[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Church
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: IMG_20160717_113002.jpg (2 MB, 2448x3264) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160717_113002.jpg
2 MB, 2448x3264
I just found out my parish sponsored an Iraqi """ refugee""" family (pic related). I could almost hear my mother's cries of "REEEEEEEE".

At least we also called forward the police officers to pray over them and show solidarity.

So how was church, /pol/?
>>
>>81474519
Are they Christians or Muslims?

It makes a huge difference.
>>
>>81474519

time to convert to Orthodoxy
>>
>>81474620
It makes a slight-to-moderate difference.
>>
>>81474620

Apparently they're Muslims. I didn't see them come forward as I was administering the Body, or see them make the sign of the Cross.
>>
>>81474813
Why go from bad to bad? OP, drop the silliness and become an atheist.
>>
>>81474867
>>81474519

Bullshit. If you convert them to Christ or if they're already christian it makes a huge difference.

Besides Church are so much better at screening and assimilating people then the government.

Churches help and raise people up to a civilized level. When goverment does it the regulate them to ghettos and create a subversive culture within the community
>>
>>81474927
Your church fucked up.

Fucking makes me mad. These people are the reason the Christians can't live in peace in the Middle East yet the church doesn't do anything to defend them and instead helps the enemy.
>>
File: Yeb.png (192 KB, 459x624) Image search: [Google]
Yeb.png
192 KB, 459x624
Is... Is that Jeb?
>>
>>81474519
Church? I got better things to do with my time. I went to the gym.
>>
>>81474927
>Apparently they're Muslims.

Leave your church. Tell them why.
>>
>>81474519

American Hi , how are you ? Good politics?
>>
>>81474927
So you're Catholic?

#notallchristians
>>
>>81475995
김 하십시오
>>
>>81474519
those pews look comfy.
>>
>>81474927
Make a statement and go to a different church
Cuck
>>
>>81475995
Fuck off Kim
>>
>>81476473

They are. I've fallen asleep on them countless times when I was a young lad
>>
>>81475204

> drop the silliness and become an atheist.

kek. Enjoy hell faggot.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.