[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The Fall of Europe
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 251
Thread images: 50
File: Europe.webm (2 MB, 1000x428) Image search: [Google]
Europe.webm
2 MB, 1000x428
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=44vzMNG2fZc

Open borders are not an accident.

Same in America.

I'm not a tinfoilfag but I'm getting really creepy vibes that this is some kind of plot to make the whole world equal by "liberating" brown people.
>>
edit out the jew stuff and repost for 50x the audience
>>
>>55429165
200,000 views in 2 days. It'll be over a million soon.

It has been favourited on my twitter but that's about it. Everybody should spread this
>>
>>55429165
>that this is some kind of plot

Not in the way you mean it
>people are retards
>people in groups are even more retarded
>In 50,000 years, someone noticed and remembered this

Brought to you by the makers of:
>Men and women are the saaaaaaaaaame
>Muh 6 gorillion
>Eat 6 servings of grains a day to be healthy
>Islam is the religion of peace
>Wearing a dress makes you a girl
>Every little boy needs Ritalin
>Don't eat any fat!!
>culture creates people
and other tales.
>>
File: 1306721835659.jpg (30 KB, 319x165) Image search: [Google]
1306721835659.jpg
30 KB, 319x165
>>55429165
Couldnt even get past the first 2 min. Just shit music with bad quality video of people walking (and maybe rioting).
>>
>>55429218

It's near the end. Do you think anybody will notice?
>>
>>55429165
that last jewish woman is right though. europe can't survive without this. it would end up like that mouse experiment
>>
>>55429599

Was Europe's survival ever an issue?

The problem is immigration policy
>>
>>55429624
>Was Europe's survival ever an issue?
yes it is an issue. the same thing that's happening to japan today has been happening to europe. birthrates are dwindling. europeans have been living too comfortably for too long. it needs this sort of cataclysm to wake itself up and it will eventually. it needs this.
>>
>>55429846

>birthrates are dwindling

Is this not a good thing?

>. it needs this sort of cataclysm to wake itself up and it will eventually. it needs this.

Again that would be in response to an immigrant problem.
>>
>>55429892
>Is this not a good thing?
go look up "mouse utopia" if you haven't heard of it already

>Again that would be in response to an immigrant problem.
what immigrant problem? are you talking about this refugee crisis
>>
>>55429961

> refugee crisis

"economic migrants"
>>
>>55429218

Eh, it's not like it's some crazy conspiracy bullshit.
Just showing an entitle cunt who happens to be jewish whining about "muh racism in europe".
>>
>>55429165
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U6xj2lGd3xs
>>
>>55429988
like i said. europe has been living too comfortably for too long and yes, that is a problem for any society. it needs this crisis to happen
>>
>>55429961
The mouse utopia had an issue of overcrowding.

How does bringing in millions of rapey males reduce overcrowding?
>>
>>55429961
maybe it is overcrowding, maybe not.

Either way, most of Europe thinks their biggest threat comes from Russia and not from the literal hordes who would like nothing better than to see France, Germany, Sweden, Denmark, Austria, Belgium and UK burn to the ground.

The very thought of armed conflict now is so abhorrent to their mentalities.
>>
>>55429500
luckily its totally effective even with it in

but it can never truly go mainstream with the jewish stuff
>>
>>55430081
it's not about "overcrowding" it's about excess and laziness
>>
>>55429165
I fear white people and our heritage is condemned to be replaced by overbreeding thirdworlders throughout western countries.

And this fear is clearly justified, our ancestors would be ashamed of us. ;-;
>>
Third night of fighting in Calais:
http://www.lemonde.fr/immigration-et-diversite/article/2015/11/11/serie-de-heurts-entre-migrants-et-forces-de-l-ordre-a-calais_4806971_1654200.html
>Immigration and diversity
>>
>>55430360

No I think it can

When's the last time you saw something about Jews in the news being depicted this way

It's a ratings boom.

But I view them as a piece of the puzzle. If the person is willing to be redpilled throughout the film then at the end, at that point they won't even care anymore
>>
>>55430413
Also, another terrorist act stopped:
http://www.lemonde.fr/police-justice/article/2015/11/11/un-projet-d-attentat-contre-l-armee-dejoue-a-toulon_4807062_1653578.html
>>
europe needs this
>>
File: last white man in Sweden.webm (3 MB, 720x480) Image search: [Google]
last white man in Sweden.webm
3 MB, 720x480
>>
>>55430433
>When's the last time you saw something about Jews in the news being depicted this way
never

and im 99% sure this video will stay in that category

not to mention the jewish stuff is stupid.... it loses more people than it gains

good luck bros
>>
>200k views in two days

How?
>>
>>55430626

Some of that was me.
>>
File: no no.gif (2 MB, 302x339) Image search: [Google]
no no.gif
2 MB, 302x339
I didn't believe in karma before...but now, now I see that the pendulum swings both ways.

Rape, pillage, and conquer for long enough and you'll be on the other side of the raping, pillaging, and conquering.

Well, the chickens are coming home to roost. There isn't much to be done about it now. God speed gentlemen.
>>
File: blackgaf2.png (69 KB, 1061x610) Image search: [Google]
blackgaf2.png
69 KB, 1061x610
>>55430688
I wonder who could be behind this.
>>
>>55430688

You fucking retard.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m07adzartBI
>>
File: good goy.jpg (14 KB, 216x376) Image search: [Google]
good goy.jpg
14 KB, 216x376
>>55429846
>population should always be going up or it's a disaster :^) :^) :^)

Nice job falling for their propaganda.
>>
>>55429846
>birthrates are dwindling
>Joos need sustained double-digit population growth to make WalMart, McDonalds, Starbucks, Kroger and other shitty companies remain viable on the stock market

Population has been declining in first world countries for decades, because we replaced meat with technology.

Some rich kikes rely on constantly increasing population to sustain their outdated business models.

Ronald McDonald saturated the market a long time ago. To keep increasing sales, he needs increasing population.
>>
>>55429218

>edit out the jew stuff and repost for 50x the audience

I have to agree.
>>
File: instincts.jpg (139 KB, 1024x942) Image search: [Google]
instincts.jpg
139 KB, 1024x942
>>55429165

The quality of this is actually pretty good.

Though I am not convinced that literally ALL of the footage of riots and whatnot is purely related to immigrants.

Still though. pretty decent for having "/pol/" to start off the video

Also, RIP EUROPESTAN
>>
>>55431187
I just now realized that the word bubble in that comic is not part of his nose.
>>
File: 1367775271288.gif (340 KB, 588x325) Image search: [Google]
1367775271288.gif
340 KB, 588x325
>>55429846
>yes it is an issue. the same thing that's happening to japan today

PLEASE fucking stop this bullshit. You know NOTHING about Japan to understand why that statement is fucking pointless and vague. It's a retarded talking point parroted by politicians both here and abroad as an example of needing to breed but without explaining fucking WHY.

Japan has 127 million people in a landmass smaller than fucking California. of that landmass, ONLY 11% IS ACTUALLY ARABLE. 72% fucking percent of Japan is mountainous. The people in Japan literally have no fucking room to live. Have you seen Japanese cars? They're tiny as fucking shit. Have you seen the size of Japanese apartments? We fucking joke about keksheds but the nips live in places SMALLER than that.

