[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
IT'S FUCKING HAPPENING
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 50
File: 1447368350286[1].jpg (44 KB, 599x391) Image search: [Google]
1447368350286[1].jpg
44 KB, 599x391
http://www.mediaite.com/tv/mizzou-student-vp-1st-amendment-creates-hostile-and-unsafe-learning-environment/
>>
>>55526385

When you banish the 2nd Amendment, you are guaranteed to lose the 1st. All the others, too.
>>
So what? They ban it in schools already. When I was a junior highschool student 10 years ago I couldn't say anything I wanted even. If it's a private college then they can kick you out for no reason. It doesn't seem unreasonable for the facility and administration to lawfully have the right to take away your privileges to those rights in their owned buildings. If the student VP from Mizzou came to my house and I called him a nigger over and over again, he couldn't stop me from continuing to say it, it's my house I own it. I guess what my point is, is we should destroy the 1st amendment.
>>
Just double down and throw their own insanity back at them:

"Yeah, down with the first amendment! I don't think people should be able to say "mansplain" or drink "white tears" anymore! These disgusting racists have got to go!"
>>
Whelp that's what the 2nd one is for.

Time to throw down I guess.
>>
Make it very easy to be convicted, very hard for you to prove your innocence. Like The Trial by Kafka
>>
I think we all saw this coming
>>
>>55526721
It's only racist if it's against Other Than Whites.

It's only sexist if it's against Other Than Straight Males.
>>
enjoy soviet states of america
>>
>>55526385
what the actual fuck is happening there?
>>
File: fycultural-marxism.png (330 KB, 514x450) Image search: [Google]
fycultural-marxism.png
330 KB, 514x450
Are we surprised? Modern universities are nothing but communist shitholes.
>>
>>55526985
Just act really confused when they say shit like that, and say things like "You're starting to scare me. You sound exactly like a racist. Don't you know it's 2015? You're on the wrong side of history."

Honestly it's not hard. You can short-circuit their brains really easily if you just say the exact same things they do.
>>
>>55527007
>implying these faggots aren't going to get rekt when shove comes to punch
>>
File: whynotenditall.gif (349 KB, 164x119) Image search: [Google]
whynotenditall.gif
349 KB, 164x119
so past the point of being able to fix these people
>>
>>55527024
they literally want free speech banned.
>>
Is that treason?
>>
>>55527024

Marxists have shown themselves for who they really are. They're attacking everything the US is founded on in the hopes of seeing it collapse.
>>
>>55526770
I want them to do this so badly so that we can finally excise this cancer.
>>
>>55526682
Tell that to the federal officer who comes to kick your teeth in for saying nigger when you ban it, nigger.
>>
>>55526521

What if I preemptively defend the first using the second?
>>
>>55527084
i figured that out on my own, i meant in mizzou
i bet it's a freaking hoax like sandy hook was. but the target now is free speech and not gun control
>>
File: 1447029433911.jpg (88 KB, 1000x700) Image search: [Google]
1447029433911.jpg
88 KB, 1000x700
>>55526385
>try it
>>
>>55526385
>What wasn't shown was some of the media being agressive towards us

Kek funny how them being aggressive towards that media kid is filmed but she's saying it's OK because her posited situation that has no evidence happened.

And I'm not worried at all. Even the most liberal people aren't siding with these idiots and it's driving them further right.
>>
>>55527196
just apes chimping out over nothing.
>>
>>55527073
If trump is in charge when this happens it may be the cleanest and quickest ass whooping the left gets

We just need to make certain that the govement isn't used to suppress those that need to clean these Marxists out
>>
>>55527024
Black people don't belong in higher education. They don't learn or understand things the way we do and we are flooding our colleges with them. No one wants to say it, but that is the real cause of the problem
>>
>>55527065

There may be some truth to that image, but just because they teach it doesn't mean you have to take it. I'm majoring in Molecular Biology. Probably going to work with cancer/stem cells. And I don't have to anywhere near any of those shit-tier classes.
>>
>>55526385

Surprise, surprise.

The left proves beyond a shadow of doubt that they're more authoritative than the conservatives the claim are 'oppressing' them.

Congratulations. Let me know how you feel about the state of things when the entire country becomes a pussified hugbox.
>>
>>55527266
cool dude
since there are no niggers who feel oppressed in my country i hope those "refugees" blow themselves up as soon as possible. not enough happenings here.
>>
File: 1410524755273.jpg (31 KB, 284x207) Image search: [Google]
1410524755273.jpg
31 KB, 284x207
>mfw Cultural Revolution that happened in China is happening in America today
>>
>>55526385
The jews pet monkeys are over reaching

The amount of over reach here is so beyond the pale, the avg americanbs imply can't relate to this level of Marxist ideology
>>
>>55526385
Bernie is already on it

http://www.sanders.senate.gov/newsroom/press-releases/constitutional-amendment-sponsors-renew-push-to-undo-citizens-united
>>
>>55527409
But in reverse

Fuck
>>
File: 1447025869625.jpg (203 KB, 640x634) Image search: [Google]
1447025869625.jpg
203 KB, 640x634
Isn't the student vp the one that posted about the KKK being on campus
>>
File: zyklon.gif (16 KB, 431x428) Image search: [Google]
zyklon.gif
16 KB, 431x428
>>55527448
you know what to do.
>>
>>55527358
African languages had no higher level words. They didn't even have words for half.
Niggers can't understand higher level ideas. Affirmative action is a ridiculous deateucrive policy.

