[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is the best branch of the military to serve in? Has anyone
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 27
File: australia-military.jpg (61 KB, 840x518) Image search: [Google]
australia-military.jpg
61 KB, 840x518
What is the best branch of the military to serve in? Has anyone served here on /pol/ can you tell me what it was like? I'm thinking about doing a year in the navy to get the feel of it but I'm open to suggestions and want to hear what you think thanks.
>>
>>81536522
Hands down airforce nothing else compares. It's hotels vs. tents vs. whatever ship barracks are called. Go enlisted sign an eight year contract in some tech related airforce field so you get spec pay and are sent all across the world for training. You won't regret it for a second.
>>
Navy and Air Force are most alpha.

Army if you want to be cannon fodder.

Marines if you have a 3 inch penis and want to prove how manly you are.

Army Reserves or Coast Guard if you just want to be paid to shitpost all day.
>>
>>81536522
It's also one of the safest jobs in the world because you work alongside heavily protected HQ's and never see combat.
>>
>>81536779

>Eight year contract

Damn lad
>>
>>81536779
>>81536916
Honestly I don't think I'd be capable of flying a plane do you think the airforce is decent for any field/job?
>>
>>81536876

Air force is sweet but they gets laughed at by the rest of the military. Almost as low as National Guard/Reserves.
>>
>>81536522
Navy sucks ass if you choose an engineering rate, I'm not sure what a Electronic technicians are called in your country mate but they have the most cushiest and easy job in the Navy.
>>
>>81536522
>US Army Tank Operator (MOS 19k)

Airforce (cushy job)
PMC (cushy pay)
Coast Guard (Actually doing your job)

the rest
>>
>>81537837

Kek. Were you a tanker?

I remembeer those dudes STAYED in the field when I did my year in Korea and I hated just going out two weeks at a time to do gunneries on the Bradley.
>>
My brother says infantry is full of retarded cunts who don't want to think for themselves, now he wants to do a core transfer to be an electrician in the Army or something
>>
>>81538604
and also cunts hate gap year folk so either do it or don't
>>
File: 1468109218695.jpg (73 KB, 506x758) Image search: [Google]
1468109218695.jpg
73 KB, 506x758
>>81536876
Army Reserve here, I spent two weeks shitposting from my phone for my annual training this year. We went to Fort McCoy and sat around doing jack shit about half the time, so... yeah. I know how the shills feel, getting paid to shitpost with taxpayer money.

Having said that, you should probably go Army Reserve if you want respect and actual useful combat skills. The active duty USAF actually gets less respect than we do, even though their job is harder in many ways and they do it full time.
>>
>>81537113
Air Force has the best careers besides piloting. Sensor operators, cyber security, crypto language analysts, space operations, air traffic control are just examples of jobs they train you for that translate into big money outside the military (If you can her high enough ASVAB scores.) go to AIRFORCE.com/careers
>>
>>81538604

In America that's basically the Marines
>>
>>81536876
>Navy
>Air Force
>Alpha

Navy is the gayest branch, bar-none, they literally buttfuck each other in the middle of the sea with their little faggot uniforms

Air Force don't do anything but shoot drones and jerk off

its not too bad OP if you had some nuts you'd fight in Trashcanistan its pretty fun whacking haijis
>>
Hope you enjoy masturbating and trying to escape heat under camo nets, OP you massive faggot
>>
File: image.jpg (157 KB, 388x484) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
157 KB, 388x484
>>81536876
>butthurt squiddie/chairman detected

You'll be able to join a real branch on of these days fag
>>
>>81536522
Navy fag here, 4 years coming up and not planning on leaving.
>>
>>81537837
>Airforce (cushy job)

keeping those planes in the air that save your pathetic lives on a regular basis isnt as cushy as it sounds
>>
>>81536522
I was an MP in the Marines.

You either get to do some real tacti-cool shit or end up on a mind numbing and soul-sucking garrison job.

Marines are unquestionably the hardest branch to be in, but your quality of life sucks for your whole enlistment. Up to you if its worth it.

Just know that regardless of which country or branch of service you join, you're going to have a broom in your hands a lot more than a rifle.
>>
im joining infantry end of the year.

dont be a pog faggot
>>
>>81537113
... less than 3% of the airforce are pilots and enlisted never fly anything
>>
>>81540449
85% of positions in the military are non-combat don't be an idiot and blow your knees out by 35 in the infantry leave that for minorities and become a tank mechanic or an apc driver
>>
the best branch of military is banking. you play with numbers and send """"""honest, hardworking, fair, good ol boys""""" to war and have no shame because they are expendable and would just shit up the country with ignorance and low iq.
>>
>>81540449
>Infantry

Had a mate get discharged from infantry. All he did was sit around and play cards. He did 2 tours and did the same thing. Literally throwing your life away mate. Find a different rate or one with a trade.
>>
>>81536522
I did 5 years in the FFL.

