[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The founding fathers themselves said being a fedora was un American.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (69 KB, 590x432) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
69 KB, 590x432
The founding fathers themselves said being a fedora was un American.

How do banana boys cope with being BTFO this hard?
>>
>>55302846

B8.
>>
>>55302846
They don't. They use recycled arguments and straw man against Christianity. So why bother?

Romans 1:17-22 (King James)

17 For therein is the righteousness of God revealed from faith to faith: as it is written, The just shall live by faith.

18 For the wrath of God is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men, who hold the truth in unrighteousness;

19 Because that which may be known of God is manifest in them; for God hath shewed it unto them.

20 For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse:

21 Because that, when they knew God, they glorified him not as God, neither were thankful; but became vain in their imaginations, and their foolish heart was darkened.

22 Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools,
>>
>>55302866

>documented quote
>b8
>>
United States is a merry-go-round broken down. It's who can stump the trump, right? Now that Americans are no longer a moral and religious people, it's time to eliminate the Constitution and replace it with an invisible, unwritten, unspoken "social contract" that can be amended on a whim without ever having to inform anyone of the rule changes.
>>
File: 1422917540205.png (137 KB, 477x589) Image search: [Google]
1422917540205.png
137 KB, 477x589
I don't know what to believe, op. There are so many versions of the Bible.
>>
>>55303769
KJV was the first american standard i think
>>
>>55302846
>>55295639
>>
>>55303769
We still speak Hebrew, Greek, and Aramaic. Most translations are made directly from the original languages, it isn't a game of Chinese whispers as some would claim.

In my opinion the KJV is the best, but I usually read an NLT. You can use a concordance if ever you want to look at the original words, and there are lots of resources about Bible translation.
>>
>>55304004
>>55303856
King James Version? I remember drawing in my parents Bible as a kid. Probably doomed to hell for that alone
>>
>>55302846

John Adams was one of the few leading founding fathers who were Christian.

George Washington, Thomas Jefferson, Benjamin Franklin, etc. were deists.
>>
>>55304405

They were not, however, edgelord fedora tippers
>>
>>55304533

Its funny how people that are religious cling to straws like no other group of people.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.