[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Wikiliks is about to drop some documents on Erdogan.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 253
Thread images: 20
File: wikileaks.png (239 KB, 586x536) Image search: [Google]
wikileaks.png
239 KB, 586x536
Wikiliks is about to drop some documents on Erdogan.
>>
I'm still pissed they didn't release enough to kill Hillary.

God I can't believe people vote for that worthless used up cunt.
>>
>>81551873

They did. The FBI said flat out what she did was against the law but they aren't going to prosecute her.
>>
>>81551873
maybe they'll do more. doing it a week or two before election time could be devastating
>>
>>81552023
Don't tease me so
>>
>>81551791
Please tell me they are dropping docs to show that the coup was a ruse. This could create a civil war. People died, and more are going to be executed I'm sure.
>>
>>81551791
>Leaking information anyone can see in plain fucking view
>tryingtoberelevant.avi

Oh boy I wonder what the inner structure of the Erdogan branch of the Erdogan government and Erdogan justice system looks like!
>>
>>81552343
Something like that would see Turkey removed from NATO.
Bonus would be him ordering Russian jets to be shot down (and of course more proof he's in with ISIS).
>>
Do you think the CIA uses Wikileaks and other such sites to spread disinformation? I do. I would if I was the CIA.
>>
>>81551791
WikiLeaks is a real cool guy. He doesn't afraid of illuminati guys or being suicided by agent smiths.
>>
>>81552532
>Bonus would be him ordering Russian jets to be shot down (and of course more proof he's in with ISIS).
Huh? Why would Erdo do this? I think his end game is a pseudo Ottoman Empire and allying with Russia and China. That would fly in the face of that thought.
>>
Odds its the CIA feeding wikileaks?
>>
>>81552587

Yep the Panama Papers mysteriously gave dirt on everyone but
>>
>>81552752
Like Putin sees Erdogan as real Ally. The moment Erdogan crawled back to Putin, Putin knew he now owns his balls. Putin despises Erdogan like the most russians despise roaches
>>
>>81552532

kinda doubt it considering they've had 4 successful coups since they joined NATO

and it's obvious he ordered the next russian jet entering their airspace to be shot down considering there had been many violations before that and it was only in turkish airspace for a few seconds
>>
>>81552866
Panama Paper was not a Wikileaks leak
>>
Please. It will make tons of people in Turkey realize erdogan's ways and will raise support for another coup. I can't look at my country in a positive light so long as he's still in power and with this much support.
>>
>>81552801
150%
They failed utterly militarily, so they are going to try and subvert his popularity.
Fat lot of good this angle did against Hilary, and Erdog has an even tighter control of his media than she does of your.
>>
>>81552979
Useful idiots are idiots, but they are indeed useful.

Russia then controls both corridors to Europe.
>>
Wikileaks is a fucking puppet organization at this point
>>
>>81552532
Any of those would do Erdog in, but he has such a strangle hold on information there, wouldn't be surprised if the general population doesn't even hear about it. I was sitting here wondering what would be the nail in the coffin for Erdog, ISIS support with Saudi Qatar funding would be insane as some people suspect this. Erdog commanding or plotting to shoot down a russian jet before hand would also hit them hard as 20% of the economy is tourism, even Turk Airways is suffering went from profit to huge losses, a lot of people would be pissed to no ends in Turkey if he planned it, farmers suffered as exports to Russia were halted due to Russian embargo.
>>
>>81552801
It's a limited hang out

Cryptome and snowden are legit
>>
>>81553062
Hardly friend. The coup as much as I'm sure you wish it was, was not a CIA op. If it was, Erdogan would be dead. Military jets had Erdo's plane in their sights and didn't take a shot, it was theater, and you're falling for it.
>>
>>81552989
It could be seen as a NATO member provoking a war. Bit of a no no.

>>81552752
He's realized how weak Turkey is militarily. Before he had the backing of NATO, but NATO itself would side with the US as seen in the recent situation with the airbase.
He's trying to reorganize the deck and put himself in Russia's good graces, started with the apology the other week.

By the way, did anything come from the US air bases in Turkey being surrounded? Still haven't seen any news at all.
>>
>>81553062
Plus, while I think about it, he has already set up the public narrative that the Americans were behind the coup to try and oust him.
He can always claim that whatever they produce is an American lie, and his supporters will be eager to believe him regardless of how true it is.
>>
>>81553217
Said something similar the other night, what a fun day of happenings it would be if they were kicked out of NATO and Russia decided to protect their interests in the region.
>>
>>81551791
So the CIA fucked up a coup on the first go, now they're trying to SHUT IT DOWN over the internet

CIA confirmed for hiring too many millenials
>>
>>81553288
Air base news is pretty quiet. I'm pretty sure they're GTFOing anything that could be compromised. Erdogan is actively saying the coup was a US opp, so we can no longer trust them in the event of another coup or outbreak.

Speculation, but we better fucking be doing it.
>>
File: 1464493776058.gif (13 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1464493776058.gif
13 KB, 500x500
>>81551791
>Get ready for a fight
What do they mean by this?
WW3 soon?
>>
>>81553258
prove that the military jets had Erdogan in there sights, or that the coup had jets at all. Or that Erdogan was even really in that plane.

I'll wait...
>>
>>81553527
http://www.reuters.com/article/us-turkey-security-plot-insight-idUSKCN0ZX0Q9
>>
>>81553258
>They didn't shoot him down
You don't just murder your enemy head of state in the street.
They needed to arrest him, put him on trial, then lock him away or execute him like the did Saddam in order to legitimise their claim to the rule of law.
They had him trapped in his plane, and their men had the airport.
Then Erdogan's supporters turned up and became human shields for him.
When they failed to arrest him is when the coup died.
>>
>>81553495
I don´t think that we are that far from it. Well Sweden should be alright. You will be busy with the civil war against the rapefugees and roaches just like us.
>>
>>81553578
>"At least two F-16s harassed Erdogan's plane while it was in the air and en route to Istanbul. They locked their radars on his plane and on two other F-16s protecting him," a former military officer with knowledge of the events told Reuters.

Unknown source. Why have the F16s chase him at all if it's a 'false flag' - story was likely fed to Reuters by the CIA.
>>
>>81553804
Sorry I can't fix your retardation. I can't astral project from within Erdo's plane, so there is no evidence I can provide that would convince you.
>>
>>81553105
I don't think Turkey would slink back to being Russia's bitch unless Erdogan was actually 100% sure that this was a US coup.

