[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Memes aside, is there a chance this guy win in November?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5
Memes aside, is there a chance this guy win in November?
>>
File: 4L_VjWOPDOO.png (285 KB, 427x511) Image search: [Google]
4L_VjWOPDOO.png
285 KB, 427x511
>>81439724
Absolutely. Yes.
>>
File: 715trends.png (23 KB, 867x376) Image search: [Google]
715trends.png
23 KB, 867x376
>>
Not really 97% chance Hillary is the next President
>>
File: refugeesbataclan.jpg (60 KB, 598x617) Image search: [Google]
refugeesbataclan.jpg
60 KB, 598x617
Wasn't he polling over Clinton just before Nice? Orlando, Nice and perhaps even another attack will secure it
>>
>>81439724
I'd say his odds are decent. /pol/ is in it for the memes, so they hated the Pence pick becuase he's not a meme candidate, but that sort of pick is what he needed strategically.

If he was running against a higher quality candidate than Hillary, he would have trouble, but she is a mess all the way around and is allowing him to have a good chance of winning.
>>
Hillary only 3+ points (July 12):

http://www.nbcnews.com/politics/2016-election/hillary-clinton-s-lead-over-trump-shrinks-after-controversial-week-n607351

Trump led Clinton 43% to 40% (15. July):
http://www.chicagotribune.com/la-na-pol-usc-lat-tracking-poll-20160705-snap-story.html
>>
I don't know odds but I'm just going to say if this fucking country elects Hilary we deserve everything we get.
>>
>>81439724
Yes. He will win Florida 100% and he has at least a 50% chance at each of Pennsylvania, Ohio, and Virginia.
>>81439920
This is wrong. He's tied in the swing states and the conventions haven't happened yet. There's still so much of the race ahead.
>>
>>81439920
And people like Nate Silver have been 100% wrong about Trump now for about twelve months.

I believe I specifically remember the phrase:
>Trump has a better chance of playing in the NBA finals than being the Republican nominee.
>>
File: JFK.jpg (15 KB, 196x254) Image search: [Google]
JFK.jpg
15 KB, 196x254
>>81439724
He is getting the JFK treatment, i fear.
>>
>>81439724
Yes. Although he needs to stop saying stupid things and start attacking Hillary more aggressively.
>>
>>81440937
Just yesterday I was just watching old JFK speeches and his debates

He was a cool dude.
>>
>>81441342
This. Except he's already stopped saying stupid things and gone into full normie presidential mode about two weeks ago. That and the combination of the email scandal and lack of indictment is responsible for the rise in his polling numbers that now have him tied with Clinton.
And he'll start attacking her more aggressively after the conventions once the race has really begun.He won't hold back.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.