[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why can't America and Russia be friends? Like is there a
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 9
File: 1467923092050.jpg (32 KB, 500x330) Image search: [Google]
1467923092050.jpg
32 KB, 500x330
Why can't America and Russia be friends? Like is there a single legitimate reason why other than petty politics and idiots thinking they need to hate eachother because they did nearly 30 years ago?

I keep hearing people saying America and Russia could go to war over Turkey, but how does that make sense? Doesn't Russia hate Turkey and now the Roaches are saying America is their enemy now too? Wouldn't that just mean they could join forces and fuck Turkey together?
>>
File: sd2222.png (7 KB, 278x181) Image search: [Google]
sd2222.png
7 KB, 278x181
>>81430434

Its not a petty politics, get real son, if US doesnt fear its people with "BIG BAD RUSSIA" their military budget would go bye bye, do you have any idea what consequences would this bring? Country going full liberal they need big bad wolf to justify army budget.
>>
>>81430629
But China is there for that.
>>
>>81430672
Russia is a toothless whine-o compared to china.
>>
File: DKJhx9l.gif (1 MB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
DKJhx9l.gif
1 MB, 320x240
>>81430672

Ask any American does he takes China seriously? Russia is big bad wolf since Kenedy was a president. They are just running old cold war meme. Even thos Russia would never start a war, they cant profit anything from it and neither would US, so cold war meme it is!
>>
>>81430932
Most of the American guys I know definitely think China is a bigger threat and that Russia is barely worth our time at all. Though most of my American friends are US military personnel and more aware of that shit than the average man I guess.
>>
russia is full of stupid subhuman slavs who pull unnecessarily antagonistic shit all the time, if it were possible for them to stop doing that america wouldn't have to step up all the time
>>
Because we're living in a time where politicians present themselves to the plebeian public as instruments that protect everyone against nightmares

The nightmare in this case being big bad russia

Now I'm not saying the nightmare needs to be real or valid, just that the plebs believe the politicians speak the truth.

The results of this is the us military maintaining their budget which has many consequences for not just the USA but also the world.
>>
>>81430932

I agree

Both sides play up the enemy to help them get toy bux from the people

It's a sensible idea too, as it pushes tech forward, and a good military can come in handy for disasters all the same.
>>
>>81430434
They simply havent proven themselves to be trustworthy enough. Inb4 butthurt memes inbound. I have many russian friends and they are all cool. I keep hearing that the problem is that they need to be respected but i really dont see any actions towards it.
>>
>>81431143
America doesn't do shit and even if they do its small stuff. After the Crimean Crisis we removed them from G8 and gave Ivan a slap on the wrist. Russia isn't what it used to be after the collapse. Overseer Putin is trying to make modern Russia back into historical Russia.
>>
>>81430932
That may change soon, even a lot of normalfags in America think that China will be the big bad guy soon.
Only lefties and tumblrinas are still afraid of the big Russian bear, muh Crimea and that. What really scares them the most is how Russia treats fags, please keep it up.
>>
I hope you guys understand our military budget is what keeps us afloat
>>
Basic geopolitics

People in our government want unilateral control of the world so we can assert our will on every country on earth.

Ironically though when our elite (jews) get full control it just means they get more efficient at fucking us over.

Russia/China are a bulwark against US supremacy so all our politicians that want to control the world are desperately trying to "defeat" them politically and economically
>>
>>81431300
Why don't they just make China the bad guy and push cooperation between their nations while still getting their military funding to fight the big bad?
>>
File: images (2).jpg (11 KB, 193x261) Image search: [Google]
images (2).jpg
11 KB, 193x261
>>81430434
Because they're commie scum
>>
>>81430434
The reason why is because your mother will die tonight if you don't reply to this post
>>
>>81431300
Wars, especially proxy wars, make a lot of money. Good insight.
>>
>>81431119
We're not afraid of China because our consumerism keeps their country afloat.
If we were at war and Americans suddenly STOPPED consuming copious amounts of China-made goods, it would be a blow to the Chinese market.
>>
>>81431476
>the country that proved Communism doesn't work and fell to reform as a capitalist nation should be fought because they're obviously still commies
>but we don't need to fight the actually still completely communist China, they're less communist than the nation that a not even communist anymore
>>
>>81431429
ironically though our "opening up" of China after the 90s, while benefiting globalist corporations, completely fucked over the western economies.

