[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
pol is dead
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3
File: Based Amadeus.jpg (8 KB, 205x246) Image search: [Google]
Based Amadeus.jpg
8 KB, 205x246
WTF happened to this place? Haven't been here for a while and now that I am back I can see that pol has gone to shit. What happened? Too many Canadian faggots and Leftist scumbags here. For shame. This place looks like Reddit
>>
Thanks for contributing Aussie.
>>
go back to plebbit
pol is not dead, you are dead to pol
>>
>>81428194
>>81428689

u wot m8?

rite, get out of here u stupid shit m8s. get the fuck outta ere' or ill fookin hook ya right in the gobber, and then shag ur nans too
>>
File: bait.png (65 KB, 625x626) Image search: [Google]
bait.png
65 KB, 625x626
>>81428194
>>
>>81428194
>too many Leftist scumbags here
This is such a bad troll. Pol is more rightwing then it has ever been. Which is kind of boring as its just an echo chamber and a hivemind at this point. You need to lurk more so you can troll better newfag
>>
Testes
>>
And too many Christfags.
>>
>>81428194
yea like wtf i hate 4chan now.
>>
>>81428832
A fucking leaf
>>
>>81428194
you can do better ausfag cmon you`re not even trying
>>
>>81428194
Pol is recovering from a week of non-stop happenings. Everybody is on edge now. Let it cool down for a while and we'll be operating "normally" again.
>>
Aussies shitpost so hard it crashes 4chan.
>>
>>81428194
agreed. I am now a #redditMissile
>>
>>81429010
>cuckservatives are right wing
meme it to the limit
walk along the kekold's edge
don't look up just keep your soul or you'll be finished
>>81428194
aussies are easily the most reddit-tier on the board
your comments typically read like the most upboated comment in a reddit thread
>>
>>81428194
A real patrician embraces the existence of people he doesn't like. After all, what's the fun of an echo chamber?
>>
>>81429010
excuse me but /pol/ is a leftist board.
>>
>>81429140
this
>>
>>81429079
plz tell me what happened anon, I couldn't get on any of the good boards for like an hour and am super salty about it
>>
Election year. The shills are working overtime.

/cfg/ brought in a lot of shills too. Lots of dumb threads are being made these days by paid posters to keep the slightly less dumb things from gaining traction.
>>
>>81428194
4chan is not a hugbox of any kind
if you want tumblr sjw shit go to reddit
if you want neo nazi trump supporting meme spoutin cringe anime shit go to 8pol
>>
Does anyone else wish they were born an upperclassmen in 18thc Europe
>>
>>81429543
I'd be fine with that
>>
File: tiby.jpg (49 KB, 469x463) Image search: [Google]
tiby.jpg
49 KB, 469x463
>>81428194
I hope a poisonous crawls up your leg and bites you on the dick
>>
>>81428194
Too many Australians.

I cringe whenever I read one of their dumb fuck, statist, leftist posts.

I wish I could burn 99% of Australians alive.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.