[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Brexit
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 7
File: brexit-2.jpg (270 KB, 2256x842) Image search: [Google]
brexit-2.jpg
270 KB, 2256x842
Discussion continued from >>71618883

VOTE LEAVE NOW FELLOW BRITS.
>>
Screencapping this gem of a post.
>>
File: it'satrap.jpg (14 KB, 256x256) Image search: [Google]
it'satrap.jpg
14 KB, 256x256
>>71628699
Sovereignty.

>At the moment the EU makes 40-60% of UK law directly or indirectly
>We're not in control
>The people who live on this land don't control this land

This is THE ONLY argument. WHY would we want to hand power to others?

We have the means to produce everything we need right here. Globalism is a con, we can protect our own industry And provide our own food.

We DON'T NEED them. Europe needs us.

>inb4 economic fallout

Any problems we have in the years after we leave, we can fix OURSELVES, because WE WILL BE IN CONTROL.

>Strongest military in Europe
>One of the strongest economies
>Sea between us makes defense way easier (see battle of Britain)

Europe is falling, VOTE OUT while we have the chance.
>>
File: 1411697865987.jpg (174 KB, 1080x683) Image search: [Google]
1411697865987.jpg
174 KB, 1080x683
>>71628699
>>
>>71628832
Couldn't have said it better myself tbqh

Economies rise and fall, law and sovereignty is something that once gone is gone forever. If you want a country, vote to leave. If you want a meaningless lump of land, vote to stay.
>>
>>71628699
What is the national sentiment on Brexit and UKIP? Like how do people talk about it in everyday life and passing?

Would love to see you guys leave
>>
>>71629509
>Like how do people talk about it in everyday life and passing?

Mention UKIP to some people, they call you racciss cause they're uneducated.

Thankfully I have you guys and some people I work with to discuss this shit.
>>
>>71628699
I came across an interesting opinion the other day.

Man said Dodgy Dave Cameron wants to leave the EU.

He can't openly say that because he's the Prime Minister and we're in the EU now, so it'd be like openly saying fuck you to European allies.

However he's trying to subvert the IN movement by pissing people off (with scaremongering tactics and dishonesty) so they vote out.

Thoughts? This is feasible but seems unlikely
>>
>>71629674
>I'm pretending to be retarded, the argument
>>
>>71628699
please show the world that it is possible to leave the EU
I beg of you Yusuf
>>
>>71629674
Nonsense. Pigfucker wants to stay because he values money over the wellbeing of his people. He has no intention of leaving whatsoever.
>>
>>71629674
He doesn't like the EU either he simply wants to stay in because "muh cooperation".

Boris is like a more honest version of Cameron.
>>
>>71629674
Personally I'd like Brexit to happen and also tie in with the overthrowing of the Tories. If we are to have change why not have complete change?
>>
>>71629988
Yes the Tories might actually become right wing for once.
>>
File: image.jpg (131 KB, 620x441) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
131 KB, 620x441
foretold in the bible
>>
>>71629509
The majority of people don't give a shit 2bh
>>
>>71629876
My initial reaction too.

Kinda funny that he and Osborne have fucked up so badly on public opinion that now people are saying it must be deliberate though.
>>
>>71629988
That's what I'm wishing for, I hope brexit is simply the start of a shift that occurs throughout all of the UK.
>>
File: Overton Tactics.jpg (22 KB, 900x319) Image search: [Google]
Overton Tactics.jpg
22 KB, 900x319
>>71630363
The overton window within the UK will get wider. Former backbench MP's will play a bigger role in the Tory party.

Right now, only centrists are allowed to talk about immigration.
>>
>>71628699
Why bother?
Every single notable poll you can find shows that the pro-EU view is held higher, sometimes as much as 8% more.

Not to mention the fact the BBC and a majority of publishers are pro-EU, so anyone who doesn't have strong opinions are going to vote to remain.

Once your people vote to remain, it's over, you'll probably never have another chance to do anything about it for another 50 years, and by that time, your country will have devolved into an authoritarian shithole (more than it is now) with a very predominant Muslim minority.

No one will come, Britain is dead.
>>
>>71630528
>muh defeatism

Winning against overwhelming odds is the true anglo way.
>>
Gorgon is for brexit.

We're unstoppable now lads.
>>
>>71629674
Yeh I'd say that's about right. Most retards on /pol/ have no fucking idea how government works. Jeremy Corbyn also takes the same view. He's come out for the Remain side but in a really half assed way.

Can you imagine the amount of transnational CEOs leaning on our PM right now making veiled threats about fucking the country up if we leave?

All you have to do is watch a comedy like Veep, In the Thick of It, or rather Yes, Prime Minister to get how government works. It works backwards.

I saw a wiki entry I think last year where it said Cameron's early career was launched on an anti EU platform. Now for the life of me I cannot find that source. It has been removed from the net. Cameron is not showing his hand. I think a lot of MPs are doing the same.
>>
>>71629509

Whenever the UK Government page mentions the referendum literally every response is people saying to vote leave with hundreds or thousands of likes.

UKIP is seen as being racist because people are very easily misled by propaganda. Keep calling someone racist enough and it just becomes a fact with no evidence needed.

Have any fellow Brits ever watched Russel Howard's Good News? An absolute load of shit to be sure, but I caught a bit of it once and he was making fun of a man who was UKIP's 5th biggest financial donator as if he was the leader of the party.

They basically just find someone who is a bit mad and who has the vaguest connection to UKIP and point "Look at what UKIP is like!".
Meanwhile literal pedophiles and former BNP members litter the Labour and Conservative parties.
>>
>>71629674
I've always believed that dodgy Dave, in private at least, gives two fingers to the EU. He's a fucking tory for christ's sake and he HATES EU.

He's only shilling because the gains after he leaves office offices and joins the EU gravy train outweigh his opinions of it.
>>
>>71629674
>>71631022
I doubt it, the utterly unfair, biased and fear mongering tactics that Cameron and his 'Stay' campaign are using, are exactly the same tactics that they used for the less valid 'Stay' campaign during the Scottish referendum.

There were genuine valid reasons for Scotland to stay in the UK, but they were not what the 'Stay' campaign shouted about, on the contrary, they merely threatened, shocked and purchased their way to victory.

It works. He's doing it again. This isn't some Cameron conspiracy to get us to leave. This is textbook political bullying.
>>
>>71629674

No, Dave wants to pull a Mr Blair and go for a cushy EU job for his retirement.

He is out for his own interests and nothing more. Seriously how any Labourite can even consider voting stay and giving the guy they believe is Hitler what he wants baffles me.

Cameron will be laughing like an absolute madman if we vote stay. He'll have gotten away with duping an entire country just so he can have a nice little desk job after his term is up. Basically springboarding off Britain as it floats in a river of shit and landing safely in his new EU chair.
>>
>>71631317
>It works. He's doing it again. This isn't some Cameron conspiracy to get us to leave. This is textbook political bullying

This , i still think we might leave but anyone who thinks Cameron is anti EU is smoking some good shit because if we do stay in it will be because of him , even though it will cripple the tory party and we will be back at the issue in 10 years and then we will most likely fuck off out the EU forever
>>
>>71629674
The leave/remain general consensus can go either way, and he knows that. If he were to support a leave campaign, and everyone votes in, it would be a giant fuck you to European relations. However, if he campaigns to stay in, but the public vote out, Cameron and the Government keep good relations with the EU which can then help secure good trade deals and terms like Norway and Switzerland have managed to gain. It's purely tactical, and he's made a good choice.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.