This is a serious case of Dunning Kruger, they are so dumb and therefore think they are very smart.
>>
>>55527401
Nah man the 1st amendment is systemic oppression of blacks
>>
File: 1445501618706.jpg (104 KB, 803x688) Image search: [Google]
1445501618706.jpg
104 KB, 803x688
Is this real life?
>>
>>55527372
Most liberal arts colleges have requirements in humanities and sociology, which are nothing but pure CM.
>>
>>55527648
Pretty much every african speaks English or French or both. And african immigrants are extremely well educated.

American blacks are just trash.
>>
>>55527409
It will be BTFO so bad if they start trying to use violence.

If the military sides with the SJW, America will become a wasteland, if the military just sits by, proggresive leftists wil be curb stomped.
>>
>>55526385
this is commie level shit.
>>
>>55527811
>If the military sides with the SJW,
So you've never met anyone from the military, I take it?
>>
>>55527811
Pretty much this
There is no version of this where SJWs come out on top if violence is applied
>>
>>55527372
any top tier college will make you take at least one or two humanities classes no matter what your major is
>>
>>55527448
>http://www.sanders.senate.gov/newsroom/press-releases/constitutional-amendment-sponsors-renew-push-to-undo-citizens-united

how is this related?
>>
>>55527778
>>55527778
Talented 10th
>>
>>55527867
This. When I left there were no 'safe places' for some one to coddle you if your fee fees got hurt.
>>
>>55527811
I think the police might side with the SJW because of all the shit they are getting, at least in majority black cites
>>
>>55527867
Don't get me wrong I only meant that if the goverment tries to use the military against citizens, I suspect some will follow orders.
>>
>>55527778
This. I have never met a black in my uni who wasn't totally chill and educated, and when I see American blacks I can't even compare them. They're just entitled little shits who think that just because someone with no connection to them other than race for enslaved generations ago they have the right to have their every whims fulfilled or racism.
>>
>>55526682
It's a university. Part of the job of a university is to be a haven for ideas and discussion.
>>
>>55527775

Yeah well I go to a research university, I don't have to deal with that nonsense. So while I agree that lib art colleges are bullshit, your statement that "Modern universities are nothing but communist shitholes." is a demonstrably ridiculous assertion. Many universities are still very strong in science and technology, though it seems they are becoming far and few between.
>>
>>55528090
What is hyperbole
>>
>>55528090
Can STEM majors not into hyperbole?
>>
>>55526385

Just proof that Leftists genuinely hate the Constitution. They HATE free speech. They HATE people being able to protect themselves.

They are evil incarnate. I hope one day everyone wakes up to the danger of these people and we either remove them from this country or put them into the ground.
>>
>>55526682
The insanity is that Universities are meant to be havens of free speech. where ideas and theories could be shared without fear of censorship.
>>
>>55527877

Uh, no shit. Can take 10+ comparative literature courses, comparative mythology courses, like 20+ different history courses, etc;

None of those have anything to do with modern social values. The other students may spout some bullshit, and they definitely do, but it's not part of the curriculum from what i've experienced and you aren't made to believe anything that isn't supported by rational argument.
>>
File: fsflochart.jpg (967 KB, 4621x2914) Image search: [Google]
fsflochart.jpg
967 KB, 4621x2914
>>55528090
>your statement that "Modern universities are nothing but communist shitholes." is a demonstrably ridiculous assertion.
And the people teaching you physics and math AREN'T communists in secret?

And you were never forced to take any humanities or social science courses, which are entirely propaganda classes for cultural Marxism?

You are deluded.
>>
File: 1404768738385.jpg (12 KB, 234x332) Image search: [Google]
1404768738385.jpg
12 KB, 234x332
So in 2015, black millennials:

Wish to suppress the Freedom of Speech (except when they use it to protest...)

Establish an authoritative council or unit to watch out and stamp out racism and bad thoughts, and subject others to hours of mandatory diversity classes.

Fire two men whose only crime was not having the power of precognition to stop racist pranksters from entering their college campus

And segregate people into groups because of the color of their skin and sexual preference.

Fear of a Black Planet indeed.
>>
>>55527778
>>55528063
Africa sends their best though. We're stuck with every single piece of American black trash. Go to Africa and tell me that all Africans are smart educated. You'll have to do it fast, before you are raped, murdered, and eaten
>>
File: 1984-1[1].jpg (1 MB, 762x1170) Image search: [Google]
1984-1[1].jpg
1 MB, 762x1170
Yes... yes.... YES! Embrace it, abandon all hope and delusions of an alternate destiny! Surrender yourself and become happy! Ahahahaha!
>>
>>55528182
>>55528189

It's an exaggerated statement. Primarily used by niggers and fuckfaces who don't care about accuracy or taking pride in language.
>>
>>55526385
Oh dear...
>>
>>55528213
They hate free speech unless it's to exercise their right to spew hate.
>>
>>55528430

No, thanks, Big Brother.
>>
>/pol/ doesn't want free speech taken away from them
>try to quiet this girl from saying what's on her mind

Conservatives are truly the worst.
>>
Don't worry Ameribros. The founding fathers decided to put the 2nd amendment in place in case something like that happens, you can still fall on that if the worst comes, right?
>>
SO, THE 1st AMENDMENT is now responsible for the discomfort of these students? NO! You are just intolerant of other people's perspectives and can't even bear to hear them! You are intolerant!
>>
>>55528412
Except for Somalia or maybe South Africa, you won't generally find that kind of behavior. Still lots of totalitarian governments, but that's basically everywhere that isn't the west desu senpai.
>>
this is so satisfying.

>you will see America destroy the constitution in your lifetime
>>
>>55528341

Yeah, sure. I'm the one whose deluded. Good luck with that.
>>
You're right, hearing niggers whine all day does create a hostile and unsafe learning environment. Why don't we suspend their first amendment rights?