If it was, the end goal was likely to deradicalize the Turkish political establishment before it gained any more economic leverage and joined the EU.

If a CIA coup was exposed and Erdogan gets a vice grip on his country's power structure while joining Russia, Assad will basically be guaranteed another 50 years in power. They'd btfo of ISIS.

Doubtful that Turkey would continue assisting the Saudis and kikes in that regard if they needed Russian protection.
>>
>>81553996
Of course not. The evidence is fucking high that the CIA would be heavily involved in a country like Turkey, at multiple levels and have the entire place crawling with handlers.

They fucked up the coup, simple as that. Nobody bats 100.
>>
The fact that the coup was so poorly executed by so few people with so little public support is enough to start contesting that it was a real coup at all.

The fact that it only benefited Erdogan and his autocratic power grab only confirms the idea that the coup was entirely staged by him to finally purge the last of his critics and the seculars.

Turkey is a couple months away from being a fully fledged dictatorship, and there's very little that can be done about that, releasing a bunch of documents about the (now clearly visible) fucked up power structure is too little too late.
>>
>>81551994
This is true. They even said it would have been punished if it was somebody else. Watch the press release people. Or better yet, this video of her lying about every single detail of the investigation with proof she's lying.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0JnjdolGV7g
>>
>>81554339
You're really going to believe that an autocratic dictatorial guy like Erdogan is going to stage a coup that hinged on him communicating with his country through Facetime while sweating heavily? He looked pathetic. He wouldn't engineered something so shameful.

The CIA fucked up, and now the State Dept is trying to flood the internet with lies to make it look like it was a false flag to avoid a very dangerous international incident.
>>
>>81554339
Keep in mind that the coup is still on going. There's a number of SF commandos that tried to assassinate Erdogan immediately who are still on the loose, the country's still shooting down helicopters literally right now, and the MIT Turkish intelligence agency got hatefucked by rockets for backing out of the coup at the last minute.
>>
>>81553420
ROFLMAO!
>>
>>81554279
It flat out doesn't make sense. What would destabilizing Turkey do to benefit the US? The only conclusion to this is a breakdown of the gates to the ME, or the installation of a dictatorship. The only one who has benefited from this is Erdogan.

Let's say it was the CIA, how would Erdogan know? Do you really think their intelligence service is even close? Do you really think they would be able to so quickly and so easily gather that information?

You won't accept Occam's razor. It benefited Erdogan hugely. He now has full support of the people, he now put the military in it's place and showed they can't do shit, he was able to craft the narrative instantly that this was a CIA opp.

He didn't die because he was the puppeteer.
>>
>>81553731
Menderes was hanged despite everyone who wasn't part of the military junta crying against it
>>
>>81554339
And of course on top of all that, (((Wikileaks))) is now about to try and start it up again. Get ready for a huge drumbeat by the rest of the western media to remove Erdogan from power.

This was a massive fuckup that we now have to fix.
>>
>>81554772
>and the MIT Turkish intelligence agency got hatefucked by rockets for backing out of the coup at the last minute.
They are the key to it all.
They betrayed the coup to Erdogan.
The implications of that will have fallout beyond what nearly everyone here could possibly comprehend.

>>81554928
He was still arrested and tried first.
>>
>>81554772
It's """"""""ongoing"""""""". Literally everything and everyone of value is being guarded with a bunch of loyalist guards + all loyalist fighter jets are set loose on a hunt. The coup is over, and the potential effect the remainder right now has is very small.
>>
>>81554896
>What would destabilizing Turkey do to benefit the US?
If US intelligence finds him too dangerous or powerful of an autocrat with a radical islamofascist power structure at the head of fairly important country that's had numerous ties with terrorist organizations exposed, they would certainly benefit from installing a more malleable, secular government.

>how would Erdogan know?
The CIA is not all powerful, and in fact has fucked up royally multiple times with information exposed to other intelligence agencies. Think of Hillary's server.

>Occam's razor
>Erdogan ordered a secular faction of his military with disgruntled officers whose senior leaders were disposed a few months ago to stage a coup, kill civilians, kill his own campaign coordinator, in order to appear sweaty on facetime and tell his people to take the streets so he could come back with helicopters coming down regularly and rogue soldiers still on the loose killing people to do what he was already doing, eliminating enemies with his strangehold on Turkish politics.

Or

>The CIA fucked up another coup where they try to take out a despot to replace him with a more easily controlled leader when international conflict is on the horizon
>>
>>81551791
I don't give a fuck about that give us real dirt on Hillary FFS
>>
>>81554896
You must not know anything about Turkey that you haven't read in the past five days, that's fine.

1. The goal isn't to destabilize Turkey. The goal is to keep Turkey friendly to American interests in the region.

2. Erdogan had started leaning towards more support and better relations with Russia.

3. MIT has been getting a lot of support from the FSB about American agents working in Turkey.

4. One of those agents runs the Fuat Avni twitter account, CIA psyop that has made Erdogan scared shitless over the past two years.

5. Erdogan knows who his biggest enemy is, it's Fetullah Gullen.

6. Erdogan knows that his biggest enemy is being financed by the Americans to the tune of 500 million dollars a year.

This is just how international politics work for geopolitically relevant countries when you're a superpower. You have to control the leader, and the best way to do that is by controlling his enemies as well. If the leader steps out of line, you have to be able to control the next person who will run the country - in Turkey, Gulen and his supporters fill that niche.

Yes, this has become better for Erdogan, but it wasn't designed to be that way. This is a massive fuckup for the CIA, he should have died immediately during the raid by SF on his hotel. Other things like the Facetime call, the intelligence agency remaining loyal, media staying up, clearly didn't go according to plan.
>>
>>81551791
holy crap that thread is turning out to be legit
>>
>>81555534
Any proofs on 3?
>>
>>81554578
So the organisation who has plenty of experience toppling governments fucked up a clear open and shut coup? Why would they try in the first place? There's literally 0 benefit to America.