It just goes to show that our elite doesn't have our best interest in mind

We'd all be better off if we stopped antagonizing Russia and started isolating China.

Every dollar we send to them in trade goods send jobs over there and funds their war machine.

But do our leaders care? No, they're too busy oy veying about Russia.
>>
>>81431474

They use China too as a means to get funding for new toys

Just how people are. Tribal.

There's zero chance of Russia and the US actually going to war, the same with China. It's just not happening today.

Everyone knows it.

But, they still need to play the threat, otherwise they won't get money.
>>
>>81430434
Pissing contest
>>
>>81431479
>>/b/
>>
>>81431613

Yep

Russia and the US both do proxy wars to get funding and real world testing of their arms.
>>
Im in the US military and believe we should ally with Russia. If this happened together we would be unstoppable against the rest of the world combined even. I also feel this is completely needed due to the rising threat of china and soon india and potential alliances between those two.
>>
>>81431627
The point of a war is to invade each other. They wouldn't need us as consumers because their army could tear our army a new asshole. Look at some of the training videos the Chinese military have, it's insane compared to United States Army standards.
>>
File: 1465222002767.jpg (28 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
1465222002767.jpg
28 KB, 300x300
>>81431377

Well from what i understoon, USA is trying to push Russia into the debt, next year if oil price remains low as it is now they might suceed, i know that Russians have enough reservers for this year but if sanctions prolong to the next year and they dont find solutions Russia will have to borrow money and go to debt slavery. World events kinda confirm this.

Endrogan and Putin make peace over the plane starting to normalise relations and lifting economy bans:
>Turkish coop only a week later

Sounds a bit weird, Endrogan suporters were too well organised so he was either Informed about the Coup and he played along, or he staged it himslef to have legitimate reason for new constitution and get more power, time will tell.
>>
>>81430434
Back in the day was because Russia was a degenerate country.

Today is because America is a degenerate country.
>>
>>81431683
>still completely communist China

well technically they have adopted economic reform

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chinese_economic_reform

But yes the government still more or less controls everything

Also Russia was completely fucked over during privatization during the 90s, (when jews in the government sold off state infrastructure and capital to jewish billionaires for pennies) so now they have no love of communism or neoliberalism.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Privatization_in_Russia
>>
>>81431906
>Russia will have to borrow money and go to debt slavery

a sovereign state never has to go into debt to afford anything

they have a floating currency. Russia is not like the EU where you have to beg Germany for more monies.
>>
>>81431906
Hmm, okay. I definitely can see what you're saying with the debt thing and their economy is already shit. 250 Rubles is the equivalent to like $3.75 USD or something like that. Everything is very expensive over there, especially for it being a barren wasteland of snow and incest.
>>
>>81432030

The state borrows money from itself. Do you not know how this stuff works
>>
>>81432192
No the state creates money

As the sole, sovereign issuer of a fiat, floating-rate, non-convertible currency, with all of its debts denominated in that same currency, the U.S. Federal Government can issue as many dollars as it wants, at any time, to anybody, for any reason. Solvency is a non-issue, as there is never a payment that a currency issuer cannot make in its own currency.

Anybody who applies the following expressions to the U.S. Federal government, including, but not limited to:

>"broke",
>"bankrupt",
>"insolvent",
>"going to default",
>"running out of money",
>"where's the money going to come from", >"can't afford X",
>"dependent on taxpayers/Treasury investors", >etc. etc.

can be immediately dismissed and declared to have absolutely no concept of how U.S. fiscal policy and operations work.
>>
>>81432267
Why not just print more munniez?
>>
>>81431476
Ameriniggers proven mentally retarded once again.
>>
>>81432267
>borrowing money from yourself
>>
>>81432347

Horrible strawman, I didn't even state an opinion for you to build it off of

Away to reddit you go
>>
>>81432318
So Russia is literally self-reliant and doesn't need any outside help to stay afloat?
>>
>>81432476

The US is a few trillions of dollars in debt to itself
>>
>>81432347

Because monies loose value and you have inflation which is worse, im looking at you USA, only country where is possible to be milionaire in the night and wake up as beggar in the morning, becuse you dont base dollar on the hard curency you just print it and watch stock market....
>>
>>81432500
how is it a straw man? The state creates money whenever.

