot.

moot knew how shit worked so he could just change shit himself without having to ask the users.There wasn't even that much bitching either because what he said generally goes and you couldn't really change it by moaning
>>
Call out self posting globally so we can see when someone is replying to themselves.

Like how (You) looks but instead it says (Self) and everyone can see it.

Not only would it cull the flamebaiters that are to retarded to phonepost, but it would also help verifying briefly that you are the OP of a certain post.
>>
Sticky threads are good for testing RAM.
Mine seems to be working well.
>>
File: 1444829823389.png (658 KB, 600x847) Image search: [Google]
1444829823389.png
658 KB, 600x847
I think that as long as we're nice to each other, everything will be okay!
>>
>>556504
That doesn't exactly work. I've tried.
>>
File: 1458904697411.gif (1 MB, 765x540) Image search: [Google]
1458904697411.gif
1 MB, 765x540
>>556510
You made the threads you were nice in a little bit nicer. And that's good enough!
>>
>>556511
I wish it were that easy.
>>
lmao this place is way beyond help
>>
>>556415
He only changed shit to feed his ego or to placate the shitheads on IRC who interact with him daily.

If anything Hiro is naive to think that any sort of consensus on /v/ can be achieved in a sticky. [spoiler] and anyone, whom thinks that the majority wants /v/ to remain as it is, is retarded beyond all measure.
>>
>>556537
>He only changed shit to feed his ego or to placate the shitheads on IRC who interact with him daily.
hello /pol/
>>
>>556420
This is actually a good idea. A really fucking good idea.
>>
File: 1409385656858.gif (593 KB, 370x335) Image search: [Google]
1409385656858.gif
593 KB, 370x335
The sticky itself was brought about by some 8gagger who came to /qa/ with two threads to say his social media crusade should be brought back to /v/.
>Thread 1:
>>554613

>Thread 2 (Hiro replied to this one and created the sticky as a result)
>>555141

It was doomed from the beginning.
>>
>>556173
The problems with tripfags is that these are people that you can identify based upon their trip, you cannot do that with IDs.

When the thread expires everyone's ID is no longer useable and you cannot identify posters by their previous ID more than you can identify anon based upon their previous posts as anon.

I cannot believe I am just explaining this, no one can be as stupid as to not realize such thing already.
>>
>>556578
That's because you think of identity as something that happens to other people. People don't want _themselves_ to be tripfags for any period of time.
>>
Ok so where the fuck is Hiro at now? Hes seriously better come back here after what happened last night
>>
>>556563
No, the thread was made because threads talking about video game censorship were still being deleted from /v/ because the mods have an agenda. We wanted Hiro's opinion on things, and he pretty much said /v/ should be for whatever we want to talk about, not what the mods want us to talk about. In a sense he sided with is, I can only hope though he'll come back tonight and start from the beginning
>>
>>556769
>In a sense he sided with us
He made the sticky to see if /v/ would bitch about the same things about /qa/ does.

In general, they did not.
>>
File: legion.jpg (295 KB, 881x586) Image search: [Google]
legion.jpg
295 KB, 881x586
>>556769
>We
>In a sense he sided with us
I don't think you understand how much you gave yourself away with this.
Fuck off, and don't forget your Guy Fawkes mask.
>>
File: sdgsdrg.png (6 KB, 488x88) Image search: [Google]
sdgsdrg.png
6 KB, 488x88
>>556777
>>556781
His own words
>>
>>556785
Yes, and then he opened an 8,000 post sticky to see what rules /v/ would come up with.
>>
>>556787
What he said still stands. We should be allowed to talk about what we want period
>>
>sticky is dead
>absolutely nothing came out of it or changed
>>
>>556795
Hiro underestimated /v/'s autism.
>>
File: 1406678912879.png (46 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
1406678912879.png
46 KB, 300x300
>>556790
Oh. Alright. I guess I'm gonna go make a Donald Trump thread, dump some cheese pizza, and talk about transgender bathroom laws. On the video games board. Because apparently we should be allowed to talk about whatever we want.
Idiot.
>>
>>556163
>MAJORITY tells him

Well guess fucking what. Maybe we outsiders should just let the fucking babies enjoy their idiot board. Who are we to tell them what to do? We don't even like them.
>>
File: 0017-megokuMajuko.png (1 MB, 1063x669) Image search: [Google]
0017-megokuMajuko.png
1 MB, 1063x669
>>556514
Then just pretend it is.
>>
File: dean.jpg (7 KB, 247x200) Image search: [Google]
dean.jpg
7 KB, 247x200
Why doesnt Hiro just think for himself and decide what /v/ needs?
He could have just scrolled through that thread for 5 seconds and seen what /v/ needs. The answer isnt "more mods" because the mods you get are going to be people from the board and as you can see, they're fucking shit.
Hiro isnt THAT clueless, is he?

