[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
are these kinds of stupid video games at least partially responsible
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 6
File: gtav_xbox360tv_1280.jpg (682 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
gtav_xbox360tv_1280.jpg
682 KB, 1920x1080
are these kinds of stupid video games at least partially responsible for these waves of gratuitous violence that are happening in the west?
>>
File: 2HT4P66.gif (212 KB, 501x585) Image search: [Google]
2HT4P66.gif
212 KB, 501x585
Nice try kike

You want to ban guns and free speech. We see right through you.
>>
>>81459717
No. This is just those capitalizing on the degeneration of society. Everybody is desensitized to violence already, these games just prove it.
>>
>>81459717
most gun related deaths are suicides in the USA
>>
>>81459717

As much as shitposting is responsible for the creation of literature masterpieces
>>
Shut the fuck up faggot!
>>
>>81459717

No, its because people have a false sense of entitlement without understanding the nature of responsibility.
>>
>>81459717
No, gun violence decreased in the last 20 years.
>>
not really seeing as mostly white kids play those games and they rarely shot anything compared to blacks
>>
Friendly reminder that GTA V will be hosting an in-game gay pride parade
>>
I'm honestly starting to believe that the media is completely incapable of reporting that the rate of crime is down. As though there's some fundamental phenomenon preventing such a thing. Otherwise people would be aware of the fact and wouldn't make mistakes like OP.
>>
Violent vidya is (""banned"") over here and we have one of the highest murder rates in the world.
>>
>>81459717
>game about the violence and depravity of the west is somehow the cause of said violence and depravity

I dont play video games but thats stupid. Is there any substantial evidence for amy of the claims made about video games besides a shoddy chart made by a mad old republican whose scared of computers?

Lets focus on real problems.
>>
File: 1452818885952.jpg (43 KB, 337x404) Image search: [Google]
1452818885952.jpg
43 KB, 337x404
>>81459717

http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1002/soej.12139/pdf

No evidence games have anything to do with violent crime.

Truck off, french frog faggot.
>>
>>81460374
When and where?

Got my guy all muzzied up already.
>>
>>81459717
I sometimes wonder how much money will fall out of a pedestrians pockets if I hit them with my car.
>>
>>81459717

It's like this:

>degeneracy is promoted in society by academics and, in turn, by the politicians, journalists etc. who are educated by them;
>various media (films, TV shows, videogames) start to reflect the taste for degeneracy;
>these media consequently normalize and thus encourage more bad behaviour.

A fish rots from the head, so the answer is not to ban media we don't like but to replace our hopelessly corrupt academic and political elites.
>>
>>81459717
No,despite what the media wants you to think,crime and murder rates are dropping worldwide in most developed and developing countries.
Well,except for France and Belgium.
>>
Yes but only because niggers can't control themselves and are far more open to their influences.

Yoir average white GTA player is harmless but a nog with no dad who plays it all day probably isnt
>>
It's kind of like the thing of nature vs nurture. It has somewhat of an affect, but other factors can overlap it. This is what gamers don't understand.
>>
>>81459717
No. Low iq and shit genes are responsible for violent criminals not video games
>>
Honestly though 4chan is more harmful to society
>>
>>81459717
The Trump says yes
>>
File: image.jpg (53 KB, 585x328) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
53 KB, 585x328
>>81461870
>4chan

You spelled Facebook wrong
>>
>>81460690
>“We’ve made the parade indestructible. Not to moralize, but rather to show that love will always triumph over hate,” says Christian Valtersson, president at Stockholm Pride.
Kek More like godmode triumph over hate.
>>
>>81461988
They both are

Read Unabomber. He's a fucking prophet
>>
>>81459717
gta is innocent. pic related is responsible for nice fthough.
>>
File: tmp_28328-Cqm7ZmW1629984462.jpg (103 KB, 1341x1252) Image search: [Google]
tmp_28328-Cqm7ZmW1629984462.jpg
103 KB, 1341x1252
>its a "lets blame everything else except the actual cause of violence" episode
Fucking libkeks
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.