>mfw a leftist would disagree with this statement because "muh subjective worldview is more right than yuh subjective worldview so that makes le censoring okay"
>>
>>55526385

These protests are probably government sponsored. They're intended to create a pretext for banning "dangerous" speech on campuses, and ramping up the "progressive"/anti-white propaganda to unprecedented levels.
>>
File: fug.png (5 KB, 249x202) Image search: [Google]
fug.png
5 KB, 249x202
The only reason he can say such stupid shit is because of the 1st amendment.
>>
You guys should seriously just troll the idiots saying this shit.

>"The first amendment makes me so uncomfortable. I think we should abandon it so we can have a state Christian church and ban the free association of communists."
>>
Was looking up some Voltaire just because this shit drives me mad. He had some applicable quotes for the madness of the youth today:

>Prejudices are what fools use for reason.
>Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.

The quality of the people produced centuries ago shines so brightly in comparison to the people of today.
>>
So..... I attend this university. For the record, the silent majority here at mizzou are pissed as fuck about this whole debacle. And now the local police are basically patrolling speech and social media by this point.
>>
File: compassion.png (115 KB, 499x332) Image search: [Google]
compassion.png
115 KB, 499x332
>>55528476
>hurr durr hyperbole is for niggers
Wow 10/10 reasoning there
>>
>>55528654
Actually. A cordolane signal could be used to expand the metal in bullets and fail to leave the barrel

Making the guns inoperable while a team of swat with special non metal ammunition guns or tasers come in and take down the American gunowner

The second amendment can now be safely circumvented
>>
File: ayy bro.jpg (98 KB, 387x480) Image search: [Google]
ayy bro.jpg
98 KB, 387x480
>>55528913
>>
>>55528636

>how dare /pol/ protect the freedom of speech at the expense of someone who wants to ban it.
>I'm gonna use the freedom of speech they're trying to ban to attack /pol/'s character instead of the argument regarding free speech, thereby proving /pol/ right.
>>
>>55528994

Do you need a tissue?
>>
The race war can't come soon enough
>>
>>55527072
>guaranteed to get a "i just can't" or "i can't even..." response to this tactic because their brain is actually melting from the overload of cognitive dissonance
>>
>>55528750
>whose
>>
>>55528213
they need to be called what they are; Unamerican. Then it needs to be repeated constantly until people realize that these animals are completely unamerican and have no place here
>>
>>55527778
>>55528063
That's not true. I though the European migration crisis had debunked this meme. I've seen enough footage of them as 'refugees' in Europe and in their own shitholes in Africa acting like complete savages that proves otherwise.
>>
File: cantflimflam.jpg (88 KB, 652x365) Image search: [Google]
cantflimflam.jpg
88 KB, 652x365
>>55526521
>>
>>55528979
>silent majority
>MAJORITY

you need to get off your asses and shut these traitors up

nothing illegal but just make it known publicly that you guys, as a majority, do not support the nonsense
>>
>>55527065
That's insult to the communism. As bad ideology as it is, it never was associated with rotten rich kids.
>>
>>55528341

Replaces scientific method with critical theory? Was that chart made by a fucking 12 year old? Yeah because critical theory is the one creating all these new medicines, building better technology, and curing diseases. It was critical theory that helped understand electromagnetism and lead the the development the machine you're using right now, was it? Fucking idiot.

Science is alive and well. Go live in the fucking jungle with the other niggers if you don't like it.
>>
File: 1446199524176.png (268 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1446199524176.png
268 KB, 500x375
>>55528853

Also note the removal of campus police, disarming local police department of riot gear and urban combat vehicles, increased harassment by "campus advisers" in LEO roles over things like sexual harassment and hate speech (pretexts for invasions of privacy and retribution for other forms of speech, as these claims often lead to instantaneous social ostracization and are essentially impossible to disprove under university justice systems) and the general grab for guns and pushing minorities into white neighborhoods through college campuses.

Now, imagine the CIA distributed weapons to all the "former" gang members now openly willing to share their hatred for whites and gave them a laundry list of objectives in return for future immunity when the smoke died down... the perfect recipe for government directed domestic terrorism as justification for totalitarian restrictions on freedom. Locals unable to defend themselves, requiring huge and inescapable military deployment on US soil, many whites willing fleeing to refugee centers where they're promised "safety" while their homes and possessions are looted...

Look through history. It happens all the time. It just hasn't happened to us before.
>>
>>55527024
I don't know, I never seen anything like this in Europe.
>>
GOVERNMENT BACKED SHIT GOVERNMENT BACKED SHIT

FUCK COMMUNISM
>>
>>55529382
>it never was associated with rotten rich kids.
That's blatantly incorrect.
>>
>>55529357
NO! DO NOT STOP THEM!

Let them get crazier, they are on a roll now and can't stop themselves! Let it get utterly insane.
>>
Holy fuck.

The agenda is so clear. And it really scares me how they are about to achieve their goals. It's ridiculous.
>>
>>55529219

Oh no, I used a word improperly. That invalidates all of my arguments. Oh wait, it doesn't. Please try again.
>>
>>55529334
They would honestly love that. These are people who think anything traditionally American is antiquated and evil.

Its only a matter of time until they start crying about the national anthem being performed at sporting events.
>>
Why do americans make fun of canada so much for MUH SJW

you guys are legit just as bad. You also have the niggers to make it much much worse, at least ours are just retarded dykes and hindu rape babies. aka easily stopable if needed
>>
>>55526385
Just let that college crash

If it really known for journalism, this will kill the school
>>
>>55529586

Last time this was attempted it was smacked down at the Supreme Court. They have no legal power
>>
>>55527974
who do you think they're getting that shit from?
>>
>>55526721
We shouldn't be allowing whites or males in university. If you want a college education then feel free to transition to female gender or become trans black, but the toxic white male cancer has to go
>>
>>55527901
He wants to overturn the 1st amendment
>>
>>55529357

We're working on it. Slowly but surely

>>55529482
... although this is really fucking tempting. Where would the rabbit hole take us next?
>>
>>55527072
No. This tactic seems clever on the surface, but all it does is legitimize their central thesis: certain speech should be banned.

