[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
False Flag
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 51
1) No government official was hurt or arrested during or after the coup.
2) Multiple "plotter" F16s were within shooting distance of Erdogan
3) Erdogan had serious beef with the Constitutional court for condemning his arrest of two journalists-- saying so much as "I hope the constitutional court would not again attempt such ways which will open its existence and legitimacy up for debate". Following the coup, over 188 "warrants" were drawn up to "purge" the court.
4) Most news reports on the violence, including the bombing of a police station, were false. I'm going to highly doubt the death figure until it comes from an impartial news source.
http://matakanfoca.com/fake-news-turkeycoup/

Erdogan was seriously embarrassed by the Gulen movement, and was looking for a pretext to destroy that group and solidify his position.

What do you think turkbros? False flag?
>>
bump for interest
>>
>>81507889
Also, why the hell would you launch a coup at primetime, when everyone is out and about (9PM local) and not when everyone's asleep (5AM)?
>>
>>81507889
Might've been.
Smart people would kill Erdogan first then launch all out shit storm coup.
>>
I knew this was a false flag from the beginning.
Now Erdogan has his Islamic jihadis fill the ranks after purging the secularists.
>>
>>81508664
exactly, killing/arresting the figurehead is the first real objective of any coup. Not going to the media at primetime to tout your supposed "success"
>>
>>81507889
Hard to imagine its a false flag, the scale is too grande.

All those people caught by the authorities are going to need to give a testimony its hard to believe that out of 1000's of people not even one is going to spill the beans.

Why the fuck would a world leader face-time a news channel about what the fuck is happening? The F16s near flying in shooting distance sound suspicious.

I think he was aware of the plans of a possible coup due to acquired intelligence, but I don't think he orchestrated this himself, I also don't believe he 'exactly' knew when this was going to happen, but could only speculate.
>>
>>81509136
The hotel raid and the news channel OPs happened both around the same time. One failed, the other one was succesful.
>>
File: Frog-King.jpg (54 KB, 400x393) Image search: [Google]
Frog-King.jpg
54 KB, 400x393
>>81508777

kek confirms false flag

praise him
>>
>>81509142
>Out of 1000s
You are talking about the military. 99.9% of them have no fking idea why they are doing what they do. You get your orders and act accordingly. The only ones who really know everything are 3-5 people at the top of the chain of command
>>
>>81507889
2nd coup is starting though. The fake coup is turning real.
>>
>>81509142
Well, the soldiers all look very suprised when they're are being attacked by civilians. If Erdogancuntshit simply has a single army officer ordering a few youngsters and inexperienced/loudmouths to do a training inside Ankara and Istanbul and then tell his Jihadists to attack these soldiers because they are having a coup he created a simple yet effective false flag.

What's the loss of a few lives if you can gain absolute power over the nation?
>>
>>81510209

Not tonight it ain't. Two nights in a row no happenings, getting boring now
>>
>>81507889
Nevermind the fact that any turk flag anon on here is a fucking lying proxyfag shill unless they can post a photo and timestamp. /pol/ has been rused.
>>
>>81509369
Why didn't they try the kidnap OP at 5am? When it would have more success? Most coup's start in the dead of morning.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Egyptian_revolution_of_1952
>>
>>81510209
don't think any more coup's will happen, Turkey is rip, full of retards right now
>>
>>81507889
Definitely. Get this straight if you want a coup you should kill or detain Erdogan first.
>>
>>81510209
I think a real coup will happen months from now. You can't arrest members of the supreme court, thousands of lower judges, thousands of soldiers and not have any consequences.
>>
my cousin killed himself yesterday after the happenings. Me and my dad seriously considering moving out of country. I told him i have given up whether i move to another country or not. He called me faggot. rate
>>
>>81510825
Don't give up son. Move to another country and work hard. In 10 years you will be much better off and your future children will also be better off. It is never too late to move. Believe me.
>>
>>81510738
Exactly, at this rate Turkey will descend into a civil war like Syria, it will be infinitely more bloody than a coup.

I guess Germany can take in 30 million more refugees. Kek.
>>
This was a false flag.

There was not massive mobilization, just maybe a few hundred solders dispersed to select locations.

The "fighter jets in the air" were from the government faction, and shot down a pro-coup helicopter and attacked some tanks

The "coup" had no real leader, no high ranking officer or government figure has come forward. The Erdogan regime has simply blamed it on Fethullah Gülen, a man living in Pennsylvania who could in no way rise to power in this situation. (whoever actually directly lead things on the ground has probably already been covertly killed)

The "coup" failed spectacularly in basically every aspect.

It failed to take control of the media - this is Coup 101. It didn't seize TV outlets, radio stations, or control the Internet (beyond one token script a news anchor was made read - again, to make it look "real). If it was a genuine attempt to seize power, it should have been controlling all media, and spreading it's message. Instead, it allowed the government complete access and the ability to refute it, and even for Erdogan to talk via FaceTime on his phone with a reporter and urge his "supporters" into the street.

It failed to secure any important/strategic locations, instead seizing a few bridges - unimportant and non-threatening but highly visible.

It didn't take the Parliament or any of the Security/Intelligence headquarters. Lawmakers and military officials were free to issue statements in opposition - and did almost immediately.

All utilities and services were left unsecured.

Istanbul Atatürk Airport, perhaps the single most important objective was left unsecured, allowing Erdogan to simply fly right in during the middle of the "coup".
Large crowds of "civilians" were immediately dispatched to secure location "from the military" (really?)..
>>
File: Turkey-Flag-PNG.png (281 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
Turkey-Flag-PNG.png
281 KB, 640x480
what's happening in Turkey right now? nothing?

the "gunfire" and "helicopters" were just a false alarm?
>>
File: PicsArt_07-16-04.14.18.jpg (92 KB, 2000x1333) Image search: [Google]
PicsArt_07-16-04.14.18.jpg
92 KB, 2000x1333
>>
>>81510565

As far as I understand it the original coup was scheduled to begin at 4am when King Roach was supposed to be sleeping in his hotel room. They were scared of a leak though and had to speed it up. Thats why they began so early.
>>
>>81511257
Yes nothing of significance
>>
>>81510114
Bruh, there are over 6000 people arrested. 1000's of them are in high position and have wide influence.
>>81510360
Well, I wasn't talking about the soldiers. Low ranked soldiers are not going to question orders from above.
>>
>>81508532
This. We had 11 coups here and mostly are made either early morning or late afternoon
>>
>>81510738

