[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
obama's biggest failures
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 7
File: 1468636396437.jpg (10 KB, 398x503) Image search: [Google]
1468636396437.jpg
10 KB, 398x503
ill start:

the current race war
Isis
Michelle
>>
Destroying anime
>>
>>81521747

>race war's been coming for a while. 'I have a cc permit and am carrying a weapon' is not blackspeak for 'please shoot me in my car'
>isis started in the failed state of Iraq, thanks to Bush invading and killing Sadam for no apparent reason
>>
File: 1452487556953.jpg (84 KB, 715x275) Image search: [Google]
1452487556953.jpg
84 KB, 715x275
>>81521747

The failed Turkey coup is a pretty big failure.
>>
File: priorities.jpg (197 KB, 636x424) Image search: [Google]
priorities.jpg
197 KB, 636x424
>>81521842
what how? hes always been pro anime

>>81522080
im not sure how to connect obama the Turkey purge
>>
>>81521938
Al-Qaeda In Iraq™ was BTFO, but thanks to Obammy's premature pullout and aiding the Syrian """""rebels""""" they were able find new life as the Islamic State in Iraq and Syria™. So as much as you Obots want to pin that on Boosh, it's still almost entirely your anointed one's blunder.
>>
File: 1455475443092.jpg (143 KB, 780x439) Image search: [Google]
1455475443092.jpg
143 KB, 780x439
>>81521747
too many to list, but here's a start
>>
>>81522549
Obama's premature pullout

>that was based on the agreement that Bush negotiated before he left office

Don't invade countries if you don't have enough national and financial support to stay there for 20 years and completely rebuild them. Especially if you don't have to.

Remember Rummy talking about weeks not months? Ya, a decade later still pounding sand.

Good call, Bush.

Face it. On Iraq, the hippies were right.
>>
>>81522602
wow i really like that. libfags hate for bush can be exploited quite easily
>>
Obama is one of the greatest diplomats your country has ever had.

Kekd when my spellchecker turned that into gayest doomsayer
>>
>red line
>>
>>81521747
>Killed American Space Program
One of the few things I liked about Bush was signing off on the Constellation Project, but then Obama canceled it after all that lofty speech about funding science and inspiring the next generation etc. I know the Space Shuttle's retirement-date was set before he took office, but I can blame him for that too, just because.
>>
>>81523123
hes a smooth talker that just cracks jokes about failures of his that killed innocents. hes really gr8 at fucking up and making it sound alright. see >>81522602

>>81523142
what did he mean by this?
>>
>>81522602
Too be fair he was handed a broken nation, I feel he's done the best he couls with it.
>>
File: relaxfam.gif (2 MB, 340x210) Image search: [Google]
relaxfam.gif
2 MB, 340x210
>>81523940
i bet you voted Stay you defeatist faggit
>>
>>81523473
>what did he mean by this?
Nothing, apparently.
>>
>>81521747

>IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF OKIE DOKIE
>>
>>81523940
>I feel he's done the best he couls with it.
fuck off you fuckin paki
>>
>>81521747
>the current race war
Implying the race war is some new phenomena
>>
>>81522899
>still blaming Dubya for King O's failings
Pathetic. Sure the deadline may have been set before his ascendancy, but that was due to pressure from the Democrat Congress that was voted in two years prior. And it could have been conducted with more finesse than a near total withdrawal right off the bat. I will concede that we shouldn't have gone into Iraq, just like we shouldn't have gotten involved in Vietnam. But the hippies didn't give two shits about either situation until we already had boots on the ground, and pulling out without finishing the job only made things infinitely worse. So fuck those cucks and fuck you, shill.
>>
>>81522899
obama had 3 years to sign a new SOFA with a iraq but he didn't because he wanted to be re-elected. ISIS also was hardly a thing anymore until syria
>>
>>81524508
yes but he built his leftist campaign on the whole "im an educated nigger who can fix race relations which are bad because of white cis male leadership"
>>
>>81523940
It was a beleaguered nation, but not broken. Now however... Yeah, thanks Obama.
>>
File: lynchgloryhol.png (336 KB, 1024x776) Image search: [Google]
lynchgloryhol.png
336 KB, 1024x776
>>81521747
This sjw culture and not legalizing weed.

Like seriously if you cuck my country to sjw's can u atleast legalize weed

https://soundcloud.com/couchtruthing/fuck-blm-and-fuck-isis-philandro-castile
>>
>>81524577
Ya, you can't fuck up a country and turn around and say 'ta da' and call it a success. Un-fucking iraq would take decades and cost trillions. I support the troops enough to not burn them on that shithole for no apparent reason.

DESU, senpai, cutting losses and leaving the middle east to implode on itself is probably the best bet.

You say you didn't think that we should have gone into iraq...that's what the hippies were saying all along. But they got railroaded, and now the establishment can say 'well, if the hippies had just gone along with our shit plan everything would have been fine'.

The hippies shouldn't have given 2 shits about viet nam or iraq. and neither should anyone. 2 wars that were a complete strategic waste of time.
>>
>>81525120
ar are you the th the couchmaster?
its nice 2 meet u sir
i luv ur work
>>
>>81522549
The aid to the rebels didn't come until much later when ISIS was already established. Plus the rebels were among the first to fight ISIS. They lost in Raqqa but managed to kick them out of Idlib.
>>
>>81525679
he aid started in libya
>>
>>81526413
ISIS already had established smuggling routes in Syria from Raqqa to Deir ez Zoir, to Iraq and into Mosul. It's no wonder they established their state along that route, but had difficulty in expanding further were they had no connections.

This "aid", what exactly do you think it contained anyway?
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.