[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
KKK discussion
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4
File: kekeke.jpg (9 KB, 318x159) Image search: [Google]
kekeke.jpg
9 KB, 318x159
Been interested in KKK for some time now. If there are any KKK members here, please tell me what event in your life made you join The Klan?
>>
>>81429244
>If there are any KKK members here

That information is confidential, I can't discuss that with you
>>
File: moon man.png (377 KB, 498x497) Image search: [Google]
moon man.png
377 KB, 498x497
I know a guy
>>
>>81429244
This bait looks black to me, ie won't work.
>>
>>81429268
are you thankful that he raised that important question?
>>
File: 1468208055212.gif (2 MB, 225x168) Image search: [Google]
1468208055212.gif
2 MB, 225x168
>>81429319
>>
>>81429244

the KLAN was a group of decent men dedicated to preserving family values, agents took over their movement and grabbed headlines to discredit them
>>
This may be one of the most important threads in the history of /pol/, it reveals that there are no official klansmen or actively racist people here. It's proof that /pol/ is just children who say nigger to be edgy on the Internet, and it probably leaked over enough that they can't make eye contact with black people anymore
>>
File: 0e9.jpg (24 KB, 499x499) Image search: [Google]
0e9.jpg
24 KB, 499x499
>>81429523
It's also Satire
>>
>>81429523
I do not like blacks, even the sight of them makes me pissed. But just because we aren't apart of a bunch of spooky ghost people. Doesn't mean that we aren't racist and don't actually believe what we say
>>
The Klan was originally a group of confederate generals who created a social group they proudly named the Ku Klux Klan. They allowed some nitwit to take over and he soon decided to pretend to be ghosts riding on horses to spook newly freed slaves. It then degraded into the dickhole it is today.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.