Erdogan's been at this for over a decade. The Kemalists have all been purged and the few who haven't soon will be.
>>
>>81510565
Good question, my idea is that they were running out of time and were under threat of a total exposure like in the past. This happened several years ago as well. So maybe they decided to act earlier than planned and that's why it wasn't as effective as planned?
>>
>>81511096
>Oy vey, don't give up, go to Germany and get a good blonde wife and pollute German genes while living on welfare
kill yourself.
>>
File: 1468289857564.png (11 KB, 241x263) Image search: [Google]
1468289857564.png
11 KB, 241x263
>>81510825
as long as it's not to another fucking country in europe, i'm okay with this

hell move to america where refugees belong
>>
>>81511343

4chan needs to get their shit together

half the time when someone replies to me there isn't even a (You)
>>
>>81511241
Yet an important nuclear facility has had it's power cut and is still under lockdown. There was a complete media blackout once there were reports of gunfire and explosions at Incerlik
>>
File: FETHULLAH-GULEN-REDPILL.jpg (793 KB, 2560x2035) Image search: [Google]
FETHULLAH-GULEN-REDPILL.jpg
793 KB, 2560x2035
>>81507889
Nice try Gulenist Islamist shit.

Ataturk's spirit BTFo you crypto globalist """"""coup"""""".

Keep sucking Clinton Foundation dick now.
>>
>>81511989
Time to stop roleplaying, proxyfag. Photo and timestamp please.
>>
>>81507889
>Most news reports on the violence, including the bombing of a police station, were false.
i have seen the explosion with my own goddamn eyes.

This shit is way bigger than erdoğan could ever imagine.
they tried to overtake the special forces building, gunned down the guards of the general of special forces with helicopter.
some 25 maroon berets stormed the hotel in marmaris which erdoğan stayed, and he escaped by the warning of the general of 1st army and intellingence service. these soldiers didn't get arrested yet. they escaped to the mountain region, swat are looking for them.
they bombed the swat building with 2 f-16s and this is the one i saw.

this shit is not false flag. this is planned very well in some parts and very badly in others that's why it failed.
>>
>>81507889
People had talked about a coup in the whole last year. Supporting Isis, Kurdish terrorism, bombings in the cities etc.

I think Erdoğan's guys told to other officers to coup idea. They took the bait. Those officers in the bridge was thinking others are doing their work. When they realized they are betrayed by the other officers, they bombed Parliament and National Intelligence Service's HQ in order to show everyone that they are still powerfull.

There is a saying in Turkish. "Harbiyeli aldanmaz" roughly means "the one from Harbiye (military school) cant be fooled. It means there are always coupist officers in the army.

Fun fact: after Ergenekon and Sladgehammer cases Erdoğan has purged all kemalist officers and fill the ranks with his men. The same man who was appointed by Erdoğan for their loyalty tried to overthrow him.

The pictures of surrendered soldiers and the aftermath really caused a great anger in the army. I think they will do a "REAL" coup in the following year.

The ride never ends in Turkish politics. And we will finally get rid of from Isl*mists.
>>
>>81512178
One of my friends was in marmaris where the hotel was assaulted, they first assaulted with the helicopter and then he saw them landing on the roof.
>>
>>81512359
those 3 helis lifted off from izmir-çiğli airforce base.
>>
>>81512178

can you find us any kind of reliable, maybe even pro-coup source? All we ever hear is what the media allows us to know, and there is 100% radio silence on turkey right now
>>
>>81512290
Sorry ...The pictures of surrendered soldiers and the aftermath really caused a great anger in the army. I think they will do a "REAL" coup in the following year.

isn't going to work me, I need to watch WWIII go down or within the week. Thanks.
>>
>>81512669
Exactly this, and every single roachposter here is a roleplaying proxyfag or a disinfo shill. Post some fucking photos with timestamps and give your bullshit stories some credibility.
>>
>>81509142
>implying Erdogan kept every foot soldier in the loop
All he has to do is promise a few super powerful generals to go with it, say he'll pardon them, and they convince everyone it was totally their idea and Erdogan will never see it coming
>>
>>81512290
> The ride never ends in Turkish politics. And we will finally get rid of from Isl*mists.

How exactly will you get rid of Islamists (why the *?) when your wannabe king is a grand master fanatic of Islam?

He even got himself in prison for radical religious beliefs. You sincerely think he changed?
>>
>>81512669
i can assure you, there is not one, NOT ONE, pro-coup source. because nobody backed this attempt.

what do you want to know? I try to answer if i can.
>>
>>81507889
Id say your CIA shilling, i hate turk roachs as much as the next guy but seeing the usa fall flat on its face by trying to create a coup around a CIA asset is hillarious
>>
>>81512980
dentbs
>>
>>81513059
Try to answer with a photo and timestamp.
>>
>>81512669
Spooks keep spookin
>>
>>81513120
to prove i'am from turkey?
>>
>>81509142
Read up on your history, Reichstag fire and Night of long knives. You might learn something.
Erdokhan now can do what he wants with the military and purge the non-AKP (gulenists/kemalists) from important positions.
>>
>>81511257
happenings in my neighborhood:

>some arguments between groups a woman screams to separate them, ends quickly

>right after tayyip's speech from phone mad max style car gang shows up at the filling station, refuels quick and move out without even having time to pay

>around morning my dog leaves big stinking turd in the middle of the room cuz i didnt wanna take him out during curfew

>next day when its over car gang is back and everyone celebrating firing guns into the air
>>
>>81513246
My fucking Christ, yes. Photo or driving license, roadsign, billboard, landmark, whatever with a timestamp.
>>
File: 1468624561802.jpg (84 KB, 500x370) Image search: [Google]
1468624561802.jpg
84 KB, 500x370
>>81511989
Hey roach, go back to your stinkhole.
Aren't there any Erdokhan dick sucking forums you should be on?
>>
>>81511344
>Bruh, there are over 6000 people arrested
Fool.
>>
>>81513399
Same for you. Tits and timestamp, roachposter.
>>
>>81512980
Islam has no place in the modern ages. They have won the battle. But there is no possibility that they will win the war.
>>
>>81513559
Islam is in dire need of a reformation, and I was hoping Turkey would lead the way on that. Hanafists seem halfway decent, desu senpai
>>
>>81512178
This.

It's a failed Gulenist coup. Not a false flag. No world leader is going to stoop to facetiming his own country and risk becoming a meme. That was shameful as fuck
>>
>>81513280
>Erdokhan now can do what he wants with the military and purge the non-AKP (gulenists/kemalists) from important positions

Why did the Kemalists side with Erdogan and disapproved of the coup then?