Let's investigate the facts shall we...
He went on vacation inside of Turkey at a very opportune moment so he was out of the way when the coup started so there was no immediate assassination or arrest. No coup worth it's salt is going to target a town the size of Marmaris - I've been there on holiday, it's a little seaside tourist resort - his being there at that time is surely a coincidence?
The coup was made up of a relatively small number of people who were poorly organised and horrendously ill equipped to take on the rest of the Turkish military in it's entirety - they seized no large stockpiles nor any defensible ground.
Erdogan used the whole facetime thing to show that he really wasn't involved, because it'd be impossible for him to get any kind of camera crew to his location within a few hours to hold a proper press conference right? No of course it wouldn't.
Erdogan was comfortable enough to hop on a plane and fly into a reportedly hostile controlled airport whilst the coup was in full swing with the skies apparently filled with hostile aircraft.
The coup failed quickly and utilising his public support he showed not only his country, but the entire world, how much the people loved him and that whatever he did was what the people wanted. He magically turned this horrendous close call into an international display of power.

The coup did nothing but benefit Erdogan and there's no way an organisation like the CIA attempted to execute a coup with so few men and so little equipment - Say what you will about the CIA but they know how to fuck a country up, and jamming a bunch of tanks on a bridge does not a revolution make.
>>
>>81553767
That's not Sweden's flag...
>>
>>81555212
Yup. Let alone other small clues that would indicate that it's a western backed attempt.

1. Timed for the same day as the 911 report release
2. France closing embassies in Turkey two days prior
3. Wikileaks all of a sudden has a shitload of documents about how nasty Erdogan is...
>>
>>81551873
Wouldn't help. There's already enough information in the public record to convict her of perjury, but the system is rotten to the core
>>
>everything is the CIA's fault xD

I didn't know /pol/ was an 80's Arab country
>>
>Latuff
>Communist huenigger and literal cuckold who sucks islams dick and the elite of the PC crowd

Wiki leaks using him always weirds me out.
>>
>>81556161
Yeah sorry. With that many rapefugees I can´t seperate them anymore. They all seem to be brown and cum stained.
>>
>>81556082
Why would they try in the first place?

Easy. Turkey's of *massive* geopolitical importance for America. The Bosphorus. The Dardanelles. The ability to shut down the Black Sea fleet. The airbase that allows longer mission times for sorties over Syria.

What's been going on with Turkey and Russia is complicated - Erdogan's become very close with Doğu Perinçek, the FSB's man in Turkey. Erdogan's leaning heavily towards Russia, and in fact, the shoot down of the Russian jet is officially as per the Turk Gov an act carried out by Gulenists (the CIA) within Turkey. The FSB has definitely been in contact with MIT, and somehow is able to give them info on a number of Gulenists. Could be Clinton related.

This is pretty bad
>>
File: turkey_prophecy.jpg (273 KB, 1870x949) Image search: [Google]
turkey_prophecy.jpg
273 KB, 1870x949
>>81551791
WTF is going on....

the prophecy is coming true....
>>
Erdogan is shit. Why should I care the coup was orchestrated in the US or that Wikileaks is helping?
>>
>>81556082
Obviously the benefit to America would be that Erdogan dies, Gulen sets up a new leader that's more America-friendly, and life continues as normal for geopolitics.

What's happened instead is that Erdogan lived, and is fucking livid. You think he's really going to threaten war with the US if he's now not completely convinced he's going to be backed up by Russia?
>>
What about the thought that maybe this is a struggle between Turkey and Saudi Arabia over different views of radical Islam and who gets to control it, and the West is siding with Saudi? Any thoughts on this? NATO has always taken Turkey for granted, the West has treated it like shit over EU membership and given Israel OECD membership while giving Turks the finger, all Turks seem to hear from the West is "thanks for being the frontline against Russia, now fuck off and don't mess with Israel". Maybe the West is fearful of a resurgent Ottoman at least exerting more influence in the Mideast and having a better military than the crappy Saudis?
>>
>>81555534
That's all fine, but it doesn't answer the biggest question: Why did Erdogan live. He could have been shot down at any point. I don't deny the CIA COULD have been behind this, but I still don't see what benefit it would have had. We no longer need to have a bay of pigs style coup.

We KNOW the rebels had jets, you can deny it, but the proof is to the contrary. You can say that's CIA plants, but we saw it on stream. If you are a part of a coup you are prepared to die. You accept this fact immediately when you take flight in opposition of the leader of your country, and yet, no one ever took the shot. He safely landed, and now he gets to safely prosecute his opposition.

So please, I'm happy to listen, what was the CIAs end game, and why was it not achieved?
>>
File: turkey_coup.jpg (36 KB, 1527x257) Image search: [Google]
turkey_coup.jpg
36 KB, 1527x257
>>81551791
I hope this ignites an ACTUAL COUP though.

Erdogan is cancer.
>>
>>81556847

What does this mean when taken into light with Kerry just the same day giving in to finally working with Russia in Syria?
>>
>>81557025
>NATO member declaring war on the US with Russian backing
Time to take your medication.
>>
>>81556887
fucking this. what the fuck, people.

also, wasn't the U.S. responsible for the coup? Erd. realized since the russian jet incident he was just a pawn for the West, and started negotiations with Russia.

someone explain this to me, please.
>>
>>81557274
There's a whole thread here nigga. Scroll up you faggot.
>>
>>81557074
I don't recall the jets actually firing on anything. They sonic boomed around the capital, but for all we know they may have not even been properly armed, or armed at all. Most likely they expected that Erdogan would be killed by the SF at his hotel, and only intended the jets for propaganda / morale / misdirection.

The jets that they did manage to grab were from Incirlik air base, and from the sounds of it, out of thousands of airmen, less than a hundred were on the side of the coup.

In that first article http://www.reuters.com/article/us-turkey-security-plot-insight-idUSKCN0ZX0Q9 they indicate that the jets weren't even able to refuel at the airbase, and instead relied on a commandeered tanker that was in the air.

I'm going with "they didn't have time to arm the jets" or maybe they "didn't have access to the armory" and just took off.
>>
>>81557274
He changed from being a pawn for the US to being a pawn for Putin. A pawn stays a pawn.
>>
>>81557274
Erdogan has a huge credibility problem though. Every time he re-aligns with someone, he ends up stabbing them in the back.

Who can trust this Islamist pig-fucker?
>>
>>81556453
Iran is not an Arab country, you uneducated little shit.
>>
>>81557414
yeah, I just arrived.

sorry, american fella.
>>
>>81557230
Erdogan's threatened to declare war on any country that is harboring Fetullah Gulen.

Gulen is a Turkish exile and CIA asset who lives in a very big compound in Pennsylvania.
>>
>>81557497
That's a rather convenient explanation with no evidence that works for your opinion, don't you think?

