[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
China Vs Philippines
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 87
Thread images: 8
Sup /pol/ I think ya'll know about this heated dispute, so what do you guys think, who's right and who's wrong? I am a Filipino myself and I welcome to any opinions.
>>
>>81430215
Well I know in war you lose against China so I'm gonna say your wrong.
>>
File: unnamed.png (212 KB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
unnamed.png
212 KB, 720x720
>>81430293
>>81430293
lets exclude the military power here, who really owns it?
>>
>>81430293
but yeah when it comes to military strength we're fucked
>>
>>81430215
Flips obv, China is insane
But yeah >>81430293
Better start sucking US cock, we'll join too
>>
I have some friends from the PH. None give a shit about it, honestly. Can't say I'm that informed, either.

But basically if you can defend your claims from the Chinks, you should be fine. US support is another matter. Otherwise be prepared to give up your borders.
>>
Its not exclusively China vs Philippines.
More like China vs SEA
>>
REMOVE DIMSUM
>>
Jews are right
>>
>>81430506
What if allies of PH backup up against china, what now?
>>
>>81430593
>mfw my employers are chinese
>>
Might makes right and currently China is the only one backing their claims with military power. Either show military presence in the area or suck enough US dick that they do it for you.
>>
>>81430679
How about you friend, what can you say about this dispute that our countries are having?
>>
No one cares about that part of the world. The only ones thinking about the Philippines are sex tourists and pedophiles.
>>
>>81430732
>implying obama cuck will do it
>>
>>81430732
>>81430526
But WILL the US help us? I mean a lot of products in US are made in china, they can't wage war against China or they'll loose a lot of manpower for their products
>>
>>81430937

They wouldn't wage a military war most likely, but an economic war works just as well. And it works both way, if no one is buying your products then there's no point producing them.
>>
Fuck China.
>>
>>81430771
I say Asia should unite against the NWO
>>
>>81431319
that's only a conspiracy
>>
The Hague already determined the Philippines are right... Are we talking about more than china in the Spratly's or something?
>>
>>81430506
The US and Philippines are allies
>>
>>81430215
China probably won't stop claiming the whole thing, but they will probably try to attract Duterte into becoming less dependent on the USA and to jointly use the resources in the South China Sea. De iure they won't drop their claim, but de facto they will.

tl;dr SEA is the 21st century Europe and China will somehow try to tell the USA to fuck off, they don't give a fuck about the resources.
>>
>>81431500
duterte is sucking chinese dick
>>
>>81431435
China has other claims on their 9 dashed line, even Vietnam is in trouble
>>
What's Dutertes position on China?
>>
>>81431641
So far he doesn't want any hostile way
>>
>>81431500
China is constantly invading the territory of every asian countries waters. I don't think many of the Asian countries want to work with China, however Obama's weakness might force them. It is a very tense time right now as a result of Obama.

The USA Admiral over the area has said multiple times we should and should have been more aggressive with China
>>
>>81430552
Lol no. You're on your own pinoy fucks. Go back to being bad at dota
>>
>>81431926
I'm pretty sure that with enough economic power and with a softer position on their claims they can obtain whatever they want.

Having Japan, Taiwan and the Philippines as enemies just isn't sustainable on a geopolitical basis, they either become friendlier with Taiwan and the Philippines or they're doomed to be eternally buttfucked by the USA.
>>
>>81430552
>Burma
>Cambodia
>Laos
>against China

topkek, Viet Nam, the Philippines and maybe Malaysia are the only ones interested in doing something about it.
>>
>>81430506
We are long time allies with the Americans
>>
There is no right or wrong, baby.

There are only conflicting interests.

>>81430716
>>81430593

If Dim Sum are completely removed, your will turn into a 3rd world country in the league of Somalia.
>>
I hope those islands get sunk by rising sea levels in all honesty and I'm saying this as an ethnic Chinese. Fuck commies and fuck stupid wars in the Pacific theater.
>>
>>81432558
The Indons are probably joining as well. Last month they fucked up a Chinese warship when it entered to their EEZ iirc
>>
>>81432838
Maphilindo when
>>
>>81432558
>Burma, Cambodia, Laos
Literally the WHO of ASEAN they are irrelevant even by ASEAN standards
>>
>>81430215
duterte is willing to make peace with china because he understand's china's need to secure their own sea and air zones to protect against us financed terrorism

china only intrudes into your territories because you guys literaly ACNT control crime, and the us uses that as a chance to kill chinese people and destabilize them and punish them for killing criminals

>>81432350
half of taiwan already supports china. duterte is willing to cede to their terms, and japan offered peace but it was rejected by china.

they don't have any major obstructions in the region.
>>
File: sorry.png (39 KB, 1112x317) Image search: [Google]
sorry.png
39 KB, 1112x317
I was shocked to not seen an American reaction yet. Obama is a disaster. He is campaigning and meeting with Black Lives Matters activists while this is happening. China has MILITARIZED some of these "islands" or rocks they have built on.