Erdogan's campaign with the kemalists is over, his only concern is the gulenist movement. To say he orchestrated a coup to purge and remove them from influential positions, is possible but not likely.

There is simply too much risk involved and the benefit does not outweigh the risks. If it ever comes to light, his career/life would be fucked and the country would be in greater turmoil. The dude may be a twat, but he still cares about his country. He is comparable to Putin.
>>
>>81513554
sorry but my tits are still in development from hrt
also check them before you ask for confirmation
>>
>>81513708
>That was shameful as fuck

Yeah, kinda. I saw the FaceTime, he seemed kind of panicked, sleep deprived and paranoid while he was talking.
>>
>>81513059

literally anything. what areas is the coup still going in? are there any soldiers actually fighting now that they know it's a coup?

how pervasive is the thought that this was a false flag by erdogan? is that even able to be spoken about?
>>
>>81507889
I think a small sect of the military was set up.
They looked confused during the whole "coup."
>Erdogan finds some expendable young lower-rank soldiers
>gets generals/spies to hype them up
>"do the coup, you'll be the hero"
>tells them the rest of the military supports them and will join them eventually
>they start coup
>support never comes
>they're lynched, beaten to death, and/or arrested

It would explain why most of them looked confused the whole time.
>>
What people need to realise is he apologised to putin and are back on friendly terms so all the CIA shills are going to try to spin this against the same way they do about everything else so everyone needs to be ready for shills from both sides and only rely on the facts we can get
>>
File: 1432749446352.jpg (38 KB, 480x466) Image search: [Google]
1432749446352.jpg
38 KB, 480x466
>>81514444
>back on friendly terms

russia doesn't forget so easily.
>>
File: 1468694964958.png (150 KB, 1861x459) Image search: [Google]
1468694964958.png
150 KB, 1861x459
>>81513897
What kemalists?
The sides of the army that sided with Erdokhan were already purged. You are exactly saying what i'm saying though, his campaign with the kemalists is over. He is mostly scared of the influential people still remaining, mostly gulenists. It's no lie that Gulenists were influential within the judicial system as well. And... what a surprise, 2700 judges were arrested because they were supposedly involved with the coup. 1 day later.
>>
>>81514212
Do you get paid to roleplay a roach or are you compelled to by some other force?

>tfw you discover every roachposter is in fact a US based BLM supporter.
>>
File: image.jpg (282 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
282 KB, 1024x576
People have spoken. Turkey will never ever be ruled by US-backed coups again.
>>
>>81513897
>he still cares about his country.

My sides are in orbit. He doesnt give a single flying fuck what happens to his country. He arms ISIS. Fucking ISIS bombs Turkey yet he is still supplying them. He made a peace with PKK which gathered tons of bombs to cities. Army wanted operation permission against those bombs but he didnt give those permission because he would lose votes. The bombings in this year was the same bombs which Erdoğan didnt gave permission to army/police to clean them.

His ambitions causes all this mess. His greed causes mass corruption. There was a scandal 3 years ago and accusation against him was that he has stolen up to 80 billion dollars. He just said it is a lie and Gülen is spreading the lie.

350 miners died in an accident which the mine owner was his really close friend and government didnt send inspectors to mines.

I can give examples to tomorrow. Erdoğan is only cares for his career and his party. He doesnt cares for Turkey.
>>
>>81513087
I'm from Finland, on vacation.
>>81513559
That doesn't exactly answer my question and it looks like you just said ''something I wanted to hear''.
Are you concerned Lady Erdogaga might put you in prison if you speak against her?
>>
>>81514824
You're not Turkish. Just stop. Quit changing proxy servers too.
>>
>>81514212
Hopefully the Muslims finish you off
>>
File: içerik.jpg (41 KB, 677x508) Image search: [Google]
içerik.jpg
41 KB, 677x508
>>81513428
is this sufficient?
>>81514262
coup is suppressed already, it has failed.

>are there any soldiers actually fighting now that they know it's a coup?

around 6 pm some guards openen fire from sabiha gökçen airport to the swat teams, but stopped once they realized it was police.

>how pervasive is the thought that this was a false flag by erdogan? is that even able to be spoken about?

of course, there are many people thought this was a false flag at first, myself included, and the bombings started.

there are several columnists, one of them is bekir coşkun, already stated that it was all erdoğan's doing.
>>
>>81514824
2/8, made me reply

instead, it's ruled by an Islamists that are shitting all over Ataturk's reforms
>>
>>81514824
>implying Gulen would have been good for US

The nigger is Chief is retarded as fuck, thank God it wasn't successful. If it was secular, it would be a different situation.
>>
>>81514611
>2700 judges were arrested

You are stupid as fuck. Every witness gets arrested. It doesn't mean they are guilty, they are just detained. Because it's a fucking coup. Of course you are going to arrest every fucking potential suspect. People got killed, there was huge economic damage. This is not your average corruption scandal.
>>
File: erdogan facetime.png (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
erdogan facetime.png
2 MB, 1920x1080
>>81513708
>It's a failed Gulenist coup. Not a false flag. No world leader is going to stoop to facetiming his own country and risk becoming a meme. That was shameful as fuck
the guy spent a quranillion dollars on building a fabulous palace for himself, jails people for posting gollum-erdogan memes, threatens Germany for a comedian.. then shows up on tv begging for help facetiming a news anchor from an undisclosed location with the curtains drawn? Pretty ridiculous desu. He was legitimately scared what would happen.

The guy is hypervigilant bordering on paranoia, lived through half a dozen military coups himself, tried to gut the military, and was once politically allied with Gulen and knows what they're capable of. He faced mass protests 3 years ago at Gezi park. The guy is a master politician and has been preparing for this moment for a long time, including probably how he would retaliate after re-securing power. And he still almost lost it all.

The Gulen thing and a rushed attempt because of upcoming arrests is basically the only thing that makes sense here. The hour or two before Erdogan appeared publicly was probably him barely evading capture and getting away from his Bodrum hotel.

The military clearly wasn't in it completely, and even the military who was out on the streets wasn't completely in on it considering their disorganization and unwillingness to shed blood. If you plan to capture the government, in charge of a mechanized army, and order a curfew, you don't get surprised by a crowd of people and end up surrendering your vehicles. There's no doubt in my mind that most of the conscripts out there were unaware of what was going on. Most of the country seemed in chaos and not knowing what was going on.

A Kemalist coup involving a significant part of the military would have captured his hotel, blown it up, or shot down his plane maybe. Erdogan would be gone or dead and Turkey would have had no option of going back to Thursday's government.
>>
>>81514955
>I can give examples to tomorrow. Erdoğan is only cares for his career and his party. He doesnt cares for Turkey.

