[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hello /pol/. i have been browsing there for 1 week. but there
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 12
File: allah-esmaa.jpg (265 KB, 1280x800) Image search: [Google]
allah-esmaa.jpg
265 KB, 1280x800
Hello /pol/. i have been browsing there for 1 week. but there is a thing i dont under stand. i am muslim man, alhamdullilah but you hate islam? why? islam is knowledge islam doesn't order violence. as our prophet sallah-ul alayhi assalam said: killing a man is like killing entire humanity.
christians in here killing us, christian in europe crusading in middle easter, christians in america bombing muslim mans in pakistan...
but you say islam is violent because some man who hardly muslim go crazy for personel reasons and kill some people. did you ever thought why they attacck europe? becase you attack muslims. that why they attack you,
think about it.
allah bless everyone, i hope you find the true way some day
>>
islam is shit
>>
>>81446806
The goat fucking prophet was a pedophile
>>
>>81447301
Some Hadiths are not reliable enough but okay.
>>
>>81446806
The true way is that religion is the highest moral authority a man can have. So the world cant exist peacefully while different religions exist. Either we kill you or you kill us, only then the earth will know peace.

Rot in hel

til valhall
>>
>>81446806
>>81447196

Oh shit, Cameroon-Rwanda war when?
>>
Bukhari :: Book 1 :: Volume 11 :: Hadith 626

Narrated Abu Huraira:

The Prophet said, "No prayer is harder for the hypocrites than the Fajr and the 'Isha' prayers and if they knew the reward for these prayers at their respective times, they would certainly present themselves (in the mosques) even if they had to c awl." The Prophet added, "Certainly I decided to order the Mu'adh-dhin (call-maker) to pronounce Iqama and order a man to lead the prayer and then take a fire flame to burn all those who had not left their houses so far for the prayer along with their houses."
>>
>>81446806
>killing a man is like killing entire humanity.
>Muhammad came up with this
KEK
It was literally referenced from the Bible, and in the next paragraph of that line LITERALLY SAYS TO KILL NON-MUSLIMS
KEK
>>
File: image.jpg (319 KB, 2000x1000) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
319 KB, 2000x1000
>>81446806
Who let you out of your cage
>>
>>81446806
TWO RARE AFRICAN FLAGS WHAT
Anyways fuck your prophet and fuck your religion. Go back to fucking sheep, Abdullah Malik.
>>
>>81446806
'True Islam' has always advocated killing your enemies.

Muslims know this, and you're blatantly lying if you say otherwise.

Islam is only a religion of peace when 100% of the world is Muslim. Until then, Islam is a religion of war.
>>
File: 1468717973138.jpg (518 KB, 700x900) Image search: [Google]
1468717973138.jpg
518 KB, 700x900
>>81446806

OP is a hypocrite kafir.

Talking to infidels to gain our trust.
>>
>>81446806
REAL Christianity has never been practiced that way.

>Jesus answered, “My kingdom is not of this world. If my kingdom were of this world, my servants would have been fighting, that I might not be delivered over to the Jews. But my kingdom is not from the world.” - John 18:36

I pray you come to salvation through Christ. Believe in Him.
>>
File: 000_3866.jpg (566 KB, 900x1200) Image search: [Google]
000_3866.jpg
566 KB, 900x1200
>>81446806
That's a really well thought out argument. Here, have some prime muslim pussy.
>>
File: 1468407207871.jpg (257 KB, 1102x892) Image search: [Google]
1468407207871.jpg
257 KB, 1102x892
>>81446806
Don't act like we were friends before isis..

At this point..i don't care if kebab ali smiles when he sells his food or if you're mother is totally a good women.
All the males are fucked in the head and there is nothing you could do about it because of the book..
You always act like we hate you because of isis,we actually don't give a fuck about isis our militarys could crush them completey in a week..
It is you guys who live here between us and are worse than niggers.
slimey arrogant unloyal thiefs and liars who fuck everything up ..
We don't want to live with you guys you can do all your shit in your shitholes against each other thats no problem but no you use youre fuckinh guerilla tactics with racism and islamophobe bullshit so that you can stay here for whatever reason becsuse you guys obviously don't like us..and we don't like you...and since you guys clinch so hard we have to hate isis and because you guys can't out of your skins stuff like france will happen again and again until you get your new crusade type war...and then watch..when 1 starts and say fuck it ..how all the countries will turn against you

you guys are not religious on a daily basis but arrogant assholes and thats why you guys are always the first who start shit everybody knows it..you are not the afroamericans who where slaves and obviously get profiled anf now you are pissed..no no..you can't steal that.. we all know it
>>
>>81447785
Also this.

I have no idea how the sufis read the Quran, but they're only about 1% of the whole Muslim population so...
>>
File: hitlerdoge.jpg (183 KB, 526x715) Image search: [Google]
hitlerdoge.jpg
183 KB, 526x715
Islam is a distraction to force the discourse into a civic nationalist box.

Race and genetics is what matters.

Arabs are IQ 85 subhumans. They are hopeless regardless of religion.
>>
>>81446806
>islam is knowledge

Where is your space station then you fucking mongrel.
>>
>>81447416
You believe a 7th century warlord cared how old she was?
>>
>>81448254

An islamic aryan empire would go to space.

The problem with arabs is they are functionally retarded. Their gene pool is garbage.
>>
>>81448140
True, it is arabs that do all the terrorism shit. And africans but they are stupid as hell too.

