[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Methodists Elect Openly Faggot Bishop, continue to be Heretics
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4
File: Protecucks, Not Even Once.jpg (143 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Protecucks, Not Even Once.jpg
143 KB, 1920x1080
>SCOTTSDALE, Arizona – The Western district of the Methodist church has elected an openly gay bishop despite the denomination's ban on same-sex relationships.
>The Rev. Karen Oliveto was elected late Friday night at a meeting in Scottsdale, Arizona, of the church's Western Jurisdiction. Oliveto is pastor of Glide Memorial United Methodist Church in San Francisco. She is the first openly gay bishop in the 12.7 million-member denomination.
>The United Methodist Church is deeply divided over LGBT rights. Church law says same-gender relationships are "incompatible with Christian teaching." But several regional districts are openly defying the prohibition by appointing gay clergy and allowing same-sex weddings in churches. Some instances have led to trials under the church legal system.

How do Protecucks continue to uphold their heretical and hypocritical religion? It's time to abandon your sinful ways and follow the true path of Christ Jesus.
>>
>>81510499
Cali and NW have this district cucked
>>
>religioncucks doing whatever they can to remain in power
damn rly makes u tink...
>>
america was a mistake
>>
>>81510499
>Methodists
Explains it.
>>
>>81510499

Methodists have been shit-tier cucks since the 19th century at least
>>
Lmao who cares

Its just one of thousands American sects, its not like they follow any laws.
They can do what they want
>>
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
Deo vindice. Please assist in delivering us from this.
>>
File: 1444189176359.jpg (14 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
1444189176359.jpg
14 KB, 200x200
>>81510499
>That rainbow
>>
>methodists

They are similar to the Anglicans, they are an organized church, and thus prone to heresy

The true church of God is not physical
>>
File: 1454645490776.png (80 KB, 500x421) Image search: [Google]
1454645490776.png
80 KB, 500x421
All these protestants bending to social trends make me want to become Catholic again, then I remember the Pope is also cucked. Plus I can't accept communion isn't just symbolic.
>>
>>81510499
So charge someone else
For forgiveness you Catholic fuck.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.