It's pretty rare to find a politician that truly cares about the country and the people, almost as rare as finding people who can actually figure who that politician is.

Do your duty and enlighten your countrymen.
>>
>>81510738
... Hitler?
>>
>>81515210
do you know anything about 1980 coup? it was backed by the US and it is the reason these islamist shits are in power for so long.
>>
>>81515153
Much appreciated.
>>
>>81514987
I am really concerned being arrested or bombed by terrorists.

It might be a wishfull think but i really think Islamists will lost its power. I dont know how. A coup by kemalist officers is the most probable option. Otherwise we are aheding to a bloody civil war with 250 km/h
>>
>>81515657
You need to get out non Anon.
>>
>>81515657
> I am really concerned being arrested or bombed by terrorists.

If sincere answer, I truly understand.

> It might be a wishfull think but i really think Islamists will lost its power. I dont know how. A coup by kemalist officers is the most probable option. Otherwise we are aheding to a bloody civil war with 250 km/h.

It probably is wishful thinking, but you can always work towards influencing others. Progress happens but it happens slowly.
>>
I don't know who the Gulen guy or whatever is, but here are my thoughts. It was, most likely, a false flag for the roach leader with the dumb name to see who in his military is loyal, fan the flame with the US by guilting them, saying it was your fault the coup happened now support our war against Syria/Russia even more, and/or subversion for the 28 pages that were released.

Can someone elaborate or give me a tl;dr on the Gulen situation, I keep hearing his name. Was the the leader of the coup soldiers or what?
>>
>>81515442
I thought all coups were sponsored by kemalists (except this latest one, apparently)? How did the Islamists co-opt it then?
>>
>>81515657
Get your family out of there as soon as you can.
Every single islamic nation collapses and ends in bloodshed.
Emmigrate to Europe and become a public Ex-Muslim, telling of the horrors of Islam.

Become a figurehead for ex-muslims the world over.
Be immune to leftist attacks because of your skin colour.

Save the world anon
>>
>>81515657
>but i really think Islamists will lost its power
after this, i think they have to reconsider their position according to the kemalists. those officers, particularly general of the 1st army, literally saved their asses.

i expect retired officers being called back to serve.
>>
>>81515442
Bullshit. In 1980 the government wasnt ruling the country, it was commies and Grey Wolves to controlling parts of the country and killing eachother. Turkey would be either a communist state or extreme fascist state without 1980 coup.

It hasnt related with Isl*mists.
>>
>>81516204
what a shame.. I held hope for Turkey being the force to reform Islam. It so desperately needs a reformation.
>>
>>81515369
Wow are you a roach or just mentally retarded, fucking shameful display for our country. How the fuck does arresting 2700 judges because they are linked to the gulenist group make it ok. It hasnt been proven at all you sheep roach. And a day after the coup, as if he couldve tracked the culprits that fast. It's a fucking purge you idiotic Turkish shit.
>>
>>81516364
That's what I was saying in my OP. No way in hell did they track down 2,700 judges to arrest that quickly. This coup was either staged or is EXTREMELY convenient. Regardless, it's a pretext to purge Erdogan's political enemies.
>>
>>81516264
are you fuckin idiot? i'm not saying islamist did that. they opened imam schools, backed arbitrary religion education in normal schools, destroyed the political life with religion overdose. they got in power in 1994? don't you remember any of that?
>>
>>81516204
I inherited this country from Atatürk. I am not going anywhere. I hate those pussies who are talking about gtfo of Turkey.
>>
>>81516364
The same applies for this country you mentally retarded MBO tokkie cunt.

When you are a suspect of something, you get detained for an x amount of time depending on the intensity of your felony.
>>
>>81516145
Could I get a response, I'd like some info?
>>
>>81516670
>>81516264
I meant after the
coup
>>
>>81516670
Pardon hacı ben yanlış anladım aynen söylediklerin doğru. Komünizm tehlikesine karşı dini bu kadar ön plana almasalardı ülke bu halde değildi.
>>
>>81511376
>11 coups
Jesus
>>
File: agwrgwwwerfq3e21.png (262 KB, 680x680) Image search: [Google]
agwrgwwwerfq3e21.png
262 KB, 680x680
>>81516747
And why do judges fit with that, how did they witness the coup huh. You don't even reply to my post because you are too braindead to understand it.

Kanker domme sukkel, misschien moet jij eens naar school gaan. Kanker turk. Ik zal het in het Nederlands voor je typen misschien dat je het dan begrijpt. DE RECHTERS WAREN GULENISTS, DAAROM ZIJN ZE GEARRESTEERD. Mongooltje, ga slapen.
>>
>>81517011
afaik Bolivia had 182 coups or attempts in its history.
>>
>>81516947
please write all of this in english and back me up bro. they really don't know what is going on.

Mustafa Kemal'in çocuğuyuz amk, bu islamcılara ülkeyi terkeden top olsun.
>>
>>81516235
I really hope the backing by so many of Erdogan's rivals, like major media, opposition parties, Kurds, the military, etc., shakes up his worldview a little bit. It would be a fucking disaster if he thinks his Islamism and the muslim brotherhood types who went out in the streets are the only thing that saved him.
>>
Do the other Turks here feel like a REAL coup is incoming? We still have no proper contact from the Naval fleet, and it worries me.

This one reeks staged all over, but I am reading lots of rumors that 19 bombs were planted throughout Istanbul, supposedly to go off on Monday morning.
>>
>>81517020
Lol kanker idioot. Ga boeken lezen, je praat poep, weet niks over Turkije. Binnenkort zijn wij hier in meerderheid en neuken wij jouw blanke dochters en worden er nog meer Turken geboren. Begrijp je dit of niet? Jouw Nederlandse identiteit verdwijnt. Meerendeel van de Turken is al ondernemer en we worden steeds hoger opgeleid en komen in belangrijke posities. Nederland word binnen 20 jaar een kolonie van Turkije en Marokko en jij kan hier niks aan doen, behalve je dochter cucken door Turkse en Noord-Afrikaanse mannen.

