[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Feeding
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 6
Why is she feeding him gasoline, /pol/ ?
>>
its water most likely. Dont be stupid
>>
File: nigur.jpg (29 KB, 412x430) Image search: [Google]
nigur.jpg
29 KB, 412x430
Yes, and this is a slice of ham most likely.
>>
>>81498194
do you know how much calories there is in a glass of gasoline ?
thousands.
she's helping him bulk like crazy because he obviously needs it
>>
Gotta fuel up for the big game!
>>
>>81498519
Thanks for your quick reply mate, I understand now.
>>
>>81498194

To fuel his groid engine
>>
Both are female.
>>
>>81498320
proofs?
>>
>>81498719
How can you tell?
>>
>>81498194
One cup of gasoline has about 2000 calories in it.
>>
Because there must always be a slender man.
>>
>>81498194
No joke, that's how my legs look like.
I'm turning into that dwemer in Morrowind due to this sedentary lifestyle.
>>
Burns better if it has some of it inside him
>>
>>81498194

Why can't blacks feed themselves?

It just struck me—the black population should be 5% of what it is today, but white people won't stop sending gibs to Africa.
>>
working on his mixtape
he spits fire
>>
File: fr553.jpg (202 KB, 548x579) Image search: [Google]
fr553.jpg
202 KB, 548x579
>>81498194
Cause they couldn't afford a car.
>>
>>81498194
niggah that's pool shock
>>
>>81498194
Because they ran out of crack.
>>
File: dumbfatbitch.jpg (214 KB, 720x405) Image search: [Google]
dumbfatbitch.jpg
214 KB, 720x405
>>81499772
Bingo.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ePENcrE_xcQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qJG9EZF2wJg
>>
>>81498194
That bubble butt tho
>>
Jokes aside, drinking gasoline would be probably less lethal than whatever brown puddles they draw their water from.
>>
>>81498194

>lady skelly

5spooky7m3
>>
No only do white people allow hoards of shitskins to invade their countries they throw so much charity their way the population explodes in their nations. I can't tell who's more fucked in the head the white people who allow this to happen or the dumb nigger who pumps out 5 children that dies in her arms and still thinks it's good to have several more with some surviving (still far surpassing white birthrates).

I can't wait for everything to burn. They say war is terrible? This is Hell.
>>
To light him on fire
>>
>>81502462
They pump so many children because so many dies.
Its normal way for nature to work.

With that atleast some of them survives.

Same with rats and mice.
>>
>>81498580
I chortled.
>>
>>81502999
I know this but they're still sociopaths. It's fucking disgusting and I hate everything to do with these niggers. They need to be exterminated. I would still have the moral high ground by saving countless lives overall even if it's just the suffering of subhumans.
>>
>>81503429
IQ test for uncivilized people and if they fail (only really smart pass, since without education it takes real talent), they get sterilization.

That would save whole world in couple of generations.

Not because only MUH INTALIGENDS could breed but because the stupid would not breed like vermin.
>>
How do people manage to starve I afruca for like 5 decades straight?

Are they really that stupid?
Either they're too stupid to farm, or they too retarded to work out that some areas only have enough agricultural output to support a certain population.

I mean having a famine for say 3 or 4 years is understandable but decade after decade having whole Afrucan countries full of people starving to death.

It's like they lack the basic human intelligence of reacting to your environment and changing your behaviour to survive better.
>>
File: AfricanMIgrantsRiot.jpg (97 KB, 639x443) Image search: [Google]
AfricanMIgrantsRiot.jpg
97 KB, 639x443
>>81504026
Yes, they have measured intelligence around 80.

They are really really stupid.

2 stories i know as real:

1960's Finnish missionaries went to africa to build a well into village that had to get water from...far away, i think it was like 20km away or something.

So, they built a well and it produced water and villages were rejoicing.
Missionaries said that its underground watersource that takes a long time to fill up, so villagers should use that water very very sparingly.

Did they? Ofcourse not. When first of the villager woke at the morning, he turned the tap on and let the water flow, and the villagers let the water flow whole day because IT WAS MAGICAL AND THEIR OWN WELL AND IT CANT NEVER END and only at the evening they turned it off, because no one needs water at night, doh.

Well was empty in 3 weeks, but as a added bonus, it also dried the well that was 20km away so the other village started having serious problem too.

So what did the niggers do?
1. they went to war with each other, which meant group of men attacking other village and then retaliation
2. After a while they started blaming white people for causing harm for both villages and making things worse.
3. Both villages were abandoned because no water anymore
4. after couple of years both villages well were working again because it had gathered water back BUT:
5. No nigger believed it anymore, since it must be a white mens trap to lure people back to those abandoned villages!

Ill tell another story at the next post.
>>
File: Abo.jpg (66 KB, 540x304) Image search: [Google]
Abo.jpg
66 KB, 540x304
>>81505891
There was great famine somewhere in africa and finnish missionaries thought that thy have to help the niggers.

Since the area had a lots of rivers and water, but was unacceccible for some reason, i think it was because of wars, missionaries decided that they will drop seeds from planes, so the niggers can grow crops and feed themselves.

So airdrop happened and everything went well, villages after village got airdropped seeds that were premade (sorry for lack of proper englishword here) for growing crops, but unusable as food.

Did the niggers grow crops? Ofcourse not
They thought it was food aid and ate the fucking premade seed and got sick and started blaming white people for trying to fucking poison them!!

Later when missionaries heard about it, they started to put instructions in pictures into sacks of seed that its not edible, but for growing, but it was too late.

Niggers KNEW that white men is trying to poison them, so they gathered those newly dropped seeds and burned in big bonfire.

Fucking dumbass lazy niggers.
>>
>>81506705
>>81505891
Great posts Finbro
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.