[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>have to write essay >search topic on youtube >copy
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: 39385297.jpg (10 KB, 251x222) Image search: [Google]
39385297.jpg
10 KB, 251x222
>have to write essay

>search topic on youtube

>copy what the youtuber says word for word, adding my own flair if needed

>impossible for the teacher to trace what I wrote down, and I finish the essay in record time - giving me ample time to hangout with friends, shitpost on 4chan, play vidya, etc.

is there a more red pilled way of doing school? I know there's sites where you can pay money for them to do your work too, I think
>>
I speak a couple of languages fluently so in high school I would frequently just translate essays I found on the Internet and I would never get caught for plagiarism
But the most red-pilled way to do school is to complete your work honestly and try to gain some knowledge from it.
>>
>>81426665
I want to be mad at this, but it's more anger at myself for never thinking about this. Bravo anon
>>
>>81426665
Two little anons, both think they're smart
Both little anons youtube their essay and start scribbling

The teacher wonders why she has two virtually identical essays. But what happens to little anon?

Also underage.
>>
>>81426665
>being a lazy genius is not redpilled in any way
back to >>>/b/
>>
>>81426665
>I know there's sites where you can pay money for them to do your work too, I think

In my part of Australia they're on to this, these kinds of websites are explicitly stated on assignment sheets and basically everywhere they can bring it up. Dunno about the Youtube copying though, probably have to copy really obscure Youtube channels.
>>
just copy paste the subtitles
>>
File: Flynn04.jpg (62 KB, 960x777) Image search: [Google]
Flynn04.jpg
62 KB, 960x777
>>81426665
How would you possibly ever get a good grade? I mean I know a lot of high schools pass out As for everything but youtubers generally do not speak in an essay format at all.

It should be generally easy to spit out thoughts/information, good essays are mostly just how you organize it. Seems like a terribly shitty idea op.
>>
>>81426665
Did this a few times with one paper and some presentations. Basically took stuff from Caspianreport (best geopolitics channel out there) and used some maps to explain stuff. Only got straight A's. Gotta love Alpha studies, teachers are already impressed when you can pronounce the word "Intercultural Relationships" right.
>>
>>81428043
>Subtitles

So an entire essay of broken, unintelligible nonsense?
>>
>>81426665

>school
>does homework that can be copied from youtube tutorials

Wow sure is summer in here

clearly not 18, mods ban pls
>>
>>81426665
When i was in high school i just translated shit from english wikipedia and other sources.
>>
>>81431010
He was talking about a way for the teacher to find the origin of the essay. Still a dumb assumption, though.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.