[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>People are actually voting for her Why are 'Mericans
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
>People are actually voting for her

Why are 'Mericans so stupid?
>>
I DON'T KNOW
>>
pee pee.

poo poo.

he he.
>>
well, it's that or trump
>>
Because she's a woman, friend! It's 2016 after all!
>>
>>81438249
War criminal and Middle East weapons supplier who was pro Iraq and a main player in the invasion of Libya versus politically incorrect white male who says things people know but don't want to hear.

This is why Brazil will always be a shit hole.
>>
The same reason that if you don't reply to this post your mother will die in her sleep tonight.
>>
>>81438029

Brain washing OP.

Dumb down the public, control the narrative, show them the things they wanna see so they feel emotional.

Basically it's a big con.

If people really knew what they were buyin in with her they would kill themselves.

Trump at least isn't trying to sell America out so we live as feudal slaves. He was privy to the Globalist plans, and it scared him and he rejected it.
>>
I have literally never seen anyone with hillary bumper sticker on their car, or driven by a house with hillary signs
trump and bernie shit all over the place though
and this in joo york
>>
>>81438443
Delet this
>>
File: pick the racist.jpg (47 KB, 639x350) Image search: [Google]
pick the racist.jpg
47 KB, 639x350
>>
Muricans couldn't you just make a petition for new elections with new canditates??
>>
>>81438029
Because she's a brilliant politician, who's not afraid to stare you right in the eye and spit lies. She'd sell her husband into a meat factory just to achieve her goal.
She's a ruthless cunt with no sense of morality, honesty or pride.
She's the perfect politician.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.