[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Trudeau BTFO
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 13
File: Sexual_Predator.jpg (80 KB, 915x590) Image search: [Google]
Sexual_Predator.jpg
80 KB, 915x590
>http://www.ledevoir.com/politique/quebec/474905/un-canada-postnational

Where were you when Justin was BTFO by Quebec? I won't translate the whole text because I'm a lazy piece of shit and I have to leech off the Canadian's welfare system (busy life).

Lisée basically tells him to go fuck himself with multiculturalism and even if he wanted a multicultural state, he'd have to admit the existence of every single nation in that state, not just the Canadians, the Indians(smelly ones) and the gooks. However, Trudeau refuses to name Quebec as a nation and goes to extreme length to avoid doing so.

He then mentions Quebec, one of the three (if we count natives as a whole) founding nations of Canada, has been opposing multiculturalism since the start, to the point we never signed the Canadian constitution.

Since Trudeau spoke of a post-national state, Lisée takes it back and ask him if that means there's not a single nation in Canada, thus going against the idea of multiculturalism, which gets confusing to him.

>inb4 angry Canacucks
Quebec will uncuck you, don't worry.
>>
Yeah I know you guys have that whole thing over Quebec being the "real" Canada, eh?
>>
>>81439918

Isn't Montreal full of niggers and Arabs?
>>
It doesn't matter how many public buildings Quebec builds and calls the 'National X" Quebec is not a nation, never was and never will be.
>>
>>81439918
NIGHT OF THE KNIVES
>>
>>81440026
Not really. We see ourselves (maybe wrongly) as the first European nation to have settled in Canada and to be the initial founders. We don't deny the importance Anglos had on shaping the country though, but we refer to our land as Quebec, rather than Canada or "real Canada"
>>81440126
Yes, like most big cities in the Western world. However, whites are fed up with them, especially out of Montreal.
>>
>>81440347

Nice. Glad to hear whites are fed up.

New apartheid when?
>>
>>81439918
I'd never have thought Quebec would be the one to save the West, but I guess it makes sense. No one calls them racist for having pride.
>>
>>81440533
Yeah because the apartheid solved the nigs problem in the US. Deport them all, purge your country once for all.
>>
>>81439918
I'm from MTL and I can tell you right now that this province has went to absolute shit due to its obsession with the referendum, in 80, 95 and again more recently (I don't know the dates). Separatists are usually uneducated east or north Montréal trash that have no idea that when you trade pride for class, you can't go back. That's exactly what's going on in this province, Quebec was once the shinning example of Canadian life and now the beautiful city that once was MTL, is falling to bits because of this (along with the 17 mafia families that somehow are staying alive).
>>
>>81440533
We've been fed up for a while. We never liked foreigners much. But, our hands are tied because of a rotten democracy system. It won't happen.
>>81440639
We're far from saving the West, our nation doesn't have any relevance outside of Canada and the Francosphere.

Best we'll do is save Canada from itself or gtfo and save ourselves.
>>
>>81441099
We're not a nation you trash, you're the BS in hochelag that I kick in the head on regular bases.
>>
>>81441046
>>81441046
I'll agree with you and say the referendums fucked up Quebec. But it isn't because of white trash.

Let's split the Canadian dick sucking faggots and the Quebecois into two categories: No and Yes, respectively. The No's added one and one and found out immigrants will join their camp by default (they move to Canada, why would they want to leave it?) Thus, in addition to suppressing national identity like in other western countries, Immigrants in Quebec also pushed the idea we shouldn't leave Canada (Just like immigrants with Brexit for reference).

Thus, they vote en masse for the same government over and over, having only one party part of the No. Assuming they aren't more or less corrupt than other parties, we must admit a single-party system sucks for democracy and will ultimately lead to massive corruption. In addition to being rotten from A to Z, they also bring in more immigrants to boost their numbers.
>>81441593
Good goy.
>>
>>81441099
You're probably those poser ass "punks" that cycle through 40 dogs a week because they can't feed themselves but somehow can get a new dog every other hour.
>>
>>81439918
Based Quebec should be free
>>
Both kids of Indians smell. Which are you referring to? The pepperoni, b.o. and gasoline Indians, or the b.o. curry and feces Indians?
>>
File: 1448706382663.webm (2 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1448706382663.webm
2 MB, 1280x720
>>81439918
How to BTFO Trudeau:
>Trudeau: I believe in a post-national state
>/pol/: Does that include the First Nations people?
>>
>>81440347

As a Newfie, and thus a captive member of a subsumed colonial dominion, I support the french resistance. You are a nation, you're Real Canada, you're whatever you want if it gets a 51% frogxit referendum and kicks the rotten structure down.