OF COURSE population growth will slow down when people don't have any FUCKING room to live. There's literally no incentives to have children in Japan because the cost of apartments is ridiculously high. The cost of living is high. People overwork themselves to death because of bullshit Taoist teachings of sucking your elders' cock till they shoot blanks. The birth rate in Japan is dwindling because people there exhausted their habitable resources and their current living conditions are suboptimal to support growth.

This is totally irrelevant for countries like Sweden and Germany that have plenty of habitable space and arable land.
>>
>Showed this to my friend along with the older short video similar to this one.
>starting to see how world works with red pill vision
>he's becoming red pulled slowly
Keep up the propaganda men
>>
>>55430433
The problem is, this thing isnt going to redpill anybody. The first 3-4 minutes is just unrelated footage slapped together with ominous music. I was going to turn off after the first 60 seconds because fuck sitting through all 19 mins or however the fuck long it is. /pol/ has been creaming themselves for 24 hours about this video but its only effective for people on /pol/. No one here understands you have to be really pushed to the brink before something so drastic is able to tip you over the edge, and we're not there yet. Especially in countries outside of Europe.
>>
>>55431550
I've thought for a while that Japan in earlier times would have invaded a neighbouring country way way before getting to their population density.
>>
>>55431604

>The problem is, this thing isnt going to redpill anybody. The first 3-4 minutes is just unrelated footage slapped together with ominous music.

its called shock value. Jar the person from whatever little comfy vision of the world they live in. Then when the music stops, people ask themselves "Ok, so what? If a people want to let these hordes in, let them, right?"

Then the politicians start talking. You see the why of these policies. And then, when people are thinking "hey, why isnt anyone doing anything about this then?" You are then quickly brought to the Swedes shouting out nazis and people being beaten just for disagreeing with immigration policy.

And that is when people start to get mad. In fact, so mad, when i showed this to two people, one just stared, trying to come up with something his hero, John Oliver would say. The other got so mad he went to smoke.

Its propaganda. And the best propaganda doesnt need to lie one single word.
>>
File: 1447015155691.gif (1 MB, 371x209) Image search: [Google]
1447015155691.gif
1 MB, 371x209
>>55429846
>destroying the economy, infrastructure and culture, while miscegenation and having your women and daughters raped is the answer to declining birth rates
>>
>>55431986
>Its propaganda. And the best propaganda doesnt need to lie one single word.

What is the difference in calling this Truth instead of propaganda?

Does calling it as such not give it a poor review since propaganda is taken with negative connotation?
>>
This video is going a little viral in my country. 167k views already on Dutch video site Dumpert.nl. Lot of people on Facebook are sharing the video, even my normie friends on Facebook are sharing it. This is big. To the person in here who made the video: You are a hero, sir.

http://www.dumpert.nl/mediabase/6695011/28ec7b05/met_open_poorten.html
>>
>>55431424
They call that a tangency. Illustrators try to avoid them because it's visually confusing.
>>
>>55429846
Except Japan will hit homeostasis and still be Japanese at the tail end of the century. Europe won't. America won't.
There is no Europe without Empires. Empire was Europe's sine qua non from the time Rome really left the scene in the 8th century to 1918. It's never coming back.
>>
>>55429846
>birthrates are dwindling.
that fucking meme, I swear.
>>
>>55432144
>Nazi eagle
>/pol/
>Jews
Yeah this will be a hit.
>>
>>55432094
>you'd have to have a gigantic plate in front of your face to not see this is gonna go terribly wrong one day

>i still dont get how political organs like the EU can be so blind to the truth. never in world history has there been a society that cheered on their own demise because of humanitarian reasons

>its really sad that they dont want to show this on tv

>just keep voting left...

>im gonna buy an uzi and barricade my home. as long as the internet still works of course

>(regarding dark people from africa) in the 70's i collected money for their parents, so that the kids would survive. well that turned out great...

>cant someone hack the <main tv stations> and air this movie?

>maybe we need to be a bit less "human" to save our existence?

one is making the argument that this is biased and if its real to have supported it with the numbers not just images

that its done in the same way as mainstream media tricks
>>
>>55430045
Why would a people living comfortably call for the need of a "crisis" to happen, more specifically the Migrant crisis or "refugee crisis". Pretty bold calling it a "refugee crisis" until you can actually prove that the majority of them are coming from Syria. However "I have no papers." might as well be recognized as a legitimate Syrian passport.

I don't see how your "mouse utopia" correlates to the issue in Europe. The "mouse utopia" has been compared to the "sexodus" of men and other social issues but how much legitimacy should we give to human issues and the behaviors of mice? There are other social aspects that could be used to explain what's happening just like there are different social aspects used to explain the "sexodus" instead of the single solution of "look at the mouse utopia".

People have it pretty good in most European nations, this by no means defines Europe as a "utopia". People are not waiting in city squares to be fed, they buy their food with money they earned unless you leech off welfare programs. To be fair, not all on welfare programs wish to remain on welfare programs. People still struggle to find success in Europe. People are still grateful of what lives they have in Europe. People still strive to become something in Europe. How is replacing a demographic of native people any solution. If you introduced 100 black mice to the mouse utopia it would still reach the same end.

>>55430572
He's exactly right. Lose the "Jewish" aspect to gain a larger audience. Seems to much like a conspiracy. Maybe highlight what German politicians are doing, like the left wing goggles man who calls every German native a Nazi.
>>
http://www.tradingeconomics.com/czech-republic/population

Czech Republic population has only increased 10% in last 50 years. Fastest growing Economy in Europe. Example of success without massive immigration.

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2015-08-14/czech-economic-growth-unexpectedly-accelerates-to-4-4-on-demand

http://www.praguepost.com/the-big-story/49307-czech-economy-is-fastest-growing-in-europe

If a Government want's its population to increase, give the population an incentive to have children. Solution without massive immigration.
>>
>>55432200
It's a hit in Sweden. I see normalfags messaging me about this video "have you seen this!?"

It's crazy. I've got 2 friends that said "i suddenly don't view the Nazis here as evil anymore... It's not just about not letting brown people in.. It's a whole lot bigger than that."

My eyes were tearing.
>>
>>55429165
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9PdB2M8ck1E
>>
>>55432739

> give the population an incentive to have children.

We did that in Europe.

The government gives you free money for having kids. You get paid about 170 US $ for having 1 child, 190 for the second, and finally 200 for the third (these all add up together), at your 4th child it's a flatrate of 220 $ in Austria.

The government offered people money just for fucking.

The problem is that this hit the completely wrong demographic: immigrant niggers, bimbos, mudslimes, turks, chechens. They eat it up all this welfare and the whites don't. To successful white people who have families this money is a joke because they already earn so much.

The real incentive would've been to make Austria (and Europe as a whole) a more children friendly environment and only requiring the man of the house to go work a job.

The exact opposite happened: women were told to have careers, this imploded the birth rate and was compounded by the fact that the Euro is worth only 55% of what it was in 1999. So you basically need 3 people working full jobs to sustain a family with 2 kids. Many white people forgo the notion of children because it's simply unaffordable and a 156€ bribe per month from the government really won't push anyone here.
>>
File: 52868833.jpg (177 KB, 813x546) Image search: [Google]
52868833.jpg
177 KB, 813x546
>>55432739
This

The muzzie invasion is either pic related to maintain the leftist/marxist status quo, or a trojan horse for some upcoming religious/race war or terrorist attack. It was never about birth rates or sustainability, quite the opposite actually.