You have to take the same hardline position as the Supreme Court that all speech is protected speech, unless it incites specific acts of violence, and that everyone is entitled to the same legal protections as everyone else. Everyone plays by the same rules. No one is held to different legal standards. Never waver from this.
>>
>>55529586
i don't know why you're under the impression americans even think about canada much less talk about it
>>
>>55529657
Didn't know this has happened before. Anyone happen to have a court summary of it?
>>
>>55526385
Thats so fucking ironic its killing me

the fact that he's even able to say that and the fact that the news can report on that and the fact that he can fucking protest the way he does is because of the 1st amendment
>>
>>55526385
Millennials were a mistake.
>>
>>55529586
Like usual, Canada is just a pussy version of America. Our colleges are liberal and will protest, sure, but at best the smelly hippie sophomores will just sit around until they get hungry. US SJWs will destroy the campus and get people killed.
>>
>>55529712
all the dude weed

BTFO CANADA SJW

think what you what bud, ive seen it on here plenty of times

enjoy being keked
>>
>>55529384
The sciences are highly politicized. Most scientists take a PC stance especially when it comes to biology.
>>
>>55528341
According to this chart, the goal of the KGB and cultural marxists is to provide cheap labor to corporations and give the private multinational banks more power.

hmm
>>
>>55529357

Let them keep going! They really have no clue how much irreversible damage they are doing to their own "cause"
>>
I'm actually losing the will be a part of society

Every single day being a NEET just sounds better and better
>>
>>55526985
Dehumanization is always present leading up to genocide, these fucks have gone too far. But what are we to do about it?
>>
You know when my grandparents used to say "liberals are going to destroy this country", I always just thought it was hyperbole...

But I'll be damned if it isn't actually happening. Civil war is coming.
>>
>>55529382
Marx never worked a day in his life and most of the Frankfurt School were from wealthy families.

You need to understand what Cultural Marxism really is. It is NOT just about political correctness but about destroying all differences between races, genders, nations and so on.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DBfT0pi0cMs

http://newleftreview.org/static/assets/archive/pdf/NLR14804.pdf

http://www.schillerinstitute.org/fid_91-96/921_frankfurt.html

http://www.conspiracyschool.com/blog/holiness-sin-freud-frankfurt-school-and-kabbalah
>>
>>55529818
>yes you do! you do too talk about us! you talk about us a lot.

pathetic
>>
>>55529826
They do it because they view it (correctly) as the fast track to tenure. Talk to some of these guys in private and you'll find some very "conservative" opinions, or a lot of apathy. But publicly, it's WE NEED WOMEN IN STEM STOP THE WHITE MEN.
>>
>>55529826

Most scientists aren't in the public eye. At all. I would estimate that less than 0.1% of American scientists have ever been publicly asked about questions other than science. You're talking about like 1 person in every 5,000. Research Universites, government sectors, and private research corporations are filled with scientists who are never in the public eye and aren't subject to any politicization.
>>
>>55529384
You're misunderstanding what critical theory is. You're thinking of the scientific method and objectivism.

From Wikipedia:
>Critical theory was first defined by Max Horkheimer of the Frankfurt School of sociology in his 1937 essay Traditional and Critical Theory: Critical theory is a social theory oriented toward critiquing and changing society as a whole, in contrast to traditional theory oriented only to understanding or explaining it. Horkheimer wanted to distinguish critical theory as a radical, emancipatory form of Marxian theory, critiquing both the model of science put forward by logical positivism

Basically criticizing established ideas for the sake of pushing a Marxist agenda.
>>
>>55527826

At least commies were nationalist.
>>
>>55529960
Marx was unemployable and had to live with his wife's family in London, on the dole.
>>
>>55529964

Correct. I would go even further to say that it often doesn't even affect tenure. Unless your principal investigator or doctoral mentor is a cunt your opinions on society are irrelevant to your research.
>>
>>55526385
College students are fucking dumb. Why are we getting our panties in a wad every time one of them spouts off some typical horse shit?
>>
>>55529694
Soon they will cause someone to die or get really hurt with their bullshit.

I was praying the cops would shoot a student at Mizzou because the student body president called in a fake report about armed KKK members on campus.
>>
>>55526385

Little fascists.

That's what our "higher education" system is producing.

TIME TO DEFEND "UNIVERSITIES"!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
File: trips confirm.png (6 KB, 559x97) Image search: [Google]
trips confirm.png
6 KB, 559x97
>>55529777
>>
>>55530149

I understand that. In the chart provided, it clearly says that the scientific method is replaced by critical theory. That may be the goal of cultural marxism, I'm not arguing whether it is or isn't, what I'm saying is that that is not really the actual case in modern science.
>>
>>55526682
So if you walk into my house I can declare it a no-rights zone and make you my sex slave
>>
Are Millennials literally the worst generation of all time?
>>
>>55527077
Re-education camps work, anon.
>>
>>55529777
b-but anon
>>
>>55527901
because preventing corporations from donating unlimited amounts of money to politicians is literally destroying your right to free speech
>>
This amount of ignorance spouted within this thread is absolutely uncalled for in 2015.

Having been subjected to hundreds of years of slavery at the hands of white supremacists, the pain and suffering endured by all poc is not something that a privileged person can understand or even relate to.

For any one of you to act as though racism no longer exists, is a symptom of said privilege. As a poc, we do not have the option to turn a blind eye to the institutional racism because we are forced to suffer it on a daily basis.

