[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If you got a girl pregnant unexpectedly would you opt for her
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 141
Thread images: 15
File: 1466281044187.jpg (266 KB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
1466281044187.jpg
266 KB, 1600x900
If you got a girl pregnant unexpectedly would you opt for her to get an abortion?
>>
>>81421201

no, because i'm not a nigger
>>
yes because I care about my future
>>
>>81421201

no because as an intelligent man I understood that pregnancy is a possible consequence of all sex unless tubes are tied, or balls are snipped, no matter how 'careful'. I decided that was an acceptable risk/outcome.

but, the fuck does it matter, I'm male. Women have that choice weather I want/suggest/dream it or not.
>>
If I did fuck a girl, she'd be European so no, I wouldn't kill a European child.
>>
>>81421360
What would you do with the child then?
>>81421440
Would you support a ban on abortion?
>>
>>81421360

>Only blacks have abortions

Are you stupid or retarded?. Niggers HAVE the babies dumb fuck, especially for the kickbacks at the end of the year.

Try again.
>>
Yeah. It happened to me before.

Normally I wouldn't advocate abortion, but this case was special. The girl was a coke-sniffing whore who drank alcohol heavily. I doubt she would've quit either for the pregnancy. The kid would've came out fucked up.

That's why you should never fuck a stripper, ladies and gentlemen. It sounds good in theory but reality is different.
>>
File: 1342069675888.jpg (113 KB, 715x495) Image search: [Google]
1342069675888.jpg
113 KB, 715x495
>>81421201
I would not have gotten into that situation in the first fucking place. Retards. Condoms are around that are extremely thin and don't completely destroy the feeling of sex like the old ones used to.
>>
>but anon if i get pregnant it's just a lump of cells!!

REEEEEEEE

>ok bye anon
>>
>>81421880

>Normally I wouldn't advocate abortion, but this case was special.

fucking ZOZ! My sides dude.
>>
>>81421880
So you think there are certain situations in which abortion is a viable option. Where would you draw the line on acceptable use of abortion?
>>81421903
Condoms are not 100% effective
>>81421980
What would you do with the child then?
>>
>>81422056

according to him...

WHEN IT'S NOT YOURS! HAHAHAAHHA
>>
Not my child
Not my body
Not my choice
>>
>cumming inside
>>
>>81422139
Pulling out is not 100% effective
>>
>>81422139

>and not taking full responsibility like a real hentai
>>
>>81422056
Real rapes
Fetus with malformation and/or congenital disease
Mother is alcoholic, drug addict
One of the parents is a nigger
>>
>>81422056

I'm not a pro-life zealot or anything. I was talking about my personal opinion.

Normally if I got a woman pregnant I would advocate keeping the child, but this was different. The woman smoked weed and drank alcohol daily. Who knows how much coke she was doing too. The kid would've came out all fucked up. That's why I supported the abortion decision.

Skinny blonde strippers. They're my weakness.
>>
>>81421201
It depends on if she was white
>>
Abortion should be legal like prostitution and drug use

All 3 should be frowned upon culturally
>>
>>81421201
It depends, is she my gf?, then no, I wouldn't kill my children.

Is she just a booty call?, damn sure I would.
>>
>>81422588
Why not all cases? Do you believe that abortion would be killing a child? If so, why do you say 'real rapes', would that not be killing a child based on the sins of the parent?
>>81422626
Would you support a ban on abortions?
>>81422775
What would you do with the child?
Why would you not abort if it was your gf?
>>
>>81421201
>having casual sex
Degenerate
>>
yeah like cartman said to that beaner girl

i'm not fucking up my life for some kid
>>
>>81421638

>What would you do with the child then?

Raise it.
>>
>>81422682
Agreed. Not enough shaming these days. That's why people think it's ok to murder unborn children, be fat, be beta, etc...

Public shaming should make a comeback.
>>
>>81421201

If you have sex with a girl you wouldn't want to get pregnant you're bringing this upon yourself
>>
>>81423333
Canada not shitposting for once.
>>
>>81423462

I'm QC though so the rule still stands
>>
>>81421201
Abortion is degenerate.
>>
>>81423207
>being you
>stinky ass Brazilian living in 2nd india
>>
>implying anybody here will get within 3 feet of an actual girl let alone get one pregnant
>>
>>81423207
So only having sex in a relationship is the way you think is best. How far into the relationship would you wait to have sex? Marriage? Engagement? Moving-in?
>>81423308
Do you think its okay for people to shame your for being a bigot? Posting on this malaysian knitting board?
>>81423333
So you support abstinence in a relationship until marriage/heavy-commitment/etc? Do you practice this?
>>81423609
How? If you were in the situation where you got a girl pregnant unexpectedly and did not have the resources to take care of a child/pregnant mother, would you still think the way you do now?
>>
File: 1397322258687 (1).jpg (25 KB, 318x318) Image search: [Google]
1397322258687 (1).jpg
25 KB, 318x318
>>81421201
I don't really see the point of the question. That implies a girl would willingly have sex with me. It's just not going to happen senpai.