Also, you're in a fucking jet. If this is your cause, ram him.
>>
>>81557074

You've never read the reports of the CIAs vacations in other nations, have you?
The first time they did this, it was a horrible failure on the part of the CIA and pure luck that the operation succeeded. When they gave the report over to the president to see how well it all performed, they altered it to look successful.

The CIA has never been good at this and only succeeds because those places are already shitholes.
>>
>>81557615
Sorry Spain, I wanted to live up to the American stereotype of being abrasive and dickish, but I'm not a New Yorker so it didn't really work. It's not worth reading the thread, it's all speculation and HURR I'M RIGHT UR WRONG.
>>
>>81557580
>>81557603
what would you say is the most likely scenario?
>>
>>81557674
So Pennsylvania vs Turkey? lol
>>
>>81556870
>>
>>81556082
bay of pigs

the cia isnt perfect
>>
>>81557801
then see
>>81557831
and speculate with all of us.

in any case, we're not predicting anything.
>>
>>81557831

Putin ends up controlling Erdogan through mutual cooperation by using his refugee blackmail on the EU to control outcomes favorable to them both.
>>
>>81557682
Yeah I know. We won't know the truth about any of this for forty years though.

It's not just my opinion, for real: the coup jets never fired on *anything*, but the helicopters did. They could have participated in bombing the intelligence building, parliament, Erdogan, etc. I really doubt they were armed.
>>
>>81552341
>wikileaks is a cia op
fucking lmao, i bet a russian told you that. there's a reason wikileaks never publishes russian info and were even threatened by russia not to publish something years back. julian assange also has ties to russia and holy shit, look where snowden is. snowden might be a cia plant though, but make no mistake, wikileaks is compromised by the kremlin. there's precedent too. the soviets did something similar in the 70s. put was probably part of it
>>
>>81557992
What would be those outcomes? Because Putin wants to spread his influence in Europe, he doesn't support mudshits going there. He'd rather deal with civilized people. And Erdogan wants to be the new caliph and spread his influence in Europe by joining the EU. It seems at least this part of their goals are diametrically opposed.
>>
>>81557831

Putin will wait and see how thins move on in turkey- There is still a pipeline he wants to build so he will cooperate atleast for a bit. If Erdogan turns out to supprt ISIS even more he will push things around so Erdogan will be overthrown by some radical group or he will just wait until Erdogan starts a war. Putin then won´t step in unless he will be attacked directly. Sooner or later Erdogan will fall. Afterall he ist just a poor mans second hand Hitler imposter.
>>
File: le laughing pointing man.gif (970 KB, 200x133) Image search: [Google]
le laughing pointing man.gif
970 KB, 200x133
>>81557604
>Iran is not an Arab country
>>
The funniest thing is that the author of the cartoon in OP's pic is a self-declared brazilian cuk, Latuff.
>>
>>81558339
It's not. Historically it isn't, and right now it isn't.
>>
File: 1429633234356.gif (2 MB, 390x277) Image search: [Google]
1429633234356.gif
2 MB, 390x277
>>81558414
>Historically it isn't
True

>and right now it isn't
Top kek, friend, top kek
>>
WW3 was always said that the fighting would be a 1 on 1 fight to the death rather than country on country

>>We must defend ourselves
>>
>>81558508
Is Bangladesh Arab? How about Indonesia or Singapore?

Mudshit /= Arab
>>
>>81558186

The EU is toothless and cannot even stop a nation still recovering from communism from putting up a fence. He doesn't need to actually do it he just needs something internal that could scare the EU. It would work likely because this whole thing is fucking up Europe and if that flood again happened in such great numbers those nations would either be destroyed or enter revolution.
>>
>>81558662
It stops at Pakistan and India
>>
>>81558339
>Dutch education

Persian isn't an Indo-European language; Persia (Iran) was Zoroastrian before the Islamic conquest, and remains non-Arab. They don't even belong to the same branch as the Saudis or Emiratis; Iran is Shia, not Sunni.
>>
>>81556453
>implying 2016 Arab countries don't think the same
>>
>>81557497
someone was bombing parliament and the presidential palace.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rfAHM2V_nPM
>>
>>81558793
Persian is an Indo-European language*
>>
>>81558775
What makes that imaginary line so special as opposed to Iran's?
>>
>>81558793
>hurr language determines your genetics

you're fucking retarded
>>
>>81558141
we're reaching damage control level's that shouldn't even be possible
>>
>>81551791
>implying any of this will matter
What does wikileaks want to happen here? People to fly to turkey and overthrow it cuz muh feels?

No government is going to act on this information even if it says he's been drinking virgin blood or some shit.
>>
>>81558186
If Putin wants the EU to collapse, being able to turn the refugee faucet on and off is the quickest way to do that.

Erdogan doesn't want refugees in Turkey, at all.
Erdogan wants to be able to deal with the Kurds.
Erdogan thinks that democracy is a train. Once you reach your destination, you get off the train.

The EU and NATO are holding him back from those things. Putin will very happily allow him to send the refugees north if it means the EU collapses, and he doesn't care about the kurds or pretend to care about Turkish democracy.
>>
>>81551873 >>81551994 >>81552023 >>81556320
She's already falling in the past weeks with the terrorist attacks and police killings
>>
File: GDP-nominal-ppp.png (180 KB, 1699x1079) Image search: [Google]
GDP-nominal-ppp.png
180 KB, 1699x1079
>>81558710
What good would a destroyed or revolting Europe be to anyone in the vicinity? Both Russia and Turkey want to sink their teeth into the largest combined market in the world. Pic related
>>
>>81558974
If we want Turkey to remain more or less western and friendly to American geopolitical goals, we're really going to need to get rid of Erdogan now. Because he's fucking pissed and will flip to Russia and fuck up everything for us if we don't remove him fast. We're going to need to prime our countries for a quick war to remove a 'terrible Islamist despot who hates freedom, democracy, and the American way'

Expect the media narrative on Erdogan to get very dark very quickly. That's why this Wikileaks thing isn't a big surprise
>>
>>81551873
You could release a video of Hillary shooting a black toddler in the head with a shotgun and then laughing as she turns to the camera and says "I'm Hillary Clinton, and I approve this message" and it wouldn't get her arrested, nor would it even harm her campaign slightly.