And for those of you who are attempting to belittle the intelligence of poc, know this- I am a senior at MSU who happens to have a 3.7 gpa.

The ignorance needs to stop, or you will end up on the wrong side of history. It is 2015, not 1847.
>>
>>55530402
As a millennial, I say [spoiler]Yes. we're the worst.[/spoiler]
At least I have guns, in case anything goes down, but Oklahoma has a habit of not doing anything newsworthy barring not-so-well executed fracking.
>>
>>55527811

this is what I have to remember when I see all the feminists and sjws ruining the world. they can't beat white males at war.
>>
File: 1443728469402.gif (175 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1443728469402.gif
175 KB, 500x375
>>55526385

When the commies and socialist start coming after the first amendment, maybe the democrats will realize the reason for the 2nd amendment.
>>
>>55530542
>3.7 gpa.
>arts student

kek, you're not in STEM so this is pathetic. Better take some easy A's in womyn's studies to bump that up or you'll be working at starbucks after you grad, if you're lucky.
>>
>>55529777
losing wwii was a mistake.
>>
>>55526809
how...

>Kafka'esq!

You should punch anyone who uses that term in the nose 99.99995% of the time fyi.
>>
>>55529341
Yeah but the chimp ones don't come to Portugal that often because we're not famous for gibs me dats. And the few dindus that do come will never reach university because no racial quotas.
>>
>>55530402
Pretty much, millenials refuse to accept facts when proven wrong and instead rely on ad hominem non-arguments and lapse into fallacies easily exploited, and when you exploit these fallacies the leftist scum calls you a racist or a bigot. Fuck that generation
>tfw I'm redpilled millenial and I hate most of my peers
>>
>>55530542
>sub 3.9
>any major
are you retarded?
>>
File: Ip4mzjk.jpg (582 KB, 1999x1332) Image search: [Google]
Ip4mzjk.jpg
582 KB, 1999x1332
If history is any guide to what is coming, either we're going to have an actual communist revolution or a very hard right crackdown. Given the leanings of the US military and the fact that the populace is actually armed, the communists don't stand a fucking chance. So all you guys have to do is wait out another 10-20 years and you'll get your happening, I'd say.

Personally, I'm not thrilled with the communists or the fascists, so I'm not too optimistic.
>>
>>55530845

What are you/were you majoring in and what is your GPA?
>>
>>55530539
Citizens united didnt have anything to do with giving money to politicians
>>
>>55530675
>When the commies and socialist start coming after the first amendment, maybe the democrats will realize the reason for the 2nd amendment.
>not realizing that this is exactly what the Democrats want
Seriously, if they had managed to get some actual gun control laws up, it would be over.
>>
>>55530402
we are actually relatively well-behaved and well-adjusted, at least the majority

worst was easily the boomer generation, degenerates
>>
>>55529178
If that happens you've pretty much won because they will run away from the conversation.
>>
>>55530733
Excuse me, but poly science is not an easy course load and I doubt you can prove you are better.
>>
File: 1427293548987.gif (1 MB, 450x337) Image search: [Google]
1427293548987.gif
1 MB, 450x337
>>55529496
>>
>>55527134
Liberals will never fight their own battles. The kikes hide behind mercenaries. It's not hard to find traitors willing to kill their own for money. They have a lot of loyalty for hired guns.
>>
File: Sabbatai_Zevi.jpg (334 KB, 463x585) Image search: [Google]
Sabbatai_Zevi.jpg
334 KB, 463x585
>>55529964
>>55530091
They do it for tenure, yes, but they are still pushing propaganda on students none the less.

>>55530149
Critical Theory was Horkheimer's term, yes, but its roots go back to the late 1920s when Benjamin and Adorno began collaborating on critiques of Western culture. Both of them hated the West and sought to destroy it. Benjamin, in particular, rooted his hatred of the West on the satanic Sabbatean theology. He was NOT Jewish and neither were any of the other members of the Frankfurt School, because Critical Theory preaches the polar opposite of what real Jews believe.
>>
>>55526809
>>55530769

It's actually called Kafkatrapping: http://esr.ibiblio.org/?p=2122
>>
I hope Texas secedes one of these days so I can move there.
>>
>>55530942
>Citizens United v. Federal Election Commission, No. 08-205, 558 U.S. 310 (2010), is a U.S. constitutional law case dealing with the regulation of campaign spending by organizations.
>>
>>55529482
The worse the better
>>
>>55528078
>It's a university. It's a business.

ftfy
>>
>>55531047

None of my professors have made any statements in regards to social values. Not even in my humanities courses. If you want to believe something that's not true, you're more than welcome to do so but don't pretend that you're not delusional.
>>
>>55527867
The police in Germany just rounded up a hundred Germans for posting "hate speech" against immigrants online.

The people within the authority structures are doing what they are told to do, it's their job and they don't see that they are doing the bidding of SJW's, because they are largely idiots and information given to them is compartmentalized so they can't see the big picture.

You're naive as fuck if you think the US military will get orders to put down "terrorists" who are "rioting" and "inciting lethal violence" in a major city and WON'T pull the trigger when they're told to. You already want them to do it against niggers - do you really think the mouthbreather with an IQ of 40 who only joined up because he can kill fuckers will care? Do you think anyone will say anything when it turns out the units sent to quell domestic uprisings like this will be handpicked and full of individuals who'd murder civilians no-questions-asked?

They'll put liberal soldiers in conservative cities, conservative soldiers in liberal cities, white soldiers in black neighborhoods and black soldiers in white neighborhoods. They know what the fuck they're doing and need to do to ensure discipline in the troops. They've done enough psychoanalysis on people to understand how people think and how to manipulate that behaviour.