Honestly any division that doesn't have to follow too much beaurocratic bullshit. You want to be with a team that handles their own affairs. If you have to ask 100 guys to fart in the field its a waste of time.
>>
>>81540975
>I did 5 years in the FFL.
ffl?
> any division that doesn't have to follow too much beaurocratic bullshit
You don't pick a division lmao and they're all vast bureaucracies but enlisted don't have to deal with any of that shit.
> If you have to ask 100 guys to fart in the field its a waste of time.
Yeah you've never been anywhere near the military. Even a 2nd day BMQ faggot knows about chain of command and you don't ask your superiors to do much if anything it all comes down from the top.
>>
>>81540975
We also don't have five year contracts. Fucking liars.
>>
>>81540647
how to get into military banking?
>>
>>81536522
Air Force
>>
>>81541373
go into administration they handle petty cash that's about it.. pretty much impossible because that's where they send all the guys with no foot or half a hand.
>>
>>81541327
>>81541369

FFL is French Foreign Legion, they do have 5 year contracts.

Probably still lying though
>>
File: 1368880.jpg (183 KB, 1280x853) Image search: [Google]
1368880.jpg
183 KB, 1280x853
11B, no deployments. I hate my life.
>>
>>81536522

Former-LAV crewman (turret operator; gunner) here out of Brisbane

I liked it, as AFVs are an interest

I'd choose artillery/mortars if given another chance, though

Join based on your interest, and you'll have a much better time
>>
>>81540693

If I joined up now, I'd go signals for the training and job opportunities afterwards
>>
>>81541788
Yeah defo join what you're into as a hobby or autistic/intellectual concept, something you think is cool because it's cool. You'll have loads more fun that way.
>>
File: Keegz.jpg (31 KB, 594x594) Image search: [Google]
Keegz.jpg
31 KB, 594x594
Former RANfag here (PO/CSO), only do it if you haven't had any other jobs yet. The people who struggled were those who didn't jump right in after high school, they seemed to struggle with the concept that this isn't just any other job and you don't clock out at 5PM and when the boss tells you to do something, you'd better fucking do it.

if you're a female, don't even bother unless you're into navy blokes and want a bunch of sweaty seamen locking you down to zulu erry night.
>>
>>81541777

Be glad. I was a fucking 14r unit turned into a cav scout unit for a one year tour in Iraq. We still had the same resources as a real infantry unit so we basically worked twice as much patrolling and shit. Once I fell asleep at the wheel driving and woke up because the other soldiers in the humvee were shouting for me to wake up because I was about to drive off the road and shit. Toughest year of my life by far. Main reason i left the army too. I couldn't risk doing that shit twice.
>>
>>81542433

Unless your hobby is hidden cams. Navy is cracking down now.
>>
>>81542469

Still had the same resources as an air defense unit, I meant to say.
>>
whats the best combat MOS for a manlet?

what can manlets do to good in military?
>>
>>81542613

Wow, they sent you out with just the one rape whistle?
>>
>>81542818
AAV or Tanks

I alwayd envied how you bastards could move so freely in the track
>>
>>81542444
When did you leave? Also do you know PO Zoretto? Funny cunt that one.
>>
>>81542872

Not sure what that means?
>>
File: stryker-army-vehicles.jpg (187 KB, 1194x859) Image search: [Google]
stryker-army-vehicles.jpg
187 KB, 1194x859
>>81542818

Tanker, or infantry and hope you get sent to a mechanized unit so you can laugh at lanklets trying to squeeze into Strykers or Bradleys.
>>
>>81542818

5'5" here bro. I did over three years. Ran better than most others taller than me too believe it or not. Tall people literally have no clue what the power of having heart can drive a person to accomplish.

Tanker would be good for you. I was a Bradley rider.
>>
>>81539958
what do you do lad?

going in as boatswwain next year. wanna go for CD when i can
>>
also are people in the ADF generally redpilled?
>>
>>81543648
Electronic Warfare, I get paid to shitpost. You're choosing the worst job possible, also should think about just becoming a CD through direct entry.
>>
>>81543526
>>81543391
>>81543007

Is shooting muslims from an Abrams satisfying?

the thought of rolling through places in a fucking tank gives me a hard on

how fucked are you if your tank takes a hit?
>>
>>81543842
why is it the worst job possible?
>>
Tanks or infantry lads. I cant decide
>>
>>81543526
>>81543391
>>81543007

and also, what branch is best for being an alpha tank operator and actually being deployed?
>>
>>81543111

16ALR have one steyr that they all share because the sams cost too much, or so the joke goes.
>>
>>81542444
kek at the academy this one big fat midshipman had the nickname Zulu because she got busted fucking 3 soldiers inside an ASLAV
>>
Is anyone here a former combat engineer?
I picked that when I joined 7 months ago and only just realized the depth of danger in the job 3 months ago.
I got the call last week and I'm enrolling in September.
Am I fucked?
>>
>>81543901
Do you like be fucked in the ass by all the other rates? All the jobs everyone else doesn't want to do, you do.
>>
>>81543884

>Is shooting muslims from an Abrams satisfying?

Probably, I've never done it.

>how fucked are you if your tank takes a hit?

Not very to extremely, depending on what hits your tank.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8-dwKoNb8E0

>>81544068

You probably won't deploy, not unless we start another war.
>>
>>81543781
Yes. Very. Much higher than the general population anyway.
>>
>>81544188
like chipping and painting?

a mate of my dad's who was a medical officer said it was actually a pretty good job because although you have to do a lot of shitty stuff you get to be out in the open all the time and you do get the chance to do fun stuff every now and then.
>>
>>81544389
Have you met any raaffags straight out of spring hill? It's like they Od'd on the blue pill.
>>
>>81543884

Whether or not you get an opportunity to kill someone is hard to say. In Iraq my company drove the farthest in our company because we had to patrol the outer edges of our jurisdiction.