Jouw toekomst en voorzieningen liggen in onze handen.
>>
>>81510726
>>81510825
>>81512178
>>81512290
>>81513399
>>81513559
>>81514955
>>81515657

WE NEED TO HOUSE SECULAR MIGRANT REFUGEES FROM TURKEY
>>
>>81515153
I work at a large military contractor and our team does a lot of business with Turkey, companies such as TAI. I'm afraid to ask them directly, but what do you think is going through the minds of those working in the private sector? I kind of want to send one of them an email - ask if everything's cool.
>>
>>81508777

Kek has spoken.
>>
>>81517458
Nothing will happen fag

Your population isn't even divided on the issue. Those that are against Erdogan have no balls. So nothing will happen you'll all just submit to the Islamic mobs.
>>
>>81516710
Stay then. Just don't die because of some retard muslim. Be careful, and outsmart them.
>>
>>81517502
Confirmed Roach, easy.

Hahahahaha, blijf dromen. Daarom zijn jullie nog steeds de slaven die we vroeger hadden. Domme werkers die alleen kunnen dromen. Heerlijk dit. Moet kut zijn voor een Turkje om steeds maar door de blanken te worden overtroffen. Veel succes in ieder geval in dit leven, je zal het nodig hebben. Voor mij zal het een stuk makkelijker zijn hahaha, lelijk aapje.
>>
>>81516670
Communism was very powerfull in 70s. After a coup in 1980 >>81516264 kemalist officers promoted Islam in order to fight against communism. It was forbidden to teach religion in the schools before coup but a new religious schools opened after coup. This is the main reason Turkey is so fucked up.

>>81517214
Şu an durum tam Gençliğe Hitabe'deki gibi.
>>
>>81517765
Ondertussen profiteren wij van jullie sociale voorzieningen en onderduiken we belasting terwijl jij je scheel betaalt omdat her een influx is van oudere mensen en omdat er geen nieuwe blanke kinderen worden geboren. Wij maken 3-5 kinderen per gezin. Die jongens die eruit komen moeten allemaal neuken en daar zijn de overgebleven blanke Nederlandse meisjes goed voor.

Hoe voelt dit nou? Iets wat door jouw voorouders gebouwd is afgebroken te zien worden?

Vertel me.
>>
>>81517632
Our population is divided on the issue more than your mom's ass is divided on my cock. Anti-Coup protestors are calling people who are not on the streets "Cowards, bitches, traitors..."
Turkey is always divided by %50 at any given time.
>>
>>81517458
Not in few weeks. But in a year there will be another attempt. I am fucking sure.
>>
>>81516145
Gulen is a CIA asset that lives in Pennsylvania and is funded 500 million per year by the US. He's an Islamist too, and a threat to Erdogan's power, obviously. Erdogan hates him.

He runs a network of schools around the world that teach students Turkish and indoctrinate them. He's actually super powerful and pretty much Roach Palpatine.

His people were definitely involved in trying to kick off the coup, which is why people on /pol/ (and in Turkey) are saying that this attempt had some form of US backing.
>>
>>81517546
I am a son of the republic, I won't run away. My people run once in balkan war, not again. only my dead body would this country.
>>81517630
it seems everything is cool now. all of the army officers returned to their positions.
I work at the private sector, I will go to work tomorrow. it is alright.
>>
>>81517772
uyardık abi, kaç defa uyardık, bok yoluna soktular ülkeyi. düzelteceksek yine biz düzeleteceğiz.
>>
>>81518019

American shills are going to try and say that doesn't make sense, Turkey is an ally and we would never do that etc etc, but that's just how diplomacy works for superpowers. To control a leader like Erdogan, you need to control his enemies as well and play them off each other.

i.e. if Erdogan acts in US interests, he stays in power. If he doesn't, and tries to side with Putin, the US can pull the rug out quickly and install a new 'democratically elected' leader that is more loyal to American interests, and will help maintain the US' geopolitical interests in the region.
>>
File: 1467217691436.gif (2 MB, 450x259) Image search: [Google]
1467217691436.gif
2 MB, 450x259
>>81507889
Just remember.

This has everything to do wtih the USA.

NOthing happens in this world that isnt a triangulation against the only Hyperpower on the planet.

The end.>>81514611
>>
>>81518019
Wow, but why is the US getting involved in Turkish affairs? What could they gain from this, if anything? Overthrow and get a government that's friendly with them? Aren't the Turks already at war with Syria, something the US would want?
>>
>>81517990
Vooruit, ik gun je dit laatste antwoord nog. Omdat je een "Nederlander" bent, kek.

Fijn voor je dat je 3 tot 5 kinderen per gezin hebt, jammer dan weer dat jullie allemaal met elkaar trouwen. Hoewel de turkse meisjes wel verdacht vaak van blanken houden. Iets met geld denk ik. Meeste van jullie trouwen met je zus of nicht dus prima, houdt jullie dom hoewel jullie dat toch al zijn. Maar wat extra is natuurlijk altijd meegenomen. Die paar blanke tokkies die jullie krijgen mogen jullie houden. Elke samenleving heeft zijn zwakke genen. Veel succes met het streven naar dominantie met jullie 400.000 turken. Het arische ras heeft al genoeg keren laten zien dat het superieur is aan jullie mensapen.
>>
>>81518343
You just answered me here, woops:>>81518394

This whole thing stinks to high heaven.
>>
Get in here ergot an is making all f16s PARTOL around the country
>>81515623
>>81515623
>>81515623
>>
File: 1466987396962.jpg (277 KB, 800x528) Image search: [Google]
1466987396962.jpg
277 KB, 800x528
>>81518086
amen kek bless you and your fellow righteous roaches. not all black people are niggers and not all t*rks are roaches. god speed.
>>
>>81518394
>Future projects, pipelines, military operations
>Undermining future projects with Russia
>Preventing the rise of a power that influences the ME
>>
>>81518394
Have you ever heard of greater middle east project?
>>
>>81518508
Stop linking your own thread, faggot, your thread a shit
>>
>>81518394
The US needs to control the Bosphorus and Dardanelles. That allows them to keep Russia in check, and Turkey provides them a convenient place to stage nuclear weapons to deploy quickly against Russia.

Additionally, Turkey's strategically important as a staging ground for American air power. It's hard for many American fighters to fly sorties in Syria if they aren't able to land in Incirlik
>>
>>81518471
2/10
>>
>>81518586
>>81518598
>>81518684
Thanks.

