[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Help my friend
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: UdM3dM8.jpg (921 KB, 2448x3264) Image search: [Google]
UdM3dM8.jpg
921 KB, 2448x3264
Hello guys my friend has been going on this site a lot and now every time I meet him he says "time for the race war" or "kill all women and niggers" and he is from pakistan but he calls himself an Aryan and says Young Thug is an aryan general. Can you guys please tell him that this website is a joke? He used to be cool but this website is literally ruining him. Thank u I just want him to be normal again without saying "gas the niggers" every two minutes and trying to replace women with robots.
>>
>>81511658
> he is from pakistan but he calls himself an Aryan and says Young Thug is an aryan general
Top fucking kek
>>
>>81511658
but it's not a joke

keep me posted
>>
>>81511658
A
>>
/pol/ is satire, your friend is just playing a prank on you.
>>
File: crazy.png (8 KB, 186x189) Image search: [Google]
crazy.png
8 KB, 186x189
>>81512956
He is not joking this happens everyday! for instance he just said this like 30 minutes ago.It's getting worse everyday and I think he is also getting depressed because his rabbit recently died
>>
>>81513820
fuck you already ,leaf, we know you made the story and these messages by yourself
>>
>>81511658
Aryans are from the Himalayan region originally, its a word thats been bastarzied for awhile now and has lost alot of meaning.
>>
>>81513820
Next time he suggests a race war, suggest gassing the bikes.
>>
>>81513820
>MOM! Let me borrow your phone
Post real proof leaf
>>
>>81515640
I don't want to reveal his identity or anything because I know this site has a reputation for like man hunts and stuff, what kind of proof can I provide? I assure you this is real, I just want to help him!
>>
>>81511658

Wow your friend is just following his traditional religion of peace values and you're discriminating against him for it? You disgust me you fucking xenophobic racist.
>>
>Canada
>he is from Pakistan

To the Canadian who said Canada wasn't the Sweden of the American continent you need to fucking show up and defend your shitty ass opinion right now or have it void forever.
>>
>>81515843
What was he like before he started browsing pol?

Have you ever asked him why he says these things? Does he have a logical backing behind his radical beliefs, or is he simply parroting opinions he reads on here?
>>
File: 1458947319380.jpg (1 MB, 2448x2448) Image search: [Google]
1458947319380.jpg
1 MB, 2448x2448
>>81515401
Never forget.

Eu te amo, Tay.
>>
>>81511658
what's the deal with
>Young Thug
for some reason they talk about him on /x/ a lot too
>>
>>81515993
He is always calling me a 'cuck' because I am tolerant of his culture and the other immigrants that come into Canada. I do think that some things that he says are valid like Canada must maintain a certain level of white inhabitants or else the Canadian identity will be lost. But then he goes really far and says all black people have no fathers and should be murdered, and Islam has no place in western society even though he is from pakistan? This all started soon before Donald Trump started becoming popular, now he bought like a trump hat as welll! He used to be interested in like art and video games and normal stuff but now he just talks about race wars or like killing everyone and I just don't know what to do.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.