Can't kill the Hill
>>
>>81553767
If ww3 happen we germans are fucked.
>>
I'm willing to entertain that wikileaks is a CIA op, but can someone explain why they would wish leak the Bradley Manning cables in 2010?
>>
>>81559205
The point isn't to absolutely destroy Europe, just to control it. Having control over Europe is worth a lot of money, and the threat of refugees (an issue that could break up the EU) provides that
>>
File: 19gsy6h6tcf15jpg.jpg (39 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
19gsy6h6tcf15jpg.jpg
39 KB, 250x250
>>81554468
Well... That rustled a jimmie or two
>>
>>81559361
It's actually originally a Russian op, but intelligence being what it is, the CIA can make good use of it too
>>
>>81559281
We are. We will barely be able to handle our raoches with our baby army. Even poland or france could conquer us Blitzkireg style
>>
>>81559387
Europe is worth a lot of money, but not if they are embroiled in war or are importing inbred goat fuckers who will no doubt lower the quality of life for everyone.

It just seems too insurance scam-like, where someone would willfully burn down a building in an attempt to collect a payout.
>>
>>81557074
The coup was already a failure before it really started. Masses of unarmed civilians disarming soldiers and carjacking tanks. Whole thing felt unnatural from the get go. It also just doesn't work as well in a country with strong nationalistic cohesion,
>>
>>81558035
I feel ya, I get where you're coming from, but I think we're going to have to agree to disagree.

I know the CIA is a shit agency no one likes, and I would happily blame them if I felt there was good evidence to do so. That said, I don't even think they would have taken a chance like this. I understand they likely want to control the corridor to Europe, but even your average tard on 4chan would understand the risks here.

I do want to know why Merkel denied him entry. It would seem much better for her to let him land and hold him in exile until the coup ended.
>>
>>81551791

Who cares. We need papers on Clinton Foundation.
>>
Heck, what if it's both?
Erdogan gets wind of a CIA-backed coup. Instead of shutting it down immediately, he lets it proceed while ensuring that their manpower and resources are limited. He makes sure that he and other important assets are safe, waits for the detractors in the military to reveal themselves, and then gains as much profit as possible from the aftermath.
It would have been a gamble on his part, but I wouldn't put it past him.
>>
lmao CIA is going all out. They tried the same shit with Assad now trying with Erdoğan

They must be pretty butthurt that their shitty coup failed and now that we are getting close with Russia.
>>
>>81559477
So.. are you saying that wikileaks is independently controlled, and that intelligence agencies are providing them information? Otherwise, how could both intelligence agencies utilize wikileaks?
>>
>>81559624
Agreed, but there's still benefit to Russia in burning down the EU, as Russia loves territory just as much as it loves money. Also, Merkel's not a strong negotiator and would fold really easily.

Her "refugees welcome" thing was just an attempt to call that bluff the first time. It didn't work, the Germans blinked first.
>>
>>81557674
What if Putin offered Erdogan FSB's help to take care of Gulen?
>>
>>81559744
Wikileaks is definitely independently controlled. The goal is just to scrape up intel.The FSB just expects more leaks in English from America than they do from their own people.
>>
>>81558141
Nah, they're just better at keeping their secrets safe in Russia.
It's a lot more totalitarian state then one might think.

>The Russian citizens' right to leave Russia may be legally suspended on a number of reasons including:
> - Person's having had access to classified documents while working for the state or the military, for the time when access is granted and up to 5 years afterwards.
>This limitation is included as a provision in job contract.
> - In the interests of justice (imprisonment, bailiff's order, undertaking not to leave etc.).
> - If the person is subject to conscription.

And that's just for freedom of movement.
>>
>>81559724

>tried the same thing

Turkey was in on it too. The US, Turkey and Saudi Arabia literally created ISIS to isolate Assad and establish a Salafist.

http://www.judicialwatch.org/document-archive/pgs-287-293-291-jw-v-dod-and-state-14-812-2/
>>
>>81559848
He'd offer anything to sway Turkey. He probably provided the Turkish intelligence with names of sleeper agents already, which is why we are here today
>>
File: Ahd7olN[1].png (239 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
Ahd7olN[1].png
239 KB, 1366x768
>>
>>81559650
Respectful disagreement then, thanks
>>
>>81559724
Turkey is a cheap hooker who'll be used by those countries who actually wield real power, only to be tossed away when used up.

>those are some nice ports you've got
>be a shame if someone came along and filled them with troops of another nation
>>
>>81551791
This will make no difference at all, tomorrow a gangbang video of Erdoğan might surface where he says people that vote for him are bunch of idiots and he likes to take advantage of them while sucking cock and he would still get 40 percent.I know this because tapes of him laundering money, organizing shady shit got out and it made no difference in the minds of his followers, he still got the same amount of votes.
>>
File: 1459224272392.jpg (193 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1459224272392.jpg
193 KB, 500x500
>>81557603
>he ends up stabbing them in the back.
I am sorry burger but you are soo dumb.
Your country just fucked up now you are crying
>>
File: Kashyyyk_Star_Map_talks.png (1019 KB, 1453x815) Image search: [Google]
Kashyyyk_Star_Map_talks.png
1019 KB, 1453x815
>>81559701
That's a very familliar scenario.
>>
>>81559826
Russia would have a very difficult time trying to reign in former soviet allies. None of them like Russia even a little bit. Not even what America is doing has changed their minds.
>>
File: download.jpg (7 KB, 235x215) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
7 KB, 235x215
Sheesh, everything is so convoluted now
>>
>>81560160
It's not about changing the minds of your citizens. It's about using these leaks as fuel to demonize Erdogan in the western media, as was done to Assad.
>>
>>81560265
And what difference would that make?Doesn't west already hate Erdoğan?
>>
Erdo kek stag3d a coup against the military to put his kalifat in place. Simpel.
>>
>>81554468
Fuck everything desu
>>
File: 1466450268809.png (202 KB, 373x345) Image search: [Google]
1466450268809.png
202 KB, 373x345
>people posting here against wikileaks

Well, hello there CIA
>>
>>81560393
No. It's a mixed reaction. He's a 'democratically elected leader' and Turkey is a 'NATO ally' and 'friendly country'

Obviously that's all going to have to change, now.
>>
>>81560265
and for what purpose, wasn't the western media fully demonized against Erdogan?
>>
>>81560393
The citizens, at least in America, don't give a shit about Turkey.
>>
>>81560102
Turkey is Russia's No.1 holiday destination. Having good relationships with your neighbor is more benificial than sucking the cock of a hegemony 10.000 km away..
>>
>>81560504
For the same reason the rest of the world demonized Hitler.
>>
>>81560393
Maybe people who pay attention to geopolitics, but in general the people don't give a fuck about Turkey. As it currently stands, the west is obligated to publicly support Erdogan as the legitimate and democratically elected government.