Since we drove and covered so mich roada we saw a fuckload of ieds. Those guys are good man. You almost never find who detonated them.

Most times people don't die. A lot of times the ied goes off just too soon, or just too late or isn't strong enough to penetrate the vehicle. I only seen o e bradley get totally fucked up with my own eyes and that one had the rounds cook off. The fucking thin melted but we got the crew out beforw it happened and waited until the Bradley basically melted.

My Bradley got hit twice but hardley any damage. The ied has to be planted really good and basically directly underneath to do major damage.
>>
>>81544513
The entire ADF is currently one big blue pill but generally the men (and lots of the women) who are in do not buy it. I recently wrote a compulsory paper on gender diversity in the ADF. Compulsory as in if you don't do it you're ineligible for promotion.
>>
Not OP but what if I already have a bachelors (in nursing)
>>
>>81544470
Nah chipping and painting everyone does. You learn that shit at Cerberus during your SAS training. You do majority of cleaning. Most rates just like to tease the bosuns.
>>
>>81544686
commission as a nurse. Im pretty sure you get o-3 off the bat.
>>
>>81544686

Welcome to the navy, then, darling.
>>
>>81544776
ah well
ive already been accepted and i dont want to wait around for a CD offer because that could take years so i reckon ill just go ahead and do it.

what are the chances of transferring out of the BM rate anyway? i heard that because so many pricks do it and they generally have a few other jobs going as priority roles at any given time it's not too hard to do an interservice transfer.
>>
What do you guys think about joining the police force over the military?
>>
Go infantry, anyone else is a faggot

t. Grunt for 8 years
>>
>>81544077

Shiiii
>>
>>81544686
>>81545069
Do your six years then transfer, absolute cunt trying to switch rate in your first few years. Gotta go through a bunch officers who'll just push you back and a few navy psychs who'll give you the whole "maybe you should leave the navy for a little bit and come back when you're ready" bullshit.

>Don't listen to Damien the Irish Psych down at HMAS Cerberus, he's a manipulative cunt.
>>
>>81545346
Shit, sorry murican dude, wasn't meant to tag you.
>>
well you guys have made up my mind, im going to enlist.

one last question though,

I have very bad teeth, most of them gone from an accident. Would the army help me fix them or just DQ me? thats been my fear
>>
>>81545285

Depends how old you are. If you're 100% sure that you're a cunt, though, go for it.
>>
>>81545423
They'll give you something for that. I had mild gingervitis when I joined and they gave me some shit to get it cleared.
>>
>>81545423

Your recruiter would no joke most likely be able to get you fixed up to however you like in order to get you to sign up, and once your in I know for a fact they keep your dental status in good health, not sure about cosmetic stuff though.
>>
>>81545548
Yeah I'm 100% a cunt and have nothing going for me.
>>
I was thinking about joining the military. I want to do stealthy recon shit and jump out of planes. What role would fill that? I already got money so I dont care about pay.
>>
What do you wanna do? Gappy in the navy is cruisy but every AB and kelleck will rag you out cause they jelly you're only there for a year compared to their 4-6.

Source: CSO for 6 years
>>
>>81545423

Don't accept promises if that's a deal breaker though. I know a person that had to get her braces taken off and the recruiter told her some shit about them putting them back on after she left or some other shot, forgot the whole story but basically know the recruiter fucked her just to get her in.
>>
>>81545657
>>81545548
>>81545401

Also make sure your foreskin is fully functional as they WILL make you pull it back to demonstrate it can retract during your medical at the YOU day AND once you arrive at Kapooka
>>
>>81545423

They will help you fix them.

One of the guys in my platoon is getting jaw surgery on the Army's dollar, has had braces the entire time he has been in the Army to straighten his teeth in preparation for the surgery, and he also got PRK for free and now has 20/15 vision.
>>
>>81545423
Nah, Army usually fixes that stuff. But you should avoid any military dentists you can, they're all insane and will pull teeth for no reason. Try to get referred to a real dentist if you can, either before enlisting or after BCT and AIT.
>>
>>81545837

I guess that's only for non-circumsized people, because I don't remember that. I do remember having to bend over so he could look at my asshole though.
>>
>>81545784

Did you ever get to ride in a Naval helicopter?
>>
>>81536522
To summ this whole thread up

>infantry
Chad
>navy
NEET
>airforce
Social outcast

That about right?
>>
>>81545802
like 80% of my teeth are small nubs at this point, I really need them all pulled and to get implants or dentures, would they do that for me? I would be so fucking happy
>>
>>81545657

Righto, you'll want to get into highway patrol then. Pay's better and they give you a big v8. You get to chase shit and act tough with old ladies, so the giggle factor is there.
>>
File: cheeky lil pepe.png (54 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
cheeky lil pepe.png
54 KB, 500x500
>>81545837
>tfw female nurse never asked me to pull the hood back in my medical
>but she did compliment my gains
>>
>>81546022
>Infantry
>Chad

You're far from the truth my kraut friend
>>
>>81545981

Did he put a finger in or just visual inspection?
>>
>>81545951

>they're all insane and will pull teeth for no reason

Nigga, you must have a point. Just before I left I went for a dental checkup, doctor said I was fine and out of fucking NOWHERE told me people usually get wisdom teeth yanked out to prevent future problems. I was like FUCK it go ahead, and he did it. Yanked out all four and hooked me up with a whole fucking bottle of like Vicadin or some other shit. Forgot what it was but I was on that shit for a while and it didn't even hurt. I didn't even pay obviously because the miltary payed for it.
>>
>>81545837
>>81545981
>>81546096
They make it up on the spot lads. One chick told me the doctor made her strip to her underwear and squat down and waddle like a duck.
>>
>>81546087
I didn't finish Year 12 only up to Year 11 so apparently I have to work full time for 3 years I wonder how thorough they check that and if I could just get a mate to lie for me.
>>
>>81546096

I hope you didn't get naked in front of her, that is absolutely haram.