Order from chaos...
>>
File: _20151110_233331.jpg (367 KB, 1792x972) Image search: [Google]
_20151110_233331.jpg
367 KB, 1792x972
>>55429165
This video was made by an 8gag tripfag looking for "donations." Report and hide for advertising.
>>
File: laughing_imouto.gif (3 MB, 600x340) Image search: [Google]
laughing_imouto.gif
3 MB, 600x340
>>55432765
>I've got 2 friends that said "i suddenly don't view the Nazis here as evil anymore...

Stormfag fanfiction.
>>
>>55429218
This.

You have to understand that most normies would probably agree with everything in that video, but then when it gets to the jew part alarm bells will start ringing and they'll reject the whole thing.

You have to trust them to do their own research, and come to the same conclusion at their own pace because that's the only way they'll ever accept it.
>>
>>55433147
>>55432998
>>55431604
>>55430688
>>55430572

The shilling in this thread is making me laugh. Some very powerful people out there are very afraid of this video.
>>
>>55431187
Not at all there is some footage from past years when turks and kurds fought each other in UK there is also some footage from black riots in Italy unrelated to the present crisis.
>>
>>55429165
Im not worried. Enrichement-% is very low in Finland and when they rise it too fast, the whole thing will boils over. After that the dominoes start to fall and Europe will be clensed.
>>
>>55432910
Very interesting point about what demographic incentives enticed to have children. I think you're right, you've changed my opinion.

In that case, I don't think the incentives the white population need to have children are coming.

I'd imagine it would look something like a stronger economy with higher wages provided to the middle class allowing single worker homes to exist comfortably? You could then, in theory, generate higher tax revenue allowing more investment in infrastructure which would in some ways create a safer environment for children.
>>
>>55433752

See? The idea of paying people money to have kids just makes the wrong people fuck like rabbits. The nigger population in Austria (and Europe as a whole) quadrupled in a couple short decades due to these measures.

Any sensible, rational, level headed 25 year old man could run Europe because the people currently running this shitshow are doing literally everything wrong. Massive immigration, economic destruction, huge unemployment, spending money the completely wrong way and it goes on and on and on. Fixing Europe is really easy because of how much as gone wrong.
>>
Daily Reminder: Conservative Christian birthrate is increasing why democrat birthrate is failing
http://godfatherpolitics.com/11719/americas-low-birthrate-is-good-news-for-conservatives/

Liberal degenerates are killing off their spawn. The #1 killer of blacks are abortions. Hispanics have a birthrate of 1.1 ...

Whites are breeding in the US. Just not liberals. The same whites that occupied the fallen roman empire hundreds of years ago.
>>
>>55433890
I'd love to move to the USA and get a good Catholic wife...
>>
Regardless of whether reduced growth rates are or are not a good thing for a country. How is population replacement with worthless shitskins and cultural suicide a good solution? If it is really that desperate a problem, why not promote family values? Financial incentives for married couples? Instead of the exact opposite, and then frantically trying to solve the problem through the drastic solution of genocide and replacement with people who, for the time being, have a slightly higher fertility rate?
>>
>>55432094

175k views. Rising fast.
>>
>>55430626
A 174k of those 200k were on a Dutch website that is kinda mainstream:

http://www.dumpert.nl/mediabase/6695011/28ec7b05/met_open_poorten.html

It has been in the top5 videos there for two consecutive days now. It has also been featured on a news blog/opinionmakers Geenstijl, which gets more than a 100k readers a day.

http://www.geenstijl.nl/mt/archieven/2015/11/ontluisterende_docu_over_vluch.html#comments
>>
>>55432094
>>55434021
Ah missed your post, sorry.
>>
>>55433986
Honestly, the best way to increase birthrates is scrub feminism.
>>
>>55433065
So much JIDF in these threads.
Tell me where the big kike touched you.
>>
>>55429165
>I'm getting really creepy vibes that this is some kind of plot to make the whole world equal by "liberating" brown people.
I don't think it's a plot. I think Muslims and other non-whites accepted they can't beat us, so they decided to steal all we've created and make it seem like it was the other way around in the past.
It's not much of a plot. Muslims have shitload of money to corrupt our own politicians and media, you know.
And non-whites outnumber us by quite a lot, so it's no wonder they dominate the social media.
>>
>>55430522

this movie was amazing
>>
>>55429218
>>55430036
>>55430360
>>55430433
>>55430572
>>55431097
>>55432200
>>55432687
I think instead of throwing out the Jewish stuff, you could make it even more ironic.

Put the crazy Jew welcoming immigrants closer to center of video and then right after showing her show some footage of Jews being attacked by Muslim immigrants.

Do same with Conchita performing for "refugees" and some "refugees" attacking gays.
>>
>>55433856
Yes. Again, I think you made a great point. I'm going to take a wild guess that the majority of your population is just as keked as the rest of Europe though?
>>
>>55429218
>>55431097
>>55433147
she's a jew herself
so even when they expose their own BS it's still bad?
>>
I didn't know that Sweden has it this bad. I hope there will be a change in the Immigration policy, otherwise Europe will be engulfed in the fires of the great European civil war.
>>
>>55434323

Recent surveys reveal 45% of Germans do not believe their state media.

Given Austrians are generally a bit of a more cynical mirror, I'd say 60% here are at the very least distrustful.

The white people here don't like anything that's happened in the past decades, but they are all swooned by the pensions promises politicians make.

How to get elected in Austria:

>age demographic 40-55 white
>pander to them with pensions
>promise them big pension checks
>never deliver

SPÖ.png

That's basically how this nation is ran, but recently the FPÖ has smashed the elections and (with its primary demographic being concerned white people of all ages and younger ones) they are getting near 30% in provincial elections across the nation.
>>
>>55432739
>>55432910

Birth rate decline is only a problem for large states with overburdened welfare systems.

Welfare requires a permanent worker class to fund retirements and retiree health care.

This permanent worker class is worked to the bone which naturally suppresses reproduction.

Thus you can see how the 'death spiral' occurs. The obvious solution is the eliminate these government programs, but that's where immigration comes into play.

Immigrants provide the tax base for state largess and dilute opposition, since most rely on state support to live. Why worry about your overbearing state when those dirty immigrants are coming? The perfect cover.
>>
>>55429470
Thank Mr JIDF
>>
>>55434565

Well. We are more or less in agreement mentally.

So now the question is, where do we go from here?

The state has an expiration date, the question is when and how.

I hope that my bet on European Race War 2018 is the happening here, but at the same time I fear that it won't be.
>>
>>55434502
Hah. Reminds me of what my father ones told me
>I'm not interested in what will be in the future.
>I'm dead in 20 years anyway.
>I just want to get my pension and live a peaceful life.
>The future is your problem, Anon.
He also thinks communism is a good idea if done "correctly".
Need to redpill this old fucker until the next election!
>>
File: maxresdefault (1).jpg (77 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (1).jpg
77 KB, 1920x1080
>0,5% incoming
>EUROPE IS DEAD

>white man rapes and killes
>nobody cares
>migrant rapes and killes
>GENOCIDE OF WHITE PEOPLE

>thousands of good migrants
>nobody cares
>few idiots screaming about jihad
>RACE WAR WHEN

>don't care about own culture and religion
>get mad when another culture comes to country

Prove me wrong
>>
>>55434658

And that mindset that you described has put our countries in Europe on course for disaster.