Nobody in the army is going to act out of line. They're not only programmed not to through their training, but the government will use every available means possible of demoralizing anyone who's even thinking of it, while acting to marginalize their capability of acting on it. Soldiers who honestly think shit's fucked will look around and see every other soldier towing the line, so he'll toe the line too, because humans innately follow the pack. He'll never know that the ones towing the line are special brands of psychopaths picked for it and the actual sentiment in the army is mostly in favor of rebellion. The media will certainly never fucking tell him.
>>
File: P_down-syndrome1.jpg (16 KB, 436x158) Image search: [Google]
P_down-syndrome1.jpg
16 KB, 436x158
>>55531000

Good luck with your deficiency.
>>
>>55531210
You REALLY do not understand the culture of the American military. They take an oath to uphold the constitution, and most of them take it VERY seriously.

The American military is not a threat to the United States. The American police on the other hand...
>>
>>55531169
Making your current and future graduates unemployable is not a good business decision.
>>
>>55530402
it's literally because of smart phones, social media, and the internet

they're exposed to endless amounts of information but are so lazy they only get it from the jewish overlord media

couple that with endless social media, a bunch of retard teenagers being retard teenagers like they've always been, it spreads like wildfire

then someone says something that offends one of their 24 genders, its posted on social media to millions of people
>>
>>55526385
This amount of ignorance spouted within this thread is absolutely uncalled for in 2015.

Having been subjected to hundreds of years of slavery at the hands of white supremacists, the pain and suffering endured by all poc is not something that a privileged person can understand or even relate to.

For any one of you to act as though racism no longer exists, is a symptom of said privilege. As a poc, we do not have the option to turn a blind eye to the institutional racism because we are forced to suffer it on a daily basis.

And for those of you who are attempting to belittle the intelligence of poc, know this- I am a senior at MSU who happens to have a 3.7 gpa.

The ignorance needs to stop, or you will end up on the wrong side of history. It is 2015, not 1847.
>>
>>55529496
Stay BTFO reddit
>>
>>55531112

Not politicians. Political organization. These are completely separate things.

If you actually think lobbying and campaign spending is really corporations giving big rolls of franklins to politicians with laundry lists of votes and policies, you need to go back to reddit. Companies give to politicians who do things they like, not the other way around. And Citizens United was about giving to PACs, not campaigns.
>>
>>55531829

I haven't been on reddit even once. Don't have a tumbler, twitter, facebook, or reddit account for the same reasons i'll probably stop coming on 4chan. You fuckers are everywhere.
>>
>>55530542
>>55531737

Interesting.
>>
>>55531737
What year is it?
>>
>>55527090
>Is that treason?

Yes. Yes it is.

And these faggots need to be called out for what they are: traitors.

If they don't like America, they can fucking leave it.

I will go to war over this shit

Someone needs to start assassinating the leaders of these groups before they gain any more steam
>>
>>55526385

>>
>>55526385
Hahaha

>turning against the institutions that foster your "open mindedness" and "progressive ideas"
>>
>>55532256
Some faggot honkey copied my post...so what?

You whites always steal cultures, so why not posts too?
>>
Speaking of Mizzou

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2015/11/12/inside-job-mizzous-new-interim-president-made-race-relations-video-activist-leader/
>>
File: 1434694092747.jpg (698 KB, 1000x4659) Image search: [Google]
1434694092747.jpg
698 KB, 1000x4659
>>55532394
>implying niggers ever had any kind of culture
>>
>>55526385
How have they not kicked her out of that university yet? The student body should chase her away with machetes and cattle prods.
>>
>>55531534
people from past generations only got information from the nightly news and the local paper. There is far more ability for people to decide things for themselves and you see this as people favor non-traditional media for information.
>>
>>55532372
Aww the nigger thinks its people. How cute.

Pls die.
>>
Posting Ant'nee's video if you have not seen it.

Many keks in here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lQFRuhaK9M8
>>
File: worm2.jpg (35 KB, 380x380) Image search: [Google]
worm2.jpg
35 KB, 380x380
>>55532394
>>
>>55532575
I wonder if the originator of the post was trolling.

Because if he wasn't I wonder if he realizes what an stereotypical, moronic nigger he is.
>>
File: Untitled-6.jpg (1 MB, 9596x7671) Image search: [Google]
Untitled-6.jpg
1 MB, 9596x7671
>>55526385
>someone ill never meet said something I dont like
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>55532095
Except large companies enter into campaign funding so those politicians CONTINUE to do things they like, such as giving them tax breaks, loosening regulations on them, and giving them lucrative government contracts.

Try harder, shill. You are doing a shitty job of earning minimum wage by shitposting on 4chan.
>>
>>55526385
IT IS NOW ACCEPTABLE TO BE TRIGGERED BY THE FIRST AMENDMENT

KILL ME NOW.
>>
>>55526385
How can somone be so utterly retarded
>>
>>55530385
well no, because its his house his rules, not yours
>>
>>55532467
>cherry-picking: the post
>>
>>55530542
>years of slavery at the hands of white supremacists
Ok, I'll take the bait. Blacks were the ones doing most of the enslaving, and then they sold the slaves to whites. If you wanna blame whites for slavery you have to blame blacks too (and don't forget whites were the ones who campaigned to end slavery too).

And I'd bet all my money you never had to face any institutional racism in your entire life, you just have a victim complex.