I am prepared to suffer economic collapse and live solely off fish and moose and fuck only my attractive inbred kin if it makes this happen.

Not like it's a sacrifice, since I do that anyway. But I try to stick to my cousin's cousins.
>>
I would rather learn french then watch the country turn brown. Trudeau won't win another election. He has done nothing except flood us with mud people.
>>
>>81442010
Curry.
>>81442178
Even with Quebec's national identity out of the Question. Canada's political system is rotten. It needs a solid reform. That's probably one of the only good thing Trudeau wants to bring to the table. I simply hope he does it well and provinces then adopt the new structure.
>>81441866
Even if you dislike our accent and we think you're "chiants" at times, we're bro for life.
>>
File: gYuNw9z[1].png (215 KB, 1080x1080) Image search: [Google]
gYuNw9z[1].png
215 KB, 1080x1080
>>81442411
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0l1EYNoHY1A
Those feels.
>>
>>81439918
Vive le Québec libre!
>>
File: BLACKED.png (54 KB, 712x385) Image search: [Google]
BLACKED.png
54 KB, 712x385
>>81439918
>>
>>81442073
the black dude's face every time
>>
You're all a bunch of welfare devouring cunts that expect to leave the Country and still be supported by Ottawa through tax benefits then whine about how you aren't represented despite having the second most seats in parliament when you provide neither enough revenue or have enough population to deserve it.

I'd gladly let you seperate but you'd all throw a hissyfit over not getting anything except the space between montreal and quebec city
>>
Quebec, Newfoundland and Alberta, defenders of the true north strong and free.
>>
>>81443605
Shouldn't you be prepping the bull right now?
>>
>>81443759
>Quebec, Newfoundland and Alberta, defenders of the true north strong and free.
Hardly Newfoundland was a clean sweep for the Liberals, and Quebec was little better.
>>
>>81444071
Shouldn't you be bending over for Achmed?
>>
>>81444106
Newfies only vote liberal because they hate conservatives for fucking the cod fishery

you won't meet a Newfie that has a pro-trudeau viewpoint and the vast majority of newfies who have never left the island have never seen a shitskin in their life outside of media.
>>
>>81444106
>using voting patterns as proof of who's Canadian when all three main parties are openly anti-Canadian and the only difference is what foreigners they care about more than us
>>
>>81444296
They sound like Tasmanians твн
>>
>>81444071
Funny coming from the country with a major snackbar'ing every 6 months
>>
>>81444434
They're pretty much Canada's tasmania lad

newfies are a bunch of drunk, middle-aged white irish descendents who shit talk conservatives and vote liberal despite having right-wing opinions
>>
>>81444577
Are they slightly inbred? If so it's a perfect match.
>>
>>81444690
>slightly

every single town has a population of 50-100 people and most of them are cousins

newfoundland's been generally isolated for almost 500 years with just irish and scottish settlers.
>>
File: 469855290_dc21ae7d51_b.jpg (413 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
469855290_dc21ae7d51_b.jpg
413 KB, 1024x768
>>81444834
Interesting, I'd like to visit some day

Tassy is comfy as fuck, feels like being back in the 50s or something.
>>
File: DSCF3524.jpg (2 MB, 3648x2736) Image search: [Google]
DSCF3524.jpg
2 MB, 3648x2736
Trudeau peut manger mon phallus.

Vive le Québec libre!
>>
File: image.jpg (30 KB, 319x205) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
30 KB, 319x205
French Canada is the best Canada. The other Canada is hardly Canada
If you lived here for a day you'd understand
>>
>>81443605
>Muh Wealth redistribution
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FDZLJYj4nQ
Learn French, watch this. He basically says if we fucked up wealth distribution and took back everything we give you. We'd basically have 2,000,000,000 more $ per year. Your wealth distribution is shit.
>>
File: paladin of Quebec.jpg (129 KB, 600x887) Image search: [Google]
paladin of Quebec.jpg
129 KB, 600x887
>>81439918
Vive le Quebec libre!
>>
quebec is the happiest place to live, also the whitest, quebec city
>>
>>81440639
>No one calls them racist

No one dares criticize them too much for anything. For fear of them separating. That's been their overall strategy for a while now.
>>
>>81439918
>>http://www.ledevoir.com/politique/quebec/474905/un-canada-postnational

i don't get it either. seems like some semantic mental gymnastics to me.
>>
>>81445913
No.
They call us racist all the time.
>>
File: Newfoundland 4.jpg (630 KB, 1024x682) Image search: [Google]
Newfoundland 4.jpg
630 KB, 1024x682
>>81445233
Newfoundland feels older.