Did you have to duck walk?
>>
>>81546022
No. Navy is fags, AF is beta autists, Army combat arms is Chads, army reserve or POG is NEET, Marines are small-dicked retards, and everyone else is irrelevant.
>>
>>81546124

Whole fist is the go these days, they just go in dry too. You get used to it after a bit in the RAN.
>>
>>81546207

I did have to do the duck walk. Me and like 10-20 other guys had to do it at the same time in a large room. I heard about that one before I got in.
>>
Pioneer is the only respectable choice.
>>
>>81546124

Nah, just visual.
>>
>>81546207
yeah my nurse made me do that

>asks me to do 10 push ups
>get down, do 3
>alright thats enough i can see that you can do push ups

lel
>>
>>81536522
I would say the (ch)air force. One of the hardest to get into as well.
>>
>>81540693
I have a mate that had the same experience. He said it was a bludge but boring. He said if you're passionate about soldiering try for the special forces
>>
>>81536522
Join a militia desu honest op
>>
File: image.jpg (61 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
61 KB, 480x360
>>
>>81546317

Pretty sure everyone does the duck walk, it's a mobility test.
>>
do they serve much milk in the navy? i love milk so much lads i dont know what id do without it
>>
>>81546354
>>81546317
Well fuck now I feel left out.
>>
File: a.gif (923 KB, 250x245) Image search: [Google]
a.gif
923 KB, 250x245
>>81546314

Other than obviously dudes walking around naked and showering and such, I can honestly say I didn't see any gay shit in the Navy. I did see plenty of female sailors get locked down to zulu and also some filthy shit done to Thai hookers and the like but nothing gay really.

The gayest shit I ever saw was someone resting their limp dick on some newer sailor's mouth for a photo while he was passed out.
>>
>>81536522
i spent 4 years in the Navy traveling the world, chasing foreign pussy, and drinking with my bro's. all while learning an applicable trade, getting a fuckload of money for college, and padding my resume. i'm literally making $50,000 a year right now just by getting good grades in school.
>>
>>81546346

I'd l-like to put a finger in your hole..

>>81546317

Surely not naked?
>>
>>81546448

Yeah, obvious easy filter to get the people out that are trying to hide some sort of immobility issue.

I know this guy that walks with a limp always asking questions about the military and telling me he's thinking of signing up and i'm always thinking "bro, you're pretty much a cripple, how the fuck could you handle what military people need to handle?".
>>
Ive been in the air force for 6 months now. Its pretty great. My tech school is 2 years long though so that sucks.
>>
>>81546466

Well, Maybe there's a difference in the use of the duck walk test. American military might have a different strategy than Australia.
>>
>>81546520

No soggy sayos at all, then?
>>
i was a private in a staff of a MP batallion. was boring as hell but people of other branches usually don't fuck with you.
>>
>>81546639

WTF are you training to do?

>>81546593

Thankfully he would get filtered out at the first hurdle. What a moran.
>>
>>81546565

>Surely not naked?

He's lying, or at least I didn't have to. We all did strip down to our boxers and underwear tho.
>>
>>81546775
being akorean linguist
>>
>>81546728

No, I never saw any hazing shit like that go on, other than the rubber chicken walk but that was at Cerberus.
>>
>>81546779

Anyone get a nervous boner?
>>
File: 1436238588743.jpg (195 KB, 600x666) Image search: [Google]
1436238588743.jpg
195 KB, 600x666
>>81539691
>(you)
>>
>>81546857

I did a year in Korea man, what base you on?.
>>
>>81546877
when i get nervous my dick gets like 1 inch man fuck im glad she didnt make me get the jocks off
>>
>>81546857

Oh fair enough then I guess. Are you at least a qt3.14?
>>
>>81546734

>but people of other branches usually don't fuck with you

Eaten dinner in a mess ever, or do you guys live off mres?
>>
>>81546877
>not having a huge boner at all times on penis inspection day
>>
>>81546948

kek

>I can't pull my foreskin back as my dick is currently inverted
>>
>>81546877

Not that I could tell. Just looked like a bunch of crazy people walking around walking funny in a room. I was just doing my best to move as flexible as I could because I knew the point of the test.
>>
>>81543111
>>81544072
Lyl, is that really the case though..
>>
>people shitting on the Air Force

Good luck keeping up with our maintainers. Hardest working mechs in the armed forces.
>>
>>81547052

Noice.