Or maybe you're just trolling, I wouldn't be surprised.
>>
>>55526385
>http://www.mediaite.com/tv/mizzou-student-vp-1st-amendment-creates-hostile-and-unsafe-learning-environment/
I hope college becoming places of censor leads to people not attending them, they'll run out of money in a fucking hurry and we can get back to life as normal without having to deal with certificate pushing assholes
>>
File: 1434694358052.jpg (381 KB, 1600x1259) Image search: [Google]
1434694358052.jpg
381 KB, 1600x1259
>>55533016
>nigger detected

Next you're gonna tell me about how Mozart was black and so was Tesla
>>
>>55526385
The gun show in my area is 2 weeks away, don't have the money but fuck I'm I'm stocking up on rounds. Its all coming to an end
>>
>>55533016
SJW detected.
>>
>>55532095
>Companies give to politicians who do things they like, not the other way around.

hilarious

here's money, we'll keep giving you money so long as your opinions match our agenda

sounds cromulent
>>
>>55530417
maybe some concentration camps too
>>
>>55533089
I think that the post you are responding originated here:

>>55531004

This was the first time I saw it anyway.

Some anons are quickly turning it into pasta because it's so stereotypical
>>
>>55530542
>Having been subjected to hundreds of years of slavery at the hands of white supremacists,

what about the millions of slavic slaves worked to death under moorish rule in europe, what about reparations for that?

there is no right or wrong side of history, there is just history which is usually written by incredible weasels
>>
>>55533189
>maybe some concentration camps too

Henry Ford back in the house?
>>
>>55533211
It seemed like pasta (although people literally use those arguments), but it's still a useful answer for retards who actually think whites were the ones who started enslaving blacks, if anyone wants to use it.
>>
>>55533117
You base all of your opinions, on millions of people, on unsourced image macros?

:>
>>
>>55533493
Darwin wrote that quote you uneducated nigger
>>
File: 4chan-mahnigga-alpha-negro.png (699 KB, 494x750) Image search: [Google]
4chan-mahnigga-alpha-negro.png
699 KB, 494x750
>>55526385

These University of Missouri negros are literally destroying decades worth of progress, understanding, tolerance in 1 week. kek

mfw they are destroying everything MLK worked for their black ass, everything that every civil rights negro struggle for them.
>>
>>55533562
So is that a yes?
>>
>>55526385
This may actually be a good thing. For a while, the climate of free speech has skirted around the 1st Amendment even trying to redefine hate speech as not free speech. Now that their full intentions have been revealed, there can now be a national dialogue on this.
>>
>>55533649
No, I base my opinions on millions of 'people', that is, niggers, on my experience in this world.

And this is going to end in blood flowing in the streets. The blood of the American Negro
>>
>>55529341

there's a difference between a genuine legal economic immigrant, and a """""refugee"""""
>>
>>55529777
Our parents were the Boomers, are you really surprised by the results?
>>
>>55526521
>>55529350
England has taught us we can stab people we disagree with just fine. You don't need a gun to threaten SJWs into backing down, since apparently even words make them feel unsafe and scared. Imagine what a few brandished butter knives would accomplish.
>>
What the hell is going on?!?!? Did I jump into a alternate blizarro timeline?
>>
>>55526385
Daily reminder that the shitstika was created by a nigger

http://thefederalist.com/2015/11/12/mizzou-releases-photos-of-poop-swastika-discloses-details-of-previously-unreported-racial-slurs/

>According to a dorm hall coordinator, a white dorm resident was the subject of racial slurs.
>an intoxicated individual said ‘bitch ass nigga’ to a white resident
>same floor this bathroom incident happened on,
>The accused student in the above incident has also been reported to have made anti-semitic remarks to the members of a Jewish fraternity
>It is possible that the aforementioned student may be responsible for the swastika vandalism as he is a resident of Gateway
>>
File: 1423687243314.jpg (14 KB, 316x202) Image search: [Google]
1423687243314.jpg
14 KB, 316x202
>>55526385
>people are literally criticizing the Amendment that gives them the right to criticize anything int he first place

This is where I draw the line. Why isn't this considered treason?
>>
>>55529704
But this is just crazy runarounds.
>>
>>55530288
dubs confirm the trips dude!
>>
File: 1437096896401.png (31 KB, 510x385) Image search: [Google]
1437096896401.png
31 KB, 510x385
>>55526385
>>
>>55527077

Reopen the mental asylums and dump them in en masse.

It will save society more than it will cost in the long run.
>>
>>55533947
>This is where I draw the line

you're pathetic for allowing the left to go that far in the first place
>>
>>55534060
Orwell was socialist scum, retard.
>>
File: rea.jpg (539 KB, 526x800) Image search: [Google]
rea.jpg
539 KB, 526x800
>>55533947
because of the first amendment do you realize how hypocritical all republikids are all the time?
>>
>>55533777
Your experience in this world is /pol/.

Its going to end with you raging at me, and others, over the internet.
>>
>>55530288
Somehow I don't think it's the 26-32yos ruining colleges right now. They would have been shitted up this badly several years back if that were the case.
What's the group after Millennials?
>>
>>55526385

nothing's happening. some retard said something. welcome to the 1st Amendment
>>
>sjw retardation is leaking into the real world
>>
>>55527196
Holy shit that tin foil hat is a bit to tight isn't it?
>>
>>55529350
We need you now more than ever George.
>>
File: image (11).jpg (53 KB, 650x497) Image search: [Google]
image (11).jpg
53 KB, 650x497
>>55534119
>Your experience in this world is /pol/.

You're a fucking idiot who only indulges in stereotypes when they fit your worldview.

You are a typical, dimwitted nigger.

I can't wait till more white people get fed up with your stupid shit and just start killing you again like we did in the good old days.
>>
>>55534468
Only indulges in stereotypes when they fit my world view? Isn't that what you're doing when you call me a dimwitted nigger?

Saying "we" is really is really disingenuous here. You have been left behind. You idealize the past while you blame outwardly for your failures.