Feels good knowing that careless asshats are in power who just "want it to be nice until I'm dead, then it's your problem".

I hope the reckoning in Europe will be of unimaginable scale. Bloodshed beyond belief and a new Volksgemeinschaft rises from the ashes to go and clean the world up.
>>
>>55434688
Migrants commit more crime

Having home grown problems doesn't mean we should import more

They breed faster than the white man

Russians aren't white
>>
>>55429165
>the fucking video got more than 200 000 in 2 days
I think it is the first time in /pol/ video history, that such thing happen
>>
>>55434743
I am whiter than you.
>>
>>55434502
You've sparked my interest in Austrian government, will be reading more on it in the following week. I expected more disheartening news.

>>55434565
Yup. I guess my point was "there are other solutions, this country has done it." However I agree with you completely.
>>
> Open Borders
> In America

AHAHAHAHAHA YOU SON OF A BITCH
TAKE THAT BACK RIGHT NOW
>>
>>55434294
This guy gets it. Everyone will be a victim sooner or later.
>>
>>55434688
>Approximately 20 million non-Europeans live in the EU, 4% of the overall population

20 million is enough people to form a country, and of that 20 million, 17 million would be favourable to sharia law(we are assuming all are Muslims because Murphy's law) and around 12 million would actively try to implement it(this is again assuming all the immigrants are shit-tier).

Oh and that is to be bolstered by another 5 million brining the total military able immigrants to about 19-11 million(again assuming males are the predominant sex seeking "refugee status")

My country has less citizens than your continent has immigrants BTW, put that into perspective.
>>
>>55434982
Australia is weird, though.
cf. I was there for 4 days attending a Conference.
>>
>>55434982
20 Million is way to low of an estimate. Children of 'guest-workers' that came here in the '70s and '80s are probably European by most official standards.
>>
>>55429165
So, when Europe will stop encourage their daughters being rape and sons beating up by those scum? Fuck, I don't want to live in this fucking World. I don't want to have kids, who will be oppressed in their own country or convert to islam.
>>55434809
I suggest you're muslim from Caucasus.
>>
>>55435081
If it was in the city then yes it would have been weird, pro-tip stick to rural Australia never seek shelter in townships of more than 400,000

>>55435104
Sweden would also lump all immigrants in the "native" column of their census results.

>>55435163
yeah shits fucked, you guys need some life-savers and bogans, but you will have to supply the bottles
>>
>>55429165
>those comments

good job retards. Disable comment section unless you want normal people to nope, 360 and walk away.
>>
>>55433396
do you think the mudslimes will come fuck up finland? Just moved back home and now this shit is happening
>>
File: Overdevelopment2-e1426600907568.jpg (101 KB, 550x433) Image search: [Google]
Overdevelopment2-e1426600907568.jpg
101 KB, 550x433
>>55429892
>Is this not a good thing?
Modern capitalism as it is practiced in western nations requires endless growth of consumption. Modern state sponsored social programs are built as a ponzi scheme, requiring each generation to be larger than the previous one. Shrinking birthrates get in the way of both of these so government and business interests align to bring in large numbers of immigrants to expand the population. Like all ponzi schemes it eventually collapses but as long as they can put it off until after their time on Earth has passed, they don't care.
>>
>>55435104
>>55434982

20 million is way low. Western Europe is counting only 85% ethnic whites.

In Germany alone there's 10 million non-whites.
>>
>>55434879
They have shit like Sanctuary Cities in hellholes like San Francisco where they won't deport illegals. It's basically what we do in europe, keep all the criminals and let them murder and rape freely. Anything else would be racist. Such is life in a progressive paradise.
>>
>>55434982
20 millions in all of Europe? You're pretty nice
These are the official figures, it doesn't count the one coming now, tomorrow and tomorrow after, it doesn't count the 8 children per muslim woman and /or family
You see I live in Rennes, in Britanny, the evening when I go home I take the metro, I walk around the city, guess who is the minority? I am. I am 70% of the time the minority and/or the only white it's even scarier in the subway, and I always see big mama with 4 children around here and pregnant
>>
File: 1447098636469.jpg (27 KB, 300x295) Image search: [Google]
1447098636469.jpg
27 KB, 300x295
>>55429470
>>
>>55429165
if europe was less racist and had more cultural diversity it would be able to do better as a country like America which is #1 because we have diversity
>>
>>55435409
cripplechan pls go

how the fuck are you boosting that view count? That's some high level wizardry right there.
>>
You know, sometimes I wish Skynet was real and destroyed the humanity.
>>
File: зига ой.jpg (69 KB, 478x604) Image search: [Google]
зига ой.jpg
69 KB, 478x604
>>55434688
>Prove me wrong
>Жиpный Mэддиcoн нa фoтo
Enough said, hehe.
>>
Thanks for your 7 wars in 7 years America desu
>>
>>55429165
My parents are immigrants too, they moved from greece to NL 25 years ago
One difference is that both of my parents do work and have had higher education.
I have a mediteranean appearance and always people link me to either turk or moroccan or muslim. Muslims/islam is gaining some real power and influence in NL with the fucked up shit they can get implemented like prayer areas in the university of amsterdam or swimming pools with seperated swimming for men and women. If id say fuck the immigrants id be hypocritical so fuck the 99.9% vampiric moneysuxking goldseekers
>>
File: 1447089361919.png (154 KB, 1375x1279) Image search: [Google]
1447089361919.png
154 KB, 1375x1279
>>55435365
you should take overtime and work extra to pay up for their welfare
>>
>>55429846
Might wanna check the population density of countries like Germany. Its almost India tier, a shrinking population hurts no one but the few who are leeching from the majority and thus have an interest in a high GDP, even if it means a low standard of living
>>
At the bare minimum, we need to find ways to nationalise and discourage having more than 2 children.

Spread them out too, putting them into singular neighbourhoods creates ghettos and critical mass. They'll never nationalise when stuck in their own ghetto, in their own school. It'll just be little pakistan/syria/IS or whatever.

We gotta reverse the flow, integrate them, make them european, and export them, fight fire with fire, export our worldview rather than importing theirs. Maybe it'll make their countries less of a shithole too.
>>
File: 1446733220474.png (3 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1446733220474.png
3 MB, 1920x1080
>>55429165
>but I'm getting really creepy vibes that this is some kind of plot to make the whole world equal by "liberating" brown people.
It is a real plot, and 'someone' wants to get rid of us for a good reason. Mainly because every time they want to try and take over the world, their plans are foiled by white people. Happens all the time. Nobody in the world gives a shit, that's why we're a threat to their plans. Internet censorship, guns being taken away, freedoms being lost? Guess who gives a shit? White people. Nobody else seems to care.