But in the astronomically unlikely event it does happen, which would be akin to betting Sweden will be a non-Islamic white majority country in the future, or that Puerto Rico will cease to be a shithole in the future: yes, I'd keep the children. It'd serve as testament to the world that I'm in fact NOT a virgin. I'd finally be able to walk with my head held high. I'll never again have to avoid eye contact with my parents after they keep pestering me with the oh so soul crushing question of when "am I going to bring a girl home".
>>
>>81423134
>What would you do with the child?

give him lots of hugs and kisses :3

>Why would you not abort if it was your gf?

Because if she's my gf it's the kind of woman that I'd gladly reproduce myself with.
>>
>>81423134
>Why not all cases?
Becaise if a woman gets preggo because a nigger raped her, she didn't have sex with the rapist willingly. The children would never be loved since it would constantly remind her of the rape
>Do you believe that abortion would be killing a child? If so, why do you say 'real rapes', would that not be killing a child based on the sins of the parent?
If the woman had sex with her partner with no contraceptives and during her period, she knows she might get pregnant.
If she is raped, the father would be in jail, the mother would most likely hate the child and the child would be a rapist son. You'd be making the lives of both the mother and the child miserable
>>
>>81423804
Until I knew and trusted the person, which would probably take a long ass time.
>>
>>81423804

I'm just saying that if you're having sex with her, you should be ok with getting her pregnant and dealing with the consequences of this. Unless you want to murder your own children, something that only the Carthaginians did
>>
>>81421201
I have snipped balls so if she got pregnant I would ditch her ass
>>
If I got pregnant, I'd keep the kid. I'd only sleep with a man that I'd trust to be a good father. Still think abortion should be an option for those who need it, though.
>>
File: whaaat2.png (467 KB, 754x482) Image search: [Google]
whaaat2.png
467 KB, 754x482
>Me
>Getting a girl pregnant

???
>>
>>81421201
No.
>>
>>81421201
i mean why am i having sex without the condom in the first place? i might be catholic but im not irresponsible. that being said i would never advocate for abortion. though, it is ultimately her choice and if she gets one despite my protest

thank god baby dodged a bullet
>>
>>81421201
Got a chick pregnant on a one night stand, told me marry her or never see the kid.
I've never seen the kid and she'll die a lonely single mum.
>>
>>81421201
no, im against abortion used as birth control
I'd try and raise the child, and if I was financialy unable(which is not really the case, people use this as an excuse, but people have lived a lot poorer than today), I'd give it to the state.
>>
>>81424356
;/ are you me
>>
>>81423924
Just be yourself man.
Do you think you would have the emotional and financial resources to properly go through with the pregnancy?
>>81424057
Thanks for your input
>>81424097
Usually abortions are because the mother cannot mentally/physically/financially care for the child, how is this different from the mother not being able to emotionally care for the child because of a rape? Do you think a couple that used contraceptives that failed has the right to an abortion?
>>81424124
How has this practice worked for you in your relationships?
>>81424133
How has this practice affected your relationships?
Also abortion practices were written about in ancient Greek and Roman texts by people like Plato (Who advocates it for certain fetuses) and Cicero (who discusses abortion-juice sold by a Milesian woman)
>>
Of course. When both are students its not feasible to pop a child.

