[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Women Don't Want To Date Men With Blonde Hair, Says New Survey
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4
File: 1462737474257.jpg (157 KB, 1000x666) Image search: [Google]
1462737474257.jpg
157 KB, 1000x666
>According to the study by the dating website, WhatsYourPrice.com, blonde men don’t fair very well on the dating scene. Of the more than 145,000 male members, it was found that in June and July, blonde guys had the least amount of dates, compared to men with other hair color. Even the ginger boys are doing better than blonde guys.

>According to the study, men with brown hair average 10 dates a month, compared to blonde guys who average only three.

>While black hair isn’t as common as brown hair, there is definitely an added appeal of mystery that comes with it. It may not be as high as the average of 10 dates a month that guys with brown hair are scoring, but at an average of seven a month, it’s not too bad.

>When it comes down to accepting a date with an older gent with grey hair or someone closer in age who happens to be a blonde, women choose the grey hair lads, giving them an average of six dates per month.

http://www.bustle.com/articles/103217-women-dont-want-to-date-men-with-blonde-hair-says-new-survey-but-heres-who-they
>>
>>81421942
you sad sad faggot go die
>>
>>81421942

fuck off shlomo
>>
>>81421942
is that before and after braces? pretty cool.
>>
>>81421942
Lmao

The so called Aryan stormfaggot neets are going to downvote you to hell

As for your article i think it is a well established fact that blondes are nothing more than subhumans trash

The vast majority of inventions come from people who had brown/black hair and eyes

Women, as demonstrated by this article, prefer by far men who have brown and black hair

How can jizzmop blondes even compete? There is no comparison

Once again the facts seem to prove /pol/ menes like muh Aryanism and calling blondes the most beautiful race is nothing more than delusions and a stormfaggot bias

Diagnosis: /pol/fags btfo & butthurt
>>
>>81421942
I just read a survey that says you're a faggot OP. You gonna believe that survey too? Foh faggot
>>
Most blondes these days are fucking liberal nerds
>>
Water is wet
>>
>>81421942
No surprise there, it seems blond white men have the biggest cuck ratio as of late
>>
>>81424000

>being a spic
>>
Makes sense desu, you can see all the idealised high-contrast caricatures of perfect streams of golden blonde hair, but in reality blondes look like puke and are often missing eyebrows.
Blonde hair really is a feminine trait and very few men can pull it off. Objectively the best combo is white skin, jet black hair, and deep blue eyes.
>>
>>81421942
>get the bbc without the niggatry
Blonde men generally look more feminine.
>>
>>81421942
Another way of interpreting this data is that blonde men have more successful dates before withdrawing from the market, while brown haired men are 3 times less successful and have to go on 3 times as many dates before finding success.
>>
>>81424490
Even blue eyes seem feminine, but african/chink dark brown is soulless looking.
>>
Brown hair + blue eyes is the best for a man aesthetically imo
>>
The only attractive blond men in television and movies have brown hair naturally.
>>
>>81424413
What seems to be the problem here?
>>
Brown hair green eyes master race reporting in. All the whores love it as they seem to think my eyes have deep meaning or some shit.
>>
File: 1430322034856.jpg (61 KB, 960x945) Image search: [Google]
1430322034856.jpg
61 KB, 960x945
>>81424000
>>81424000

>a beheaded bean sucking donkey jockey
>calling others subhuman trash
>>
They don't want to date men with brown hair and ginger beards either

Or maybe that's just me
No can't be that, I'm amazing they are all just cunts
>>
>>81424282
>>81424336
>>81424337
>>81424490
>>81424582
>>81424669
Why is it always Americans making these kind of hiveminded post-whiteness posts
>>
>>81421942

>According to the study, men with brown hair average 10 dates a month, compared to blonde guys who average only three.
maybe this means that most blonde guys are in a relationship or their dates are succesful so they don't need to go out again?

>average 10 dates a month
WHAT THE FUCK RREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.
WWAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH
WWWAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH
>>
>>81424000
Dude, I feel so bad for you. This is embarrassing.

Every single thread you are that one Mexican poster that talks about stormfags/stormcucks again and again.

Are you that jealous? Did you get cucked by a specially Aryan looking guy?

Why do you stay on /pol/ if white men upset you so much?
>>
>>81425199
Dont get me wrong, by saying blonde/blue eyes is feminine doesn't mean I'm anti-white.

For example, Asian men have more boyish/feminine bodies generally, included indians.

Then africans dont really fall either way, its just totally unaesthetic body fat distribution and features for them. Same is true for the mid east but they are usually a mixed bag.
>>
>>81425185
they probably like to see the contrast, a thick dark hair on a white skin background
>>
File: desu.jpg (54 KB, 620x310) Image search: [Google]
desu.jpg
54 KB, 620x310
>>81425628
Actually, I have always thought blue eyes to look rather intimidating and have this crazy feel to them. They seem supernatural to me. I've never seen them as feminine.

Brown eyes? The exact opposite. Friendly and shy seeming. Gentle and inviting. Plus I think they are very boring.

t. green eyed anon

I GUESS I could see blonde hair being seen as feminine but I actually really love blonde guys.
>>
File: 1429849040376.jpg (12 KB, 250x281) Image search: [Google]
1429849040376.jpg
12 KB, 250x281
>>81421942
>This bait
Summer is shit.

Okay, here's how this works:

>Be Mexican
>Think You're American
>"Americans prefer niggerspiccommiejewfag morphology"
>/pol/ smiles because they know your future

Imagining females do not pine for blonde children... Even nigger-toddlers prefer the white doll or Barbie.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.