You need mods that understand and care about this site. /v/'s shitposting problem entirely stems from "controversial" subjects being banned while canned meme responses are ignored.
/v/ is probably the only board on 4chan that welcomes shitheads to the extent that it does.
Stop banning opinions you dont like. That only welcomes shitposters.
Stop treating /v/ like it's a forum or a subreddit. That only welcomes shitposters.
Stop banning "flamebait." What even is that? Is there another board on 4chan that bans bait? I understand if it's really shit bait but I've seen threads deleted because they said something negative about streamers or a console or a developer. Again. DOING THIS ONLY WELCOMES SHITPOSTERS.
>>
Just go for self-moderation, neither the mods nor the users can be trusted anymore. Especially with mobile posting.
>then ban mobile posting
No, the mods are overly sensitive now.
>>
>>556363
>You don't honestly think he can't into English, do you? He was running one of the most successful online discussion boards in history while living in America and studying at an American university.

He lived there for 1 year. He didn't learn much English during that time.
>>
>>556818
>Why doesnt Hiro just think for himself and decide what /v/ needs?

Hiro is a cowardly lion, a weak king. He should just go ahead and rule, stop asking us what we want. This is his site and no one will stop him.
>>
>>556818
>If Hiro were to decide for himself, he'd decide on what I want!

Good luck.
>>
>>556163
>>Majority tells him to fuck off because /v/ doesn't need fixing
Bantz.

>>Anyone who dares to suggest ideas gets replies from shitposters to kill himself
The shit ones did. The good suggestions (e.g. thread IDs, e-celeb shit, /pol/shit, waifu shit) got a tremendous amount of positive replies.

Sounds like you had a shit idea and got roasted for it.

>>556186
>japanese /v/
How about no.

>ecelebs
An internet media board would be a good idea to segregate YouTube threads if people are that pissed off about it, even though they are themed in according to the board topic.
>inb4 you're creating a cancer board
YouTube/internet media is only getting bigger and will be one day bigger than television in terms of niche topics. It would be good for both sides.

>and politics
There's already a board for politics.
>>
>>556163
ever notice how there's not a single video game-related forum/board on the entire internet? it's just not possible. the majority of video game fans are shitty, and all the rules in the world won't change that.
>>
>>556958
single good*
>>
I wondered if he considered anything in that thread.
>>
>>556990
Hopefully it taught him to never attempt to directly talk to /v/.
>>
Is Hiro running 4chan from Japan?
>>
>>557011
I think he's in France.
>>
Wonder where he's at now about all this?
>>
File: sassy cartoon female.jpg (10 KB, 255x247) Image search: [Google]
sassy cartoon female.jpg
10 KB, 255x247
>>556163
>Hiro should just nuke it.
good, then we all can just go shit up /a/ for revenge
>>
>>557213
And get banned? Ha, yeah, good luck.
>>
>>556854
His English is better than moots japanese
>>
>>556812
I'm not good at pretending. I'm too serious, and I know that only hurts me in the long run.
>>
>>556383
Underrated post.
>>
>>556950
All the ideas suggested were great. Honestly a thread should be made about what /v/ came up with
>>
>>556382
why's he so funny
>>
>>557532
It has, but the mods on /v/ always delete it or push it to archive.

They don't care about the site, they just want their paychecks.
>>
>>557613
I say make it here first. That'll make sure Hiro sees it on time.

Also they don't get paid they do it for free
>>
>>557621
Mods are different from Janitors.

They get benefits and other shit from the owner.
In the old administration of moot the mods were his closest friends.
>>
File: 1457710625512.jpg (77 KB, 450x518) Image search: [Google]
1457710625512.jpg
77 KB, 450x518
>>557621
Nobody takes /qa/ seriously
I doubt most of /v/ even knows what it is
>>
test
>>
>>556186
>/v/ needs more splintering
Fuck off, shit needs to stay in the pigpen.
>>
>>556800
except none of that is gaming related, gamergate is
>>
File: 1407809297485.gif (415 KB, 488x519) Image search: [Google]
1407809297485.gif
415 KB, 488x519
>Make a sticky
>8000 posts later
>Absolutely nothing changes
>>
>>557707
currently hiro is being shilled by the mods why letting gg threads come back is an absolute horrible idea
>>
>>557710
I doubt Hiro is going to listen to them. He already said were allowed to discuss what we want on /v/, including censorship
>>
File: 1451743099572.jpg (104 KB, 581x576) Image search: [Google]
1451743099572.jpg
104 KB, 581x576
>make a thread of any kind in /v/ that brings up the sticky
>thread gets deleted and you get banned

Why is Hiroyuki and the 4chan staff so incompetent?
>>
>>558125
That's because you made a meta thread retard.
>>
>>557707
he's reading every post, just like his first q&a
>>
>>556420
I could see it working well
>>
When will longer reply timers be implemented for /v/? We all know it would improve the board.

>shitposters more likely to get bored from not being able to spew garbage once a minute
>people with something to say aren't affected
>jans and mods have more time to delete stuff
Thread replies: 153
Thread images: 21

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.