Stupid fucking question that only Americans and backwards Muslim countries have problem understanding.
>>
>>81421201
No, Love and protect them.
>>
If by "opt" you mean perform the operation yourself with a coat hanger then yes
>>
>>81424674

Be more picky, that's it
>>
>>81421201
If we had a healthy relationship and at this point in my life, probably not. But, if circumstances were not so favorable, absolutely I'd push to terminate.
>>
>>81422181
Pulling out + pill
Or pulling out + condom

And not ejaculating and fucking again without peeing between sessions

You are in the sweet sphere of safety.
>>
>>81424255
How has that affected your relationships? Do you feel pressured to have sex too early on by certain men?
>>81424429
Why not?
>>81424502
Condoms are not 100% effective. Would you support a ban on abortion?
>>81424523
Would you have wanted her to abort?
>>81424526
If you were financially unable to pay for the actual birth/medicine/etc would you take a loan for these things? Also people in the past had lower cost of living, less expectations as parents (ie: healthcare costs for the child, daycare, etc)
>>81424747
What if a parent was unable to love and protect their potential child?
>>81424839
Picky implies that you have enough time to get to know the woman before you have sex with her, how has abstaining from sex until you get to properly know a woman affected your relationships? If you did get a woman pregnant who you later found would be a bad mother, would you opt for an abortion?
>>81424763
opt in this context refers to supporting the womans decision to possibly get an abortion
>>81424841
Do you support a ban on abortions?
>>
>>81424618

Yes, Slovakian Anon. We may be separated by thousands of kilometers, but we are two of the same soul.
>>
>>81421201
>>81421201
Only if she wasn't white.
>mfw i actually had a scare with a nonwhite grill but it turned out okay
>>
>>81421201
No, I would go ahead and let her have the baby even if I wasn't in a position whatsoever to be ready for said child, financially, emotionally, or mentally. I don't like kids and he or she might suffer and not have the best life possible, but it's better than no life at all.
>>
My parents taught me to never have sex with a girl I wouldn't want a child with so no
>>
>>81421201
i nope out and if she demands child support i kill her
>>
>>81425145

I guess I can just read people well and quickly
>>
>>81425266
Murder suicide
>>
>>81425145
>If you were financially unable to pay for the actual birth/medicine/etc would you take a loan for these things? Also people in the past had lower cost of living, less expectations as parents (ie: healthcare costs for the child, daycare, etc)
I'd take a loan yes
and dude, just look at standards of living across the world, if they cant raise a child in the USA today, then where can they? stop being spoiled and lazy, just compare purchasing power parity, Germany, or the whole west in general has no excuse for their low birthrates

also fuck the idiots who say 'let the woman decide', as if she's going to abort it if I say no to abortion
>>
File: Retard Alert.gif (400 KB, 493x342) Image search: [Google]
Retard Alert.gif
400 KB, 493x342
>>81421201
>unexpectedly

Is she a virgin?
>>
>>81425145
>a ban

honestly its not my decision and most women vote for abortion. would i vote for a ban? no there are real reasons to get one, but two adults trying to avoid responsibility isnt one of them.

the line, if you ask, i would draw is children/ teenagers having kids. oh and shitskins and niggers i guess since im on /pol/
>>
>>81424674
>Do you think you would have the emotional and financial resources to properly go through with the pregnancy?
Ya, I have a decent and stable job, so I'd be able to provide while retaining a bretty good qualify of life.

>Just be yourself man.
"Bee"ing myself is exactly the problem. I'm just too autistic and socially retarded to pretend to be someone I'm not.
>>
File: Kiernan Shipka (18).jpg (2 MB, 1858x2682) Image search: [Google]
Kiernan Shipka (18).jpg
2 MB, 1858x2682
>>81421201
I've been in this situation and was all for abortion. She was too, then changed her mind. Fortunately fate intervened and she miscarried.
>>
>>81425138
You cannot be 100% that will work, regardless thats not the question. If none of that worked and a child miraculously appeared (and it was yours) would you support an abortion?
>>81425233
Why would it matter the race?
>>81425252
So you would also take on the responsibility of the child? What do you think of assisted suicide?
>>81425261
How has abstaining from sex until you trust a girl enough to have sex with her affected your relationship?
>>81425266
You value money more than a persons life?
>>81425365
If you did get a woman pregnant who you later found would be a bad mother, would you opt for an abortion?
>>81425457
Mortality rates for children are much higher in countries like that, as well as overall quality of life.
What do you think of assisted suicide?
>>81425467
Unexpectedly in this context implies that contraception was used, therefore it was unlikely that a pregnancy would occur.
>>81425589
You have a say in it, since you can vote for candidates who don't want to ban it. Thanks for your input though.
>>81425604
Just find another autistic, socially retarded girl.
>>
>>81425394
im better of in jail than paying childsupport the next 18 years
>>
>If you got a girl pregnant unexpectedly
Inconceivable, I am white.
>>
File: race.jpg (49 KB, 400x274) Image search: [Google]
race.jpg
49 KB, 400x274
>>81421722
Try again, nigger.
>>
>>81421201
It depends on the relationship, odds are I'd leave and let the state pay for it
>>
>>81425825
>How has abstaining from sex until you trust a girl enough to have sex with her affected your relationship?

