[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is the hate towards Turks still justified?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: Anzu9.jpg (304 KB, 960x1280) Image search: [Google]
Anzu9.jpg
304 KB, 960x1280
We saw that most /pol/ Turks despise Erdoğan & Islamism as much as we do.
>>
>>81431727
Yes they are subhuman
>>
>>81431727
T.turk
>>
I hate islamists

Turkey is cool for the most part, but erdogan needs a bullet through his skull
>>
>>81431727
>t.Halil
>>
>>81431727
She's so cute she's my waifu
>>
File: 1450019051081.gif (639 KB, 765x759) Image search: [Google]
1450019051081.gif
639 KB, 765x759
>>81431727
>>
>>81431826
>turkey is cool for the most part
honey , thousands of roaches came on the street to lycnh secular soldiers while shouting allahu ackbar to protect erdogan
meanwhile abroad they started to protest in the streets breaking windows and cars
>>
>>81432076
break out the raid, the secular ones are immune
>>
>>81431727
Turkfag here.
My dream is bombing all mosques in the entire world at the same time during a mass prayer. That's how much I hate Islam. If I would have the power, I would wipe the existence if Islam from earth's face such that what Hitler did to Jews would look like a bedtime story.

Any Turk who cockships allah is a traitor to his/her own roots.
>>
>>81431896
this.

I was drunk when the turk shit happened and I wanted to write her a message somewhere telling her to stay safe and all that and would probably have ended up professing my love for her and all.

Thankfully I sobered up before embarrassing myself.
>>
>>81431896
>>81435936
When everyone is freaking out about the coup in turkey, but the only thing you can think is "is anzu okey?"
-Just a NEET thing.
>>
The Turks who follow Islam are generally unsuccesful hotheaded shits who contribute very little to society.
>>
>>81431727
Amazing thing is most /pol/acks think that failed coup attempt was done by secular Military personel. In reality it was hardcore religious Gulen's insiders.
>>
>>81440327
hello erdoshill
>>
>>81440327
>falling for his dictator's propaganda
>>
>>81431727
>We saw that most /pol/ Turks despise Erdoğan & Islamism as much as we do
Yeah, because the secular stayed at home and shitposted just as they were told to.

The rest of them went out and was lynching soldiers, jumping in front of tanks and catching bullets at that time...
>>
>>81431727
They are worse than ever
>>
>>81431727
>is it justified
yes but only to the majority
while the hate towards the Whites who are pretty much european completely who were assimilated as a whole should be saved. for the rest of the roaches they can stand outside during the nuclear winter.

#freeanatolia
>>
>>81440382
>>81440544
It is not a secret that Gulen movement has been trying to infltrate the Police, Judgment and Military. I personally know some people from Gülen movement who were accepted (some failed) to military.
By the way, what's your proof for False flag?
>>
>>81431727

Turkroach hate it still justified given how many roaches flooded the streets to support a man who's been suppressing their free speech, jailing journalists he doesn't like, accusing his opposition of being literal terrorists, etc etc. I'm waiting for Turkey to become as much of an authoritarian regime as Egypt and feel absolutely no sympathy while Erdogan crushes the roaches under his boot.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.