I know its gonna be different for you guys compared to us, but I'm assuming literally all the guys you saw in showers and such were circumcised?
>>
>>81546877

Nup, but motion thickness is a killer.
>>
>>81536522

>fighting for the jews

kek
>>
>>81546935
im at DLI training. I got until next august here. Im only in week 13ish of korean
>>81546992
i guess i mean i managed to get a qt gf while i was here.
>>
>>81547291

I don't believe that was a typo..
>>
>>81536522
Depends what you want. Airforce is easiest and you can live a pretty normal life.

Make sure you get some sort of trade/skill. If you're smart they'll pay you a fair bit just to get a few security clearances and keep your mouth shut doing something like intelligence.
>>
>>81547352

Do you have a big old circumcised hog?
>>
>>81547369

Full 8 wheel drive will get you harder than the finest of thai ladybois
>>
Do anything combat arms in the Army

It sucks and is boring as fuck when you're not deployed, but when you're deployed it's better than anything else. I was 13b (cannon crewmember) and fucking loved blowing up mudslimes.
>>
do you ever get to drink on navy ships?
>>
>>81547000
Yes we ate at a mess. Mres only in biwak.
>>
File: bb2.png (9 KB, 443x253) Image search: [Google]
bb2.png
9 KB, 443x253
>>81547291

>motion thickness
>>
>>81546258
i had to do the duck walk and walk on toes and all that shit when i had my asessment day in March
>>
File: 56034521.jpg (51 KB, 380x220) Image search: [Google]
56034521.jpg
51 KB, 380x220
>>81547489

This was the policy in Thailand.
>>
>>81547575

Naked or with undies on?
>>
ITT the majority of soldiers and vets are Americans and Australians.
What does this mean?
Also my candy ass feels so safe now knowing half of you guys could probably take on an army.
>>
>>81547646
with undies, i didnt have to strip entirely but he did check my groin for hernias and ask me to pull back the foreskin
>>
>>81536522
Former US Navy here.

If you're an intense guy, like to work out and don't quit, then special forces is the place to be. You get treated way better than the average grunt, but you have to work your ass off and go into the most dangerous situations in the world as a tradeoff.

If you just want to learn some skill and get college money, do IT, paralegal, electronics repair etc etc... AF or Army would be easiest probably, being on a ship sucks no matter what rank you are.

I was a corpsman, I only saw ships fleetingly. Spent most of my time with the Marines, it sucked. I wouldnt recommend.
>>
>>81547529

>Yes we ate at a mess.

I bet you got a healthy serve of white wine sauce...people like their weed mate, if you smell it just keep walking.
>>
>>81547717

Were you clean under the skin at least, no smegma/urine smell?
>>
>>81547509
Depends, if it's your first deployment past the equator then you might be lucky to get a drink. Ask your leading sailor at Cerberus about that tradition.
>>
>>81544004
Tankies are the biggest bunch or truckie faggots you'll ever meet. Way too full of themselves but borderline retarded. Only go infantry if you're fit as fuck and you want to go spec ops in 5 years.

Do a trade or something, everything else is shit unless you just want to feel tough.
>>
File: M1126_Stryker_top_close.jpg (2 MB, 2587x1716) Image search: [Google]
M1126_Stryker_top_close.jpg
2 MB, 2587x1716
>>81547656

You should feel safer knowing that most combat arms guys distrust the US government more than the average US citizen does.
>>
>>81547733

uhmm...do you guys call your special forces guys "Special Forces" or Navy S.E.A.L.S.? because I would think you're telling him to join the ARMY if you're talking about "Special Forces"?.
>>
>>81547717
haha fug i remember that shit. What jobs they say you can do after intelligence test?
>>
if anyone here going for the ADF knows or thinks theyre colorblind then i can answer most of the questions regarding it because ive been through the whole process.

http://imgur.com/a/nEqXm

these are the jobs you can do if youre the highest level of colourblindness (CP3), i dont know where the sheet is but i might be able to find it if anyone is interested.
>>
>>81548068

Do you feel weird showing your penis and sack to another male?
>>
>>81544133
>>81544133
>>81544133
>>
>>81547778
all the weed dudes were doing civil service anyway because they claimed to be afraid of guns.
>>
>>81548075

What do you mean colour blind? you cannot see colours? or you cannot distinguish them? I can't fathom it

Do you mean if you look at say a blue car you will see grey or you just can't tell blue from purple etc?
>>
>>81547291
i get that a lot especially if im tired
>>
>>81548122
i did once. but you're gonna be nakie in front of people a bit. when you share a room with 4 dudes for a year... ya know... people fuck and wank and all sorts.
>>
are benzos disqualifying?
>>
>>81548371

Do you feel comfortable enough with your flaccid size?
>>
>>81548068
i did really well at my testing and the psych actually pointed that out and said

"your school grades were all Bs and Cs, yet our testing would indicate that youre a lot smarter than that, why do you think that is?"

i was pretty much cleared for all positions including ADFA when i originally did my YOU session in 2013, but im also this >>81548075 faggot and got knocked back from a heap of stuff because of colourblindness which sucked but they revised the list of jjobs you could do somewhere between 2013 and when i had my assessment day so there are a lot more options when before you could be one of like a dozen jobs which were shit like chaplain, musician, cook etc.

the jobs i was recommended for at the end of my assessment day were, in order of preference, medical technician, firefighter/emergency responder (for the army bc i cant do the same job in the AF) and artilleryman, though i feel like if i got offered an artilleryman position id reject it bc it doesnt affect your standing for your other job offers and i only really had it down just in case.
>>
Deciding between AF and Navy

Best Navy career? Best AF career?