Somebody needs to stop the US, I don't understand why they are doing this. It's like there's a parasite controlling their every move...
>>
File: gd.jpg (70 KB, 650x720) Image search: [Google]
gd.jpg
70 KB, 650x720
>>81517214
You are not alone bro!
Soon those islamist roaches will be treated as they should be.
>>
>>81518934
>t. Gondii
>>
Everything's a false flag according to you idiotic shit eaters, not a single legitimate event ever happens anywhere.
>>
>>81518684
this
>>
>>81518934
it is the reflex of the superpower. I suggest you to read Hegemony by antonio gramsci.
>>
>>81519064
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Toxoplasma_gondii
???
Not that kind of parasite, something much, much worse...
>>
File: guide-to-coup.jpg (394 KB, 1500x1811) Image search: [Google]
guide-to-coup.jpg
394 KB, 1500x1811
Simple equation:

Fethullah Gülen is a CIA asset
He has donated 4 million dollars to the Clinton foundation annually to be on Hillary's good side when she ascends
He is more intelligent than Erdogan, and trains manchurian candidates with perfect education who subvert institutions

We defeated them as a rag tag bunch of desperate allies, CHP, AKP and MHP who hate each other but hate Gülen more.

He will NEVER infiltrate the army again.

Eat your heart out Gülenist islamist proxies. Westerners may be TOTALLY bluepilled, but we know the truth.

Your captured shitty colonels and brigadier generals are spilling EVERYTHING.

Dusk on your reign of furtive power has arrived.

It won't be Snackbar cocks that reave you, but Kemalist ones. Allahshits like you need memories of our nail pulling chambers refreshed. Expect your Gülen worshippng traitors to cry like bitches after we're done with them.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c5twjosmIGA

You see your fucking sociopathic crypto-radical muslim drones? You're next.

You'll suffer so fucking hard that your ancestors will shriek in agony for what you did to our best generation of Ataturkist soldiers betgween 2006-2012.
>>
>>81519447
that was really obvious shilling, you should work harder to earn your paycheck
>>
It's too bad for our Turkish friends, because really in the end they aren't as bad as people say they are. If you want my American Armenian opinion, your society needs to go in the path of secularism and really try to sway away from Islam,have an open mind, Erdogans his future will not end up well for him and your country, you sleep with terrorists you end up having problems, that's why they wanted secularism, because without it you will continue to go in the path of self destruction. It happened in Lebanon and it's kind of happening here.
>>
>>81519718
Not even a real roach either.
>>
>>81507889
cui bono? Erdodan.
>>
File: a20.jpg (144 KB, 800x817) Image search: [Google]
a20.jpg
144 KB, 800x817
>>81519447
>>
>>81519019
is that Ataturk?
>>
>>81519447
for those who don't know who that is in the video:

the man that has bandages over his ear is the ex-commander in chief of the airforce and still a member of the high military council, akın öztürk. he was going to retire in two weeks.
>>
>>81520026
yes, he is.
>>
>>81520027
ah. Two weeks from retirement.
>>
>>81519447
>>81520027
https://eksisozluk.com/entry/61757240
https://eksisozluk.com/entry/41988503

It is not just Erdoğans accusations. That guy was really Gülenist. Some lawyer wrote about him in 2014 how he tried to purged non-Gülenist officers from the Air force.
>>
>>81519019
are you religious at all? Fast for ramadam?
>>
>>81520614
I am not defending him, I was just explaining his position. He became the commander of chief of the air force after sledgehammer operation, this alone says a lot.
>>
>>81510825
Why did do that? Başın sağolsun.

>>81511989
Stop spreading your own badly edited post Erdoshill no one likes you.

>>81517458
Yes

>>81518598
Don't listen to this fucking retard . He probably believes everything about the West that comes out of Erdogan's mouth. He is trying to wedge distance between us and the US. It's a convenient rhetoric the muslim votebase laps up very quickly
>>
>>81520919
you don't know anything about me you fuck. did you read the other posts of mine? I am a kemalist.
>>
>>81521248

Reported to uncle Erdogan. Enjoy your purge.
>>
>>81521248
hahahahaha...triggering of them muslim.
>>
>>81521248
Stop spreading this fucking lie you dumbfuck. You are here since last morning trying to sucker people in your badly put together conspiracy theory. You take screenshots of your own autism-filled posts and call yourself redpilled and when someone calls you out immediately jump to the same fucking defense of saying you are a Kemalist. The only thing you are is a fucking shill and I will follow you around to call your stinking shit out
>>
>>81521351
we saved his ass. don't worry.
>>81521410
muslim?
>>81521517
you are confusing me with someone else dude.
>>
File: bYz4yO3Mmm-4.png (16 KB, 300x250) Image search: [Google]
bYz4yO3Mmm-4.png
16 KB, 300x250
>>81521248
>>81521517

Roach fight ?
>>
>>81521723
says the mudslime.
>>
>>81521723
>Filthy ar*b
>Has been a Turkish Eyalet for 400 years
>Steals flag of Turkey
>Calls Turks roach

I really triggered. GTFO to molest 6 years old girls you filthy ar*b.
>>
>>81521723
>>81521815

Now this is rich.
>>
File: 1354352800204.jpg (379 KB, 1600x988) Image search: [Google]
1354352800204.jpg
379 KB, 1600x988
>>81520614
>>81521248
>>81521517
So, what are your guy's thought on the official statement from the "Turkish Peace Council"?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Turkish_Peace_Council
Are they wrong? Are they couping just because they can't win an election? The Gulen movement supported Erdogan, now they take up arms against him?
>>
File: zroly5xjnigyeo9exaah.jpg (19 KB, 350x262) Image search: [Google]
zroly5xjnigyeo9exaah.jpg
19 KB, 350x262
>>81521815
>>81522106

muslim ? Ew, where ?
>>
Do you ever wonder why everybody calls you cockroaches? The word 'cockroach' has nothing to do with Turkey? Do you know what a cockroach is? It's the international symbol for pests. Seriously, look at any pest control ad or the side of any exterminator van, it's always a cockroach. They're dirty, spineless brown insects that are universally hated by anyone and anything that has ever had the unfortunate misery of being near one.

Europe doesn't want you, Asia doesn't want you, the pig fucking Middle East doesn't even want you. Your country is a dried up flake of shit stuck to the hair of the earths asshole; you want it gone but you never really want to go near it. But hey, lucky for us you're removing yourselves for us. Enjoy Sharia law courtesy of your new dictator, roacho.
>>
>>81519019
We can't win this fight anymore bro we are the minority now
>>
>>81522210
you think everyone is muslim here? get some education.
>>
>>81507889
>1) No government official was hurt or arrested during or after the coup

100 police officers were killed and a guy in the party was killed along with his son

Stopped reading there

Fucking retards
>>
>>81520919
Just fucking die you piece of shit shill
>>
>>81521723
fuck off disgusting truck killer jihadi

they should have killed you at Nice

terrorist
>>
I remember seeing the Gulen schools in the US profiled on 60 minutes and finding them very strange. Found one in my area.