These leaks will serve as a justification to change the narrative, and publicly demonize Erdogan as an oppressive despot, which will open the west to all kinds of new options in regards to getting rid of Erdogan.
>>
>>81560504
99% of people on Reddit think he's bad, but they're libs, and the State Dept has been working Reddit non-stop since the coup started to fail, trying to get them to believe that it was a false flag, and Erdogan is Hitler-lite.

In real life, nobody in the West has considered removing him by force, or military action in Turkey. The shills will have to work overtime to sell this before November
>>
>>81560504

Nobody wants your Islamic faggotry, get rid of Erdogan.
>>
>>81560635
Turkey voluntarily joined that hegemony. They are welcome to leave at anytime.
>>
>>81560166
How did we fuck up exactly? Erdogan staged this "COUP" to create his own Reichstag.

He is planting the seeds of his own destruction.
>>
>>81560504
see
>>81560708
>>
>>81560718
>and the State Dept has been working Reddit non-stop
Looks like they're working here, too. >>81560749
>>
>>81560195
Yeah I know, but in countries like Lithuania even the youth can still speak some Russian just due to the massive influence of Russian media in the area. If they had to choose between refugees, poverty, and Russia, it wouldn't be so hard to roll tanks in.
>>
>>81560848

I don't care about that shit. I detest him for playing along with the creation of ISIS to isolate Assad. See >>81559974
>>
>>81560820
And the US proved time and time again that it's a volatlle and unreliable partner. Now it's backfiring from every side and Putin exploits it.
>>
>>81558896
and they're genetically not the same
>>
>>81555534
>Fuat Avni twitter accoun
can you tell us more about this guy?
what kind of stuff does he post in twitter?
he got million of followers
>>
What ever happened to the original that existed pre 2008?

They became groups such as wikileaks.

Now "anonymous" is a bunch of teenagers cry and threaten via twitter while everyone laughs and continues on without a single bit of worry.
>>
>>81560916
>poverty, and Russia
These are synonymous, which is why bloc nations don't like Russia.

My hope is that Europeans start taking an interest in preserving their own heritages instead of looking for a savior on the outside.

>>81561048
Then Germany can leave NATO too. Fuck off with your bullshit.
>>
>>81551873
The real question now is how do you get Comey as your defense lawyer lol
>>
Those who think that this was just a Nicaraguan style coup de etat by the CIA, don't know shit about the history of Turkey.

Turkey in the last 50 years has had a military coup by the Kemalist in the army almost every ten years. It wasn't "masterminded" by Gullen (literally the Goldstein in Erdogans 1984 totalitarian dictatorship) or any of that propaganda nonsense he disseminates.

Chances are CIA and Kerry knew about it ad supported it but didn't actually have any way to help them or assure them they were going to win. The other thing is, that the members of the military coup DID NOT want to kill Erdogan. If they did they would have just bombarded his holiday resort and be done with it.

Also this is also very likely:

>>81559701
>>
>>81552979
If we could compare the relationship between Putin, Erdogan and Assad, with that of the Fascist powers in Europe, 1930s, Erdogan would have to be Mussolini. Bit of an idiot with delusions of grandeur.
>>
File: Ch74jAlXIAA5rPz.jpg (67 KB, 558x616) Image search: [Google]
Ch74jAlXIAA5rPz.jpg
67 KB, 558x616
>>81559273
and if she does badly, she wont put the antidote in bills food to counteract the poison shes been feeding him, and she'll use his tragic death for sympathy points. sweet dreams, bill
>>
>>81561099

Never existed. "Anonymous" has always been a vague battlecry for teenage angst against tge system. Assange was never really associated with anonymous prior to Wikileaks.
>>
>>81561048
When you look at the US right now, it's basically a Spanish-speaking Nigerian colony with such a fractured population that just a trip to your local Wal-Mart you'll hear ~10 or so foreign languages as you sift through an ocean of sub-par Chinese junk.

They've essentially failed in every geopolitical move they've made for nearly 20 years. There's no reason whatsoever to associate with this shit hole. It's not the 80s anymore.
>>
>>81551791
>wikileaks is about to serve their zionist masters

surprise surprise
>>
>>81561088
Fuat Avni is a Gulenist that's definitely linked to the CIA indirectly. He posts insider details about Erdogan that make him freak out. Who he's going to meet with next week. What he'll be having for lunch. It freaks Erdogan out because it lets him know that everywhere he goes, somebody's wired him for sound.

Look him up on Wikipedia.
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (37 KB, 331x513) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
37 KB, 331x513
>>81561088
lol τον αkολουθεί kαι η ΚΥΠατζού
>>
>>81559929

>RUSSIA IS A TOTALITARIAN REGIME
>lists valid reasons to stop people from leaving the country

The Butthurt Belt reached Finland
>>
File: 656484664.png (49 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
656484664.png
49 KB, 200x200
>>81560160
> tomorrow a gangbang video of Erdoğan might surface where he says people that vote for him are bunch of idiots and he likes to take advantage of them while sucking cock and he would still get 40 percent
>>
>>81561314
>>
>>81561321

Shut the fuck up Mudlslime who are you trying to fool?
>>
>>81561345

Fuat Avni said it was a false flag yesterday. What dud he mean by this?
>>
>>81561148
>My hope is that Europeans start taking an interest in preserving their own heritages instead of looking for a savior on the outside.

It wont happen for some time
People have swallowed the "What are we going to do alone in this world" pill
>>
>>81561523
He meant that the CIA/Gulen wants you to think this was a false flag.

Read what you want into that
>>
>>81561345
Pretty interesting man,i looked him up in wikipedia
I would be scaried too if i were erdogan

do they have the power to track this guy inside turkey?or turkish intelligence agencies need twitter's permission to locate him?
>>
>>81561048
When the US contributes over 70% of NATO member nations of NATO have no right to bitch and moan. Take the big US cock or leave.