Actual vets/active duty only
>>
>>81548567

Air Force, become a Missileer m80

Navy means pooing in front of other people on a ship
>>
>>81548371

I am short so I was always embarrassed to be naked among st other soldiers because I knew my dick was short but that isn't even the crazy thing. My dick is FUCKING TINY under normal circumstances but when erected is like three or four times as big (normal size) and it's always bothered me.

You can for the most part avoid being in the shower with other people. Especially since for t he most part you won't have group open shower areas. For me Basic training, AIT and a few times in the field it was like that but most times it was us in normal housing units where we had our dorm type rooms and walked around in our boxers unless we went into our own bathroom.
>>
>>81548417

You get over it when you realize that most people are just as tiny as you are.
>>
>>81548308
sorry, the polically correct term is "Colour Perception" im not full on colorblind which im pretty sure is super rare but im a red/green deuteranope or something

as far as the army is concerned i am CP3 which is there highest grading even though i dont get affected by it from day to day and there are many more severe types of color perception.

as for how i see colours, im pretty sure there are some spectrums that i cant see which pretty much manifests itself as things being a bit blander because some colours look similar and occasionally it would take me a bit longer to recognise a colour, a good example i noticed when i was a lot younger was i couldnt properly tell whether my Nintendo DS was low on battery and had a red light unless i really concentrated on it or looked closely. there is a difference but it isnt a huge one for me
>>
>>81548763

Hmm I guess, so most guys are only a few inches when soft?
>>
>>81548985

I'm like less than an inch. Dead serious too. If this wasn't 4chan I wouldn't say this shit.

When erected it's like 5 inches, typical for a shortfag.
>>
>>81548985
you seem fixated on penis size. I don't think most blokes would care about your dick in the lockerroom so long as it ins't a micropenis
>>
File: DFTCARAT.jpg (13 KB, 274x184) Image search: [Google]
DFTCARAT.jpg
13 KB, 274x184
>>81548567
>Best Navy career?
SEABEES

>Best AF career?
Any kind of aircraft mechanic

shitty pic related, i'm the guy with the wheelbarrow.
>>
>>81549064

Show your dick pls, flaccid.

Here or on /soc/ I don't mind.
>>
>>81548985

There is the occasional black dude swinging a monster dick but that's it. in the real world nobody actually cares unless you have a legit micopenis or huge fucking monstercock.
>>
>>81549219

Can't do it mane, my wife would eventually see it and flip out as soon as it spawns all over 4chan (which I'm on 26 hours a day) and give me shit about it.
>>
>>81549382

Are you circumcised?
>>
>>81549064

Yeah us growers have a hard time feeling masculine when not erect, mine is 16 centimeters erect and can be as short as 3 or 4cm when I'm not aroused
>>
>>81549252

Is it a big deal if you're uncut (& white)? I'd assume most of the people would be cut
>>
>>81549397

Yes
>>
>>81549426

I assume you're uncut?
>>
>>81548985
can confirm i am about 2 inches when soft
>>
>>81549560

yeah I just took a piss and mine confirmed as of like five minutes ago was about one inch (give or take a centimeter).
>>
>>81549560

Sounds cute.
>>
>>81548985
my dick is like 1 inch when soft and 8 inch when hard with mad girth. Basicly never want to piss in front of people
>>
>>81549452
Dayum son tough break, takes the cake for when you need a break but just get flake. Can I get a mufuggin like or what, shits late.
>>
>>81549687
have a suck cunt
>>
>>81549714

Show me pic
>>
>>81549714

Not sure if you were ever in the military but my experience is that you'll have to piss around other soldier more than you'll have to shower with them.

I always had to get creative and aim outward to where minimal chance of them seeing my dick and I would use both hands trying to block from either side.
>>
>>81549833

Thing is, I probably would, I am a degenerate bisexual :(
>>
>>81549879
never taken a willy pic be4
>>
>>81548985
im around 3 inches soft

>cant wake up
>>
>>81549714
Lol r u me
>>
>>81549721

Yeah, I feel like that dude from Scary movie with the baby dick. Still to this day not sure if they were joking about something that existed (except for me) or joking about something that they knew existed but were trying to get people to recognize.
>>
>>81549991

Easy one, you don't even hve to get willy hard, just soft will do.
>>
File: Cssglulz.jpg (60 KB, 445x399) Image search: [Google]
Cssglulz.jpg
60 KB, 445x399
>>81549907
gaybo
>>
>>81550081
just stop m8
>>
>>81550092
>>81550158

What cause I like to look at dick I am suddenly the worst cunt in the world?
>>
>>81550230
mate it's a thread about military and you legit keep asking every cunt about their dicks

the boys don't mind a bit of dick talk but no one wants to show and tell champ
>>
>>81537113

Air Force has a lot of technical trades if you enlist, as well as some fun jobs like boom operator on a tanker, or sensor operator on ASW patrol plane/heli. Again it depends a lot on how your country is organized. In the US, every branch has an aviation element, in Canada the Air Force is responsible for everything that flys (which is why you'll see Air Force Heli crews on Navy ships). Technicians also have an easy time finding work in the real world.