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/us-charter-schools-tied-to-powerful-turkish-imam/
>>
>>81507889
We all know it's a false flag anon. Erodgan tried to give more power to the presidental position back in early 2016 and now this coup has allowed him to remove judges and political opponents who would have opposed more changes.
>>
>>81522472
Can roaches evolve wings ?
>>
>>81522272
There has been absolutely no evidence this being a Gulenist-funded coupe. He doesn't even have that many followers. It's just a rhetoric point, this abject, amorphous body of people that can be blamed for everything that goes wrong.

>Are they couping just because they can't win an election?
The coupe people does not have a political party.

>>81522421
t. diaspora islamist Turk

>>81522335
Thanks, really helps motivate the people trying to purge this country of the filth that's Islam. I'm glad you had the privilege of being born in a secular country. We have to work for that shit
>>
>>81522897
>There has been absolutely no evidence this being a Gulenist-funded coupe

There is absolutely no evidence that it was a flase flag as well
>>
>>81507889
Wasn't the entirety of the coup between just 2000-3000 soldiers? Hardly a coup with such small numbers behind it, that's what made me question it was a false flag.
>>
File: turk.png (239 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
turk.png
239 KB, 1366x768
>>81522897
Better start looking for a new job mr. shill :/
>>
>>81522897
Godspeed, anon. But not too much God
>>
>>81522272
They don't mean what they are saying. those words are said to make kemalists to join them. no kemalist movement would bomb the assembly, assembly is a very big symbol of the indepence war.

>The Gulen movement supported Erdogan, now they take up arms against him?

it is very complicated situation. Gulen has some tendencies of ayetullah humeyni but he concealed this very well for a long time.

Pro-republicans warned about him, about his intentions about 30 years now. no one really listened.
>>
>>81522897
See. I was wroten in 2014 >>81520614 Akın Öztürk is really Gülenist. All coupists were appointed after Balyoz.
>>
>>81523015
Good thing I never said it was. The fact remains that the only person who benefited from this was Erdogan

>>81523152
I'm not even sure what you are accusing me of right now? I'm shilling for who?

>>81523247
>ekşi as source

kys
>>
>>81523152
>Doğu Perinçek
TOPKEK. He is laughing stock of all Turkey.
>>
>>81523350
>The fact remains that the only person who benefited from this was Erdogan

Because it failed. And it had a chance to succeed, but they didn't manage to kill Erdogan in Time and get hold of all the media properly
>>
>>81523350
IT WAS WRITEN IN FUCKING TWO THOUSAND FOURTEEEN!!!
>>
>>81523533
There was not a proper attempt to take hold of the media. TNT anchor was forced to make a statement and when they entered CNN the air was kept running. Dozens of channels were operating during that time if there was any attempt to take hold it was incredibly half-assed

>>81523623
wtf I hate Gulen now
>>
>>81510825
Don't give up, my family moved out of the shithole we were in and we moved to a safe haven. Don't give up hope.
>>
>>81524171
where are you from?
>>
>>81524258
Um Canada obviously, fucking idiot
>>
>>81524258
Lol From Pakistan there was more shit there at the time when i moved in 2007, i haven't been back and don't intend to. Whole country's gone to shit.
>>
I'm curious. Has there ever been a large event that /pol/ hasn't claimed was a false flag?
>>
Typically i roll my eyes at false flag talk but...

Erdogan's cabinet discussed false flag attacks inside Syria many times, which were leaked at the height of the Syrian civil war.

>http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/turkey-youtube-ban-full-transcript-leaked-syria-war-conversation-between-erdogan-officials-1442161

tl;dr: LEAKED TRANSCRIPT SHOWED EDROGAN PLANNING TO FAKE A MISSILE ATTACK ON TURKEY

>Captured Coup-Soldiers claim that their commander told to them it was "Training" not a "Coup" they also claim that they had no idea what was going on untill People tried to attack them.

I actually was watching a livestream (periscope) where a solider was sitting casually in a tank (that may sound weird but he really was just in his tank doing nothing) and suddenly he gets swamped by people and they start beating the piss out of him, it seemed so weird at the time I watched but thinking back on it...
>>
>>81524547
>Pakistan

sorry for Musarraf. that was our fault. every officer who got educated in military schools of Turket think he can make a coup.
>>
>>81524814
No
>>
>>81524822
I wonder about this too because of the Istanbul pogrom... that was 60 years ago though.
>>
>>81523914
It seems like you don't know anything about what happened in your country...
>>
>>81524822
> a solider was sitting casually in a tank
they are 20 year old uneducated lads who are under compulsary military service. they really don't know nothing. I served as an officer in my service, they are very dim-witted.
>>
>>81524822
don't forget he praises Hitler, who himself did the Reichstag fire and the Night of long knives.
>>
>>81524858
Its all good desu after musaraff president zardari was an even bigger fag. it seems as if every leader pakistan has had always fucks the country in a new way even though they improve things.
>>
File: f3c.jpg (13 KB, 522x306) Image search: [Google]
f3c.jpg
13 KB, 522x306
>>81524814
Everything is a false flag for something
>>
>>81507889
The real coup was to take place in late August or September. Erdogan knew it was coming and staged this one as an excuse to arrest and purge these people preemptively.
>>
>>81525241
Lol well ill take your word for it but the guy really didn't seem like he was knowingly participating in a coup.
>>
Well i see this now:

>the chief of Incirlik Air Base, from which the United States military flies missions over Iraq and Syria against the Islamic State. Over the weekend, General Van approached American officials seeking asylum but was refused, according to a person with knowledge of the matter who spoke anonymously because of the sensitive nature of the subject.

From New York Times
>>
File: 4L_YRqWgUbF.gif (1 MB, 320x180) Image search: [Google]
4L_YRqWgUbF.gif
1 MB, 320x180
>>81507889
Details of the coup comes out day by day and imo it seems more and more not-staged with every detail i learn like how1st army commander let erdogan know that coup will start soon in that night and invites him to his area of command so he can protect him. Still i sit and wait for more details since i am not fully decided yet wheater it is staged or not.
>>
>>81526801
>>
>>81517195

>182 attempted coups

why not just create a highway straight from the military bases to the capital, jesus
>>
>>81527033
>Doğu Perinçek

give me a break.
>>
>>81524814
It wasn't a false flag when I couped your mum's cunt
>>
>>81526640
whoa
>>
File: 1398314630335.jpg (71 KB, 720x544) Image search: [Google]
1398314630335.jpg
71 KB, 720x544
So how likely are one of the nukes to end up missing?

