[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
To the two Maori girls who barged into my house today and stole
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
To the two Maori girls who barged into my house today and stole my wallet, thank you for reminding me of my white privilege.

That I (((apparently))) suffer from PTSD due to childhood sexual abuse makes your targeting of me all the better. Obviously as a white male I hold tremendous power, more power than the two of you ever have, so to remind me that inspite of my upbringing (where I felt uttery powerless, a feeling that has been there all my life, a feeling I have only now started understanding) that I am still privileged and all powerful is the biggest gift you could have given me. That you resorted to crime shows how privileged I am compared to you. Inspite of being chronically unemployed (because I don't function normally) the only crime I have committeed is the crime of cannabis possession. It sometimes stops the flashbacks you see.

Sometimes.

Thank you for reminding me how better off I am than the two of you.

And people say you darkies are unintelligent with low IQs!
>>
Sounds like they also got sand in your vagina you gutless Kiwi cunt.
>>
File: image.jpg (111 KB, 1024x904) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
111 KB, 1024x904
>>81429803

What the fuckis a maori?

Its that fake-Aussie for nigger?
>>
>no context provided
>no explanation of the situation
>no links or sources

Stealth Australia thread?
>>
File: url.jpg (9 KB, 291x173) Image search: [Google]
url.jpg
9 KB, 291x173
>>81429803
>his boipussy tapped out
>>
Did u fuck em tho? I once had a Moari girl give me the succ at a bar once, she was one of those half white half Maori, good mix, shame she was a hoe otherwise she was quite nice
>>
>>81430011
>no explanation of the situation
They were Maoris that barged into my house.

How hard is that to understand? It's what they do.
>>
>>81430000
Its their natives
>>
>>81430655
Do you not lock your doors over there? If you do, did they break down your door? Why didn't you call the police?

Honestly, you can't possibly think "so a bunch of strangers walked into my house and started talking about race" is an informative setup to your story.

>it's what they do
They break into people's homes to talk about SJW crap?
>>
>>81431061
The fuck are you talking about you dropkick?

They broke into to rob us.

Fucking hell, no wonder the rapefugees don't want to go to your country.
>>
File: cuck_pop.jpg (54 KB, 540x960) Image search: [Google]
cuck_pop.jpg
54 KB, 540x960
>>81429803
here have a gay nigger for free
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yBak3rHD8_w
>>
>>81431527
Your story is shit at conveying that. You need to get better at communicating. Feel free to proceed with your ESL memes and flag shitposting.
>>
I'm sorry OP but you sound like a fucking sook. I'd kill for the chance to fight two Maori girls in my house and not get in trouble for it.
>>
>>81432637
>you sound like a fucking sook
Yeah I think my OP wasn't clear, I'm being ironic about white privilege and all that shit about 'Blacks committ crime because they are poor'.

>I'd kill for the chance to fight two Maori girls in my house and not get in trouble for it.
Yeah, don't think I'm not pissed. The police officer said the same.

The problem was during the whole thing I dissociated and 'wasn't present', partly because I felt threatened. But, and this is the silver lining, I now have an excuse to fuck shit up if/when it happens again.

"Sorry officer I didn't realise I pshed those girls down the stairs. You see I blacked out because of..." blah blah.
>>
>>81429803
>Assuming anyone cares about Aussies.
kek
>>
See you're already better off..
>>
>>81433550
>The problem was during the whole thing I dissociated and 'wasn't present'
Wat? You were sitting there the whole fucking time? Fuck anon go get some ritalin or something
>>
>>81435717
>Wat? You were sitting there the whole fucking time?
Not sitting, no, but not present. Hard thing to explain but I was on autopilot, essentially. Even when I rung the police immediately after I had trouble remembering what had happened.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.