Here most of the (non-flying) officer jobs are management type roles, probably boring as sin. What makes you feel you couldn't fly though? The vast majority of pilot slots aren't in fighters, and you're not going to end up flying one by accident; it's probably the single best career path in the military since you're going to come out with way more hours and ratings than anyone who went through an aviation college; landing a cush airline job will be a piece of cake.
>>
>>81540180
Yeah because you zipperheads sure know how to keep planes in the sky.
>>
>>81550367

Why not? what is so wrong with showing each other your willy? I feel it helps people come out of their shell and relax.
>>
>>81547733
I want to be a Corpsman. I wanted to be a marine, but also wanted to be a medic, and that seemed like the only route. I don't want to be seen as some fag squid, do marines have any respect for FMF Corpsman?
>>
>>81543884
Not a tanker, just a lowly amtracker but from what I heard, tanks almost never get fire missions after shit died down in Iraq.

I remember hearing a story about a tank that FINALLY got a fire mission after almost 4 months of being deployed. They had some suspicious movement right at the top of a berm that was pretty much the outer perimeter of the FOB they were in.

Tankers rolled and and pretty much blew the top part of the berm off along with whoever was fucking around. Well it turns out it was actually a bunch of kids playing on the berm and they got vaporized when hit with the tank shell.

Shit happens
>>
>>81550092
Fuck I haven't seen anybody call somebody a gaybo is fucking years!
>>
>>81550230

In /pol/ yeah.

I'm surprised this thread has lasted this long without some can of bait being dropped.

In my experience (which was 10 years ago or so) the American military was not judgemental. The American military has very strict rules about judging other guys on that stuff. Media plays it out to be worse than the military actually takes it to be.

Military doesn't give a fuck, the world and politics making a big deal about gays in the miltary is non-existent in the military (as I knew it) because we respected each other).

At the same time, you do need to be careful about annoying others with your habits I suppose (if you were to show it in real life).
>>
>>81550482
you have to deal with so much fucked shit as a corpsman though
>>
File: 2f7.jpg (94 KB, 601x508) Image search: [Google]
2f7.jpg
94 KB, 601x508
i met this cute american bird at a party last night, she looked kinda mexican but she was talking to me about guns and implied she supported trump

>tfw i didnt make a move
>>
>>81550649

Most American birds wont get with uncut guys anyway pham, sorry to say. Most have never even seen an uncut dick and believe they're all gross af.
>>
>>81550489
couldnt you guys fly a surveillance drone over?
>>
>>81550728
cunt are you autistic

>u-uh-uh before we have sex i have to tell you im uncut p-please dont hate me
>>
>>81550857

No, they will legit say "eww, I'm not sucking that, just put a condom on and stick it in"
>>
>>81550482
the interservice rivalry thing is mostly tongue in cheek m8. the only ones who take it seriously are the sub E-4's. anyone above that knows you have to be cool with everyone if you actually want to get anything done.

the entire military runs on hand shake deals in the E7 mess.
>>
>>81550930
I kind of find that hard to imagine since cut dicks look gross as fuck
>>
>>81551019

What do you mean by that? the scar or what?
>>
>>81536522
I went Army back in the 90's because they were the only branch that used to guarantee your MOS in a contract if you qualified (dunno if they still do though), so that's really good. That said, the Air Force is easily the best for learning a high tech skill you can take into the civilian world.

Only other thing I'll say is that the Marines are basically where you go if you're low confidence and need to be part of something that makes you feel like a badass. Never met a marine who wasn't an insecure little moronic chest beating faggot.
>>
>>81551109
generally just super dry and deformed looking
>>
>>81550755
This was in '05, they saw it at night from a grunt watching through thermal sight, I'm sure there were drones in '05 but who knows why they decided to let a tank take a shot at them.

Strange things happen in war m8, this is the kind of things that you're going to have to deal with, especially in a war as chaotic as Iraq.

I have more stories from what my seniors told me concerning the infantry and AAVs, I never saw combat having gone during the tail end of the war.
>>
>>81550930
>implying i would give them the opportunity to refuse
>>
>>81551137

Oh.. show me yours and I'll tell you.
>>
>>81551179

I guess, once its happening in your own mind thats all that matters. Compliance is secondary af.
>>
>>81551199
oy vey
>>
>>81551277

I love to suck cocks both cut and uncut. Uncut the guy has to have good hygiene. NO urine or smegma smell.
>>
as far as the US military is concerned I'd say the coast guard is the best branch since they actually protect and help Americans in a very real and direct way

Navy is pretty good too since they're the most peacekeeping oriented of all the branches.
>>
>>81536876
Any Posters have experince in the army reserves? Been thinking of joing to prepare for any future happenings. Also i want free welfare.
>>
>>81551358
fucking hell fagget please stop posting
>>
>>81551463
Do you guys have alpine pionneer type roles?
>>
>>81551164

>Strange things happen in war m8

is' true

I remember once we were patrolling with a couple pickups loaded with Iraqi Army guys (that we trusted). We went down a dirt road out of nowhere this guy in some shitty volkswagon (if I remember correctly) started shooting at them/us. We didn't take it personally (bullets vs up-armormed humvees and bradleys). They shot at him while he was driving away and he crashed into a little mound of dirt. I remember seeing one guy kick his dead body after they pulled it out of his car and they put his body in his trunk. Then then drove off and that was as much as I ever knew about the situation.
>>
>>81550964
You're mostly correct, but the Marines are the retarded Poe's Law idiots who think it's all serious no matter how many years they've been in. The number of non retarded marines (in or out) I've met is a very very small number.
>>
>>81551513

Once one person shows me they timestamped willy, cut or uncut, flaccid or hard, I will go.
>>
considering joining as logistics officer. would i get to do anything remotely cool or is it just like a boring office job?
>>
>>81551572
Like I said, I never saw combat but I did see some pretty strange shit in the desert.

