[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>/pol/ thinks whites can win the race war >most of /pol/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 80
Thread images: 11
File: theproperreaction.png (490 KB, 449x401) Image search: [Google]
theproperreaction.png
490 KB, 449x401
>/pol/ thinks whites can win the race war
>most of /pol/ & white people are a bunch of beta white males who could never say nigger to a black person's face
>>
i don't think when the US dropped an atomic bomb on Japan they had to say anything to their face.
The point is that when Whites are pushed to the edge the race war will be owon in a matter of a day,by and large blacks are ignorant,stupid and disorganized and would easily(and i mean easily) be destroyed in a race "war".
>>
>>55528758
>>/pol/ thinks whites can win the race war
A united 86% against the 14% of niggers in the USA, YES!!!
>>
File: CommanderKnightmarezOrders.jpg (222 KB, 640x400) Image search: [Google]
CommanderKnightmarezOrders.jpg
222 KB, 640x400
Defeatist fucktard :3
>>
>>55528758
I'm sure they could, especially in the USA, but I think it's very unlikely there will ever be a race war in America. Maybe some small riots, disturbances, maybe even major political shake-up but race-war like it's portrayed in the Turner Diaries? Doubt it.
>>
>>55528758
Thats what guns are for
>>
File: 1439257569722.jpg (41 KB, 416x315) Image search: [Google]
1439257569722.jpg
41 KB, 416x315
>>55528758
The Latinos living in the U.S.will aid the based white people in the upcoming race war.
> source: me, I'm Latino
>>
>>55529861
And so will the Asians.
Everybody will help kill the scourge of niggers.
>>
>>55528758
Niggers won't win though... Mostly because everyone hates niggers.
>>
>>55529950
I have mixed feelings. I don't really want to kill random people for their skin colour but I'm down for murdering all the BIX NOOD THUG NIGGAS.
>>
File: collection.jpg (253 KB, 1548x871) Image search: [Google]
collection.jpg
253 KB, 1548x871
>>55528758
Well, the Asians and the Hispanics will help us wipe you out. Not that we need their help.

Just because white people don't go around in groups of 5 -20 and harass niggers for fun most of the time, doesn't mean that we won't carpet bomb your neighborhood when the time comes.

And that time is coming soon.
>>
>>55528758
pffft. i did. he was a friend of a friend. i was talking shit about coworkers. he got butthurt but didnt act out. a week later he beat up some little guy in the city and got arrested. for the 3rd time. in between then and now we hung out and he showed up with a watermelon. he stole it. come.at.me.bro.
>>
>>55530047
Nice guns, Anon.
Very clearly compensating for something.
>>
>>55529988
>I don't really want to kill random people for their skin colour but I'm down for murdering all the BIX NOOD THUG NIGGAS.

If a race war ever happens, shoot those who shoot at you.
>>
>>55530169
>Very clearly compensating for something.

Yeah. I'm getting ready to compensate for the overpopulation of niggers in America.

>more than one nigger is overpopulation.
>>
>>55530047
Nice weapons, too bad most niggs can't get these legally because they have criminal records.
>>
File: 1447114384827.jpg (322 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
1447114384827.jpg
322 KB, 800x800
>>55528758

>Father! Theres niggers in your church!
>>
>>55530190
Exactly, I'm going to be busy defending my own family and home and neighbourhood, not trying to penetrate the ghetto to find negroes to kill.
>>
Even a beta has a better aim than any non-white.
>>
>>55528758
i have, nothing happened besides the girl i was with fucked me raw that night. it really turned her on
>>
>>55530169
Get penis off your mind faggot.
>>
>>55529563
Spics aren't white. Neither are Asians.
>>
>>55530345
Don't worry, they think they can win a race war with shitty 9mm hi-points they don't even clean and knives.

They think that by slowly picking us off, like they are right now, they will win.

Well, there are white people who are slowly picking off white people. Ever look at the numbers of missing persons that are niggers?

It's because the groups of people that are making these niggers go 'missing'' are too smart to be caught.

Remember kids, if you want to remove dindu, make sure there is no body!