The choice is yours.
>>
>>81552716
Ancient meme
>>
>>81561648

Its not about NATO, its about propping up tyrants and then whimsically wanting them removed. See Egypt, Iraq, Syria, and half of South America.
>>
>>81559205
just a reminder to yurofags with the UK out the US is unarguably number 1 again.
>>
>>81561648
See >>81561808

Also, as if your country wants to lose influence. Your protection preserves your power like welfare the democrat vote. No contribution and nobody wants to kiss your ass anymore.
>>
>>81561621
it's not one man, multiple people use the account

for example the turkish word for everything (her şey) was spelled incorrectly (herşey) yesterday by the person who used the account when in other times it's used correctly. There were reports about a military officer very close to Erdoğan getting arrested yesterday and him being Fuat Avni so this may prove it.
>>
>>81556082
>plenty of experience toppling governments fucked up a clear open and shut coup
Castro says hi
>>
>>81561952
house of cards politics
spooky stuff
>>
>>81561917
Our protection means your money can go elsewhere besides defense. If that ends, say goodnight to such a strong currency. NATO is currently way more important for the fragile EU than it is for America. Even if NATO dissolved, we still have the second largest stockpile of nukes and the largest number of civilian owned arms. What does Germany have?
>>
>>81562004
You don't fuck up that badly twice, especially where a NATO member is concerned.
>>
>>81562222

Nobody is taking about NATO, were talking about American Middle East policy over the last 50 years. We backstab everyone for temporary gains with no consistent set of morals or over-arching goals.
>>
>>81562222
You're rambling about shit that doesn't even matter. If Germany wants nuclear weapons, they will have them in months. NATO doesn't really matter for Europe at all, outside of maybe the Eastern countries who don't trust Russia.

Right now for a lot of Western countries America is a nigger country dumping its nigger troops in their lands and forcing them to have hostile relations with Russia.
>>
>>81562222
the EU is an american organization
>>
File: Russia Yes.jpg (335 KB, 700x720) Image search: [Google]
Russia Yes.jpg
335 KB, 700x720
>>81561372

> muh meme russia
>>
>>81562409
There's no such thing as a backstab in geopolitics.

The US goal is to maintain power, airbases, access to oilfields, and control of the seaways while keeping the area in complete disarray and making sure that nobody can properly counter Israel. You're doing a good job of that.

The goal is absolutely not 'stability' the goal is to keep stuff fucked up. Stuff like 'building democracies' and peace were never the real goal, and have often run counter to the more important things
>>
>>81562539
and nothing of value was lost
>>
>>81558141
this. rusgols are forging the shit out of everything too
>>
>>81562726

>leaf has no loyalties

No surprise there.

We do everything you say we do and the rest of the world hates us for it. Can you really blame them though?

>counter israel

The Saudis are far more powerful. The fact that 15 years after 9/11 they are still openly financing virtually every international terror organization is astounding. That we haven't targeted them in our War on Terror is a testament to their power in the region.
>>
>>81562409
It's all in the name of keeping the cheap oil flowing. That's why we haven't really fucked with the Saudis as much as their action above anyone else's warrants.

>>81562482
The only people who truly sympathize with Russia are DDR-tier commie faggots. After the annexation of Crimea, plenty of Europeans are worried, even if you'll come on here and tell me it's rightful Russian clay.

>>81562497
Not quite. American endorse, sure.
>>
>>81562962
>speaking in the name of the entire country
my favorite meme
>>
>>81559929
well that's not entirely true because there's factual evidence that wikileaks is being strong armed by the kremlin into not publishing info

http://content.time.com/time/world/article/0,8599,2028283,00.html
>>
>>81562962
Keeping the Saudis going is probably a mistake, but it fits in the gameplan. They're oil rich, they're willing to sell out their own people, and they can be sold weapons, and aren't enough of a threat to Israel given their perpetual military corruption. They're almost a perfect ally. Ideally they'd be more like Qatar, but they can be useful yet, if the Saudis start cozying up to Russia, they'll get knocked down as well.
>>
>>81563085
its entirely american, its basically confederation of the rhine 2.0, nice source of income and soon to be manpower poor and staging ground for exerting military control over eurasia/africa
>>
>>81563249
Europe's implosion is no one's fault but their own.
>>
>>81563094

The Saudis run one of the most repressive regimes in the world. Do you really propose that billions of dollars are going to these groups with no approval of the government? As it is the government itself funds the international expansion of the radical fundamentalist sect of Wahabbism to the tune of $7 billion a year.
>>
>>81563249
manpower pool
>>
>>81551791

I wish Latuff would get cancer but at least he's
based when it comes to Erduan. That's probably because of his crybaby attitude towards anything that may remotly remind him of totalitarianism.
>>
>>81563319
yeah, for not winning world war two
>>
>>81560504
>western media fully demonized against Erdogan

It didn't, only in you twisted alternative reality fed by Erdogan's sick propaganda. FFS when will you stop being brainwashed by this cunt ? I mean I know it's Turkey but don't you have Internet over there ?
>>
>>81563518
In large part, because Russia........
>>
>>81559929
That youtube comment was hilarious, but I don't think I saved it

>"America really is a beautiful country! I would love to visit some time!"
>"Why don't you come over right now!"
>"I can't leave Russia because of my rape conviction"

Fucking Russians.
>>
>>81563638
entirely because russia. 200 divisions on the eastern front compared to 20 on the west, usa just played jew and funded the underdog to prevent a solid hegemony of either side so they could create EU land use europe for their own purposes later
>>
>>81556533
Watch out, gov is watching you.

>dubs
Nevermind, kev just prevented it
>>
>>81563833
>entirely because russia.
Keep in mind that Europe wasn't the only theater.

>usa just played jew and funded the underdog to prevent a solid hegemony of either side so they could create EU land use europe for their own purposes later
This is absolutely retarded and completely ignores the fact that Russia didn't give up control of East Germany for FIFTY YEARS, which kept America in Europe.
>>
>>81558141
Wikileaks published tons of docs on russian officials and oligarchs, you fucking retard.
>>
>>81564117
how does that affect anything i said?
>>
FOOKIN HELL
>>
Y'all aren't thinking in 4D yet. CIA engineered coup to fail, to give erdo more power, blame it on USA too. Turkey declares war on USA Russia hops in too because why not. NATO happens, industrial military complex is fed erdo definitely goes, Putin too maybe but less likely there. Either way NATO's position is solidified as top dog then

Maybe China will hop in too, WW3 in all
>>
>>81553578
>>81553804
>>81553996
>>81554279
>>81554896
>>81555427
>>81556002
>>81555534
>>81557074
>>81557497
>>81557682
>>81558035
>>81559650
>>81560041
>>81558821
>>81557787
>>81559629
Planes are parked without weapons attached. It takes time to load up a plane. A coup doesn't allow the proper fitting of a plane.