I don't think its going to be set off, just curious if it might end up in a russian shack in 2018
>>
>>81530195
Very unlikely, the nukes are secured in an area controlled by the Americans, in deep underground vaults which the Turks don't have access to.
>>
>>81530195
Those nukes are in underground. Even if some crazy Turkish or American general in the military base wanted to steal them it would be impossible.
>>
>>81525241
show some respect for your countrymen who were killed you filthy piece of shit
>>
>>81530524
>>81531000
Nothing is impossible.

If someone wants it to happen bad enough, it will.

For ten thousand years we said we'd never fly, now it's commercial.
>>
>>81531875
Well, in 10,000 years when they finally get that nuke, the warranty will have long expired.
>>
>>81531659
what's my explanation and experience got to do with dead soldiers? I'm stating facts.
>>
>>81510726
Fuck off, don't talk here cockroach It's not your shitty place.
>>
>>81533227
shouldnt you be out filming a war on an ipad or something?
>>
>>81512290
Kill yourself, It's not your place, don't talk here, nobody cares.
>>
File: keksade.jpg (178 KB, 1024x587) Image search: [Google]
keksade.jpg
178 KB, 1024x587
>>81533227
>>81533892
>saracens
>>
>>81512290
Turkey finished, we don't care anymore, there is no Ottoman empire to roachposting about. You will be kille soon by PKK soon.
You are all terrorists must be drive out to your middle asia shithole.
>>
File: image.jpg (25 KB, 303x212) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
25 KB, 303x212
>it's a shitskins getting mad at each other episode
>>
>>81516364
LIKE BRO <3
>>
>>81533227
>>81533892
Why so upset?
>>
File: 1441584396446.webm (398 KB, 760x314) Image search: [Google]
1441584396446.webm
398 KB, 760x314
>>81531000

why have nukes if you can't use them?
>>
>>81507889
probably a false flag desu
>>
>>81522897
> privilege of being born in a secular country

because our forefathers fought to make it that. God Speed little roach. Make Turkey Kemalist again.
>>
>>81535489
IIRC Some of the Americans based there have access to them and there are some american planes on base that can be equipped with them.
>>
>>81522290
Ha ha ha ha I gonna like Tunisia, sometimes ago Tunsian anon hurted me but I gonna forget it with your post.
>KURD here
>>
>>81535456
>KURD here
>>
File: 1310671996285.jpg (11 KB, 297x275) Image search: [Google]
1310671996285.jpg
11 KB, 297x275
>>81510825
I hear Germany is quite nice, you should consider moving there
>>
>>81536178
>k*rd here

ew
>>
>>81534725
Lol >>81534725
>Saracens
I really didn't know something about that TBQH, I just googled it now where did you hear it bro?
>>
>>81522106

wtf I hate Tunisia now.
#turkroachcoach
>>
im done with this country and i wanna move to somewhere that far far away from middle east but don't know how...
>>
>>81507889
>>81535298
>>
>>81536308
T*rk havn't get fucked and driving out from Ireland yet.
>>
>>81536557

obviously move to Sweden and help give me some keks. You just gotta say you are a syrian child, and you can watch all the anime you want and be neet forever.
>>
>>81508389
Hey anon, Once France anon told me I never knew if Jordanians are in /pol/, I said I saw another Jordan anon here, that could be you. :P
>>
File: turkey_coup.jpg (36 KB, 1527x257) Image search: [Google]
turkey_coup.jpg
36 KB, 1527x257
>>81507889
>>81508389
>>81510726

Turk anon was right all along....
>>
>>81536557
Just walk into Bulgaria and go from there. It's that easy!
>>
>>81536620
OP back.. 1 very important question

How do I wife a qt3.14 turk like pic related?
>>
File: JnZen_1468645727_1443.jpg (77 KB, 750x500) Image search: [Google]
JnZen_1468645727_1443.jpg
77 KB, 750x500
>>81537155
>those women
>qt
wot
>>
>>81537047
I've never seen two Jordanians in one thread
>>
>>81507889
not a Turkbro, but it reeks of false flag
>>
> "Why They Didn't Fire Is A Mystery" - Coup Pilots Had Erdogan's Plane In Their Sights And Did Nothing

> Sauce: http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-07-17/not-white-problem
>>
File: 1468691384723.png (235 KB, 1325x1325) Image search: [Google]
1468691384723.png
235 KB, 1325x1325
>current year
>not realizing every single publicized happening is a false flag

Come on goy.
>>
>>81537735
hahahaha bitch
>>
>>81509142
>All those people caught by the authorities are going to need to give a testimony its hard to believe that out of 1000's of people not even one is going to spill the beans.

The people who got caught aren't in the plot, that's the point. You just need some high-up conspirators to goad some of the lower ranks into a coup. Then you put everyone (on your side) into high alert, and soon as coup happens, you are ready and can flee quickly.

If it was a real coup, Erdoshit would've been dead.
>>
>>81537091
>>81536941

Actually my dad usually travel to Bulgaria. But he is a real Kemalist and i'm sure about if i'm gonna tell him about that i am moving out of country he will definitly gonna be against me
>>
>>81537962
They needed him alive as a prisoner for a show trial to preserve the appearance of the rule of law.

You don't just go murdering him in the street like they did Gaddaffi.
You put him on trial like they did Saddam.
>>
>>81510726
>>81511989
>>81513059
>>81514955
>>81517458
>>81516235
>>81519218
>>81520614
>>81525241
>>81537544
Nobody cares, PKK kill oll of you because Ottoman era was over, so in case Turkey will be another Syria, WE and GREEKS and ARMENIANS Come to make your mothers cum dumpster.
Just kill yourself before we do it, don't talk here it's not your shity place, Şerefsiz karını ve anani gotünu sikerım.
>>
>>81538584
If you cannot capture the enemy than you must eliminate the target.
>>
File: butthurtalarm.jpg (44 KB, 544x384) Image search: [Google]
butthurtalarm.jpg
44 KB, 544x384
>>81538811
BUTT HURT ALARM!!
>>
>>81517458
>This one reeks staged all over, but I am reading lots of rumors that 19 bombs were planted throughout Istanbul, supposedly to go off on Monday morning.

WTF???

I never heard this? Can any other Turk in this thread confirm?
>>
File: what_did_you_say.jpg (295 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
what_did_you_say.jpg
295 KB, 1600x1200
They've probably had so many coups people just shrug it off. It becomes Washington gossip at best.
>>
>>81539311
yes there was a rumor about that but it turned out to be lie
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 51

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.