Why do you think there are so many things against us these days? We're the only race being silenced. We're the only race having our history removed and re-written (see SJWs and the 1960s education takeover). We're the only race who is not allowed to have our own homeland. The biggest threat to them are freedoms and guns. You can't control people that are free, nor can you control them when they have guns. Take those two away and they either become dead, or slaves.
>>
>>55435830
Integration is impossible when there are so many of them, and quite frankly, I also don't see why we should even bother. Send them back, they don't belong here and they had no right to ask for asylum here anyway (Dublin Regulation)
>>
File: 1446988040521.jpg (70 KB, 660x471) Image search: [Google]
1446988040521.jpg
70 KB, 660x471
>>55435898
>>
>>55429165
May this video have 10 million views.
Spread it around get the /b/etards to watch it.
>>
>>55435969
I seriously hope she has to pay for her crimes and doesn't just get to spend her life somewhere in exile.
>>
Got banned from /tv/ for being off topic.
>/tv/: Television & Film

Holy shit
>>
File: Untitled.png (51 KB, 770x560) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
51 KB, 770x560
>>55436052
because it's politics you dolt.

my boy Saladin bringing the bantz
>>
>>55435898
Well, i'm talking about the ones who are already here. At least england is fairly insulated from the current crisis, though our net migration is still pretty disgusting.

There are countries twice the size and half the population of england that are having problems with sustaining the immigration population, our tiny island is going to literally implode in the next decade unless we get harsh. Public services are already creeping with our current population and will just break with 10-20 million more.
>>
I'm Muslim and I fear this may be what triggers some endtime prophecy about the nations of the earth will persecute the muslims like how a person calls the hungry to the dinner table. Not happy about it at all and it's only going to get worse from here.
>>
File: 800px-Theseus_and_Centaur.jpg (110 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
800px-Theseus_and_Centaur.jpg
110 KB, 800x600
I didn't notice there was already a thread up, though yours is too pessimistic I fear.
>>
File: 84229907.gif (1000 KB, 310x205) Image search: [Google]
84229907.gif
1000 KB, 310x205
>>55436011
politicians and citizens pushing massive immigration will be sorry for themselves, their family and country by ~2020
if this doesnt stop, damage will be irreversible
>>
>>55436227
It's a film made by /pol/
>>
>>55430294
Americunt thinking Russian actually poses a threat to anything but countries they used to own.
>>
>>55433286
>Implying gex isn't shilling this autism for gubsmedats
>>
>>55436280
It's a film made by a tripfag from 8gag panhandling for money.
>>
>>55436280
/pol/ is 4chans containment board.

and cripplechan /pol/ is 4chan /pol/s containment boad
>>
File: 1437970042345.jpg (2 MB, 1598x1600) Image search: [Google]
1437970042345.jpg
2 MB, 1598x1600
>>
File: P1140482.jpg (1 MB, 1824x1368) Image search: [Google]
P1140482.jpg
1 MB, 1824x1368
>>55436277
>politicians and citizens pushing massive immigration will be sorry for themselves

No they won't, and that's the problem. Right now they're reasonably safe in their upper class neighborhoods and gated communities, and when the country is finally overrun they'll do what the South African leftists did when apartheid fell: pack their shit and get on a plane.

This is why leftists keep doing this shit. They get to be smug and oh so moral about their policies, but it's other people that are forced to bear the consequences.
>>
>>55429165
The end of the 4th empire... no king rules forever my son
>>
>>55436258

If you're not highly vocal against the crimes Muslims the world over are commiting in the name of Islam, you are complicit in their crimes. There is no such thing as a moderate Muslim.

You're either a violent psychopath snackbar, or you're OK with them doing all the dirty work for you.

Police and punish the offenders from yoir own religion, or stand the fuck back and keep your mouth shut while we do it for you. And there better not be a single word of protest, or you're next on the pyre, Muhammed.
>>
File: 1447099499458.jpg (224 KB, 890x668) Image search: [Google]
1447099499458.jpg
224 KB, 890x668
>>55436346
Why are so many shills getting upset about this video?
Are you scared?
>>
>>55436356
This. 8/pol/ is where all the tinfoilers and stormfags went. They legitimately believe anyone offering criticism in the presentation of this thing is a globalist kike shill hired by George Soros himself. Not even exaggerating, check out their thread over in cripplechan.

>Maybe more people would watch this if you didn't go full stormfag

>SHILL! KIKE! MODS PLS BAN!!!
>>
>/pol/ goes mainstream just in time to save the world

Will this even be WWIII or will it just be known as The Great Cleansing?
>>
>252271
>>
>>55436431
I agree with the point in the video, not the autistic presentation of it or the creator shilling it for money.
Keep thinking I'm a jew shill though, it makes my trolling on your shit board that much easier.
>>
>>55436539
man, it was trippy. I thought this board was right wing, those guys are one an entire different dimension.

they're that bad that anyone suggesting toning it down is considered a kike shill, and anyone not doing enough is a kike shill. The could agree on one thing though, the video needs more kike.
>>
>>55433986
>How is population replacement with worthless shitskins and cultural suicide a good solution?

It's never been suggested as a solution. I read a comment on slatestarcodex before about how Wittgenstein used to say that humanity was like autumn leaves being blown around by the wind, but thinking to itself "now I will move this way.... and now over here!" thinking it their decision. This replacement is nobodies doing, it is simply civilisational entropy on a mass scale, and being justified in order to make the keks running the show feel like they have some semblance of control, when the wheel is spinning dangerously out of control and the iceberg approaches.

You have to understand the whole purpose of progressives is to ideologically justify the decay and the decline by saying that it is necessary and really a form of sublimation.
>>
>>55429165
>Open borders are not an accident.

No, they are not.

They are central to free market Capitalism.

I guess this is the red pill you didn't want to take. Bon appitite.
>>
>>55431604
>but its only effective for people on /pol/.

my mum just sent the vid to me m8, its getting out there. I agreed about the length and the barbara spectre clips at first but it doesn't seem to matter maybe ppl are closer to the edge than you think?
>>
>>55436418
I despise anyone that goes around being a complete uncivilized brute to the nations and peoples that the seek help from and they should have stayed in or near Turkey and eventually go back or get help and fight off the IS barbarians.

I have condemned the false Caliph Baghdadi and his murderous minions from day one inclusive of other extremist groups. I have deep ties with my parents' nation (Pakistan) and support for all efforts to eradicate the atrocious fiends who claim to kill in the name of Allah, the world over.

Their is not one bone in my body that supports IS, Al Qaeda, the Taliban nor any terrorist agency on this planet and there never will be. I support Muslim rule in Muslim lands but by strict adherence to the spirit of Sharia - Mercy, deep levels of investigation on any crime committed by any person before prosecution, the right for non-Muslims to govern themselves and a push in the right direction for education and social equity.

So don't come thinking that I'm a Snackbar that wants the entirety of a people wiped from the face of the earth; look to yourself that wants me dead.
>>
File: ForSofia.jpg (23 KB, 316x421) Image search: [Google]
ForSofia.jpg
23 KB, 316x421
Operation Bust Anders Out Of Jail will be first priority when the European Happening hits.
>>
>>55436539
Pretty much this.

I wouldn't ever name the Jew with normies. They've been conditioned their entire lives that whoever hates Jews are neo-nazis.