Most of Newfoundland is literally people living in small two-story shreds on the coast, and these sheds are 200-300 years old.

It's really comfy, but it's a really simple life-style. Most newfies don't even give a damn about politics outside of wanting their fishery back; because most canadian politics rarely effect Newfoundland. Fuck, most Canadian federal politics only effects Ontario and Quebec.
>>
>>81445528
Wow 2 billion dollars per year out of a gdp of 363 billion in a country with a GDP of 1.827 trillion.

I assume you would have no military since thats unaffordable
No industry either because everything is based out of Toronto because of the TSX
Service sector would collapse as people really only send you stuff because you are part of Canada
No real governmental structure either because outside of lumber you have nothing anybody else wants

Wanna know why Quebec is still part of Canada? It's real simple you are a bunch of annoying frenchmen sitting on lumber and metal and it would be too annoying to kick you out and put the aboriginals in charge of all of it.
>>
>>81446007
Quebec gets kid gloves treatment from Ottawa overall. It's a kind of blackmail. This is a big ace in the hole for Quebec, the threat of separation. You don't think so?
>>
>>81441666
Pretty ironic that the Anglos in the UK almost became just like Quebec, except an Anglo nation within a French(and German) country the EU. What goes around truly does come around.
>>
File: 41.jpg (26 KB, 361x333) Image search: [Google]
41.jpg
26 KB, 361x333
Based Québec.
>>
>>81446508
>Quebec's main industry is lumber.

KEK
>>
File: canada frog.jpg (12 KB, 192x263) Image search: [Google]
canada frog.jpg
12 KB, 192x263
Trudeau is just a mindless globalist establishment puppet. As soon as establishments decide to pull the switch on the whole multi-culti thing, he'll be the first one to flop on his views. Ffs he is not even a real politician, he is a fucking drama teacher.
>>
>>81446826
Here ya go jackass
http://www.thecanadianencyclopedia.ca/en/article/quebec/#h3_jump_4

Queec is 70% service sector and the actual industries are all power generation, mining, and lumber
>>
>>81439918
Based Québec
>>
>>81447053
While being anti-globalist, a lot of Canacucks on here deny our national identity. Ironic considering a globalist world government would surely look at Canada (and other multicult countries) to set itself up. In fact, I have no doubt such an organisation would proceed the same way:

1. Deny minor nations' identity
2. Bully nationalists from these nations
3. Bully and dehumanize people from these nations
4. Assimilate them
5. Proceed to bigger nations.

I reckon Trudeau is genuine. He truly believe what he spits out, but he's one globalist piece of shit.
>>
>>81447098
Quebec is mostly based around service sectors and technology development.

We also have some major resource exploitation operations, but lumber isn't the biggest of them.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quebec

Read up the economy section.
>inb4 "wikipedia"
>>
>>81447431
>Falling for the Trudeau scheme

The guy is playing a character to garner left wing votes and using state controlled media to ignore the stuff he pulls

First thing he brought in Syrian Refugees 25'000 of them and this looks bad, then you realize he brought in entire families with children under the age of 15 so they are less likely to commit to extremism (almost entirely perpetuated by those aged 20-30) and they can't pull the "I have 12 siblings and a wife back home you must bring them over" shit

Since then less than 4000 have entered the country and they have almost all been resettled into areas with large immigrant populations and as such are much less likely to disrupt the status quo as trying to force a chinese family to go muslim isn't happening and the Indian communities hate them.

All those shitty laws that people on /pol/ laughed about are basically unenforceable (unlike Germany arresting facebook users)

And the whole dudeweed thing was a complete lie and the police are still cracking down on and fining/arresting people for selling it.

The guy is less a globalist shill and more a political vulture pretending to join them for international support and the only real outright bad decision he's made is the one for Mexican travel and that might get stopped in parliament

>>81447707
Literally the same stuff I said, I reference lumber because even though it isn't the largest part of your gdp it is the largest usable resource in your province and makes up 20% of Canada's forests
>>
>>81449221
My bad, I misunderstood what you meant. I thought you meant lumber was our sole industry or our only industry worth mentioning.
>>
File: 1468202956671.png (1 MB, 2030x3396) Image search: [Google]
1468202956671.png
1 MB, 2030x3396
>>
File: LeoMajor.jpg (68 KB, 635x357) Image search: [Google]
LeoMajor.jpg
68 KB, 635x357
Heroic bump
Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 13

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.