Protip: Caustic Soda Flake #3 + water + plastic barrel + bottom of lake is best dead nigger storage
>>
>>55529742
Never ever stop posting this
>>
>>55530047
>no handguns
Are you a lazy person living in a pistol permit state?
>>
>>55530257
>Yeah. I'm getting ready to compensate for the overpopulation of niggers in America.
There is no reason to have more than 2 guns.
If there is a race war, all that will happen is that you're outnumbered and the niggers take your guns.
Then they'll take your girlfriend if they haven't already.
>>
>>55530612
>Well, there are white people who are slowly picking off *black people
>>
>>55529816

If we had an EMP/nuke happening you can bet it would. And it would start because blacks would devolve into savagery in a very short time, and they would throw themselves at organized enclaves of nonblacks.
>>
>>55528758

>/pol/ thinks a race war will actually happen

There are just 'extremists' on both sides. I'd say like 80% of the US population don't really give a single fuck
>>
>>55530047
Why do you have so many AKs?
>>
>>55530593
Does not matter even a tiny little bit, they would all unite to get rid of niggers.
>>55530612
Also remember, we are hunters and gun enthusiasts because we can actually legally own guns, most of them cannot.
The "Race War" if it ever happens, will be a very quick one.
>>
File: 1446598130204.jpg (38 KB, 256x320) Image search: [Google]
1446598130204.jpg
38 KB, 256x320
Speaking of race war

>be Jewish
>dont know which side I could pick
>could capitalize things with non-whites but would most likely get killed after race war is over for looking white
>could capitalize with whites, but might get gassed for being Jewish
>mfw I choose neutral
>mfw I'm probably gonna die anyways but it dont matter because many keks will be given when watching shit unfold
>>
>>55530669
>and they would throw themselves at organized enclaves of nonblacks.

No they wouldn't. Remember Katrina? They would all be running around the ghetto carrying TVs and shooting at each other and getting picked off by the National Guard.
>>
Lol race war. Ebt cards don't grow in the street.
>>
>>55530763
Reliable, robust and cheap
>>
>>55530788
>>be Jewish
>>dont know which side I could pick

I am very confident we all could get together to get rid of the feral monkeys.
In a race war, anybody that is not black will be united against them.
Jews are white anyways, forget the /pol/ definitions.
>>
>>55530788
Protect your own home and family, bro, I wouldn't worry too much about "race war" since even in an aparent "race war" scenario not EVERYONE will be picking sides based on race. In fact, I think only a minority would.
>>
>>55528758
This amount of ignorance spouted within this thread is absolutely uncalled for in 2015.

Having been subjected to hundreds of years of slavery at the hands of white supremacists, the pain and suffering endured by all poc is not something that a privileged person can understand or even relate to.

For any one of you to act as though racism no longer exists, is a symptom of said privilege. As a poc, we do not have the option to turn a blind eye to the institutional racism because we are forced to suffer it on a daily basis.

And for those of you who are attempting to belittle the intelligence of poc, know this- I am a senior at MSU who happens to have a 3.7 gpa.

The ignorance needs to stop, or you will end up on the wrong side of history. It is 2015, not 1847.
>>
>>55528758
lol whites would be so fucked in a race war
they would have to rely completely on our (Mexicans) support to save them from blacks
>>
>>55530763
There is only one AK. Looks like an AR15, an M16 and some hunting rifles too.
>>
File: whitepeople.jpg (161 KB, 1492x495) Image search: [Google]
whitepeople.jpg
161 KB, 1492x495
>>55528758
>>
>>55530047
assuming you are black then no you can not rely on mexican help
we fucking hate you niggers and we dont hide it like whites
we really just need an excuse to kill you
ps.... we like whites far more than niggers
>>
>>55531051
Only pussy assed city liberals. Rural whites are conservative and don't take shit from niggers.
>>
File: image.jpg (99 KB, 702x528) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
99 KB, 702x528
>>55531004
>>
>>55531116
The only thing more brutal and bloodthirsty than an Asian defending against an invasion is a European participating in an Invasion.
>>
>>55531182
nah dude im not even using dank kek maymays
i live in the south and in the middle of buttfuck nowhere
"Rural/southern" people are a dying breed and if you are from the south then you know this
>>
Thats why there are guns, even the meekest of betas can use one. Tyrone cant do much with a bullet in his head, where do these keks keep coming from GET THE FUCK OFF MY BOARD REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>55530940
>>55530999
these good goys.
jesus christ motherfucker, this is why its easy to take advantage of white people. were decent folk and care about one another.
>>
>>55531004
You are not going to change anybody's opinion here.
People hate blacks because of how they behave and all of the crimes they commit.
If you want to change peoples opinion of POC, go out into your community and get them to pull their fucking pants up and get a job. Also tell them to stop all the fucking crime.
>>
>>55531310
>>55531310
muslims and blacks are far more brutal and bloodthirsty
>>
gay
>>
File: bill.jpg (194 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
bill.jpg
194 KB, 1920x1080
>>55528758
>who could never say nigger to a black person's face
I've done it. I got a broken collar bone and a fat lip out of it but I gave as good as I got and the problem that caused our confrontation was never heard of again.
>>
File: image.jpg (54 KB, 720x399) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
54 KB, 720x399
>>55531755
Holy shit.
>the sand in my veins
>the goat on my dick
>the cotton at my wrist
Kuck
>>
Whites wouldn't even be unified vs blacks. It would be liberals vs conservatives, urban vs rural, educated vs uneducated. We aren't going to let you kill the blacks, if you try we will wipe you out. The asians will side with us and most latinos will too because no one can trust conservatives to just leave other races alone. Why would liberal asians and latinos help you get rid of one group and then not worry about you turning on them.