I wouldn't do it unless they're red-pilled. Remember when you (not you in particular, but anyone reading this) were young, and you heard on the news about neo-nazis and their speeches about Jews? Remember what you thought? "Jesus Christ, these people are nuts, look at them". Exactly. People still think this today, and won't listen to any evidence you give them.
>>
>>55435261

This guy gets it but the neo nazi brain rather continue focusing on jew this and goy that.

Google:

"Luxury hotels asylum Sweden"

"ikea beds Europe"

"Cost per immigrant per night in hotels"

"asylum industry"

This is just a small insignificant example of what >>55435261 is trying to explain.

It's just hard to explain to people how they are being robbed while they still have food and a smart phone up their face, since that's all people want or need these days.

Europe is being robbed and split apart.
It's all about MONEY, if an illiterate African gets it, so should you.
No excuses.

MONEY MONEY MONEY WWWUUUSUUPP???!?
>>
>>55429165
They tell you they want "diversity", but their actions merge and destroy individual cultures, with the goal of uniting the world under a single social philosophy and undermining differences in race.
They don't want diversity at all.
>>
>>55432094
200K views in the Netherlands
Can't clutch the Dutch
>>
this is the way the world ends

not with a bang but with a MONEYY MONEEAYEYY
>>
>>55435261
Yes.

For anyone else interested in understanding what's up, listen to an old guy lay it out in comprehensive detail.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DZCm2QQZVYk
>>
>>55432094
On the other hand: dumpert.nl is normie 4chan, and most dumperters are probably right wingers from our age so this doesn't say much
>>
>>55432998
What is ad hominem
>>
>>55434688
>Prove me wrong
No, prove yourself right
>>
>>55435830
No thanks. Keep them in the fucking ghettos.
>>
>>55437096
It isn't ad hominem when it's true. Tell gex to stop begging if you don't like it.
>>
>>55433147
True. Most people will reject any message out of hand if the problems are attributed to the influence of Jews no matter how indirectly. It is automatically rejected even without examining the evidence. It literally does not matter if it is true or not. The Jew meme means automatic rejection.

Aside from automatic rejection, there's also the issue that any blaming of the Joooooos looks ridiculous because there are many different kinds of Jews who have conflicting ideologies and ideals. Marxist ethnic Jews are not the same as religious Orthodox Jews. Cultural Jews who like their traditions and have their ordinary job and mediocre house are not the same as the Jews who have major influence on economies. So blaming the Jews as a collective draws up all the history of Jew hatred and invalidates the message that is attached to the Jew meme.
>>
>>55437244
Nope. It's an ad hominem. You're attacking the character of the creator, not the content of the video. His video will get millions of views. Why shouldn't he try an capitalise on his work?
>>
>>55437244
Okay so a guy wants to make some money off of something HE created. Does that not happen with everything? Does not everything want that? Are you against capitalism?

And that fact says nothing about the quality of the video. It could be made by a greasy Argentinian feminist neckbeard without legs, but that wouldn't mean the video is less true or shocking. You're trying to distract the discussion towards the author, instead of discussing the video itself.
>>
>>55437096
in een discussie mensen persoonlijk aanvallen, zonder dat het ergens op van toepassing is. vaak om een argument te winnen
>>
>>55429165
So when does a new Hitler rise? I would guess 2030 or so the question is where? America? Europe? Will he fucking finish the job this time?
>>
How soon?
>>
>>55437244
No you idiot. Ad Hominem has nothing to do with veracity but rather the intent of your counter argument. Attacking the author of the argument rather than the argument is a form of fallacy. Because regardless of the authors intent when he made his original statement it doesn't make that statement true or false, the validity of his argument is always withing itself and it is completely independent of the authors intention.
>>
>>55437244
He isn't even 'begging' anywhere but infinitychan, you're just a fucking shill trying to turn people away from this video.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ZegQYgygdw
>>
>>55437314
Oh, well if you want to go there the video is retarded because it will only alienate anyone in the middle ground, which defeats the purpose.
>>55437329
>It's okay when we shill
>>
File: 3573473.png (239 KB, 548x417) Image search: [Google]
3573473.png
239 KB, 548x417
>>55437471

>mfw that happens, 10 years later western europeans are classified as nonpersons and the place is divvied up between real nations
>>
File: pol was here.png (111 KB, 1366x638) Image search: [Google]
pol was here.png
111 KB, 1366x638
got bored.

You know /pol/ was behind this when they talk more about how it's the jews rather than the fact that it's a muslim invasion.
>>
>>55437244
It is an ad hominen argument. Also, for me it looks like he got small donations not asking for it. Nervertheless it is about the video, not about the author.
>>
>>55437561
You don't understand what shilling means, do you? Making money off of your intellectual property, something you produce is not shilling, it's called capitalism and it's only fair. But you're distracting the discussion from the message of the video to the author of the video.
>>
File: original edgelord.jpg (7 KB, 183x275) Image search: [Google]
original edgelord.jpg
7 KB, 183x275
this is what you get for not keeping germany, france, italy and belgium on a leash.

you deserve everything you get, europa.
>>
>>55437587
No, it's about the 50 threads shilling this. Anyone outside of your hugbox knows the video is shit, too.
>>
>>55437579
they show some /pol/ logo at the beginning and the end of the vid, but you still get a C+ for your effort
>>
>>55437637
Spamming threads to advertise is shilling.
>>
>>55437561
Shilling is where you conceal your affiliations. The video literally has a massive fucking logo saying it's from /pol/ at the beginning.
>>
>>55437778
Nice mental gymnastics.
>>
>>55429218
STOP BEING KUCKS AND CENSORING YOUR VOICE!
Next thing youre going to remove offensive Images of muslim and niggers and call them "asian".
This is how it starts you fucking weak willed losers
>>
File: 5325325423423.jpg (20 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
5325325423423.jpg
20 KB, 300x300
>>55436314

Where's your video in which you've been spreading truths to the masses? He spent months in compiling this video and he's carrying out an enormous public service in bringing truth to what will be, in the end, millions, or perhaps even tens of millions of people. There is no knowing how far this video will spread, so well-made and effective it is. The first video didn't have a request for bitcoins; this one does. I don't expect him to get much out of it -- it will probably amount to spare change -- but whatever he does get, he deserves every penny of. Do you not understand that we use "gibsmedat" on this board to refer to socialist welfare that people didn't earn, extracted from the taxpayer at gunpoint? This is a person who's done something absolutely extraordinary on his own, has put it out for free, and is asking for voluntary contributions. Your attitude is rotten.
>>
>>55429846
Germany has a population of 80 million, even with fifty percent shrinkage it would be still 40 million (about as much as canada ) on a landmas as big as texas.
This is perfectly natural and good.
Importing niggers is wrong and dangerous.
>>
File: 1440665462757.gif (3 MB, 300x252) Image search: [Google]
1440665462757.gif
3 MB, 300x252
>>55437805
>>55437736
>>55437712
>>
>>55437721
yeah, but the video was fairly decent. Nothing over the top.