Or you're just shit posting. :>
>>
>>55529384

Some fields are more resistant than others but there are things like feminist mathematics. Replacing the scientific method is absolutely something they are trying to do.
>>
>>55535104
Feminists have said physics is sexist. I'm not kidding.
>>
>>55530542
nice double use of current year, i predict many responses
>>
>>55532372

Your 3.7 in 2015 means shit when the bar has been lowered so far on top of letting in all the retards because of their color. Most adults who got out of college 30-40 years ago were fucking retarded but the last 30 years is a whole new ball game.

I am actually ecstatic about whats going on because as whites are replaced and as their structures of excellence are eroded all the shit people that replace them will start a race to the bottom.

Look at Yale, it is a complete embarrassment. Students coming out of school are on the level of toddlers or crazy today. You guys are the realization of the happening a lot of people want.
>>
>>55527826
no, you dingus, this is fascism. They are restricting free speech.
>>
>>55527024
it's happening.
>>
>>55526682
Mizzou is a public university you twat. The taxpayer is footing the bill for a large portion of this fucking nonsense.
>>
Such pride such dignity. Where'd it all go wrong
>>
>>55527372
1. Within LibArts departments, a greater proportion is now critical theory/identity politics
Assumptions to demonstrate a point
Assume there is a fixed number of faculty and courses
(even though both generally go up each year).
Assume that there are 100 faulty members, and 500 courses to choose from
(for purposes of this simplification)
Assume this is a small uni, with 4 disciplines
>Business
>Liberal Arts/Humanities
>High Art/Music
>The Sciences & Engineering
Maybe vocational programs
And each one has its own sub-department or track
Business: BA,Acc,Fin,Econ etc
LibArts: Eng,Wom Studies,Communications etc

Assume that 1/10 of all courses and faculty are of such inclination.

Now for those taking Business, Science, Engineering, or Vocational programs, there exists elective requirements.
1. As for the courses themselves, and the faculty that teach those courses, your pool of having a non-feminist prof or class has now slimmed
2. Within the departments, these people and ideals also have an effect
a. The department heads try to make curricula inclusive of their ideas, even when they had no bearing on the course
b. The faculty who were trained in one area, such as women's studies or black studies, are now going to teach courses they before had no opening for - such as Sociology, English, History etc
c. People and ideas from those departments expand into others; i.e. "Ethics in Business", "The History of Art", "Human Resources", "Lab Ethics" etc
c. Colleges generally have made more stringent requirements for non Liberal Arts students to take classes from the Liberal Arts, who have lately having a harder time of attracting students. This subjects more people to these ideas (fulfill the assignment to the narrative or you fail) that otherwise would not have done so
d. Even though most don't fall for the bait, those that do make it harder for the rest. Rape accusations, safe spaces, speech controls, Yes means Yes, dorm inspections, etc.
>>
File: freespeechvalues.png (27 KB, 1727x182) Image search: [Google]
freespeechvalues.png
27 KB, 1727x182
>>55534121
A generation spans 20 years because reasons.

84' here. I hate being associated to these fools.
>>
>>55531737
IT'S
>>
That "prejudice plus power" fallacy.
Did anyone notice that? When the asian girl was speaking with the accent?

Here's the bullshit of that statement. The african american guy who ran by them in his truck telling her to go back where she came from, does he not have the power to run her over? Does he not have the power to make her feel any less unsafe than if it was a black person being harassed by a white person? Does he not have any less in hurting her feelings and sense of personhood?

I know this board likes to be edgy but you can easily show radical feminists and SJWs their own hypocrisy using their own logic. This is honestly the most effective way to show people how hypocritical they are if not reach them.
>>
>>55529960
Exactly!

The refugee crisis is the only way to maintain the United States of Europe. I wonder why more people are not seeing this
>>
>>55533624
Good, let them burn through whatever goodwill their color has left. This Mizzou thing is convincing more people about niggers than the Klan or stormfront ever could.
>>
>>55532613
Anon, ignore all those fools.
What university are you currently enrolled in?
>I'm not some l33t hackz0rz, don't worry
I will cross-check your faculty list and check your course listing to see if any fishy trends come up.

You said you were part of a research university, and I agree that Critical Theory and its cohorts is probably slower to spread there then within Liberal Arts colleges and to an extent, business schools.

I'm in a Top 50 Business College for Econometrics and noticed the spread even here.
>>
>>55533624
We should guess how many times MLK rolled over in his grave
>>
File: TZQdZLW.jpg (25 KB, 500x290) Image search: [Google]
TZQdZLW.jpg
25 KB, 500x290
>>55526385
They've really come full circle
>>
File: 1447340497230.jpg (52 KB, 435x530) Image search: [Google]
1447340497230.jpg
52 KB, 435x530
>>55531737
this must be bait

regardless. no one in ivy league school is being oppressed. These coons have earned their slurs, clearly someone purported these idiots into college
>>
>>55528063
Got some Kenyan American Friends who have PhDs and are Trump supporters.

Night and day from American nigger animals
>>
>>55536324
2nd time I've seen this pix in 2 days. It's adorable and saved
>>
This is how the next civil war starts. God help us if we lose, hopefully a Stalin will come along and purge them
>>
>>55526385

I hope the universities are happy they created this monster.
>>
>>55533175

And this is different from private citizens giving to politicins who vote the way they want how exactly?

Politicians represent corporate interests along with private ones. Corporations have a right to reward politicians they like, just like citizens do.

You're only angry because they support people you don't like. I don't hear any bitching about how Bernie has raised more money from PACs than Carson or Trump while claiming to hate them.
>>
>>55528979
hey me too, I don't really understand whats going on. I guess niggers going to nig
>>
>>55529445
That's cos the marxists already run things here. We don't have free speech here.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 50

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.