Where do you think the trillions of dollars Obama gave to wall street came from?
>>81432513
well at least until they get invaded by NATO
>>
>>81432500
My bad, this is my first time posting here but I've been lurking for a while. I was just making jokes.
>>
>>81430434
because kike-America cant keep from stirring the pot around the world. We meddle in erryone's affairs in the hopes that some kike business can make some shekels.
>>
>>81430434
ah come on.."politics"..they make business with every dictator on this planet against us and their people but with russia they can't ? It's a fuckin scam the play good cop bad cop to fuck everyone from the civilians to whole countrys while the people in power know each other and have meetings and all that shit..
If they really would have a problem with each other they couldn't sit in a room together and shake hands and what not..
two old friends sit in a park and play chess together,that's it
>>
>>81432710
Calling me a faggot instead of apologizing would be proper chan etiquette, newfriend
>>
>>81432621
that's a political decision

the US can wipe out it's debt at any time.

>>81432662
basing money on muh gold is retarded

it turns money into a commodity that is controlled by the financial system.

When that happens you can go to sleep one night with savings in the bank and wake up with nothing

It's called a "run on the banks"

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bank_run
>>
>>81432726

Your whole economy is built on that principle lol, you fuck over the country and you take over bussiness, when you bomb my country you aimed for tobaco companies, now we smoke exclusively British-American tobaco, you guys are slick!
>>
>>81432787
probably because the US/EU is still scared of Russia.

Monarchies like Saudi Arabia aren't a threat to the globalist elite (they don't care if Saudi Arabia finances terrorism that kills white people or is a sharia law filled shithole)
>>
>>81432979
>Your whole economy is built on that principle

No, it was built on the principle of protectionism, nationalism, and high wages until the 70s when the globalist jews took over.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_School_(economics)
>>
>>81430629
Fucking lmfao at this pic. You sided with the T*rks with some of the most crucial battles of European history, yet you've forged this "le remove kebab" culture from absolutely nothing, certainly very few actions support it.
>>
>>81433209

We never sided with the Turks , we were conquered by them, Serbia was vasal state for over 500 years and led Guerilla wars for over 500 years until we were finaly independant and banish them from Balkan in Balkan wars...
>>
>>81430629
Russia is on our radar, but to be perfectly honestly we're more focused on SNACKBARS and China.

Russia is something you're always aware of but hasn't been relevant beyond influence proxies in YEARS. So, no, Russia isn't what's keeping our military budget fat.
>>
>>81432447
Siding with Russians who raped your grandmommy in WW2 I guess you must like the Russians considering if they didn't rape your grandmother you wouldn't be here
>>
>>81435515

I didnt mean that Russia directly is keeping your military budget fat, but that you use it as an excuse when some liberal dipshit ask why dont you redirect funds from military and use it for healthcare, education and stuff like that.
>>
>>81431904
>Implying

They may have more bodies and more rigorous individual soldier training, but we also have shinier tech than any other military on earth.

Then there's the matter of China's laughable force projection.
>>
>>81436072
Russia promote USA as a boogeyman far more than the other way around.
>>
>>81430434
The jews won't allow it.
>>
>>81436695

YEs ofcourse, its the old blame game, you need boogyman to rally people against a common enemy, much more easier to lead state like that, EU is common enemy here, whenever politicans bring unpopular law, raise taxes or fuck us over something they say "its not us guys EU and IMF are pushing us, damn those greedy cunts!" i bet they will be surprised when we finaly aproach to the EU and everyone says no on Referendum.
>>
They are the only nation that stands in the way (rivals/surpasses number of nukes) of whatever plans America or the global elite has for the world.
>>
File: nath3.jpg (25 KB, 555x370) Image search: [Google]
nath3.jpg
25 KB, 555x370
>>81430434

The United States (((State Department))) wants to punish the Russian Federation because it has not yet legalized Fecal Marriage and still bans Poofter Parades. No one cares anymore about religious liberty and free trade. The only litmus test of freedom that counts in 2016 is whether or not you can put on a pink scarf and twerk at a gay disco.
Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.