The comments go full turbo retard though.
>>
>>55431831
>What was WWII?
>>
>>55437929
not really bait. you cückchanners are really shilling this video hard here.

want to call me a kike shill again? :^) c'mon, it might hurt my feelings this time.
>>
>>55431550
Germany is just as overcrowded.
The infrastructure is constantly on the verge of collapse. Finland has 5 million people on roughly the same landmass as germany. We dont need niggers and turks to pop out welfare babies
>>
File: Reddit=JIDF.jpg (432 KB, 1902x748) Image search: [Google]
Reddit=JIDF.jpg
432 KB, 1902x748
>>55437993
>>
>>55438024
>unironically thinking JIDF comes here.

Take your schizophrenia meds friendo. i'm talking about your hugbox on cückchan. filtering and calling people a kike shill because they disagree with you is literally tumblr-tier tactics
>>
>>55438011
Well but you do need an ever growing population to boost the economy.
>>
This video is pure propaganda. Hell, most of the fight parts are just niggers in the USA, not refugees.
There is a part when they attack a group of people in Hungary, the story they forgot to tell that those people are self-identified nazis, they went there to attack the migrants before a football game. And hell those retarded bold faggots are not used to people fighing back!

So yeah, this video is brainwashing shit.
Im not saying i want refugees here, im not saying i want islam to be present in my country, but this nazi propaganda is disgusting.
>>
>>55438348

>>"I don't want Islam or refugees in my country, because they're violent, but a video awakening millions to the same point of view which includes a few seconds of footage from black attacks on whites in the U.S.A. as well? Disgusting Nazi propaganda, shut it down!"
>>
File: 1440974484661.jpg (2 MB, 2800x2700) Image search: [Google]
1440974484661.jpg
2 MB, 2800x2700
>>55438157
>>
>>55429165
>>55429165
>>55429165
13:36 based Trump. Let him be the president America.
>>
>>55438488
or maybe make the same point without lies and fake 'refugee' videos?
>>
>>55438348
Go back to 444 faggot
>>
>>55438348
I agree that the video seems to have a problem with sources for a lot of its footage. If you release something like this the last thing you want is people doubting the source of your video.

But it is also true that a lot of "refugees" are complaining of being fucking alive! "I have nothing to do here!" "Internet is very slow!" "Dog food!" Are this people really "refugees"? Do this people really know the horror of war? Are this people really understanding that their accommodations in Europe should be temporary and not for fucking ever? Why aren't people discussing the terms and time this people are allowed to stay in Europe? Do they even have the means (language at the very least) to go to this places besides a willing estate to give them shelter and perhaps jobs?

All of this seems to be summed up in a group saying "of course we should allow other people to come here and live here! What are you a Nazi?!" while not trying to understand that you don't have to be Nazi to understand the effects a huge amount of completely different people can do to a society.
>>
>>55438560

99% of that video involves genuine footage and statistics concerning so-called refugees and immigrants. It wasn't blacks in the U.S. who raped a seven-year-old girl, or committed 100% of the rapes in Oslo.
>>
>>55429165
>niggers and indianshits complaining about water under their tent

Fuck they are taking the piss, literally trying not to laugh so that bleeding hearts will give them more.

Disgusting
>>
>>55430688
>Rape, pillage, and conquer for long enough and you'll be on the other side of the raping, pillaging, and conquering.

So, when shall Islam be raped, pillaged and conquered?
>>
>>55438157
This again?
>>
>>55438845
When people are no longer blind by their belief of "multiculturalism" and the like. When People see that they don't want to be assimilated into a different culture in their own fucking homeland.

It happen before in almost every place that faced a huge cultural swift like this, is always the same. Who will be the victor is something no one knows but a clash is coming because the true can't be buried over disinformation forever.
>>
>>55429218

I concur with this. Its poor presentation and tactics to accidentally the whole thing with the Jewish thing. A leap too far for the herd.
>>
>>55438871
sorry bud i'm shitposting on your turf atm. Did you keks really get a mod to ban me because I called you guys goys?

laaaame
>>
>>55429165
You are on to something, however it's not so simple as you want it to be.

You see.... There are people with money. They want to get rid of everyone between them and the lower classes. They want to divide humanity into Them and Us. We are the slaves. Now, in western countries this shit is not going to fly, so they "import" people who are satisfied with less, because that gives them the upper hand in negotiating wages etc. for the lower class. And yes, middle class is supposed to be lowered to lower class. Why? Because if you spend all your time making sure you have a meal at the end of the day, you don't have time to riot. This movement of people are sold to us as "duty of us in rich nations"... However it's a trap. It's how the world will be enslaved. The immigrant is not your enemy. Those who want to enslave us all are.
>>
>>55440136
The solution is to not take a job. Make food from the land. This is why GMO-foods are fought so hard for. They want to remove that possibility. With GMO-foods that can not be re-planted, they are disposable, only good for one time... That possibility is taken away from us. That's why they have a seeds-bank. It's not to "help us in times of need". It's in case their GMO-experiment where they remove every natural seed from the planet goes wrong, they can make safe food for themselves and let the rest of us starve.

It's a complex thing, involving alot of what is happening around us. And we will see it all too late.
>>
>>55436711
I think Brevik will become a major active political figure if there's ever a right-wing revolution.
>>
>>55440393
Holy shit that GMO f a m
>>
>>55429165
The problem is that even if the far right starts gaining enormous momentum over the next few years, you can't push these people out anymore without military intervention and I doubt the German military can handle this much people, especially considering that most of them are young, strong men with nothing to lose.
>>
>>55429218
What's with the Jewish shit all the time on /pol/? It finds its way into everything, even threads that have no connection to Jews. And I'm not talking about "good goy", "happy merchant" memes, but "the Jews are in a huge conspiracy to do this and that" stuff.

Shoving Da Jews into every situation is majorly autistic at best, an attempt to make /pol/ look antisemitic and retarded at worst.
>>
>>55440922
not like we are allowed to utilize our military in that way anyway.
>>
>>55441208
So you're fucked. Nothing short of a real revolution can save you now since your entire establishment can't actually do anything at this point.
>>
File: 1446190636868.gif (1 MB, 371x209) Image search: [Google]
1446190636868.gif
1 MB, 371x209
>>55436711
shit have to go reaaaal bad for a bust out breivik to happen. hes going to get killed the moment he sets foot outside. he's isolated in prison because he'll get killed by the other prisoners if they see him
>>
File: heeb.jpg (611 KB, 2048x1152) Image search: [Google]
heeb.jpg
611 KB, 2048x1152
>>55430868
>>
>>55441615

Breivik is not the asset /pol/ believes him to be.

Breivik, if we decide to include him in our new government should be put into the propaganda and ideology department. His intellect and knowledge has it's uses but should be done in a contained environment: this same man killed white people as an anti-liberal action and it's too large of a risk to have him anywhere near the military actions.

I think /pol/ is under the impression Breivik would be the new Odin Niggerkiller of the 2000s, but in truth he would probably stage a genocide of white children who don't ideologically agree with him, and that is literally the last thing we need if we are fighting a race war.
>>
>>55429846
population is shrinking because they are over populated.
>>
>>55432094
214k now
>>
>>55437471

Imminent
>>
File: pro.jpg (222 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
pro.jpg
222 KB, 1024x576
>>55429165
>>
>>55440922
Lol, no. Mass deportation and border protection via military is very possible if there's enough public pushback against this (and IT IS happening in Germany people are getting fucking tired of the bullshit)

You're acting like they have built fucking forts in the country. Many of them have no financial assets and would be quite defenseless against a mass deportation program.