Only Persians are somewhat normal (as normal as you can be under Islam).
>>
>>81446806
Fuck off
>>
>>81448557
not only is it garbage, it's actively fighting evolution through backwards ass practices.
And that's not even putting the fucking environment of the middle east into the equation. They are living proof of degeneration through not using the neo-cortex and instead going full reptile brain through their idiotic doctrines.
>>
>>81446806

Fuck off we don't need more religions, we have plenty in EVROPA, if we dump christianity there's much more to chose from then fuckin islame
>>
Nice proxy mang!
>>
>>81446806
hell no, take your recruitment somewere else paki fuck
>>
>>81446806
I hate Islam, because it claims to overrule local laws via sharia.
It's fine that you believe in God, as long as it doesn't mean you follow retarded sharia law.
Basically no way we could ever make it work. The book is holy and un-reformable.
>>
File: 31c.png (242 KB, 443x523) Image search: [Google]
31c.png
242 KB, 443x523
>>81446806
I kind of have an interest in reaching out to you guys, in fact. Like, you clearly mean well, you're just following a false narrative. I could give you 100 reasons Christianity is better than Islam, but I think I'll sum it up by saying that Christianity is not of this world, while Islam is. The Law and the Prophets are all hung on the law of love, loving God and your neighbor while Islam has a world-centric view, an expectation of a global conquest, elaborate rituals etc. THEN deliverance. Islam is of this earth, while Christ is so much more.
>>
I don't hate it, just don't want it here.
Keep it in your own nations and all will be fine.
>>
>>81449838
It's all bullshit, anyway.
>>
>>81449991
*dibs*
>>
>>81446806
>>81447196
R A R E
A
R
E
>>
>>81449987
Not even sure I'd like it in another nation.
But it would make it a hell of a lot easier to wipe them out, I guess.
>>
>>81446806
do us a favor and kys, fucking shitskin
shouldn't you be focused on finding food in the wild ?

Islam is shit and so are you.
>>
>>81446806
>>81447196
Africans in /pol/? rare
>>
>>81446806
Slms human garbage frequent this board, do not bother with them.In there arrogance they expect us to bend over like all the other people they have fucked with through history.That said killing innocents is reprehensible and i hope the murderers on both sides burn.Do not get involved in that.
>>
File: luv.jpg (357 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
luv.jpg
357 KB, 1280x960
>>81448557
wrong man, i live with them, if people where educated they wouldn't be muslims some are educated and muslims because their parents force feed them bs since they are tods

>religion of peace
>find out you're not a muslims
>loses their shit

i got rid of islam when i was 16 thanks to american culture weaboo culture and science
>>
>>81446806
The truth is, anyone who commits heinous acts of violence does so in defiance of god and it is like killing all humanity because that person's humanity and connection to God dies when this happens, this is in all religions. There are good people all over the world my Muslim brother. The earthly names we have for religions are different but the true and holy name of the real and true God is the same anywhere you go. What I mean is that the good people of this world, we all believe in the same thing, I hope we can all stay safe, not a single other person should get hurt.
>>
>>81446806
I don't care. I just want you gone. Muh peaceful majority are irrelevant. In 1940 we didn't say #notallnazis, we firebombed the fuckers.

It for the good of the species, evolution in action.
>>
>>81448557
As an Arab. I have to agree, people who go to the west usually just end up being absolute retards. We also have retards in the Arab world, but there they are treated like retards. You guys are being used by retarded Arabs using their identity as a shield. It is like that BLM movement, anything wrong they do and try to get prosecuted for they try to say "it's because I am black". I literally don't see why Arabs go like " Why does the west hate us?" . It's because of retarded fucks who are in the West that use this name to fuck around. Imho, all Arabs in SA and below need an IQ check while above needs a segregation again
>>
File: Crownfu_01.jpg (264 KB, 1024x1326) Image search: [Google]
Crownfu_01.jpg
264 KB, 1024x1326
>>81451049
Good for you annon. To bad not all ppl in the islamic world think like you.
>>
>>81446806
oh fuck off
>>
File: Zimbabwe.gif (357 B, 16x11) Image search: [Google]
Zimbabwe.gif
357 B, 16x11
>>81447196
Ultra-rare
>>
> islam is knowledge

Religions are anti-knowledge.
If you believe in any of them it's already a sign you're not educated enough.

It's what I hate the most about those terrorists attacks. Dozens or hundreds of people are killed because of retarded beliefs that should no longer exist in our time
>>
File: words of gold.png (13 KB, 882x255) Image search: [Google]
words of gold.png
13 KB, 882x255
>>81447585
these books are fabricated sunni books.
>>
>>81446806
Fuck off with your taqqiya. Islam is inherently evil and needs to be purged from the world.
>>
>>81446806
>islam doesn't order violence... killing a man is like killing entire humanity.
>did you ever thought why they attacck europe? becase you attack muslims.

Typical muslim.

I'm sick of your 9yo rethoric.
>>
>>81446806
>killing a man is like killing entire humanity.

Aw man it's THIS line. As bullshit as it comes.

Twenty bucks says that pigslimes only see fellow pigslimes as human or some shit and they proceed to kill indiscriminately anyways despite this line.
>>
>>81446806
Your oh so lovely prophet was a pedophile and a zoophile.

Somebody needs to draw a picture of Mohammad and post it in this thread.
>>
>>81446806
massive inbreeding
>>
>>81446806

Islam is shit, and op is a faggot.
>>
If you guys would start targeting Israel, this board would turn overnight.
>>
>>81446806
RARE FLAG
A
R
E
Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.