No, we will exterminate the conservatives if they start some shit.
>>
>>55532666
The "race war" won't even be that, it's going to be Patriots vs racist traitors.
>>
>>55528758
>thinks a race war is won by spouting words in the street like a bunch of BlackLivesMatter scum.
>>
>>55528758
>nigger to a black person's face
I'm not even white and I'd never do that, unless I was armed. You're a fucking retard, OP.

Every nigger is packing heat. You'd be a fool not to think that.
>>
>>55529861
I'm Native American, and we will side with you, before we side with white people. I'm worried of the repercussions after the war. What if white people don't want us around anymore.
>>
>>55532666
And how do you plan on doing that?

With your gigantic gun collections, experience with war, and long-range ballistic missiles?

No, we who are in the process of engineering this open race war are going to make sure that you are the first to be wiped out, in your cities that are nothing more than a death-trap for you.
>>
>>55531755
>muslims and blacks are far more brutal and bloodthirsty
Haha, no. Muslims and blacks are cowards. They have been in every conflict, and they will continue to be so in the future. Cowardice is in their genes. Whites will fight until a few minutes after their heart stops beating, while muslims/niggers will abandon their positions and run for the hills, as soon as they're shot back at.

If you call a nigger a nigger, all he'll do is suck air through his teeth and mutter about it. Niggers and arabs are all talk, no walk. Even if they outnumber you, if you're more aggressive, they'll back down and scamper back off into the shadows.
>>
>>55533317
You're a fool if you think Muslims aren't brutal. Their zealotry is damn impressive. It's how they got this far in history.
>>
>>55532885
You are severely underestimating us and ignorant of the way future war will be fought. You have barely any people ready for the way things will be fought. We have the hackers, the engineers, the athletes, the tech savvy, the globalists, the propaganda, the international allies.

The only thing you have are people with guns who think they can use it during real battle. You can't engineer shit, you don't understand how to fight the future war. Enjoy being rekt by a drone strike while you and your numbnut right wingers are cleaning your guns.

We are the smart ones. If you thought Obama calling drone strikes on Americans was bad, wait until we get the greenlight on you fucking traitors. You don't deserve to call yourselves Americans, talking about starting a war with fellow Americans.

We will own you.
>>
So is this a kekold literotica thread or something
>>
The majority of men that join the infantry are white. Whites are the best fighters on earth if they actually want to fight and are lead properly. Whites would btfo of every other race during race war. We are the only ones smart enough to using the most advance tactics. Much like the spartans vs the persians. One on one we are almost even. But together in a properly trained group, we are much more deadly than any other race.
>>
>>55533807
>the hackers, the engineers, the athletes, the tech savvy, the globalists, the propaganda, the international allies.

You seriously think that you have a monopoly on these things?

>Enjoy being rekt by a drone strike while you and your numbnut right wingers are cleaning your guns.

Two can play at that game.

>We are the smart ones.

A typical liberal. You think you have a monopoly on intelligence. You do not.

And this war will happen. We are planning a trigger to happen soon.

