[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Okay /pol/, enough is enough. We need to take out the human trash.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4
File: famiryphoto.jpg (2 MB, 3745x2224) Image search: [Google]
famiryphoto.jpg
2 MB, 3745x2224
Okay /pol/, enough is enough. We need to take out the human trash. Baton Rogue, Brawltimore, Chiragnarok... all of it has to come to an end.

Who here amongst you has the balls to begin clearing out the waste that has infected our country?
>>
Posting in an FBI thread
>>
File: 241ds.png (547 KB, 548x406) Image search: [Google]
241ds.png
547 KB, 548x406
Depends, whats your plan?
>>
Shut the fuck up lil white boy. None of u will do shit.
>>
include me in the >FBI 4CHAN DOMESTIC TERROR FILE
>>
>>81486919
I wanna be in the screenshot too!!
>>
File: image.png (1 MB, 2000x2060) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1 MB, 2000x2060
>>81486987
This thread is FBI approved

Please continue
>>
Haha those darned black persons. Am I right /kek/?

Have any of my fellow four chan users commited hate crimes? Please describe in detail.
>>
>>81487110

You know, entice other alt-righters to rise up and confront the troublesome population
>>
Hey how are you doing today fellow white supremacists? Who else wants to attack a synagogue tonight?
>>
>>81486919
/pol/ is a board of peace, and would NEVER condone violence of any sort against anyone at all,
anyone who performs violence in the name of /pol/ is no true /pol/lock and is against all of the teachings of /pol/.
>>
so what's better, AK or AR
>>
>>81488632

1488, right guys? Hitler was a good guy!
>>
>>81488632
>>81489607
/pol/ is a board of peace, and would NEVER condone violence of any sort against anyone at all,
anyone who performs violence in the name of /pol/ is no true /pol/lock and is against all of the teachings of /pol/.
>>
>>
>>81486919
There is no need to act, that sociopath Sam Hyde will take care of it in due time.
>>
File: 1464388154827.jpg (68 KB, 550x554) Image search: [Google]
1464388154827.jpg
68 KB, 550x554
>>
>>81486919
I hear you brother. Some of you are alright.

Don't go to Baton Rouge tomorrow... unless you're ready for a delicious cupcake at my bake sale to benefit the police department!
>>
/pol/ is a civilized place of peaceful thinkers who react and comment on current events, politics, history and culture. Any notions of extremism are satirical, and things that are shocking or offensive exist not to promulgate violence, but to allow the expression of frustration in a hyperbolic and harmless way. This is a satire board of fake opinions by people who find politically incorrect statements to be ironic and humorous. Please do not inject the fomenting of violent actions on our humble Mongolian flower arrangement website.
>>
>>81487935
underrated
>>
Teachings of /pol/ 5:32 -
"If anyone slays a person, it would be as if he slew the whole people"

Anyone who performed violence would be against the true teachings of /pol/.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.