They didn't shoot because they had no missiles ready. Missiles are not stocked in the open. You have to have them ready on site. They are stocked in secure areas. To have access to these areas, the people guarding these areas need to be in on the coup.
>>
>>81564241
wow, they published inconsequential and nonsensitive bullshit. russian officials and oligarchs are corrupt? HOLY SHIT DUDE, WHAT A REVELATION. russia is a corrupt dictatorship. everyone knows this. where's all the info about the fsb is doing? oh right, the kremlin stepped right in and stopped that from being published right quick. source is in this thread, search my id
>>
>>81564244
It was Soviet imperialism that drove American policy. It also drove European policy. The EU is most definitely American endorsed, but Europe had plenty of good reasons to make it on their own, most notably to defy Russian influence in any one particular country.
>>
IT'S A TURKISH THREAD SO LET ME ASK

IS KOKSAL BABA STILL ALIVE?
>>
>>81556082
It's more likely that CIA had the start of the assets in place, but not everything. The US government seemed to be caught completely unawares by the sudden coup.

I think what happened is hillary's leaked emails revealed to the russians who/what/where several CIA agents were, and allowed them to feed false information and instigate a coup using already placed CIA assets before they were actually ready to do it.

We're probably going to see the russians pulling more stuff like this that fucks over american geopolitics, all because of hillary's incompetence.
>>
>>81564487

Just crash the F-16 into him and eject. Seems fine to me.
>>
>>81564658
which is why the usa sided with the communists and why it would have been better if europe had been able to deliver a killing blow to the ussr while it was still weak and not become american vassals
>>
>>81564789
He posted a video on his channel yesterday
>>
>>81564805

>from Hillary's leaked emails

Nigger, that happened 4 years ago. I hate Hillary as much as you, but her dumbass leaking emails has nothing to do with this.
>>
>>81564915
The US also didn't want an imperial Germany. But Patton was right. We should have pressed on through eastern Europe and into Russia.
>>
>>81554896
>destabilizing Turkey
It's a coup, you dolt. It doesn't destabilize shit. If anything, it makes the country more stable (at the expense of being less free and democratic). Look at Egypt.
>>
CIA should take out Eodogan imo we dont need ISIS controlling that close to Europe
>>
>>81565189
el-Sisi is a secularist though. Erdogan is not.
>>
>>81565252

The CIA put ISIS in power right next to Turkey. The whole point of ISIS was to establish a Salafist and isolate Assad.

http://www.judicialwatch.org/document-archive/pgs-287-293-291-jw-v-dod-and-state-14-812-2/
>>
>>81558141
>wikileaks about to publish documents that might instigate a second coup in turkey
>they're controlled by russia!!!

If they were controlled by russia, why the fuck would they be trying to undermine one of best geopolitical events to happen in russias favour?

They really are independent. They publish dirt on everyone, but make backroom dealings with everyone to limit the extent of leaks in order to avoid being permanently shut down. All sides are now finding wikileaks useful for their own geopolitical aims by using them as a way to launder information so it looks like it comes from an impartial source.
>>
>>81564992
You're an idiot
>>
>>81565461

She hasn't been Secretary of State for 4 years. Why would they wait 4 years to act on information that is incredibly time sensitive like asset lists?
>>
>>81565650
Because "asset lists" are not time sensitive you fucking moron.

Once you know who is where and doing what, you can start monitoring them and feeding false information. They could sit on it for 30 years and only need to actually act when it's in their interests to do so, and for those 30 years the US government thinks they've got a successfully placed and undetected agent who can provide reliable intel.
>>
>>81565461
*your
>>
>>81566636

Its a hell of a stretch to link the two. Her email is far from the only source of leaked classified information.

Stick to your leaf politics.
>>
>>81555534

>5 kuruş has been deposited into your account by Recep Tayyip Erdoğan.
>>
>>81551873
Maybe they wait for the official nomination to make it even worse for her and the democrats. My guess is that in those files is also a lot of dirt in the dems since they probably l know what she is doing. Partner in crime.
>>
>>81557074
Real coup would happen a little later. The government heard about the coup and some cult members didnt want to do it. So a small portion of the cult started, hoping that the rest would join. They didnt. Only 1500 soldiers tried to do a half assed coup, they couldnt even shut down TV's or internet.

A military coup becomes impossible if people have communication with each other and if they are armed. This is Alex Jones tier shit but he is right, at least we saw that in this event. Internet kill switch isnt about protecting you from terrorists.
>>
>>81559273
I keked.
But that's half true, Hillary could commit as much white collar's crimes she want they would not stop voting for her.
Why ?
Because these crimes are too complex for the average american to understand, they would not even try and just shrug their shoulders saying "better than Trump".

The population is too dumbed down by the medias, entertainment and dysgenics to react.
I don't even speak about identity politics.
>>
File: deepsigh.png (1 MB, 1042x989) Image search: [Google]
deepsigh.png
1 MB, 1042x989
>>81556887

>formation of another Russian centered union
>but *this* is the union to dissolve NATO

???
?
?
?
>>
>>81552587
Yes, duh.
>>
>>81572164
Who is that qt asian?
>>
>>81572437
she is ugly
>>
>>81559257
Obama can't even get people to agree to vote on a new Supreme Court Justice, how the fuck is he going to get a War through congress?
>>
>>81560718
As an American I hadn't even HEARD of Erdogan before the Syria crisis, nor knew Turkey was supposed to be a "secular" nation.
>>
>>81562004
>>81562329
>imply bay of pigs was itself not a false flag intended to keep Americans afraid of Cuba and Communism
>>
i curb stomped a rabbit today
>>
>>81551791
>(((Wikileaks)))
You mean Mossad?
>>
hfhgfhf
>>
>>81559701
>>81561190
putin may have even tipped him off for all we know considering hat the USA is pulling again russia
>>
Nothing will happen. People here don't care about these kind of shit if it's not on tv.
>>
>>81552023
Ughhhh you don't know how much that would please me.

would be the best thing to happen in human history, the sickest of burns, most cruel of pranks, hnngggg

>inb4 wikileaks exposes hillary as kiddy fucker
Thread replies: 253
Thread images: 20

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.