[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it possible to deny Trump but remain red pilled?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (49 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
49 KB, 400x400
Is it possible to deny Trump but remain red pilled?
>>
>>81466227
if you are a 'purist' like that guy, then yes
>>
Bill Clinton did take guns out of niggers' hands...
>>
>>81466227

Probably not on /pol/ though. Stop rocking the boat, motherfucker.
>>
>>81466227
Trump's a protest candidate...no1 in their right mind would vote him under normal circumstances
>>
>>81466227

Come home Ben.
>>
>>81466227
Nope, tio Donaldo is the ultimate redpill, is the crimson-pill
>>
Sure.

What if Trump really is a puppet in the end? He is getting all kinds of support worldwide especially from Israel.

Not trusting the government or politicians PERIOD is completely red pilled in my book.
>>
You can't be red-pilled and support a Globalist wall-street puppet like Trump
>>
>>81466599
Pretty much, but there's no-one else so Trump it is.
>>
there's nothing """"redpilled"""" about supporting trump, no matter how much the trump campaign shills try to convince you otherwise

honestly this board has gone to the fucking dogs
>>
I oppose trump on the grounds that he is a fatass, and I consider that to be degenerate
>>
File: USA President.jpg (135 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
USA President.jpg
135 KB, 640x640
>>81466227
it's literally the only way to be redpilled.

>pol actually adores this man
>>
Yes, of course it is. Being redpilled just means you know the truth about the world, it doesn't mean you have to oppose the march of globalism.
>>
>>81466599
i would. we need to stop beaner invasion. whites gonna be a minority in america faster than muzzies take over EU
>>
>>81466227
Considering that trump is a repackaged neocon whose in bed with the jews, seeing through him is the red pill
>>
>>81466227
yes
>>
File: ben.jpg (36 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
ben.jpg
36 KB, 640x360
Being "redpilled" is like religion, unintelligent basement dwellers stick to beliefs to feel like they understand something. Real intellectuals don't need to find "the truth" from Youtube videos.
>>
>>81466227
No, because the only other option is putting a woman in charge.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.