This is a huge trade route, huge natural gas reserves, and huge fishing lane (if i am missing anything please inform me. i like learning as much as possible about this area)

I don't expect this to just go away,
>>
>>81433047
This.
>>
>>81433047
>>81433047
Dutard should have gave it to china, maybe then we can have more trust with China and maybe military strength
>>
>>81430215
PI 51st st when
>>
>>81433047
>half of taiwan already supports china

Is this really true? I always forget to look into Taiwan when following asian news. Didn't they elect someone who is a tough talker with China recently? I saw that China was having issues with her but never looked into what the causes were.
>>
>>81433574
>one-china poilicy
>>
>>81433287
people always yell at me and call me wumao. I guess the shitposters went to sleep

>>81433403
china only distrusts you because you're a us vassal state.

filipino muslims smuggles GUIDED SURFACE TO AIR MISSILES into america

china obviously looks at these things and can trust neither america nor the philippines for as long as this cntinues

>>81433574
the mandarin speakers basically all support the mainland at this point. the hokklo win the elections, but are generally poor. the mandarins own all the companies and are the only tax payers. they're sick of affirmative action and sjw nonsense that the hokklo introduce.

the hokklo cannot survive without the support of the han chinese, and they're working VERY hard to completely alienate them
>>
>>81430937
Protip: they won't
Simply because you're not worth the effort
And of course, either you start building up your military strength. Scrap those ww2 battleships. Then you're fucked
Noone can help you once China decide to push their shit in
>>
>>81430215
They say flips are the most powerful race in the world.
>>
>>81430937
china is just sending you a message to not allow the reintroduction of US bases and missile platforms into your country

if you DO allow it, you'll get fucked up. so don't allow it. because the us will just be using you as a wall to shoot from while you take all the damage. they won't defend you in any other capcity, and china won't attack you for any other reason
>>
>>81430215
you know....it doesnt really matter who is right and who is wrong. China is big dog here, and you know everyone in SEA hates everyone else. And burgers obviously have their own shit to worry about now.

>>81433574
taiwan is barely scraping by at this point. Their primary sector has been ravaged by the SK gooks, and on the other side they cannot outcheap the mainland chinks. Their future survival will be more and more china dependent, its inevitable
>>
>>81434171
Kek
>>
>>81434171
kek
>>
>>81434672
taiwan is doing okay. they're near the top in terms of tech innovation, finance, freedom of business, and banking. taipei is like a mini-singapore. if the hokklo would pull their haeds out of their asses it would be a HUGE singapore. japan even hosts their most profitable divisions in taiwan and sends their best employees there.

a lot of research, because of these things, comes out of taiwan, even if the legal patents are held abroad. taiwan is pretty crucial. more crucial than sk in a lot of ways. without taiwan, japan faces some pretty big problems.

that said, taiwan's future depends entirely on them not unraveling into a sjw mess. a lot of han have already abandoned it and even more are completely willing to do so.

shenzhen provides the taipei model with a little more corruption, but a little more freedom. and there are a few dozen SEZs in china now.

it's less about price and more about flexibiity. shenzhen is bigger than silicon valley now because they adapt quickly and build netire new districts to accomodate research.

taipei is slowly becoming ossified. their fairly robust redistribution scheme doesn't help either.

