[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Your potential next president on building a wall... And bathrooms.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 5
File: ss+(2016-07-17+at+07.25.55).jpg (74 KB, 540x377) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2016-07-17+at+07.25.55).jpg
74 KB, 540x377
https://twitter.com/HillaryClinton/status/754481682930028544

Vid is pretty much Trump saying Walls are easier to build than Bathrooms.

Isn't that true though? I don't get her social media team
>>
Huh that was an attack on Trump? Bathrooms are harder to build than walls.
>>
>>81444810
Bathrooms have walls anyway.
>>
File: Trump.png (10 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
Trump.png
10 KB, 225x225
>>81444810
LOW ENERGY
O
W

E
N
E
R
G
Y
>>
Its easier to set up a row of planks than build a square box with plumbing.
>>
>>81444810
>women in charge of understanding construction
>>
Yeah,bathrooms are indeed tougher to build than walls.

Her point?
>>
>>81445321
And plumbing. And lightning. And a floor. Usually tiled. A mile of bathrooms would be much harder to build than a mile of wall.
>>
Bathrooms
>plumbing
>electricals for lights
>maybe delicate ceramics like mirrors or tiles
>proper drainage
>if there's a shower you're going to have to tank some of the walls

Wall
>bricks
>upwards direction

All this serves to prove is that Hillary has no concept of how the world works when you don't get paid millions to give speeches.
>>
>>81444810
If trump wasn't a complete retard he would just say he is building a bathroom for every single gender, and because of how many genders there the resulting structure would end up blocking the entire U.S.-mexico border.

Also the plumbing would just drain into mexico so they have to put up with all the hormones from these genderfluid retardkin
>>
>>81444810
One needs plumbing. The other is literally a post in the ground with chain link fencing nailed into it.

She needs to go back to shutting her mouth. It's the only thing that makes her ratings go up.
>>
>>81445632
top kek I wish he did say that.
>>
>>81445638
I worked in a wall panel assembly line, I can confirm that walls are pretty damned easy to build.
>>
But again, this is the problem when your campaign is run by hundreds of interns. They're not all diamonds.
>>
>>81444810
Walls are a subset of bathrooms.
In order to build a bathroom you must first build four walls.
Walls are objectively easier to build than a bathroom.
>>
How are hilldogs reacting to this? Trump made an objectively correct point and hillary's trying to use it as if trump said something absurd
>>
File: O.png (689 KB, 1080x1433) Image search: [Google]
O.png
689 KB, 1080x1433
>>81445900
Not the first time that's happened.
>>
>>81446229
What did she mean by this?
>>
>>81444810
>Walls are easier to build than Bathrooms.
>Isn't that true though?

Yeah the funny thing is that it's probably less costly to undertake a massive public works project like the wall, than to issue a law that requires new bathrooms to be built everywhere by private business.

But then economics isn't the strong suit of the people this is appealing to so it doesn't matter.
>>
>>81444810
>this ad was brought to you by people who never had an actual job besides unpaid internship
>vote hillary, she is just like you, only better
>>
File: 345345345345345.png (48 KB, 1195x278) Image search: [Google]
345345345345345.png
48 KB, 1195x278
>>81446373
>>
>>81444810
I'm not going to watch the video, but didn't Trump say he thinks trannies should get to use the bathroom they want? Is Hillary trying to stump him on that?
>>
>>81446229
Yup, that is equality in a nutshell.
>>
>>81446229
How is what Trump said a bad thing in the slightest? Are Hillary's Twitter people literally that stupid?
>>
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 1566x1176) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 1566x1176
>>81446373
We don't know. I'm actually surprised she's still using that opening screen. We're all pretty much convinced there is active subversion in her social media campaign.
>>
>>81446229
Are they seriously that fucking retarded?
>>
>>81444810
Anyone who understands construction would realize how hard it is to implement bathrooms on high floors in a sky scraper, which I assume he was referring to.
>>
>>81446717
No. It's just Trump saying walls are easier to build than bathrooms. That is all. There's no context to whatever point the dumb cunt is trying to make. Does she think it's objectively untrue? Does she think it subjectively untrue? Does she believe it's an absurd thing for a presidential candidate to say?
>>
>>81446870
Any one who actually have experience fixing anything related to water can tell you it is not that easy.
Specially comparing it to wall.
>>
>>81447021
Apparently. I just like how Trump just throws out his own insults and put downs to Clinton on twitter whilst her army of interns can't do shit back
>>
This shit about tranny bathrooms is so fucking pathetic
>>
>>81446229
Omg how dare he even suggest women get paid based on their performance and not on the sagginess of their vaginas.
>>
I legit think her PR team is trying to sabotage her, just look at all the dumb shit her twitter account posts.
>>
>>81444810
>building a wall is easier than framing, pouring, venting, plumbing, lighting, finishing, and maintaining a bathroom
>this is a controversial idea to Clinton and co.

Retarded?
>>
>>81446781
>Donald Trump thinks workplace pregnancy is an "inconvenience" to business

IT IS

What the fuck is this cunt on?

Jesus fucking Christ
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.