It actually works well for weeding out the sluts
>>
>If you got a girl pregnant
>tfw I will never get a woman pregnant
Why do you give me these feels, /pol/?
>>
>>81425810
>then changed her mind

Be honest, how many times that night did you consider suicide or moving to Aus?

Honestly the feeling of loss of control in a situation like that makes me so anxious.

All that bullshit about it being her body 'her rules' is retarded, that's half my kid, if it were a company i'd have a 50% stake in the decision making process as such I veto the request to keep the kid.

Tbh if it were a company I should get 60% of the decision making because I took the risk in going to find her and then talking to her, impressing her, getting her into bed.
I took the risk, she's just the investor.

Times like that I wish it were 1800 and I could push her down some stairs, or into a hollowed out tree.
>>
File: Marriage 4.png (244 KB, 1200x4168) Image search: [Google]
Marriage 4.png
244 KB, 1200x4168
>>81425825
>How has abstaining from sex until you trust a girl enough to have sex with her affected your relationship?

WEW LAD
>>
>>81425825
>Mortality rates for children are much higher in countries like that, as well as overall quality of life.
>What do you think of assisted suicide?
countries like what? and why complain about mortality if you kill a kid before it has a chance to be born, give it a chance to live first, and if he dies later than that's outside of your control

I think if someone is in constant pain, and his desease is incurable, then he should have the right to kill himself
>>
>>81421201
Really depends on the girl so most likely yes.
>>
>>81421201
Yes because I'm not a Nigger.
Only niggers have children when they are not ready to care for them.
>>
>>81424674
>Do you think you would have the emotional and financial resources to properly go through with the pregnancy?
>Usually abortions are because the mother cannot mentally/physically/financially care for the child
My parents were poorfags and I'm very grateful they didn't choose abortion. Otherwise I wouldn't be alive. People only talk about the mother, but what about the healthy child? Why should a fetus be aborted just because the mother can't affort to update her iPhone to the newest model?
>Do you think a couple that used contraceptives that failed has the right to an abortion?
That's a lie the majority of times. I've been in a relationship for 2 years, fucking like rabbits with my gf and she's never got pregnant. My friends buy a package of a hundred condoms every 3 months and none of them got their gf pregnant

The woman could choose not to do it because it's her period
The woman could take the pill if she didn't want to get pregnant
The woman could choose not to do it raw
The woman could choose not to get creampie'd
The woman could choose to take the day after pill
The woman could choose to go to the doctor if she's not getting her period

If they really don't have the financial resources to raise the children, they could leave them in an orphanage. There are lots of infertile parents willing to adopt a newborn instead of going to China or Africa. If you can't provide the child with a comfortable life, at least let him have the chance to live and get his own life
>>
>>81426195
RARE
A
R
E
>>
>>81425853
That doesn't answer the question
>>81426075
You would still have to pay for pregnancy and childbirth costs. So you support a shitty life over a life that never happened, do you support assisted suicide? >>81426077
If a woman that you got pregnant turned out to be a bad mother, would you support her aborting?
>>
>>81425145
>How has that affected your relationships? Do you feel pressured to have sex too early on by certain men?
I have less relationships than other women I know, which is fine with me because I get to avoid a lot of relationship drama. If a man expects sex right away, I already know the relationship isn't going to be what I want. The kind of men that pressure are obviously in it for the sex only, so I end it. Of course it makes finding relationships more difficult, but more worth it.

I know other women give in more easily or are easily tricked into false promises from men looking for a quick pump and dump. If they end up knocked up, it's probably best for all parties that the pregnancy is terminated. The man not interested in supporting or raising a family, the woman unable to support the kid on her own and having to rely on welfare, and the kid from a broken home.
>>
>>81421201
Wouldnt happen to me, im smart enough to cum on the girl's face :^)
>>
File: misakafacepalm.png (352 KB, 533x526) Image search: [Google]
misakafacepalm.png
352 KB, 533x526
>>81426376
luark moar
>>
>>81421201
Nope. Only chance in hell I'd do that if it would kill her. We need more white kids.
>>
>>81421903
Just pull out ffs what wrong with you?
>>
>>81424674
thanks to you for not insulting me because of my flag
>>
>>81426158
Pregnancy and aportion are huge tolls on a woman physically and emotionally, and unfortunately sometimes financially. Taking a girl out, impressing her, etc pale in comparison
>>
>>81426413
>If a woman that you got pregnant turned out to be a bad mother, would you support her aborting?