if china can flood the midlands and south with mandarins, perhaps taiwan can be saved from itself.
>>
File: inch.jpg (80 KB, 850x486) Image search: [Google]
inch.jpg
80 KB, 850x486
>>81431641
>his message to China, basically, summed up in two words
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YH7TLc5GEIc
>>
>>81436963
is this legit?
sorry i'm not much of a TV man myself
>>
>>81434600
There have been 5 us air bases added in the Philippines since this
>>
>>81434600
Also that isn't how china operates. They will inch and inch until they eat it all up
>>
>>81437612
yeah cuz they'll use PH as a shield, like what happened to pearl harbor
>>
>>81435141
Interesting, I wasn't aware of that. Taiwan will definitely be added to my watch list now
>>
>>81437696
And? I was just informing the lad that philippines has already taken a side.
>>
Why do people think those islands don't belong to China? I don't get it. Explain yourselves.
>>
>>81430215
You guys shouldve claim that islands when China was weak. Now its just way too late. China will keep building their shit on spratly islands, and no one gonna step in to stop it.
If US try to stop it and cross the border they will face China with Russia.
>>
>>81438753
This too
http://time.com/4302882/china-arctic-shipping-northwest-passage/
>>
File: image.jpg (50 KB, 500x334) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
50 KB, 500x334
>>81430293
Wrong; The Philippines have a higher population of 'MOST POWERFUL RACE' than China.
>>
>>81430215
Fix your muslim/commie/pirate problems scaring off all the sex tourists.

Then we can talk.
>>
>>81434051
Fucking this.
>>
>>81430449
>>81430293
Don't feel bad, even the US is fucked when it comes to china's military power
>>
>>81430215
China stronk
gib clay

t. NATO
>>
>>81440713
We can talk once you stop secretly dumping toxic waste on our shores
>>
>>81444491
Bomb canada please
send them your ISIS
also gib china seaclay
>>
>>81445159
No

Canada has a lot to offer in the war against ISIS
>>
China will get those islands right or wrong. It is inevitable and no one will do anything about it, not even a sanction.
>>
>>81447145
Godspeed also remove the weaboo creators
>>
>>81430215

flips would be better off not provoking the chinese without a formal agreement with the US for defense but I love a good shitstorm and the PRC is a SHIT
>>
File: 1468294529945.jpg (65 KB, 720x630) Image search: [Google]
1468294529945.jpg
65 KB, 720x630
>>81431412
>that's only a conspiracy

Conspiracies don't start a war that took 100 m lives

>Some info for you: Hitler didn't started the war, he just hit first
>>
>>81430707

Even if the Philippines, Vietnam, and every other two-bit SEA nation came together China would still push your shit in if it really had the need to.

US is the only thing that will guarantee your safety.
>>
>>81447985
>US is the only thing that will guarantee your safety.

Basically join the jews side or be btfo.
>>
>>81448115

>Basically join the jews side or be btfo

the jews play both sides.
>>
>>81433926
>mandarin speakers basically all support the mainland

Try again burger, do some actual research.
Just because we spoke the same language doesn't mean we give them two shit.
In fact, that's racist you know, something I thought you guys have good knowledge about already
>>
>>81448180
If you mean they always win then yes. I dont think that the jews have that much control power over China unlike the situation in the US.
>>
>>81447145
Quite absurd for you to claim the islands.

>>81447851
It's no use negotiating with the Chinese gov't right now, they go by might makes right.
>>
>>81430215
China wins militarily everyone knows this but for the actual dispute in the south china sea? The Philippines, Indonesia, Malaysia and Vietnam are right and China is wrong.

Good thing for all of them, if a war between one of them against china happened then the smartest and most likely move would be for all of those countries make an alliance and declare war against China, in which case the US would probably help as well
>>
Fuck China. I don't want them getting even closer to me than they already are.
>>
Everybody in China knew we would lose in a rigged international court so we ignored the arbitration completely. We went from the 11 dashed line to 9 decades ago, because we gave it to Vietnam like a bunch of retards. Our foreign policy has been historically a fucking mess, but we will never give up what is rightfully ours again because we are actually a threat now. Conflict is probably the eventual answer until the Phillipines negotiate better terms.
>>
File: b93.png (267 KB, 800x820) Image search: [Google]
b93.png
267 KB, 800x820
>>81449850

>rigged international court
>Implying your own court system isn't rigged by CCP

>never give up what is rightfully ours
>Implying you actually rightfully own shit from the beginning

Back the other side of the wall you go chink.
>>
>>81449850
The better terms to offer is that you abide by the international law and gather the resources from the islands closer to your land.
>>
South China Sea belongs to China since the beginning of time, play nice and ditch the Americans and the Chinese overlords will share the resource with you! (5 cents deposited to my account, FUCK YEAH)
>>
>>81450286

>Taiwan
>calling others Chinks

Kek, but if you are laowei, gtfo.
Thread replies: 87
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.