I remember a bunch of bedouins somehow stealing a bunch of metal targets that the Army let us borrowed, our gunny and staff never shut up during safety briefs

>I got a saved round

They made away with like 4 of the targets and we didn't even noticed, lol we got grounded after that and I got to enjoy some of dat Army DFAC.

My buddy also knocked out some bedouin that got to close I almost shot one, fuckin' bedouins mane
>>
>>81536876
>navy
>alpha

By all means go navy if you want to hang out with all the other alphas :^)
>>
>>81551931
what is a bedouin?
>>
whats a nigga have to do to go to combat?

like send me to afghanistan motherfuckers
>>
>>81537146
By retards who never do anything, sure.
Air Force kills more every year than all other branches combined, and most of those numbers come from the Coast Guard, temple of ridicule.
The fucking Coast Guard gets into more firefights than Marines now. Let that sink in.
>>
>>81536522
I'll be starting at the ADFA next year to get a flight degree for the air-force.
join me.
>>
>>81551931

Where were you? Iraq? Kuwait?

I remember when we went to train at NTC i didn't know what to do when a bunch of (obvious) Americans came trying to act tough for the sake of training...

...I'm thinking to myself, how can I take this shit seriously?. It's not serious?.

After that funny stuff and going to Iraq for a year that there is no preparation. You just go and learn. The environment they trained us for is NOT the environment we landed in. It was bad/worse than what they prepared us for.
>>
>>81551463
Aus here, chances of any AU/NZ reservists being called up is very very low. Some reservists go to East Timor and thats about it. Unless you have some skills that are extremely hard to come by (languages, medical etc)
>>
>>81552314

Does your foreskin function fully before you go? has to be able to fully retract.
>>
File: image.jpg (795 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
795 KB, 1600x1200
>>81552020
Its a bunch of stinky nomads who wander the deserts of Kuwait and Iraq, they have a penchant for camels and stealing shit whenever they can.

Sure its their turf but these people can be really fuckin' retarded, I remember the Kuwaitis telling me that they're not allowed in the cities because they like to steal and that no one likes them to the point of hatred.

I don't know if its true but I heard that to be considered a man in a lot of tribes, you have to steal something or else you'll be an outcast but not before they chip your left hand off.

Any other vets can confirm or deny this story?
>>
>>81552459
so they are like the tuskan raiders of the sandpit
>>
File: JcJSwaez.jpg (32 KB, 334x440) Image search: [Google]
JcJSwaez.jpg
32 KB, 334x440
>>81540265

i'd rather have a broom than be out in the field at risk of dying a gruesome death at any point

i'm scared of getting hit while playing paintball let alone get hit by supersonic lead on an active fucking warzone. I'd be the most useless fucking appendage and a total nervous wreck. I'd likely spend my time at base shooting heroin and going to town to fuck hookers (hopefully) - i.e become a complete degenerate

i can't imagine being deployed as ground infantry without wanting to kill myself at every waking moment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V6lLCZbCQtk
http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=a25_1326304673
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M5bRi_7WbV4
>>
>>81552605

m80 your autism is showing again
>>
>>81552327
Kuwait my friend, the closest I got to Iraq was when I was pulling security at the Kuwait/Iraq border. We didn't even bring our tracks and spent most of the time pulling watch on this MSR that the Army used to send in all this gear to the Iraqi Army. I saw some Army units leaving for Baghdad too, that's when some bedouin got a little too close for comfort and we almost shot the dumb bastard.

Also, camels suck, I could go my entire life without seeing another fucking camel again, God what a shitty animal
>>
>>81547208
>Hardest working mechs in the armed forces.

nah, I have work as a soldier/marine and worked with sailors/airmem and you're just the same as everyone else, faggot. the only maintainers that stand out are marines because they get shit done with 0 budget.
>>
>>81552841

I Went to Kuwait for two weeks as a stop area before we got hetted into Iraq to our base with our tanks and shit.

Sounds very believable. I know our camping site was in the middle of FUCKING NOWHERE. Desert all around and windy as all fuck. I actually filmed a video and have it on my hard drive of us passing a (100+ at least) herd of camels being walked down the street coming down the road we were going up. I never ever seen a single camel in my life except in a zoo a handful of times up until than and even ever since.
>>
>>81552660
its not for everyone

I want to be out there protecting pussies like you and my other fellow americans
>>
>>81553285
The fuckers like to spit and shit everywhere and the worst part is these stupid cunts like to drop dead and stink up the place. The bedouins just let them drop and move on without it, one of them died just outside this little FOB at the border and it was enough to stink up the place.

The grunts spent a whole day trying to figure out what the fuck to do with the thing, someone suggested we set it on fire but that got shot down. We ended up just leaving it there, we got used to the smell anyways.

Bedouins also fucking stink, I can't imagine what Iraqis or the Muj must be like.
>>
>>81552459
desert gypsies
>>
>>81551893
please respond
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 27

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.