She would have already had the child so I world try to encourage her to give me custody
>>
>>81425825

No, it's still my kid
>>
>>81426195
Since you agree that dying painlessly is better than dying painfully, would that not extend to aborting a fetus before it has a concept of life/death or any real experience than to let it live a poor life or one that is ended shortly by disease?
>>
File: 1457130367129.png (78 KB, 439x337) Image search: [Google]
1457130367129.png
78 KB, 439x337
>>81426605

omg RARE

RARE FLAG RAAAAAAARE
>>
>>81426700
>unfortunately
?
>>
>>81421201
Her body her choice. But I'd like if she kept it.
>>
>>81426700
So is the thought of raising an unwanted kid with an entitled fuck for 20 years.
Her pain lasts a week, mine lasts 2 decades.

>>81426605
Don't get jealous of his flag, Merkeloid.
>>
id basically threaten and bribe her to hand the kid over in court and send her on her way
>>
>>81421201
No, id raise it as my own.
>>
>>81421201
not really, unless she's black
>>
>>81426953
Don't compare euthanasia with abortion

In the first one the patient can't expect his life to improve anymore. He's bound to die laying in the hospital. He can only get a painful last moments or a painless death.

The fetus, however, have a whole life ahead. If he is really really miserable he can choose to suicide later, but the mother shouldn't unilaterally decide wether to let him live or die
>>
>>81426351
What if a parent is not physically or emotionally ready to care for a child?
Also, even when used properly, condoms and birth control pills are not 100% effective. Condoms stye 95% and pills ate 97% i believe. In the case that you are that small percent, would you support an abortion?
>>
>>81421201
Have and have. Was 15yrs old
>>
>>81424097
Just chiming in to say that it is physically impossible under normal conditions for a woman to get pregnant during her period, as you suggested.

Women's period happens when the body is expelling the current egg, after the fertile period is gone. It's a means for the uterus to regenerate itself, while dumping the current egg, in preparation for the next one that comes from the ovaries in the following week or two.

So like I said, in normal conditions, it is simply impossible to fertilize said egg, since it is no longer in conditions to be fertilized, and even if for some reason it does fertilize, it's no longer going to hold to the regenerating uterus and will end up getting dumped. Sex during the period is as safe as you can get in terms of not getting a girl pregnant. Of course, it is also pretty fucking disgusting and much easier to catch STDs, so I wouldn't recommend it with random slags, or ever, if you don't like blood.
>>
File: 1450025176764.jpg (21 KB, 480x437) Image search: [Google]
1450025176764.jpg
21 KB, 480x437
I would expect her to, but if she wants to keep it then I cant really force her to.
>>
>>81426673
Pulling out only works if it's out of her:

Mouth
Butt
Driveway
>>
>>81424674
>How has this practice worked for you in your relationships?
Very well, never got cheated, never got any stds, never got bad sex.
>>
Two ex-gf had two abortion, I was 20 she was 16 years old the first time, second time I was 27 she was 22 years old (kinda regretted for the second one but she was all like "hurr my university carreer durr" so...)
>>
I live with a married couple who have 4 kids who are all under the age of 5. You don't know shit about whether or not you want kids until you live with the little fuckers.
>>
File: 1384572197753.jpg (72 KB, 500x366) Image search: [Google]
1384572197753.jpg
72 KB, 500x366
>>81427279
>I would expect her to
Why are you engaging in intercourse if you don't want to mate?
>>
>>81421201
>If you got a girl pregnant unexpectedly would you opt for her to get an abortion?
got my gf pregnant when i was 15, kept the child, still together.
>>
>>81421201
that's my seed you're talking about