And when we throw you leftists under the bus, we will make sure that the niggers take you traitors out first.
>>
>>55528758
If this is correct, then hurry up and start the race war nancy.
>>
probably the most autistic thread ive ever clicked on

>>55533807
especially you
>>
>>55528758
>non-whites think they can win a race war
>starve in 2 months once whitey stops paying the welfare bill

kek
>>
>>55530767
I think most white suburban residents don't own guns
>>
>>55528758

>Don't do no talkin' when you see him, you better shoot in his face

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tz6OUIjtM6E

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7VqG_4ADFfQ

nigga, we got more guns than you; we got better guns than you; we can aim; we also got the police and the military

what the fuck you gon do?
>>
>>55528758
Why waste energy calling them a nigger when hanging them from a tree?
>>
>>55534253
>You seriously think that you have a monopoly on these things?
We have far more than you do, we also have the moral high ground. Allies won't side with you at all.

>Two can play at that game.
You can't play the game like we can. Keep mouthing off about "muh guns" though.

You people have a monopoly on anti intellectualism.

You people want the war to happen but lack the means to fight it, to even think about you winning it is hilarious.

We will use the niggers against you. In terms of numbers we outnumber you drastically and are way more diverse. You won't be able to trust minorities because of the likelihood they are our spies, further isolating you rednecks.

>>55534323
Then get out, canadian.

>>55534499
Again, still thinking like a nigger. This is why we will dismantle you. Your side of the police are a bunch of inefficient fat fucks. I prefer our cops who are more military based and athletic.

>Muh guns
Nigger.
>>
>>55534738
Yo what happened to the Zulu basketball American?
>>
>>55534738
>We will use the niggers against you

The fact that you think this will be possible by the time that we are done triggering them is why you will fail, you fucking moron.

When we are done with the process that has already been begun with Dylan Roof, it will be TOTAL WAR?

Do you understand that? They will not think that there are 'good whites'. We will make sure of that.

The fact that you think your treasonous ideology will save you from the pragmatic aspects of war shows that you are still a teenager and never fought in any real battle beyond internet arguments.

We will have the majority of the military and police. As soon as every white person has a family member or friend that was injured or killed by the niggers, we will no longer be divided.
>>
>>55534253

niggers won't take shit out except you pussy liberals who insist on living in "diverse" neighborhoods and refuse to own guns

the majority of the world is conservative;

http://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2014/04/15/whats-morally-acceptable-it-depends-on-where-in-the-world-you-live/

>>55534738

you won't do jack shit. see above. the majority of the world opposes the liberal degeneracy of the West.

>Your side of the police

The police are all generally conservative, especially higher up the ranks you go. Guess who else is? Military officers - not grunts, officers;

read it and weep faggot;

http://freakonomics.com/2011/08/08/tim-groseclose-author-of-left-turn-answers-your-questions/

Muh guns gets the job done. what have you got? oh right, hackers. niggers bust down your door, just tell them to give you a second so you can hack their social media accounts hahahahahahaha
>>
>>55528758
>who could never say nigger to a black person's face
debunked before you even started
>>
>>55528758

If law enforcement was completely out of the picture and it was just one side against the other, whites would undoubtedly win. Nignogs would win otherwise because they have the state on their side to tip (more like push) the scales in their favor
>>
File: int vs pol.png (716 KB, 1190x1062) Image search: [Google]
int vs pol.png
716 KB, 1190x1062
>>55528758
Race war in the US won't happen

Race war in EU coming soon though :^)
>>
>>55535127
You're entire plan of trying to goad the niggers is going to fail spectacularly. You aren't taking into account who can control niggers on our side. I won't even bother with you anymore, you don't see our equivalent of you right wing extremists, and we like it that way.
>>
>>55535738
Your 'equivalent' of the right wing extremists are nothing more than giant man-babies who cry about the poor little niggers and were make-up.

You won't be able to 'control the niggers'. We will ensure that. You might think that the Jews or ZOG or the fucking UN will come to their rescue. But you are wrong.

We want to wipe out the black race in this country. Many of us have come to this conclusion.

And there is no way of knowing exactly how many us us there are. We could be your teacher. Or your doctor. Or the cop who pulls you over for speeding.

And once we trigger the niggers to the Final Chimpout, none of you are going to be safe.

And at that point, the spics and the asians will help us remove this disgusting race from this land. Because they are an existential threat to all of us.
Thread replies: 80
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.