If the government just stopped giving them welfare and housing many of them would starve to death.
>>
>>55441168
>>
File: image.jpg (128 KB, 544x800) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
128 KB, 544x800
>>55440731
The guy killed a bunch of innocent defenceless people. Even if you agree with his cause associating the legitimate concerns about the islamification of Europe with people like him makes us no better than the jihads. You make it too easy for the left to dismiss your ideas by associating with him. We want these ideas to become mainstream and this is not the way to do it.
>>
There's no conspiracy. The policy of excepting large amounts migrants is one that has been on the books for decades now in Europe and the United States.

With declining birth-rates the state needs more workers to feed into the entitlement programs our elders demand. If it wasn't for Mohammad and his six brothers your grandma wouldn't have the free ride she has now.

The only way to solve this is for white people to start having large families. So if you're really mad about this find a girl and start popping out kids white folks.
>>
>>55442167

As a Croatian you see this much differently, the last big disaster was barely 20 years ago in your country.

Germans are now in their 3-4th generation post WW2. There are no stories anymore from the parents about how there wasn't any food and that it was cold in the winter.

It doesn't strike people's minds that cutting off welfare is basically the end of 80% of the niggers in Europe.
>>
File: jidf more proof.jpg (267 KB, 1631x1257) Image search: [Google]
jidf more proof.jpg
267 KB, 1631x1257
>>55438157

>Shilling this poorly
>>
File: 11steps.png (449 KB, 1600x1577) Image search: [Google]
11steps.png
449 KB, 1600x1577
>>55442333

>decades now

Yes, back to before ww2.
>>
>>55429846
Retard alert
>>
>>55442393
Well the Germans better start wising up.

Ousting these people ASAP will bring longterm stability to the country. If you really want cheap labour go and import some fucking Poles and Ukranians at least they won't go full jihad and will be more willing to work.
>>
>>55429165
Why put Nick Griffin in there? Anyone familiar with British politics recognises this man as not worth listening to and having him in this video discredits it. You could have just as easily found a speech by Nigel Farage or Marine le Pen saying the same thing and you wouldn't put off more people watching this.
>>
>>55442830

>cheap labour

Given that robotic manufacturing is literally 5-10 years from reality we can skip mass import of labour completely.

This new market will be just the fine size for the smaller white generation of university graduates.

Immigration was so pointless to the first world, we can replace all our industry needs quite soon and we definitively don't need IQ 80 subhuman mudslime garbage.
>>
File: FrenchPepe.jpg (116 KB, 757x637) Image search: [Google]
FrenchPepe.jpg
116 KB, 757x637
And what am I supposed to do ?
Join the National Front, UPR ?
Attempting to open the eyes of all the leftists and brainwashed about the danger of this invasion they refuse to admit the existence ?
Talk with these people is useless, they still refuse to admit the truth .
No, it's too late and the French people have already chosen his fate.
When the time comes , I will try to arm myself as best I can, cut me off with my family in our home and stand ready to face the Saracen hordes when they comes, and die weapon in hand.
Like Travis at the Alamo ,i will be considered a hero of the French Nation, for centuries to come, for sacrificed myself to my Homeland.
Therefore, a wind of revolt will blow on France and the people will raise from the rubble, at least, that's what i must believe.
Deus adiuva me.
>>
>>55429165
>>55445116

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
THIS THIS THIS THIS
>>
>>55443553
What Nick had to say about the ethnic genocide happening in Europe is actually true.

Doesn't matter if you discredit the rest of what he says.

He blew the whistle of the Muslim rape gangs, you've just been conditioned from birth to despise him in your smug, lefty upbringing.

Get over it.
>>
>>55429165

global consumer class.

Where socialists and capitalists meet.
>>
File: shitebart.jpg (165 KB, 680x620) Image search: [Google]
shitebart.jpg
165 KB, 680x620
Well there you go. Check breitbart and what's the first thing I see? Half a million views apparently?

http://www.breitbart.com/london/2015/11/11/watch-anti-migrant-video-going-viral-across-europe/
>>
>>55436704
>I support Muslim rule in Muslim lands but by strict adherence to the spirit of Sharia
spotted the extremist

he favors amputations, stonings and crucifixions
>>
>>55436539
Look who's here, is soros dick tasking any good today?
>>
Bump until this is page one all day
>>
>>55446167
>http://www.breitbart.com/london/2015/11/11/watch-anti-migrant-video-going-viral-across-europe/

Nice, hopefully it's just the start of the exposure it will get. And for the half a million view figure they must have included both the YT video views and the Dutch article views (http://www.dumpert.nl/mediabase/6695011/28ec7b05/met_open_poorten.html)
>>
>>55436666
>This replacement is nobodies doing
even quints can't justify this level of stupidity

look up who changed the US immigration policy in 1965, and who changed Australia's Whites Only immigration policy, also around 1965

>it just happened
what, on its own?
>>
>>55437845
well said
>>
>>55441864
traitors are the worst, death is too good for them. actively betraying your own countrymen, being complicit in all the murders, rapes, muggings and beatings, then saying we need more tolerance and compassion

if you are under siege and someone opens the gates, who do you blame? the attacking army or the traitor?
>>
>>55442248
traitors are not innocent
>>
File: 1446057651748.jpg (115 KB, 1148x657) Image search: [Google]
1446057651748.jpg
115 KB, 1148x657
>>55442333
spotted the kike shill

>There's no conspiracy. The policy of excepting large amounts migrants is one that has been on the books for decades now

it can't be a conspiracy because it started decades ago? did you really think that would convince anyone you stupid nigger faggot?
>>
>>55429470
}bad music
Get a load on this pleb who CANT aprecieate good synthwave
>>
I wonder whos behind all the in-fighting and "guys dont mention jews" posts
>>
File: images.png (12 KB, 205x245) Image search: [Google]
images.png
12 KB, 205x245
>>55429218
>>55431097
>>55441168
i wonder who is behind this post
>>
>>55437712
Look who's mad about not making one first. Buhu
>>
>>55438348
There's literally zero footages of Americans niggers in there. Every footage is from refugees or immigrants in Europe acting shit, like Germany , Denmark and Sweden showing how segregegated community gets and how native people is treated.

You're completely retarded
>>
>>55429165
This video is so bad that it was probably made by liberals.
>>
File: 1447259189772.png (2 MB, 1594x1274) Image search: [Google]
1447259189772.png
2 MB, 1594x1274
>>55429165
All hail the New World Order and lets embrace the weakening of nations and future abolishment of borders. :D
>>
>>55431550
This is totally irrelevant for countries like Sweden and Germany that have plenty of habitable space and arable land.

What is need for Lebensraum alec
>>
>>55437822
Fucking this

Look at what happened to goobergame when the idiots started trying to go all PC to spread their message.

You only play into their hands by censoring yourself. The international jew needs to be revealed to the normies for anything to be fixed.
>>
>>55447227
And look what happened to Sweden 1975
>>
What a time to be alive.
>>
>>55448608
got a source mate? not looked into that yet
>>
>>55447207

Of course, hadn't considered that. It's obvious now.

Cheers bro.
Thread replies: 251
Thread images: 50

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.