>The world needs more of me
I'd hope its twins!
>>
>>81426413
I wouldn't have to pay for anything
>>
>>81427226
>>physically
As in danger of the mother of dying? That is included in the medical abortion causes. If having the child would risk her life, of course she can choose not to have him
>>emotionally
>I'll kill you because I'm not emotionally prepared to be a mother
Clearly a no. Don't want a child, be responsible and take the steps to avoid getting pregnant. Still got extremelly careless and got pregnant? Have the child and give him in adoption
>Also, even when used properly, condoms and birth control pills are not 100% effective
It's not 100% because there will always be someone who forgot to take the pill, it was timed out or the condom was damaged. In these cases, I wouldn't allow abortion either. They can decide wether to keep the child or give him in abortion during the 9 months of pregnancy
>>
>>81426745
I meant a bad potential mother
>>81426982
Women in lower income families are often put into debt by these costs
>>81427021
Would you support a ban on abortions? >>81427044
Prenancy lasts 9 months, abortion potentially can last a few days (chemical). Childbirth is often expressed as a very extreme pain. Pregnancy and abortion can also lead to long term health problems or death.
Paying for and raising a child also rests on the mother, and does not affect a person physically
>>
>>81426953
its not dying painlessly or painfully
its dying painlessly or living painfully in the assisted suicide case
and dying painlessly in the abortion case

also, when the man surely is going to die from desease soon, then I'd give him the choice whether he lives painfully or dies painlessly

the fetus has potential for life, which is different than a dying patient
so no, the same rules dont apply to both
>>
>>81427744
>Women in lower income families are often put into debt by these costs
Maybe they should get a job instead of whoring around when they don't want and can't support a child.
>>
>>81421201
>would you make her abort

Only if it was a non-white girl.

Not killing any white people, desu. We're short staffed as it is.
>>
>>81427744
No. I support women having abortions, it's their body.
>>
>>81421201
Of course not.
>>
>>81427744
>abortion can also lead to long term health problems or death.

Cite your sources and studies please.
>>
>>81427224
>letting a person live through hell and force them to have to take their own life
>>
File: 1465964380866.jpg (33 KB, 360x273) Image search: [Google]
1465964380866.jpg
33 KB, 360x273
>>81421201

I tried but she was having none of that. The silver lining is single fathers are chick magnets for some reason.

t.fatherofa6yearold
>>
I think abortions are great. Lol why do people even care?
>>
File: 1414467410495.jpg (230 KB, 662x858) Image search: [Google]
1414467410495.jpg
230 KB, 662x858
>>81421201
>aborting your own white child
>>
>>81427651
Why do you support forcing a child into parents who are emotionally/financially unable to care for the child even when they took proper precaution.
Even when used properly, neither condoms nor pills have a 100% effectiveness
>>
>>81428271
>even when they took proper precaution
Proper precaution would be to not fuck.
>>
>get an abortion
>get called a murderer/coward/etc

>have the child
>hardly spend any time with the child because of both parents needing jobs and barely being able to support the child because of diapers/formula/babysitter/etc
>get called a bad parent and have CPS called on you

Just doesn't seem worth it nowadays
>>
>>81428404
>this

Moral religitards can't see the moral repercussions of demanding no child be aborted, even when confronted with evidence that all persons (incl child) suffer from not aborting.

getting rid of a fetus is no more morally reprehensible than putting down a dog or a cat.
>>
File: 1403463975945.jpg (18 KB, 240x250) Image search: [Google]
1403463975945.jpg
18 KB, 240x250
>>81421201

Marry her. Raise the child
Besides, at this point in my life I doubt I'd have sex with a girl I wouldn't be willing to start a family with. (Not that this would ever happen anyway though, since I don't have sex lmao)

Mandatory Morality Man

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1tNfYvgVLS8
>>
>>81428380
Do you practice this?
>>
You only have rights once you are out of the vagina.

Until then I consider anything fair game. Who seriously gives a fuck if niggers are having abortions?
>>
>>81428544
>Peter hitchens slams abortion

shame his own brother would slaughter him at debate, wonder how it feels living in his shadow.
>>
>>81428404
>/formula/babysitter
I hope you never breed.
>>
>>81428616
>properly caring for child
>not fit for breeding
What?
>>
>>81421201
No.

Man the fuck up and accept the consequences of your actions.
>>
>>81428570
Yes. My wife and I only have sex with intent to procreate. We plan on stopping at 10.
>>81428704
>>/formula/babysitter
>>properly caring for child
Kill yourself, you subhuman nigger.
>>
/pol/ have got to my head.

probably would tell her to keep it, i dont mind if i have a gaggle of loose kids the birthrate is to damn low for my kind.
>>
>>81421201
Am I in a third world country or is she a poor minority in my native land?
>>
>>81428820
Are you saying you should breastfeed your child until they can eat food and bring them to work every day?
>>
>>81422682
You can't have it both ways, anon. Laws instruct beliefs. Once you legalize something it's only a matter of time before it ceases to be taboo.
>>
>>81428820
What is wrong with formula or a babysitter?
Thread replies: 141
Thread images: 15

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.